COTE REACTION: The Unfamiliar...

Av STsombra

This fic is simply about the characters from the original story COTE responding to Kiraishin's fic titled "Cl... Mer

Prologue: Where are we?
Chapter 1: Death comes to Ayanokōji
chapter 3: Getting to know the "family world"
Chapter 4: The new Class D
Chapter 5: Arisu...Onee-chan
Chapter especial: Reaction to "Joke Chapter"

chapter 2: A loving family and changes

5.7K 186 102
Av STsombra

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[I have a surprise for you and for @Kiraishin, something I thought about doing if the idea succeeds it will continue in this fic and if it doesn't just stay as a special, because of the support that the fic is having.]

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

HEHE @ShivamRathore177 I read your comment and it made me want to do it so congratulations. *clap* *clap*

What scenes will this special chapter contain?

Ehmmm right now I have some in mind and some written, but I want you to choose so I will leave you the honor of choosing the one you want. And I will take the ones that seem most interesting to me.

I'm afraid of the length of this chapter, but I'll try. As I said if I see support it will have part 2 and so on.

Well, enough of the talk, let's continue with the fic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Autor-sama: Today's translation is not very good because I didn't feel like checking my mistakes, I'm getting lazy but I'm doing my best... so if you feel like pointing out my mistakes with a comment, please do it, I'd appreciate it.]

"Well before we start with the next video I have to say that we are going to fast forward a little bit to where Ayanokouji is more aware of the situation he is in" Kiraishin said.

The sun had just set, and I find myself walking in my solitude. I could only wonder how I will be able to accomplish this once I establish the situation as the worst possible outcome. What was this worst possible outcome, you may ask?

If we base things on my father's actions, then it is safe to assume that such an outcome would be that everyone I know will be fundamentally different. This may result in the possibility that what I know from my experiences will become meaningless. Once again, I will be in the dark about everything.

"Most likely he changed absolutely everything, the only benefit he has is already knowing the school rules and events" said Kanzaki.

"You might be right, but if the principal changed his personality, he most likely changed his exams as well, although this is just a guess" said Katsuragi

Everything I have already worked for has already been in vain, but at least I had taken into account my mistakes and failures in the execution of my plans. I will be able to act accordingly since I already have a record of how everyone I meet in that school acts and how their behavior reacts to mine.

If in the event their personalities are reversed ....

"So this is where you realize it huh?" Kanzaki said

"I'm back to square one with me..." I said to myself as I finished my ice cream. As I did so, I realized that the only reason I went to ANHS in the first place doesn't come into play with this time.

If I consider that my parents love me, that would mean that my life would be relatively normal, even peaceful. This life would have produced a version of me that had a relatively normal childhood. In the arms of a loving mother and father.

"So, now your parents don't love you?" asked AkiBRO.

"I never knew my mother and he just sees me as an object he can use multiple times."

Most of them looked at me sadly.

"We already told you but, anytime we can talk" Said the Ayanokouji group.

"Thanks guys."

Not surrounded by an eternity of whiteness.

"Again with the white Do you have a phobia with that color?" Hondou said.

Thing that I ignore his comment.

Further evidence of this is the fact that I'm standing on the side of the road, finished eating ice cream like any other human being.

"It's like you don't consider yourself a human."

Now I come to the million-dollar question....

If I had a relatively normal childhood, wouldn't that mean I wouldn't have the desire to gain a life of freedom? Wouldn't that override my need to go to ANHS in the first place? If so, why had this alternate version of me thought to go to ANHS in the first place?

"Wait so you were forced to enter this school?" Horikita asked.

"You could put it that way."

("So a normal childhood, it'll have to do with having a peaceful life, we'll see how much information I can get out, maybe he's not in this school anymore, but I'm interested to know more about him") Manabu thought.

I could only frown as I can't seem to grasp my other self's way of thinking.

Once again I entered through the doors of my home mansion. It was already clear in my thoughts that I could pretend how I would look like to my parents in this timeline. Will I be able to pull it off?

