Second Chance [Nano Domínguez]

By Lilithishere24

In life, one of the biggest challenges that we often face is how to earn more money. It's no secret that mone... More

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡
♡♡♡》Playlist《♡♡♡
♡♡♡》Aesthetic《♡♡♡
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 9

216 11 0
By Lilithishere24

At Nano's house, I arrive and Samuel lets me in. Samuel doing his homework. I get into the boys' room and Nano is sleeping in his bed. I sit wiping his hair with a smile.

Nano opens his eyes and smiles "You here"

I smile "It's eight pm and you sleeping" Nano lifts up the sheets and I sit next to him. I ask "How do you feel?"

"Better" I hold his hand "Why did you get in jail?"

"Murder"

Nano laughs "Seriously"

"Murder, I swear"

Nano stares at me.

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡

Narrator POV

Marina and Samuel still doing their homework outside. Marina asks "Where's your brother?"

"In his room with your sister. Why?"

Marina shakes her head "No, nothing. This is always crowded, but now we're alone... wait Rosa here" Incoming text sounds "Is it yours?"

"No, my brother's." Samuel stands and takes Nano's phone watching with an angry face.

"What's all this? Samu, what's going on?"

"I can't believe it. Someone's sending him plates."

Marina wonders "What?"

Samuel shouts "Nano!"

Marina stops him "Samuel?"

Samuel shouts again "Nano!"

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡

Rosa POV

Nano says "Murder, Who?"

I say "Lu's cousin, It's a long story" We hear Samuel shout Nano's name "Is Samuel shouting outside"

We walk outside.

Nano asks "What's going on? What's this?"

I wave at Marina "Hi, sis"

Marina waves back.

Samuel shows him the phone "Who's sending you plates?"

Nano asks "What the hell are you doing?

Samuel angrily "How can you be such an asshоlе to try to steal cars while on parole? You can go to jail again."

Nano says "Leave me alone." wave at Marina "Hi, Marina.

Samuel says "Nano, the people you owe money to are in jail."

I say "Samuel, I got this, he won't steal"

Marina says "I could help."

I argue "No"

Samuel says "Please, stay both of you out of this."

Nano says "Let's do something."

Samuel asks "What?"

Nano says "From now on, you mind your fucking own business." he walks towards the door.

Samuel says "Nano, what's happening..."

Nano shouts "Your fucking own business. Samu"

I follow Nano "Nano!"

Samuel punches the wall and Marina flinches back.

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡

In a restaurant, I walk in toward the table where Nano sits. Nano gives me a cigarette and I take it and smoke. I sit "Wired"

"Nothing, we will have breakfast together"

I nod "After the madness in the house, seriously, stealing cars"

"You have another option, I should give them 60,000, Rosa"

"I could give you the money but Papa stole all my money and I wait to give it to me back"

The waiter brings the food and coffee and we thank him.

"He took your money"

"I am a fucking rich because of him but in my bank account I was own 100,000 and he took it"

"Why?"

"He said needs it in the company but he will give it back this weekend or he will go to jail"

"You will put your father in jail"

"He put me before Nano"

Nano nods "Do you have any plans?"

I nod "Yes, tomorrow afternoon Guzmán's birthday party. It's a family thing that drives me crazy"

"All the family does. Why did you murder?"

"Can't we talk about it"

"And you don't want to answer my question"

"I don't do love, Nano. I never had a boyfriend in my life. I just sleep with men and have a good time"

"Like us"

I nod "Like us but No man sleeps in my house or I sleep in his, it is always in hotel rooms"

"Why did you accept my dare to be in your house? Just for the game"

"No, and I don't know why? All I know is that you can come with me and break my rules"

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡

In the house, It's Guzman's birthday party. We are gathering in the dining room. Teo, Laura, Ventura, Lu, Marina, Guzman, I, Carla and Beatriz.

Guzman blows out the candles, and Everybody cheers and applauds. I and Marina whistle.

Teo raises his glass "A toast for the birthday guy, for Guzmán."

Guzman nods "Thanks."

The girls chuckle and I roll my eyes

Teo says "I have a little something for the birthday boy. I hope he likes it."

Guzman opens the gift It is a watch and he smiles at it.

Teo says "What? Your birthday is the perfect occasion to start a watch collection, like mine. Have you seen it?"

Guzman says "No."

Teo says "You should. Look, Guzmán. Rosa saw it before"

I widen my eyes and nod "Beautiful collection"

Teo points at his watch "Always with me"

Ventura's Mobile phone buzzes and he checks it.

Teo says "If it could talk, right, Ventura? If we hadn't women here... And every day prettier."

I give him a bitch look. Laura clears her throat.

I say "Happy birthday, bro" I give him my huge gift.

Guzman says "Whoa" he opens it "Punching bag, I love it"

I say "For stressful moments"

Guzman chuckles "Thanks"

Marina says "Guzmán, mine is more modest. Happy birthday."

Guzman opens the gift of its Camera "No... How did you know I wanted this?" All chuckle "I love it!" he stands "I'll take a picture."

Lu says "No, no. My present first."

Teo says "Well, well, well. Such a splendid girlfriend."

Guzman says "Just friend."

Lu laughs awkwardly "Do you like it?" Lu's gift was a jacket.

Guzman says "You didn't have to, Lu."

Lu says "Who else could have bought it for you? Other girls would need half their lives to buy it."

All laughs.

