Y/n, the Helpful Demon (Hellt...

By BruhZone

So I'm changing Helltaker just a little bit, there really was no world so I gave it one, sprinkle in some new... More

The Sisters, My Roomates
Saving a Researcher
A walk never hurt nobody
My Boss and our Awesome Friend
The 2 Elementals
A little fight
A new home
Triple Threat
The 7th day
Coliseum
Recovering
Im sorry who's at the door
New Job
-Basics-
Overseers (P.1)
Overseers (P.2)
Overseers (P.3)
-Demons-
The Date
Just a normal day
Abyss Days
The Return
Overworked
Taking care of
A Spar
Needing Money
Having A Wander
The Overseers Servant
Servant Battle
The Strongest Servant
Main Event
You got the book...
Azazel Needs A Break
Just A Normal Day For Y/n
Cooking
Examtaker
(So, lets try this again)
Always 1st Place
Cocky
Aphrodisiac
A Holly Jolly Hell Hole (X-Mas Special)
Potions
The Denizens of Hell
The Goat Woman's Niece
More of an impact then previously thought
New Spells
Sick
Competition
The Pruna Family
Assassin
Overkill
Memories Three Times Over
Id-e-ot
Books
Beel's Boutique
The First Ever Dream
Growing
A line between a job and abuse
Touch

Hide and Seek

4K 151 59
By BruhZone

"Krampus, please..." The caretaker was no longer playing hide and seek. The child demon was nowhere to be found, he was looking absolutely everywhere. Well everywhere except the girls room. They were all still a little sore about the guilt tripping. Once again. Hypocrites.

But she wouldn't go in there anyway. Probably. Maybe. Hopefully.

He had been searching for the past hour. He was getting close to the point where he might have to start using spells. But not yet.

"Where is this child...?" He had checked pretty much the entire mansion so he was going back to the start. Her room. And there she was, drawing like there was no tomorrow. She wasn't even trying to hide, she just looked over innocently. "Oh! You finally found me!"

She was sitting cross-legged on the floor, Her legs were underneath the small table.

"Did I really look all over just for you to be in your room." The helpful demon heavily sighs.

Krampus immediately stands up, prideful of her win, she laughs loudly. "I won, because I'm the best!"

"Hm? Are you so sure about that?" The other demon folds his arms.

"What do you mean?" Krampus asked confused.

"You have to be good at the seeking part as well. Gimme one minute and you'll never be able to find me." He thinks for a moment. "And if you do, you'll get a plate of cookies." He points.

"IM GONNA FIND YOU!" Krampus points.

"Ah, as soon as I close the door, you start counting and you come find me." Y/n smiled, he was gonna hide where she would never find him.

His first move was down the hallway and down the stairs and into the front room, where he quickly had to ask a question to the Queen of Hell. "Why is there another artefact on the table."

"Oh good you can tell it's an artefact." Lucifer looked back at the unimpressed demon. "You're well versed in most magics, care to tell me what types coming out of this one?" Lucifer was incredibly good at magic, especially eldritch, dark and soul types, however Y/n had much more variety when it came to his.

"Hm?" He picked up the strange crystal tree. It kinda reminded him of a bonsai tree. His fingertips went numb where he touched it and many words went through his head. "Dream magic? I think?" He puts it back on the table. He shook his head clear of drowsiness.

"Dream magic? Then this must've been made by that Shaman, a good couple thousand years back." Lucifer eyes the tree knowing now how valuable it is.

"Dream magic is extremely rare and powerful, so do you even know what the artefact does? Because remember what happened last-" He began to remind the demon.

"Yes, yes I got everybody sick, it was harmless." She waved it off.

The helpful demon wanted to say something but just left instead after his little guilt tripping stunt and contract change, they were already annoyed and brought it up when he got annoyed about something.