"Are you rich?" asked Ike

"You're seeing that he has a mansion is it necessary to ask?" said Horikita.

Which Ike had to keep quiet so as not to make a fool of himself anymore....

Who knows?

I paused for a minute as faced the front door before me. My hand was outstretched towards the door knob of the very large doors. If I were to judge the Mercedes Sedan by the drive lot, I could assume that my parents or at least one of them are home by now.

How long have I stood in front of the door, I couldn't remember. For some odd reason my heart rate is rather quick at that moment. I mean I could control my heart rate and appear calm, however, I was rather curious as to the reason why my heart was racing. In all of my life in the previous world, I only felt like this only once...

"KUKUKU the monster is nervous."

Kei was in front of me at that time, her smile as beautiful as ever. Maybe she appears to be more beautiful to me due to my growing feelings for her. Yes, My feelings for her grew at snail's pace. I knew this, she knew this, but none of us complained. Kei had said "All of this was worth it" and just embraced me.

"Awwww"

("MOUUUU He is amazing")

"They really are the perfect couple."

[Author-sama: Kiraishin told me that this fic is RyuuenxAyanokouji that would be the perfect couple so get ready because the good stuff is coming, throw that one out]

What made my heart skip a beat for the first time as well was when she asked me "Will you still love me when the morning comes?" using a question to answer my question to her.

That was also the day whence my tone had shifted so slightly. The ever so monotonous tone growing soft and fond. "Forever and Ever" I said.

"Ahggg it hurts a little CHLOROX to soothe the soul *glup* *glup*" Said Ike.

"this is unfair..." Said Hondou

It was so cliché and out of character for me but I've read from somewhere that lovers love to experience cliché yet romantic moments every now and then

"Wow Kiyopon I need to show you a few things.... You really figured it out like that?"

"Stop talking like you're his mother..." Said AkiBRO

Instead of gaining embarrassment from her as usual, she laughed, amused at my attempt to make her heart skip a beat but she was happy. So happy that her eyes were wet with tears.

Forever and Ever. Despite coming from some cliché moment in a movie we once watched, still meant it from the bottom of my heart. We were two souls who had experienced the darkness of humanity. Wherein she had experienced the hatred, jealousy, and cruelty of humans, I have experienced the greed, the ambitions, and the desire. Forever and Ever was the promise that I made that was comparable to me protecting her from those who would harm her.

"Wait Karuizawa, what happened to you?" asked Sato.

"N-nothing interesting, someday I'll tell it haha." Said Kei laughing nervously

"Well... As long as you tell us at some point, I think it's okay" Said Mori.

This was a different feeling altogether compared to my time with Kei. This was much more foreign for me and quite frankly I felt some sort of unease. I pursed my lips in anticipation as placed my hand upon the doorknob firmly after retracting it earlier in hesitation. I then gripped it tightly before turning it. The sounds of the latch churning from the inside like clockwork, letting the door unfasten itself and swing open upon my motion.

An unconscious thought had resounded in me. An action that I have not thought I'd be able to do. My voice came up from my throat and once more the monotonous tone that I would always sport would come.

"I'm home"

I rarely say these words in all honesty. Usually I'd be greeted with the quietness of my humble abode, seeing that Kei tends to come home a bit later than me in the previous life. In essence, I was the one who would always greet her 'Welcome home' much to both our delight. This was a routine that we somehow kept from high school, seeing that by the turn of the second semester of our third year, we tend to stay at one room together rather than be separate in our dorms.

"I really don't know if I would have put up with all my loved ones having their personality completely changed, you are a very mentally strong person Ayanokouji" Kanzaki said.

"You have to accept things as they are I guess..."

Of course this was in response to the potential danger that she had as my girlfriend at that time.

I told her it was the only solution to keep her safe.

"I'm still in awe of what your father has done to you in the future.... And now you will see it in a completely different way" Katsuragi said.