I say "I'm sure you're just lucky to be born in your family"

Guzman clears his throat "Let's take the picture."

Teo stands "Yes, let's go."

Ventura shows Teo something on his phone "Excuse us."

Marina says "Your family pic is fuckеd up."

I say "Nothing new"

Guzman says "It doesn't matter. Can you take a picture with my sisters, Lu?"

Lu says "Sure." we stand "Go there." Lu looks at the camera "This is vintage, more like old stuff, right?"

I and Marina walk behind Guzman and hear Ventura and Teo.

Teo says "Don't worry about it. It's safe. No one knows about it. Everything is at stake."

Ventura says "Have I failed you in 20 years?"

Lu says "Rosaline, here!" I give her my attention "Smile!" we smile "One, two... three!" Lu takes the photo and smiles "How cute!"

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡

In my room, I get in and take my jacket and bag. Marina gets in and closes the door behind her "Where are you going?"

"I am going to meet Nano, Want something?"

"Yes, How is everything between both of you"

"Awkward but great at the same time, Why?"

Marina crosses her arms to her chest "Did you tell him about the jail thing and killing Amelia?"

I smirk "You interested in that again, Marina"

"You know you murdered her and runaway then back and acted weird like you were here all the time"

I scoff "What do you want, Marina?"

"Samuel told me that, he and Nano were planning to steal the house, so you know the rest about sleeping here with you"

I stare at her "You love that, don't you? Ruin everything I love like always"

"Ask him yourself" she walks outside.

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡

I walk towards the tables outside the restaurant where Nano smoking a cigarette "Hi!"

"Hi, How is the birthday?"

I ask "What the fuck were you doing at my place when we hook up? I know what you did. Marina told me and Your brother told her. I just wanted to hear it from you. All about us was a lie? You only did it to break into my place."

"What do you mean with us? What movie do you have in your head?"

I glare at him "Fuck you."

"I fuckеd you to steal at your place."

"Wow as always" I take out a cigarette and smoke it.

"To prove myself you're a rich girl who has a crush on jerks. That's why I fuckеd you. And you know what?"

"What?"

"And now I cannot get you out of my fucking head. And I asked you to be my girlfriend and you are the one who avoids me. Did you come to save me? There's nothing left to save."

"Nano, I want to help you. Don't ask me why, but I couldn't bear if something bad happened to you. Look. My father's partner has an amazing watch collection. And that asshоlе deserves way more to be robbed than my family. I guess that with 4 or 5 watches you'd settle the debt. What do you think?"

"I have to go back to work." he walks off.

I throw the cigarette away and tears in my eyes.

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡

Outside the house, I walk toward Nano who sitting on his car hood "What do you want?"

Nano says "I'm sorry"

"About?"

"I shouldn't sleep with you to break into your house" I nod "But your eyes catches me when we first meet at Marina's birthday and I want you to be my girlfriend not for your money and I don't care to give me the money or help me because maybe I will die, they will kill me"

"Nadia Omar's sister she is a nerd"

"I know but what that includes us"

"I was a good girl until I get bored. I was sixteen and more nerd than Nadia. I was in the same fucking school" I sigh "My fellow was Amelia, she is Lu's cousin and Pedro Teo's nephew"

I sit on the car hood "They were my friends and there was Michael, Luciana and Elena. They were a group and I joined them. I fell in love with Pedro"

"He disappointed you"

"He loved me and took my virginity. One day I walked inside the school and everyone's eyes were on me and I wondered why? I talk with Pedro and he just laughs and walks off with Amela"

"Why did he do that?"

I laugh tears in my eyes "He filmed me without me knowing. He made a sex tape and all the school has it, he didn't love me he just wanted to make fun of me"

"Oh Rosa"

I wipe my tears "I and Amelia fought and they fought and I decided to stop all of this. I went to her house three of us fought on the roof and we argued loudly and she fell from the roof while the three of us arguing"

"And she died"

"Yes, and I got into jail and I found that I have no lover or friends it's just a game on me"

"They didn't believe you"

I shake my head "No"

"Pedro"

"He is out of the country and lives his life so I met a girl called Emma in jail we became friends and she protected me there and I turned into a badass. She introduces me to her brother Mattia and he helps me to find my biological parents"

"This is not your family"

"No, they don't, They adopted me after my bio mom left me outside a fire station"

"I'm so sorry again, Rosa."

"Do not be, now you know everything about me, no wait. I am drug addicted and overdosed once and they saved me at the right time. I slept with a lot of men. Now you know everything"

"You still want to be my girlfriend?"

"If you survived and didn't get caught, I will be yours. Good night"

"Good night"

I walk towards the house with a smile.

Nano smiles watching me get inside.

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡

I get in the house, Marina watching us from the window. Marina asks "What does he want?"

I say "Saying sorry"

"So you two back"

"Maybe"

"What? After what he did?"

"You slept with Samu today, didn't you? so what difference between us?"

Marina angry "He put the idea in Samuel's head"

"Is Samu a little boy, Marina"

"You can't be with him"

"Not your business. Why are you interested in the back or not, Marina" she walks off and I grab her arm "You are high" I open her mouth and smell it "Fuck, Marina"

Marina shouts "Leave me!"

I grab Marina upstairs and head to her room and push her inside "You going to stay here until you be sober, you hear me"

"You can't"

"Do you want me to bring Mom or Guzman" I take the room key and lock her inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 59.4K 106
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
148K 5K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
621K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1.1M 20.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...