You Just Love To Hate Me || R...

Od rachelhorror

{Originally called Trouble In Paradise AKA Warped Tour} Chris Motionless has a sister. No one really knows si... Viac

Introduction
Chapter 1: I Know I'm Not Alone
Chapter 2: We Knew That We Were Destined To Explode
Chapter 3: Pay The Price For Your Betrayal
Chapter 4: It's None Of Your Business
Chapter 5: I'm Not Gonna Make It
Chapter 6: Coffin Kiss
Chapter 7: I'll Change Face To Get What I Crave
Chapter 8: Blood On Your Tongue With A Crass Embrace
Chapter 9: You Left Us All So Soon
Chapter 10: So Let's Rewind Back
Chapter 11: All The Lies In The Books
Chapter 12: Your Memory Our History
Chapter 13: Something Off, See It In Their Faces
Chapter 14: I'm Drowning From Within
Chapter 16: Let Him Into Your Heart Then You Can Start To Make It Better
Chapter 17: Your Withered Heart And Everything It's Seen
Chapter 18: Pretty Little Lady With The Swollen Eyes
Chapter 19: When Hope Looks Lost There's No One To Be Found
Chapter 20: Once My Remains Are On The Floor I'll Blossom Like A Flower
Chapter 21: Will You Remember Me After The Lights Go Out
Chapter 22: I'm The Only Thing Inside Of You That You Cannot Control
Chapter 23: Tear Out My Eyes
Chapter 24: I'm The Darkest Night That's Way Too Cold
Chapter 25: You Said This Would Last Forever
Chapter 26: Shall I Stay Would It Be A Sin
Chapter 27: I Don't Love You Like I Did Yesterday
Chapter 28: One Day Lovers Will Dream Of This Undying Kiss
Chapter 29: I Know You're Laying Back Contemplating Your Own Death
Chapter 30: When Your Dreams Come To An End, How Will You Buy Your Happiness
Chapter 31: It's Insane That I Can't Get You Out Of My Bed
Chapter 32: Time Won't Help You 'Cause Karma Has No Deadline
Chapter 33: A Flawed Masterpiece
Chapter 34: The Put You Back Together When You Fall Apart
Chapter 35: Even When I Doubt You I'm No Good Without You
Update:

Chapter 15: My Mind Is Cursed

796 27 21
Od rachelhorror

Song for this chapter: One More- Beartooth

Vamp's POV

"What do you mean?" He asked and I could hear his heartbreak through his voice.

"I'm done Ricky I'm tired. I don't know how much more heartbreak I can take. It's too much," I sighed. I wasn't upset I was just tired. So tired.

"Stop saying things like this you're scaring me," He begged.

"I'm exhausted Ricky," I sobbed. "What about me? What about the fact that I love you?" He screamed. "Did you ever think about how this would affect me?"

I stopped fighting him and just cried into his chest. He rubbed my back while Chris watched with teary eyes. I kept feeling drops of liquid splash on my scalp- I never realised he loved me so much that me wanting to end things would hurt so much. I just want it all to end I don't care how, but it needs to stop.

--

"When will you be in Scranton?" Chris asked as we drove to the airport.

"Three days," I answered.

"I'm gonna miss not seeing you every day," Ricky sighed.

"It's only three days," I smiled and kissed his cheek softly.

"Vamp?" Galaxy asked quietly. I turned to him. "Have you thought about that thing?"

I nodded, "Yeah I want to do it, it was a life too."

"Do what?" Balz asked.

"I want to have a funeral for my child," I sniffed.

"That's amazing babe and I'll be here for you every step of the way," Ricky assured me.

"Thank you," I smiled, "It'll be the last time I ever see Jack," I smiled in relief, but it was also hard.

Ricky leaned closer to me and my heart rate quickened. Every time he's about to kiss me my heart speeds up about a million miles a minute. I closed the gap between us and he kissed me lovingly.

"Alright keep it PG-13," Chris interrupted and pulled Ricky back by his collar.

"I'll miss you so much," Ricky said again.

"We'll be fine, not much will happen in three days," I promised.

--

We landed in Baltimore and I was already texting Ricky, I miss him so much- I haven't see him in like four hours. My phone buzzed and as I looked down a massive smile erupted on my face.