Unbeknownst to her, however, I somehow found myself experiencing some form of greed. An Innocent kind of greed wherein you'd just wish to embrace your lover for the entirety of the night even though the two of us started spending more time together after her declaration of our relationship to the class in the second year. Even more so when the Ayanokouji Group had disbanded.

Wait we dissolved but how?" said Hasebe.

"That means you guys are already dating?" Said Onodera

All eyes were pointed at us.

Kei was completely red.

"Dude you got her crazy, I say if you have feelings for her, tell her now" Said AkiBRO.

"You lucky bastard."

I should just propose already, she and I are supposed to love each other and including myself, it would be interesting.

"Yes, yes we are dating"

The whole class went silent.

"KYAAAAA"

Kei was looking at me and texted me.

["Hey what are you saying?"] (KEI)

["Does it bother you?"]

["No, it's not that but..."] (KEI)

["I know it's not the best place to say this, but would you agree to be my girlfriend?"]

Writing...

["Yes"] (KEI)

["We'll talk about this in private later."]

After this she replied to me with a thumbs up emoticon.

*INSERT MEME "QUE VIVAN LOS NOVIOS" BY WILLYREX*.

"QUE VIVAN LOS NOVIOS" = "Long live the bride and groom" Less or more

"Welcome home!" The sound of a matured woman's voice echoed throughout the massive room of the manor's main entrance. Such sound had gotten me to stop dead on my tracks.

So that's what my mom looks like, how weird.

ah

I looked up and saw the sight of my supposed mother smiling at me upon arrival. She seems to be wearing something much more casual compared to her business suit earlier.

Such a smile.

"That's a lovely smile" Said one Simp-MILF.

She looks at me rather fondly. Had I been a good son to her prior to my awakening? Should I act accordingly? When she looked at me with worry it did made my chest tighten in an uncomfortable manner.

"I just finished my bath, Kiyo-chan, why don't you spend some time together, yes?" she suggested with a soft and loving smile. It seems like she has a weapon with which she will make it impossible for you to refuse her offer. Honestly, it feels like I'm dealing with Hasebe.

"That's kind of an insult Kiyopon" Hasebe said with a frown.

"Not at all."

"After all, you're going to your new high school and I won't be able to see you for three years!" Her tone changed to one of sadness and concern as she gently hugged her own body.

Having a mother like this throws a wrench in my plans.

"Hey at least cheer up" Hondou said.

"Sure" I remarked much to her joy.

"Great! I'll have Matsuo prepare us some snacks, mmkay?"

I nodded as then took my shoes off and had it be placed upon the rack nearby. At this stage, really don't want to ask about my supposed father. Yet, something urged me to do so. "Where's Father?" I asked.

"Father?" She looked at me weirdly.

"Y-yeah?" It seems my composure cracked due to the sudden shift in her tone.

("FUFUFU The masterpiece lost its composure for the second time").

"Again and your creepy laugh..."

"KUKUKU"

What was going on?

"Did you and your father had a disagreement again?" She suddenly asked.

Well in all honesty, we never agreed in one thing. He wants me to rule Japan, I wanted to eat Ice cream and dote on my girlfriend, who was my adorable pawn at that time. He wanted me back in

Oh no...

"What?!"

"FUFUFU/KUKUKU!"

"The...Ruler of Japan...but he doesn't even have the ability to speak socially" Shinohara said."

*EMOTIONAL PAIN*

"But Ayanokouji-kun knows how to speak well"

"Ara Ara Ara Ichinose I see that you know ayanokouji very well" Mako-chan said.

"W-we're just friends.... I told you"

("She looks depressed... She looks like she really liked him") thought Mako-chan

"Hahaha what a good joke, it's okay that he's good at math, but for him to be the Governor of Japan, he would end up in ruin" Said Hondou

"Hondou you're going too far" Said Hirata angrily.

"Okay, well let's go on with the video..." Said Kiraishin

the white room, I didn't. Our entire relationship is one big disagreement.

("If he talks about the white room I can most likely defeat him") Nagumo thought.

But now I wonder, why did my supposed mother asked that.

