๐„๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ | ๐๐ž...

By dirteaz

She looked beautiful. She looked like art. But art wasn't supposed to look beautiful. It was supposed to make... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“

1.3K 72 17
By dirteaz

Moments with you
by Dirteaz®

Onika Maraj

It was 7:13 PM right now. We overslept a little bit. But right now Bey and I were relaxing our asses on the beach. We were laying on super soft towels and enjoyed getting sunburned. We even put some oil on each other so we get a nice tan. I couldn't remember when I was this relaxed the last time.

I was always under stress. I could say I was under stress my whole life especially with this piece of shit I have been with. He isn't worth it to talk or think about so as soon as he entered my mind I kicked all memories with him away. They were literally trash.

Fuck my mind right now, I had to fight bitches with death glares because Bey had to look that good in her bikini. Her boobs were looking so perfect and oh god her ass, I couldn't stop looking at it.

I was staring at this one bitch for almost a lifetime giving her hints that she had GIRLFRIEND but she was just dumb and continued with staring at Bey. I wanted to scratch out her eyes. I really wanted to.

"Can we go inside?" I asked her sitting up not breaking the eye contact with this little bitch.

"Why you don't feel good?" I shook my head no aggressively.

"You feeling sick? Maybe it's the climate change, Kelly told me about it she was here a lot more often than me-"

"-I feel sick bitches looking at you" I cut her off as she sat up. I completely ignored Beys eyes searching for contact with mine because this bitch was still staring. Jesus Christ.

She started laughing and tried to tilt my head to her by my chin like she always does it when she wants me to look at her.

"Babe we're not doing this right now, just ignore it, I ignore it too, you think I didn't see women and men looking at you?"

"That, Beyoncé, is something way different" she emphasized the "a" when she said way.

"No it's not, please let it go and let's get into the water, I wanna go swim" she took my hand in hers and kissed the top of it.

I looked at her for the first time she sat up and smiled because she was so beautiful.

"I'm only yours and you're only mine, that's how we're going. Nobody's coming in between." I loved the way she was telling me this.

We stood up and walked towards the sea slowly getting in and trying to get used to the temperature. It wasn't that cold but it was still not as warm as I liked it to be. I wanted it hot I didn't care.

We swam further away until there weren't many people around us, or kids who were drowning theirselves to bring up seashells for their momma.

I placed my legs around Bey and hugged her. She was softly caressing my thighs supporting the position we were in. My arms were around her neck looking into her beautiful and magical eyes. She smiled back at me showing her white pearl teeth. How could I get this happy? Thank you dear god for protecting me and sending me this woman.

"I want to always have these kind of moments with you" I mean it. I want her forever to be mine and to look at me like she did right now.

"You will, I promise you" she kissed me passionately slowly pushing her tongue into my mouth which I gladly accepted. I loved kissing Bey, I generally like kissing a lot but kissing her was always something special. And to add, of course, Bey was a really really good kisser, she kissed better than anyone.

If I think about it, what are things Bey couldn't do? Because she can do really anything which is impossible.

"Let's make a contest" I said breaking the kiss.

"What type of contest now?"

"I wanna see who can hold their breath longer, who wins has to...lemme think" I placed my fingers on my chin acting like I was debating on what should be the price.

"Let's make it like this, if you win I'll do everything you want, if I win, which I will, I will do everything you want, deal?"

"Babe you really wanna loose?" I scrunched my eyebrows and folded my arms getting a few feet away from her.

"You on it or not" I asked her offended.

"Hell of course I am"

She got under the water for one time to make her hair wet. My breath hitched seeing her boobs all wet from the water. But there wasn't time to admire them right now, I had to win.

"Who's gonna be first?" she asked me squeezing her bikini so the water would get out.

She was doing that extra, right? That's manipulation.

"You" I simply replied and she nodded taking deep breaths.

"Don't cheat when you count baby"

"Ha ha, shut up and look at yourself loosing already" she chuckled at me.

"Three, Two, One, Go" her head went under the water while I started counting the seconds.

"Twenty one, Twenty two" she gasped for air wiping her eyes.

"You breathing like Hulk" I said with a smirk as she tried to catch her breath.

"Top this looser" she responded and my smirk failed.

I made myself ready getting under water the first time like Bey did, just to wet my hair making sure my boobs looked extra good when I came up again.

"You ready?" I nodded.

"Three, Two, One, Go" she yelled as I got under the water.

I tried my best and tried to stay relaxed. It was okay for a few more seconds but at some point I felt like my lungs were going to explode.

I came up again trying to breath as hard as I could.

"H-How long did I-"

"Sixteen seconds, not too bad" she told me and swan towards me.

"But not better than me" I pouted my lips and wanted to swim away when she held my wrist pulling me towards her.

Our lips immediately melted together hungrily while our hands were al over each others body.

| | |

"You ready babe?" Bey yelled trough the apartment while I applied my favorite Huda Beauty lip stick.

"Second" I plopped my lips and sprayed some perfume on me taking my bag and walking to the front door.