"Oh and Krampus is coming." She looked back at the demon, before examining the tree once more,

Immediately he took to the ceiling, she was short and who looked up when playing hide and seek. However when she did run through the room, she immediately went over to Lucifer. "Have you seen my subordinate?" Lucifer smiled evilly, before looking upwards, Krampus confusingly followed suit. Seeing the annoyed demon on the ceiling. "AHA FOUND YOU!" She pointed.

"Crap..." He sighed. And quickly landed on the ground. He looked over at Lucifer with an annoyed look. She just shrugged with a satisfied smile.

Krampus looked up to him with sparkling eyes.

"Alright, alright, you're the best at hide and seek." The demon admits in defeat. The small demon cheers, however she quickly stops as the taller demon quickly covers his eyes and begins counting once again.

She quickly panics before running off to go hide again. She obviously wasn't expecting the second round. Y/n attempted to peak through his fingers but it was however poked by an eldritch tendril. He clutched the now sore eye.

Lucifer walked past, placing the tree artefact just above the fireplace and below the large TV. "No one likes a cheater dear assistant." She hums before walking away. "So that means no spells while looking for us." She disappeared through the door.

Surprisingly enough, Lucifer didn't like 'the little rat' being the supposed best at hide and seek. Lucifer was childish when it came to being the best. And anything to procrastinate on doing actual work, as the servant had learnt the hard way. The amount of times he had seen her sleep on paperwork which could've cost other Overseers a lot of trouble.

He had actually gotten letters from the Overseers appreciating his work and genuine fast paced decisions. Apparently Lucifer was never actually good at doing stuff like that, ever.

The demon finished counting and his first and immediate thought was. "Lucy first." He was tempted to use a spell but felt like he get worse then the simple eye poke. His first thought was her room, so it's where he went first, very carefully however, everything was very expensive, he knew how proud she was of her things.

"Lucifer~" The helpful demon called out. "I'm gonna find you." Long story short she wasn't in there or literally anywhere else, he couldn't even find Krampus. "She didn't say anything about abilities right?"

He quickly went looking again but for words instead this time round.

'Sleep' 'Need thread' 'Need Models' 'Need demon blood' 'Candy'

"Aha!" He slammed the door open. "Found... whoops sorry Justice." He had barged in on Justice listening to an audiobook.

"Hm, no worries man. What's up?" She took out one of her ear buds.

"Looking for Lucifer and Krampus." He sighs. "By the way did you want this?" He pulled out a chocolate bar.

"Aw hell yeah." The gluttonous demon immediately went for the chocolate bar. However-

"My candy!"

"No! you little!- shit!"

Both Lucifer and Krampus appeared out of the wall. The spellcaster could tell that an eldritch spell had been broken, hiding the two in the shadows. Lucifer didn't want her servant to find either of them, it would've given her a great sense of superiority. However the little candy gremlin ruined all of that.

She watched as her servant pulled out sweet treats for both her and Justice. He was focusing on those two instead of her. It gave her mixed feelings. Why did she even want that sense of superiority anyway, he was the servant.

"So boss, looks like it's a tie, meaning Krampus is just as good as you Lucifer." The demon looked right into the Queen's eyes, with a large smile. However the Queen looked closer. He was smugly laughing inside.

That's why she wanted the sense of superiority.

She had lost it over him.

And it was fun to try and gain it back.

Even though it would take maybe a couple snaps of her fingers and he would be nothing, it was fun to do it on his level. As a friend.

This was a weird feeling. A feeling she hadn't felt since she met Beelzebub or another old colleague. The feeling of rivalry, though it wasn't the exact same with her servant, it was just as fun.

"Alright then, how about I seek this time around." The Queen offers. "No abilities or spells this time either." She smiles.

"Oh you guys playing hide and seek, I love that game. Hold on!" She stands still for a good few second, Y/n goes to ask to see if she's okay, but is stopped by Lucifer raising a finger as if to say one moment. "Alright I'm ready." Justice says obviously proud.

"I'm confused." The helpful demon says.

"She turned off her senses. Or well dumbed them down to the average demon's kind of level." Lucifer explains.