"Supposed?" said Shibata.

"Well right now I don't know my mother so it's weird to see her." 

"Why?" I managed to ask. She looked at me and lets out a sigh.

"You tend to call us Mom and Dad with so much affection you know! You'd only be formal with us if we are in a disagreement." She said with a smile, a smile that was exhibiting so much worry.

"I guess it would be weird to call your father with affection after all he did to you."

And you don't even know everything he did to me, he killed Matsuo made the son commit suicide, he uses me as a tool to rule Japan and I've been tortured many times....

But she lost me at the 'you call us mom and dad with so much affection'.

Huh... I guess I was a good son to them in this timeline.

"Are you still angry that I had to tell you to go to Kōdo Ikusei Kōtō Gakkō?" Ah, so it was on my mother's recommendation that I go there.

"Why don't you want to come to this school?" Horikita said

"I already said I had to and I had to obligatorily go towards Kodo Ikusei and it looks like this time too."

"Are you still mad that had to tell you to go to Kōdo Ikusei Kōtō Gakkō?" Ah so it was at my mother's recommendation that go there. I remained silent as I gazed upon her eyes, searching for an answer to as to why. But I seem to just drop the subject and let out a sigh.

"Im just... out of the loop with everything, mom" I remarked, trying to get my voice to sound rather worn out.

My calculations with my supposed mother were wrong. I had not accounted just how doting she was with me.

She immediately embraced me.

"Well at least this family is loving," Kanzaki said.

"Now now, Kiyo-chan, I know Arisu-chan scares you-"

"That LOLI scares you KUKUKU would pay to see it."

("but what the fuck Ayanokouji shouldn't be afraid against her").

Albert-chan is unfocused by this comment.

Excuse me, what?

"-But don't worry, this would be a new chapter for you in your life to grow much more responsible and not break any vases with Eiichirō."

...

Are you telling me that you're sending me to that school because I broke a vase with Matsuo's son?

"Wow they sure are strict huh?" Said Shibata

"Shibata how about we do the same with you" said Mako.

"OYE" said Shibata

The whole ICHINOSE class laughed at the conversation between these two seems to happen quite often.....

I have so many words in the English and Japanese dictionary that could express my utter confusion and disbelief with what I had just learned in this moment.

Of course when I pulled away from mother to look at her... I saw a familiar sight.

Ah...

I've seen this before...

That piercing gaze that could cut through anything, even the strongest of hearts. The same gaze that was shown to me at my baptism of fire within the White Room. It was cold, It was cruel, It was haunting. To see it in a gentle woman's face, caused me to be irked at the mere sight of it.

"It was my favorite vase too, Kiyotaka"

"T-That's scary"

"KUKUKU just like the son."

"Are you going to tell me once and for all the true meaning of the nickname "monster" said Horikita.

"Yeah sure give me 20M points and it's a deal".

From Horikita a small TCH was heard.

Oy, weren't you using a nickname for me earlier?

Please go back to gentle mom mode, You're scarier

"Yes, please come back." 

than Horikita on a bad day.

Many in our class laughed

Horikita glared at me witheringly and nailed me with her compass-chan.

"Hey."

"You two seem to be getting along very well" Horikita said.

"NO/NO" We both said

Somehow, think spared my other self from seeing something scary this day.

She then gasped ever so softly and soon her expression changed faster than how Kushida would switch personalities. "Sorry, Kiyo-chan. You had to see mommy rather unnerved. Don't worry, the vase incident was all in the past! I already forgave you for that"

"Wait, what does this mean?" asked Ike.

Are you sure about that?

You just told me you're sending me to a boarding school because I broke your vase.

Many laughed at my situation.

They are very mean to me...

Are you absolutely sure that you had pardoned me for my past self's crimes?

"You're home Kiyotaka" came an authoritative tone from the second floor balcony. I could only look up and see who it was. It was clear to me already that he was here as well considering the familiar car that was at the driveway. Steeling my resolve, I still couldn't even believe that my mouth would utter out these words till the day I die again.

