I See You

By aonungswifeyy

(I've been seeing Fanfics about the avatar movie so I wanted to make one myself too) Taneya is an 18 year ol... More

Chapter 1- The Sully Family
Chapter 2- Adapting
Chapter 3- A Mistake
Chapter 5- Tulkun
Chapter 6- Sky People
Chapter 7- Tracker
Chapter 8- True Na'vi
Chapter 9- Neteyam
Chapter 10- Confession
Chapter 11- Closure
Chapter 12- Partners
Chapter 13- Ronal
Chapter 14- Ninat's Story
Chapter 15- Taneya's Birthday
Chapter 16 - Peace
Chapter 17- Eywa
Chapter 18- Aonung's Birthday
Chapter 19- Another Star
Chapter 20- Outside The Reef
Chapter 21- Empty Threats
Chapter 22- Miracle
The End. Maybe?

Chapter 4- Aonung

6.4K 160 112
By aonungswifeyy

As Taneya wakes up, she notices that everyone has gone.

She sees her father Jake, sitting opposite her, reading a book. He notices her shuffling and gets distracted.

"Oh Taneya, you are awake" Jake says.
Taneya sits up, rubbing her eyes. She then takes a big stretch, as she wakes up.

Jake chuckles, "you had quite a long sleep. Everyone is out, learning to swim on Ilus" Jake tells her.

"I thought they already learnt?" Taneya asks.

"Lo'ak and Kiri learnt. The rest of you still need to" Jake says.

Taneya nods her head, before she lifts herself up.

"Have fun today. And keep a look out for Lo'ak please" Jake says.

"Yes sir" Taneya  replies before walking out of the pod.

As she walks to the beach she notices the others there.

She spots Lo'ak and Aonung talks.
She watches and Aonung brings his two friends over.

At first she thought they were going to pick on him. But instead they were shaking Lo'ak's hand. Almost like they were apologising.

Lo'ak and Aonung shared a hand shake to.

"Big sis, you are awake!" Tuk comes running to Taneya.

Her shout causes the attention of everyone, including Aonung.

"Oh Tuk, you are so happy to see me?" Taneya questions.

Tuk nods, as she hugs Taneya's legs.

"Neteyam isn't that fun, is he?" Taneya teases. She picks up Tuk and walks towards Neteyam and Tsireya.

"You are getting Tuk bored Neteyam" Taneya says.
Tuk sticks her tongue out at him.

"We are teaching her how to ride an ilu" Neteyam grabs Tuk out of Taneya's hands, and holds onto her.

Taneya rolls her eyes at Tuk and then faces Tsireya.
"I am sorry about my brother" Tsireya says.

"Tsireya. Don't be silly, you have nothing to be sorry for. It is not your fault about what had happened to Lo'ak" Taneya says.

"She kept apologising to me too. And I kept telling her the same thing" Neteyam says.

Taneya gives a side hug to Tsireya.

Lo'ak and Aonung walk towards them.

"Taneya. You've been sleeping for so long" Lo'ak says.
"Yes Lo'ak, I was tired last night" She explains herself.

"Come, we're going to teach you guys how to ride an Ilu" Lo'ak says excitedly.

Aonung and Taneya make eye contact. But she looks away. She doesn't seem to care about him being there.

-
As they are in the water, Aonung calls out to the Ilu's.

"Ooh" he makes a noise and then a tk sound.
"Ooh, tk tk tk."

A couple of ilu's swim towards them. Tuk moves forward and chooses her Tuk straight away.

Everyone lets out a little laugh, seeing the cuteness in her as she excitedly sits on the baby Ilu.

Neteyam chooses his own, leaving Taneya left.

"The one that comes to you, you should choose" Aonung says to her.

She doesn't respond and walks around.

She then spots an Ilu. A dark blue shade. She can see the Ilu look at her. She looks back at him and smiles before hopping on.

Tsireya is stood next to Tuk. So Lo'ak goes to Neteyam. Leaving Taneya with Aonung.

"Where is Kiri?" Taneya asks, trying to get the attention of Lo'ak.

"She already learnt to swim an Ilu" Aonung moves next to her, "she's gone for a ride."

Taneya pulls her hair forward, using her queue to connect to the Ilu. As she connects to him, the Ilu acts quickly, and almost throws her off.

Aonung holds her from the back, pushing her back on, "You have to be careful with Ilu's. They are like this with someone they have not met."

Aonung notices how Taneya is breathing, as he can see her chest move up and down.

"Taneya, you have to be calm. You have to breathe slowly. This will help you calm your mind and think straight, so when you connect to the Ilu, he will not be scared" Aonung explains.

He moves close to Taneya, and places his hand on her stomach.

"You are breathing too heavy" Aonung says.

She looks at him.

He breathes in, and she copies him and waits for him to breathe out. She then breathes out once he does.

They do this a couple of times, Aonungs hand still on her stomach.

She remembers their first encounter. When she had a similar problem to breathing underwater. And how he helped her.

He let go of her, "try, now."

Taneya bought her hair forward again, connecting her queue to the Ilu. As it connected, the Ilu was more calm, and waited.

"When you go into the water, lean back. Then once you're underneath, you can lean forward" Aonung instructs her.

She nods.
"Let's ride" Taneya says. The Ilu, then starts to go underwater. Taneya leans back, with her eyes close as she feels the pressure. But after a while the pressures gone. She opens her eyes and the Ilu is swimming slowly.

She's done it. She's learnt how to swim an Ilu, and found her own Ilu.

She leans forward, as the Ilu swims her through the sea. Taneya sees such beautiful fish, glowing under the water. She swims around, picking up some sea shells.