Immediately Justice moved forward, Y/n put a hand on her shoulder and they immediately became inseparable, as Justice immediately clung to his arm.

"No hiding in the same space." The Queen immediately made up a rule. "No fun if you find everyone in the same space after all." She looked over at Justice, who, disappointed, let go of his arm.

"Sixty, fifty-nine-" The demon started counting down, which caused the group to scatter out of Justice's room.

Y/n immediately thought where would the best place to hid be and thought, the library. Justice had it built mostly to collect, fighting techniques, strategy, warfare history books, but lately she's just been collecting books to listen to in her spare time. And with the arrivals of everyone, the library became a lot more varied, lore books, romance, cook books, Azazel's study, an area for records, fashion magazines and a lot more. Y/n actually came here to look for things to train with.

Y/n was pretty sure he had seen everyone but Lucifer in there.

It was the perfect hiding spot.

He was just gonna hide on top of the tall bookshelves. As he did, his bees had flown up they were in a swarm, holding an object. A book. It was weird, felt like no book leather he'd ever touched. The handwriting was incredible as well and it was a Journal, somewhat like Azazel's actually. However the contents weren't demonology, it was magic.

"Gabriel?" The book was made by a young Angel, he would have to read this more thoroughly later. And treat his bees to a nice snack later. He spent most of the time reading a fantasy book, he'd read the book later at his study session with Azazel.

And speak of the devil, the door had creaked open to the library, the humming angel was walking in. She held two bags one probably full of snacks and the other research material. The Angel, somewhat like Y/n, was known to be away for days at a time researching.

"Hey Azzy!" The demon called down.

"Y/n?" She squinted while looking upwards at the demon. "What're you doing up there?"

"Playing hide and seek. Wanna join?" In all honesty he thought the researcher wouldn't be to interested. However there he was talking to Azazel about Demon alchemists on the bookshelves.

"So they're are potions for everything?" The angel asked.

"They're could be potions for everything, we haven't run out of combinations yet."

Hell had millions of materials, and that number grew even bigger everyday. More beasts and more wildlife.

Azazel pondered to herself. "Heaven never really did have anything like alchemists. They were never needed since fountains existed." The demons head tilted in confusion. "Oh. Fountains are like health potions but in fountain form, though much weaker."

"Incredible..."

Before they're conversation could continue. The double doors to the library slammed open, a dark aura entering the huge room.

"SERVANT WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!"

The demon froze up. Why was the Queen of Hell so angry. At him. What did he do.

He immediately laid flat on the bookshelves, taking Azazel with him. So many thoughts ran through his mind, all about why she could possibly be mad about.

However Azazel had few thoughts. "Close, very close. His heartbeat. So that's what a demon's heartbeat sounds like. I didn't think I'd ever get close enough. And to an incubus of all demons." She stared up at her demon compatriot. "An incubus..." Her thoughts quickly devolved in levels on par of Modeus thinking about the idea of romance.

Slow and heavy breathing could be heard from below. "Servant, I can smell your fear. I finally found you after searching for two damned hours." Y/n could hear the smile on her face. He didn't like it at all.

"Luci-" A large tendril slithered around his chest, quickly dragging him off the bookshelf and leaving him hanging like a pinata in front of the messy haired Lucifer. "-fer... hey-" He was quickly cut of again as the tendril squeezed, basically her telling him to shut up.

"It took so damn long but I finally did it, no spells, no abilities." She sighed in relief. "I gave Justice to much money for this place." Y/n was dropped. "I am never seeking again." She quickly left the library, satisfied.

The demon blinked slowly. Was she that upset she sucked at hide and seek.

He flew back up to Azazel. However she didn't seem fantastic. She was completely zoned out, giggling to herself, drooling.

-Small Timeskip, brought to you by Chibi Azazel in a trance getting poked by Y/n-

To Krampus' adorable happiness, the entire mansion had been dragged into the game. And it was chaotic.