"I'm home... dad"

It seems that my parents had found this rather satisfying, to know that there wasn't any conflict within us. But in truth, I was rather skeptical. Despite the calm and homey atmosphere, I feel weary and alert. These people, a copy of my parents from the past save their actual personalities, were making me feel... off.

"Man it would drive me crazy..." Katsuragi said

"It's amazing how he totally changed his father..." Said Kanzaki

"Welcome home!" He said rather cheerfully. "Seeing that you're home, we can proceed with Dinner now before the three of us could, according to your mother, spend time together." If there is an actual god who exist in this world, he's probably messing with me with this dialogue that my father, of all people, was spouting.

Or this might be the work of the devil who was adamant in making me experience what I had missed out on from my previous life as means of breaking my spirit.

"That would be really hard" Sudo said.

I could only sit in silence as I contemplate as to why this was happening. Meanwhile, Mother and Father had gotten into another conversation.

Were my parents like this before I was born?

I could only wonder in curiosity as I observed them. It felt as if was the one behind the one way glass this time, observing the behavior of this couple before me. As I watched my father tease my mother and my mother getting embarrassed and laughing, I felt as if something had hit me like a ton of bricks. My eyes widened ever so slightly. The scene before me was painfully familiar. I had my suspicions but at this point I let out a sigh.

"So were they really like that or not?" asked Hondou.

"I don't know."

So... It's like that, huh?

"Kiyo-chan?" My Mother had called out to me as she gazed at me. Father himself was also morbidly curious. I couldn't look away even if I wanted to.

"No no, I just remembered something, that's all" I said, perhaps I said that just to convince myself, who knows at this point. I just couldn't bare to keep up with such a front with the two of them.

This was the life that had once desired, a peaceful life with a loving family.

("It's amazing that he gets this experience was necessary for him, I wonder what he will do in school if it is no longer necessary for him to use his skills") Said Sakayanagi.

But I don't have that desire any longer.

"Huh? And why not?"

Eight or so years, was able to to understand, experience, and feel what it's like to live a normal life. Despite the hiccups, despite the pauses, I was able to experience what it's like to be normal for once.

"Kiyotaka? What's wrong?"

"Neeh Kiyotaka? What should we have for dinner tonight?"

"Kiyotaka! Are you alright?!"

"Hmm We should go buy some groceries later"

"Kiyotaka, you should, like, come with us"

Yes, I have experienced a life with someone had grown to love over the course of those years. Those years that became much more meaningful for me than the years I was with in the white room. I survived in that room for all could remember, but with Kei, I never felt so alive.

"AWWWWW so sweet"

"you earned yourself quite the hottie Karuizawa" Said Matsushita.

"B-Stop it girls"

("Mouuu is so cute")

"Kiyopon, we should hang out!"

"Kiyotaka-kun, can you help me with something?"

"Ey Kiyotaka! Check this out, pretty cool huh?" "Hey, Kiyotaka, you ready for the exams tomorrow?"

I have also experienced a life wherein I was treated like their friend. Sure I may have let them down in the past and had broken away from them, but I cannot lie that the short time that we had been together, It became like a cherished memory for me.

Ah... I could only languish in those distant memories for me. Ones which never happened as of yet, and will probably be heavily altered.

"You'll be able to feel the same way about her?" Shibata said

"It's very complicated most likely Karuizawa will change drastically, maybe she doesn't like her new self anymore" Said Katsuragi.

Now that I know what the future is in stored for me...

Of course what have not accounted for would be seen soon after... The days would then pass by and finally, that day arrives.

"Take care, okay, Kiyotaka-sama" I looked at Matsuo who smiled at me softly. At the very least, this man had remained to be the same as he had back in my past. I nodded at him and then said "Please send my regards to Eiichirō."

Matsuo lets out a chuckle and said "Well he says he's sorry and he'll see you in three years. Well that's what he told me before left for work... It's also a shame that your mother and father aren't here due to their work. With that said, Kiyotaka- sama, may you allow me to send you off with some advice as well?"

