☆fade into you~timothee chala...

By stargrrrl7

☆timothee chalamet x female reader☆ timothee spots odessa on a friend's instagram post and immediately falls... More

☆cast☆
☆one☆
☆two☆
☆three☆
☆four☆
☆five☆
☆six☆
☆seven☆
☆eight☆
☆nine☆
☆ten☆
☆eleven☆
☆twelve☆
☆thirteen☆
☆fourteen☆
☆fifteen☆
☆sixteen☆
☆seventeen☆
☆eighteen☆
☆nineteen☆
☆twenty☆
☆twenty one☆
☆twenty two☆

☆introduction☆

4.8K 31 4
By stargrrrl7

✧༺♡༻✧
hello, a lot of you may know me from my story 'rosemary' which is a percy hynes white fic, i have heard the allegations and have decided to not write another fic about him.

i apologize to those of you who loved my stories based on him but it doesn't feel right to continue to use him as a face claim, i hope you understand.

this story will be a timothee chalamet fic, i've had an obsession with him since 2017 so it's time lol.

please let me know your thoughts as i publish chapters for this story, i always love to hear feedback or your reactions to certain moments in the chapters.

to those of you who have supported me since my first fic, thank you so much i appreciate you. to those of you who are new; welcome:)

i will be adding music to every chap at the top of the page that i feel correlates with the chapter, if you'd like to listen to it feel free! i thought it would be a cool idea to be able to incorporate my taste in music to this fic.

i'm going to take a lot more time on this story making sure it's edited and written well so hopefully this will be an improvement.
✧༺♡༻✧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.2K 1.4K 53
Timothée Chalamet Fanfic- real life, no social media (it's a story lol), slow burn, friends to lovers I kind of of think that I might be his type 'Ca...
69.1K 1.1K 48
Story about a basic girl who loves reading romantic books, listening to music, rainy days and Fall and has totally no social life. She meets someone...
257K 4K 26
ɢᴡᴇɴ ᴡᴀꜱ ʜɪꜱ ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ꜰʀᴜɪᴛ ᴏʀ ɪɴ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ, ʜɪꜱ ɢɪʀʟꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ ᴏʟᴅᴇʀ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ. ᴛɪᴍᴏᴛʜÉᴇ ᴄʜᴀʟᴀᴍᴇᴛ x ʟɪʟʏ'ꜱ ᴏʟᴅᴇʀ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ (ᴏ.ᴄ) ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ!! ᴠᴇʀʏ ꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴄᴏ...
353K 6.7K 31
When a girl decides to text a random number and meets the love of her life - or so she thought. Disclaimer: There's some texting in this in the first...