"Must be lover boy," Galaxy smirked and nudged me.

"It's weird not seeing you guys together I thought you were joined at the hip," Flame teased.

"Shut up. Anyway which one of you are coming with me?"

"Galaxy and I will," Revenge volunteered.

We're going to pack up Jack and I's apartment, but he doesn't know and I think he came back last night so I'm just praying that he isn't in so I don't have to face him.

The bus pulled up outside of the apartment block and I sighed heavily. "You can stay with me just leave your stuff here," Galaxy smiled.

"Thank you," I mumbled and braced myself.

We walked up to our apartment and unlocked the door, I opened it to see all of All Time Low here and Jack was making out with a blonde girl on the couch. They all looked up when Galaxy violently slammed the door and Jack got off of the girl quickly.

"What are you doing here?" Jack asked, almost hopefully.

"I came to get my things," I muttered.

The smile was off of his face almost as soon as it came. "Where are you going to go?"

"Pennsylvania," I shrugged as I started packing my DVD's up from the front shelf. Everyone else was silent as we conversed. Galaxy had gone into the kitchen to get my stuff from there and Revenge was taking my Xbox out of the entertainment unit.

"You're moving state? Look I know what I did was wrong but-"

"It's not all about you Jack," I exclaimed, spinning around to face him. "Maybe I want to fix things with my brother? Maybe it's best for my band? Maybe it's best for me?"

"Or maybe it's best for your new relationship," He glowered.

Rage bubbled up inside of me as I walked towards him. "Don't you dare use that against me. I moved on after a relationship ended not while I was in one," I spat.

"Vamp listen," He sighed.

"No Jack you listen. I don't want to hear it okay? We're over and you need to accept it. I'm going to leave and I'm going to never come back. We're nothing anymore and if we stay away we will lose feelings for each other and I think that's for the best." He was staring at me with tear-filled eyes as I spoke and everyone else looked so sad.  "In four days it's our child's funeral. It's in Scranton. Text me if you're going to come and I'll give you the details and then you can delete my number."

Revenge whispered to me that he'd get the rest of my stuff from here and I was to go pack up the bedroom. I nodded and thanked him before turning back to Jack.

"Okay," He whispered tearfully, "And just know Vamp that I regret what I did so so much and I miss you so much, but I'm getting what I deserve right? I love you Vamp and I hope you and Ricky are happy."

I walked out of the room without replying because it'd be too hard for me; as much as I hate to I still love him and I may've ended up doing something stupid and I can't fuck up what I have with Ricky.

I walked up to my room as pulled out suitcases and boxes. I packed clothes, shoes, makeup, straighteners, books and other possessions of mine until the room was stripped of anything to do with me. I'm making sure to leave no trace that I was ever here so I never have to come back and Jack never has to think about me again.

Revenge and Galaxy grabbed all my boxes and took them outside and I was left with a suitcase. I looked around the room where I have spent the last two years of my life and sighed slightly. I have so many memories here and now I'm leaving everything behind. I'm leaving my home and my family behind, but that's okay because I have a new home and a new family, my real family.

I grabbed the handle of my suitcase and started to wheel it down the hall. I passed the living room and Alex ran up to me and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back and promised to see him soon.

I met up with Revenge and Galaxy in the lobby of the building. They both gave me sympathetic looks which I ignored.

"Are you okay?" Galaxy asked.

"Yeah," I nodded, but my voice broke giving me away.

"Do you want a hug?" Revenge smiled.

"I want to leave," I said honestly and they nodded and we put the rest of my stuff in the van.

We drove to Galaxy's apartment building in silence and I, once again, thought about all the shit that's happened in my life so far.

"We'll take your stuff in you just go and relax in the spare room okay?" Galaxy offered handing me the apartment key.

"Thank you," I mumbled and walked up the stairs and into the apartment. I went into the spare room and locked the door behind me. I rested my head on the headboard of the bed and my heart sank; it's really over. I wasted the past two years of my life and I don't remember much before, I don't remember my childhood or school, my friends or half of my family. Every time Ricky tells me a past memory my heart breaks because I don't remember this stuff and I probably never will. I've had no life that has been worth living and it's so hard. 

