Unbound

By Gotta_Love_The_Rain

Stiles Stilinski x Niklaus Mikaelson There isn't enough of this ship. The characters are NOT mine, they belon... More

Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 5

276 17 3
By Gotta_Love_The_Rain

Previously..
"No, I'm fine... I guess it's fate to go back again." Why would he whisper when he knows I don't have werewolf hearing.

"Okay. If you say so."

Present...

I look at peter with a stern look.
" you know... you can tell me anything, right?"
Peter looked at me once before he sighed. " you promise?!"
"Of course! We can even pinky swear if it'll help or cross over my heart"
" No I believe you. Um... i only had a few flings per say. They might have been angry when i left but i don't know if they remember me." He had a mischievous smirk on his face. I frown until i see him get serious, i burst out laughing.
"Haha... I'll be honest, i was not expecting that. I thought you angered a supernatural creature, that would seek revenge if they saw you."  I step closer and put my hand on his shoulder.
" you know, if they do remember you. You can count on me. if you want to mess with them or better yet if they did you wrong i have a few ideas." I say while putting my right hand in front of him, and i close my eyes. I try to imagine a small bundle of electricity popping like fireworks on my fingertips. I open my eyes to see white electricity on my fingertips, i move my hand closer to him. " we'll see, who's messing with who."
He looks closely at my hand almost in awe. " you can try touching it but I can't guarantee it'll be painless." I say while smirking.
"But enough of that-" i say shaking my hand to get rid of the electricity. " we have wasted a lot of time here, are you taking anything with you?" I say while i go to my closet to look for my duffel bags, i have two of them.
"I don't know if you could tell from my clothes I don't have much but i can buy what i need on the way or when we get to New Orleans. I won't let anyone know except maybe cora, but i can text that on the way."
Just as I finished packing my clothes in my first duffel bag, I realized i forgot about cora. " Didn't she go on a trip to visit her pack?" I ask as I continue packing my laptop and anything i might need on hand. Like my chargers, supernatural books/ case files I made for easier access. "Those go in the second duffel bang.
"She did, thats why i said i would text her stiles" he said with a deadpanned look my way.
" I forgot about it." I said put my hands up. I almost have everything packed, just need to take my pillows and my baseball bat. Oh, peter can carry those.
" peter, grab my pillows and the duffel bags. I'll meet you at the car. Just need a moment." I say while avoiding his gaze.
"Hmm... fine. I'll wait in the car, give me the keys." He says while holding out his right hand. I put the keys in his hands, while looking at him seriously. " Be careful of my baby." He snorted. "It doesn't matter that thing is rusted, yet it still runs. I'm surprised it hasn't collapsed by now." I sigh while looking at him. He just grabs my stuff and leaves the room.
I grab the letter i made for dad, while looking around my room one last time. I remember all the memories of me and scott growing up to now, my time with Malia, the times the pack would jump to my window. When i hid Derek from dad. I take a deep breath as i see the memories pass my mind like a movie. I wipe a stray tear from my eyes, I didn't even realize. I almost started crying. I straightened and with one last deep breath i stepped forward. I grabbed ny baseball bat and headed down the stairs without looking back.
I left the letter on top of the fridge door. And left after closing the front door.
To a fresh start.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Kairos By leigh heasley

Science Fiction

843K 23K 28
Time travel is legal and Ada Blum is looking for love. But what happens when one of her charming bachelors from the past makes his way to the present...