"What a nice man" Ichinose said.

Matsuo is indeed quite the fellow gentleman. It is the reason as to why a lot of people liked him a lot. The opposite version of my father attest to this because I seem to have found out that Father had been the one to recommend Eiichiro to his new school.

Ironic.

"Don't look back, Kiyotaka-sama... The life ahead of you will be perilous but it will all be worth it. I'm sure it'll be at that school where you'll find what you were seeking for." Ah... What he said is somehow worded differently...

"What good advice" Katsuragi said.

"Don't look back, Kiyotaka sama, Ahead of you would be what you seek, a life of freedom and peace. I am sure that school would provide you three years worth to remember"

I nodded at Matsuo, accepting his words once more to heart. I will remember it, that's for sure. I waved at him and he waved back.

I boarded the bus, towards the unknown...

I remember this scene all too well. A bus ride that would lead me to three years of freedom. It was a fateful encounter with three students that would be on the same class with me.

"Who are they?" Ike asked me.

"Why don't you wait? You'll see in a second IDIOT" Shinohara said.

"Who are you calling an IDIOT FEA" Ike said.

Oh no here we go again...

But for some reason, I don't remember this specific altercation happening.

"Forgive me madam, I was being rude!" The well built blonde man stood up from the priority chair and had allowed the old woman to sit there.

Horikita and I looked at the screen a bit surprised.

The others were speechless.

"Is it really Koenji?"

"That can't be that damn Narcissist doesn't do that even if he gets paid" Sudo said.

Well I doubt it if they paid him a billion dollars for sure he would do it.....

I stared blankly at the incident, not clearly processing this very well. Wait... isn't he supposed to be...

I look around the bus and the moment I saw the beige haired two faced Angel scowling like its the most usual thing.

"Kushida is frowning from the beginning?" said Ike.

"This can't be happening!!!" said the SIMP-KUSHIDA.

Not only that but I also caught glimpse of a black haired beauty who's hair length is short, a braid framing the side of her head and with glasses looking rather reluctant and sometimes catching her looking at me.

"So in this world she cut her hair like I told her to from the beginning" Said Manabu.

("How cute she is...") SUDOG said.

I took a deep breath...

...and I began to realize

"This is going to be a huge pain in the ass to micromanage" I groaned out quietly as I cupped my face unto my hands. I finally had the answer to my questions. All that I have experienced, all that I had gone through... All the future knowledge advantage have... Was gone...

If everyone's going to be acting like the opposite, I was sure for a fact that everything will be utterly different from what I know...

"So what did you guys think" Kiraishin said.

"Really funny, it's going to be amazing to see Horikita with different personality."

"I can't imagine what Hime is like anymore"

"W-Wait that means that Ryuuen is..."

"Well, we're going to play the next video..."

...

-----------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter 2 (4600 words)

HAHAHA I'm sure they were surprised by the news at the beginning.

What do you think about the translation this time? I feel it was 4 times worse than the previous ones but well.... Better than putting the story in Spanish....

Well, from now on this fic will have one chapter per week, I hope you didn't get used to it because I wanted to make the prologue and these two chapters fast because I want to get to the interesting part.

Ah, if you have an idea like Shivam, you can leave it in a comment and maybe I will do it, although I don't think there will be more...

STsombra Out

Thank you for reading and please, if you like it, enter it without saying more, I say goodbye.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

29K 639 10
As the name says, this fic only contains oneshots. In this fic, I'll write the oneshots completely based on readers' requests. You guys name it in th...
175K 3.5K 34
The echoes of the unanimous special class had faded away, and Ayanokouji was ready to take his first step towards an all-out battle. But before he co...
67.4K 1.9K 12
FanFiction, dedicated to the anime named Classroom of The Elite. I do not own the characters and places throughout the story. However, the plot will...
85.7K 2.6K 19
Shiroi Kaslana is an extraordinary individual, capable of feats that surpass the abilities of any other prodigy. Possessing a stunning intellect from...