I decided I need to take a walk to clear my head so I walked downstairs into the lobby. "Excuse me?" A tall, tanned brunette woman said.

"Yes?" I answered politely, which was hard with her plastic chest in my face.

"You're Vamp Rebel, right? Ricky Horror's girlfriend?"

"Yes," I nodded.

"He slept with me on the third last day of your tour with Motionless and All Time Low," She smirked.

"No he didn't," I denied, but I have real trust issues since Jack.

"Yes he did when you were on stage. It was the best sex of my life!" She exclaimed.

"No," I shook my head as tears filled my eyes.

"I'm afraid so," She sighed and gave me a false sympathetic smile.

"Why?" I whispered.

"You bore him," She shrugged. "Anyway have a nice day," She giggled and stalked off.

I ran outside with tears streaming down my face and ran to the busy main road.

"No." I heard from behind me and then arms wrapped around my waist, pulling my back.

"Stop," I screamed hysterically and struggled.

Galaxy held me back, "What the hell are you doing?" He wailed.

"I want to die." I sobbed. "Let me go I want to die." I stopped struggling and just collapsed into his chest and cried.

"Yeah hold on Ricky," Revenge said into his phone. "Ricky wants to know what's happening." Revenge said to me. "He can hear you screaming and he's worried."

"I want to die let me go,"  I couldn't sobbing but I was no longer struggling. Everything has just gotten so hard so quickly.

"Speak to him," Revenge commanded.

"Some girl told me you cheated on me," I sniffled, feeling silly saying it aloud. 

After he spent five minutes reassuring me, he asked what the commotion was about. I handed the phone back to Revenge because I didn't want to tell him. Revenge looked at me guiltily before sighing heavily, "She tried to jump into oncoming traffic."

I heard Ricky shouting down the phone and I couldn't listen to it anymore so I buried my head in Galaxy's chest and sobbed.

I started sobbing again and Galaxy cradled me carefully; I think I ruined the best thing I've ever had over a stupid lie a stranger told me.

"He's just in shock." Revenge assured me. "You would be to if your girlfriend was on the other side of the country and she tried to commit suicide."

"He hates me," I sobbed.

Galaxy picked me up and took me back inside. He carried me all the way to his apartment and laid me down in my bed. He flicked the lightswitch off and kissed my forehead.

"Sleep well baby girl," He whispered and shut the door.

I couldn't stop crying over the fact that Ricky now hates me and I couldn't sleep because I couldn't bare the thought. I can't relax I can't do anything, but lie there and cry.

At about 3am my phone buzzed. I picked it up and looked at the screen. It's from Ricky: 'I can't sleep I need to make sure you're okay.'

The second it showed up on his phone that I had read the text my phone was ringing.

"Hello?" I sniffed as I tried to wipe my eyes with my left hand.

"I love you."

"I'm so sorry," I sobbed.

The door creaked open and there stood Ricky with a phone held up against his ear. "It's okay, all that matters is that we're okay."

I hung up the phone and he buried me into his chest. "Never do that to me again," He said into my shoulder.

"What are you doing here?"

"I had to be here for you so I got the first flight over," He explained.

"I'm sorry, I'll never do it again it was all just getting to me."

"You have to know that I can't even imagine hurting you it seems so impossible to me. Your life is so precious and I can't believe you did that," He whispered as a tear rolled down his face. "I love you," He whispered and kissed me tenderly, as if he's scared I'll shatter into a million pieces if he does any more than that. 

"I love you too."

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

10.8K 534 31
Chris Cerulli's best female friend has been Melanie Dawson since they were in childhood. They never ever saw themselves as anything more than that. T...
4.1K 288 20
Chris Cerulli met Naomi Shannon in 2012 on Motionless in White's American Infamous Tour. She was, at the time, doing merch for Stick to Your Guns, an...
3.1K 72 49
Haven Cerulli is Chris Motionless's sister and has always been around the band. When her boyfriend breaks more than her heart and Chris can't be what...
5.1K 153 22
I was falling for his ocean eyes and pale skin. I loved the way he talked, the way he walked. The way his face would scrunch up when he was concentra...