Tindira as seeker-

Y/n was sneaking through the hallways moving his hiding spot. However a singular floorboard creak ruined all of that.

A slopping noise was heard from a far distance.

Y/n made no note of it and continued on. But it just got louder and louder and louder.

Until he finally looked back, a tsunami of purple tentacles.

"GAIA SAVE M-"

The demon was swallowed as the purple kraken continued on it's search.

Cerberus as seeker-

He currently hid underneath the sofa however the soft sniffs came pretty quickly indicating he had been caught.

Krampus rode around one of the Cerbs, having the time of her life as the other two were praised by the found demon.

Modeus as seeker-

The demon was currently hiding inside an empty cupboard in the kitchen, it was quite spacious. The demon knew he would eventually be found due to the many creaking doors. Until finally his door was opened.

"Guess youuuu... Modeus?"

The lustful demon was breathing heavily, she had just been hit with a cupboard full of air that smelt like another incubus. "Let me in."

"What...?"

She immediately barged her way in, pushing him further inside. "LET ME IN!"

"Modeus wait!"

Lucifer as seeker-

Y/n had been making pancakes for the past thirty minutes.

"AHA FINALLY I-" Lucifer stared at the plates of chocolate pancakes.

Y/n passed her, with a neutral face. "Good job." He patted her on the head, before leaving the room.

She would be thoroughly upset. Would be. But she got pancakes and a very warm hand on her head. She called it even.

-Timeskip, brought to you by the author completely forgetting to write this chapter because he was to busy playing overwatch (Malina would be proud)-

"That was awesome! Auntie Judgement made this cool chain dragon thing! Auntie Zdrada even made me fly with her smoke! Do you think Aunt Baph would buy me cigarettes so I can be like her!" Krampus was on the roof of the mansion, recapping the day to herself, eating  plate of fresh choc chip cookies.

"Nononono." The demon next to her immediately dismissed that idea. "That's her ability.

"Awwww! So I can't do that?"

"Afraid not Krampus." She seemed disappointed. "But you do have the power to call on infinite cookies forever!" He opened his inventory spell and cookies began to pile up on her plate once again. "All homemade of course!"

The small demon cheered in triumph.

"Being here is so much fun!" Krampus spoke, still eating the cookies.

"Hm, why's that?"

"We'll hide and seek never lasts real long at my house and because I'm so good at hiding my mom almost never finds me." She laughs with pride.

"Really? Well she must be a bad seeker." The demon ruffles her hair.

"Yup, she always ends up giving up! I always find her in her office doing work or something!"

"That so." The demon starts not to like the sound of Krampus' little explanation.

"Mmhm! And she always got the servant to get me toys afterwards!" Krampus obviously thought nothing of it.

That was obvious. But Y/n had seen one to many situations like this. "Well, if you ever go see Baphomet, you can always come over here, or I can even go over to Baphomet's house if you need me to."

"REALLY?" Krampus screamed out in joy.

"Of course. Now, who wants more cookies!" He opened up his inventory again releasing more cookies to the small chocolate beast. She cheered in delight catching more and more.

However Y/n was thinking. "I got attached didn't I... This kid's gonna have a great future though." He was ninety nine percent sure that the 'aunts' in the mansion had grown attached to her as well.

"Your the best uncle ever!"

Yeah, this kid was gonna get spoilt rotten.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.3K 952 43
Amour de Demon:Meaning: ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–‘๐–”๐–›๐–Š Book 1| "You. You're a fucking nun." "What's that to you?" "What the fuck do you mean; w...
531K 23.5K 200
Kirishima Hiroto, that's my name. This is the unbelievable story of the time where I acquired a system... sound clichรฉ right? ... I know, and I don't...
28.2K 768 21
What if Charlie has an older twin sister? A sister that instantly got placed in her sister shadow. Meet (y/n), since she is able to walk, she gets fo...
58.7K 1K 19
You're a dude, alright? You're a retired merc and you work 9 to 5 at a dingy bookshop nest to a coffee shop that barely covers your bills, and all...