After a while, Taneya started to struggle to breathe again. This caused her Ilu to panic. The ilu drops her and swims off.

Taneya closes her eyes, remember Aonungs steps of breathing. She tried to follow, but she was somewhere she didn't even know, deep under water.

She felt herself breath slowly, as her eyes began to shut.

She felts someone hold her arm, shaking her. But she could not see because her eyes were already closed.

-
Aonung swam back to shore, with Taneya in his arms. Lo'ak notices and calls out her name, "Taneya!"

He runs towards them. Neteyam grabs onto Tuk and runs behind Lo'ak, followed by Tsireya.

"What happened?" Lo'ak asks Aonung.
"I was swimming and I found her when she was already out" Aonung says.

He goes in to do mouth to mouth on Taneya.
He does it three times, before pressing on Taneya's chest.

"Taneya?" He calls out, holding onto her face.

Taneya coughs and water falls out her mouth. She opens her eyes, and she's breathing heavily.

"Taneya" Aonung calls to her. But he is cut off as she quickly sits up, and wraps her arm around Aonung. She breathes really heavily, as she holds onto him and tears form into her eyes.

Aonung hold her from her waist, "it's okay Taneya. You are okay."

Taneya sobs, as she holds onto Aonung tightly.
Aonung puts his other arm around her, holding onto the back of her head.

He strokes her head, "it's okay. I'm here. I'm here."

-
"How are you feeling" Jake says to Nateya, who is laying near Neytiri, her head on Neytiri's lap.

"I am better. I was just, in so much shock" Taneya sits up, to look at Jake.

"Aonung saved her" Neytiri mentions to Jake.
"Oh he did, did he?" Jake raises his eyebrows as gives an impressed look. 

"I still won't forgive him for what he did to Lo'ak"Taneya rolls her eyes.

"You have been known to always protect Lo'ak" Neytiri says with a big smile on her face.

"I was scared. I also felt stupid. I was with Aonung, not knowing he had left Lo'ak all by himself that day. When I found out it scared me. I thought something bad happened to him" Taneya says.

"Taneya, I know you were worried but Lo'ak is back with us. And he is safe now" Jake says.

"I know" Taneya smiles.
"Go, join the rest of them. They are waiting for you" Neytiri says.

Taneya stood up, and before she left Jake called for her, "Taneya, go easy on Aonung."

Taneya nods and then heads out.

-
As Taneya walks to the others, Kiri spots her and runs to her.

"Taneya I heard what happened. My sweet sister, are you alright?" Kiri hugs Taneya.

"I am better Kiri" Taneya hugs Kiri back.

As she pulls away from the hug, she walks to where the others are sat
"Tuk, here" Taneya pulls out some seashells from her pocket.

"Wow these are so pretty" Tuk says, "but how about for yourself?"

"I did not manage to get enough sea shells for myself, but I saved these for you. You can make a necklace. I'm sure Tsireya will know how" Taneya looks to Tsireya.

"Of course. We can make it together" Tsireya says to Tuk.
Tuk gives a hug to Taneya and runs to Tsireya.

"Are you okay?" Aonung asks, walking to Taneya.
Taneya nods.

"Well I am going with Tsireya because I want to give her a necklace I made for her" Lo'ak walks away awkwardly.

"And me and Kiri are going to go too" Neteyam pulls Kiri's arm.

"I want to watch" Kiri whispers to Neteyam.
"Let them be. They need to speak to each other" Neteyam pulls Kiri away with him.

"Don't let him kiss you!" Kiri shouts as she's being dragged away from the arm by Neteyam.

Taneya covers her mouth as she laughs.
She turns around to Aonung who has a grin on his face as he's also watching them walk off.

He looks down to Taneya and quickly stops grinning.
"Taneya" he says.
"Thankyou for saving me" Taneya says to Aonung.

"I was worried about you. When you held onto me and cried. I hope you are okay" He puts his hand on Taneya's shoulder.

"I am," Taneya says, "and I am very thankful to you. But I still do not forgive you for what you did to Lo'ak."

"Taneya" Aonung looks at her with pleading eyes.

"Aonung. You looked me in the face that day, knowing you left Lo'ak there. You didn't even bother to tell me" Taneya looked at him.

He could see that she was hurt from the look on her face.

"I know. I made a terrible mistake. I didn't know he did not return, otherwise I would have told you" Aonung says.

"Lo'ak is very dear to me. I need you to understand that. I have always looked after him through everything" Taneya explains to Aonung.

He nods, "I get that. Totally. But please, do not stay mad at me. I am really sorry. And I can promise you, I am changing. I am really trying Taneya."

"I know. And I will not stay mad at you. But I can't go back to normal either. It will take me time for me to forgive you" Taneya says, "but we can stay mutual."

Aonung nods, "I understand, and I will wait until you forgive me Taneya."

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.7K 1.2K 17
Perfectly Imperfect || Lo'ak PLLEASE I WROTE THIS LAST UEAR AND I WAS A HORNY LITTLE GIRL PLEASE DONT BASH ME ༺ Y/N, the only 'different' daughter in...
47.6K 830 16
So I've been obsessed over this damn movie and now I'm going to write about, I'm not very good with using PROPER English but I'll give it a go. VERY...
329K 7.2K 85
This story is about a girl, y/n, who was abandoned on Pandora after the war against the sky people and Omatikaya clan after her parents died. She re...
41.9K 1.1K 16
Y/N has known only one thing in their time since the Sully's adopted him: family is everything. When old enemies of the Na'vi return to Pandora, can...