I looked at myself in the mirror checking up my outfit. It wasn't something special, just a tight black dress and black heels with a matched little Gucci bag. I also tied up my hair in a ponytail because I felt so hot. And I hate it when I sweat and my hair is all over me, it makes me so aggressive.

We were going out tonight since we fell asleep yesterday. First we are going to some nice restaurant near the beach and after that into a club.

I couldn't lie, I was still a little bit pissed about the contest I made up. I felt a little bit embarrassed and I just hope she won't remember the "price" for the one who won.

Anyways, when we saw each other both of us started to smile. We smile a lot lately don't we?

She was wearing a cute causal white dress which wasn't too tight, you could also see her bra trough the thin fabric. She made sure to wear the black Victoria's Secret one. To finish off her look she put on some transparent heels, a little white Louis Vuitton Hans bag and Versace sunglasses. I loved when she had her hair like this, she just let them down with her natural curls and the sunglasses just did the rest to make it look so sexy and hot.

"You look very very beautiful baby" I blushed like a fucking tomato and kissed her lips.

"Thank you, you look beautiful too" I smiled at her and kissed her another time before we walked out the apartment.

We decided to walk since the restaurant was really close and there were also several clubs and since we're both gonna be drinking it would be useless anyway.

We went to this restaurant called "Seagrape Terrace". It was really good seafood and the wine was delicious too.

"I swear when you said that you'll be taking me wherever I want, I didn't think that you'd actually do it" I said eating my crab.

"I'm no lying ass bitch, this is our first vacation, not our last so you'll get to see more of the world" she replied.

"I actually always wanted to do something like this, traveling the most beautiful places with a very special person" she uttered playing with my fingers.

"But you know how strict my mother is, obviously" she rolled her eyes and laughed.

"But now you're here"

"I know I just wanted to make so much more out of my life, I never wanted to be in a damn office talking to Misters or Misses and plan shit as they wish. You already know that I wanna do something with clothes, fashion and that doesn't mean that I don't like architecture I just think that architecture should be used for something more important in life. They be building banks, big companies or big buildings, but what is up with the real poor cities?"

"That's what I've been saying my whole life" I replied drinking my wine.

"If my mother could've handled the Holding, I swear to god, I would open up my own one and just build homes for homeless people, hospitals or something which is really necessary. I would build a whole company for mom and dads and pay them so good that they can educate their children. That's what I'd be doing if my life took a different turn."

I really met my soulmate.

"How can you be so damn perfect Beyoncé" I mumbled sharing a kiss.

"But you know what? It's not late to change something, and I definitely will change a lot of things when I get back. I also want you to meet my sister so you can get to know my family a little better."

"That's what I wanted to ask you too. We're dating for almost five months and I really want you to meet my parents and my sister." Bey nodded as we continued eating.

I dient even tell my parents that I'm a lesbian so I guess it's gonna be a lil surprise but I'm not really anxious about it. I know that they will support me, thankfully.

We were at this restaurant for like an hour and a half. We walked a little bit trough looked for nice clubs with nice music. When we finally found one, Bey didn't care and ordered a big bottle of Vodka with different types of soft drinks to mix.

And if the Vodka wasn't enough, she got a bottle of Hennessy drinking straight from it while I started slowly by doing shots.

| | |

"Baby, dip, hola shake that shit" she rapped along to Stefflons voice slapping my ass while I twerked.

By now were drunk as fuck, Bey was pouring Hennessy into her mouth like it was water and as dumb as I was, I started mixing Vodka with Tequila shots so I was drunk as hell.

I made sure to press my ass so hard against Beyoncé, I wanted her to feel how horny I was. The wine started me being horny but by mixing Vodka and Tequila I'm horny on another level.

She was slapping my ass so damn hard that it was already hurting but that just turned me on more and more. With a fast spin I turned around and placed my arms around her neck.

"You remember when you said that the looser is going to do everything the winner wants?" I laughed drunkly and nodded.

"Then lemme tell you when we get home" she started kissing me slipping her tongue into my mouth causing me to let out a moan.

Her hands rested on my ass squeezing it and slapping it every few minutes. I was so wet by now that I didn't know how to make it to the apartment. Fuck she just knew what she was doing.

| | |

Somehow we managed to stammer to the apartment but we failed opening up the door with the key.

"Babe why isn't the key working?" I asked her sadly analyzing it closely.

She didn't say anything, she was just looking at me horny as fuck. The next thing I knew was that she pushed me against the door and started kissing me. She made sure to bite my bottom lip before she went down to my neck. I didn't even know how we menage to stand.

Her finding my sweet spot didn't make it easier and I felt like I was going to break down any second.

"I want you to fuck me now, I can't wait" I slurred the words out like the alcohol didn't hit me.

She tapped my thighs motioning to jump, so I did. She held me by my thighs walking over to the beach since it was private and belonged to the apartment, that means to us. That means no kids and no other people.

She had the same idea as me when she placed me down on the soft towels we were laying on the whole day earlier.

"Oh my-fuck" I moaned when she started massaging my boobs trough my dress.

She quietly chuckled. "You gotta be quit baby, or else someone will hear us."

I didn't give a damn fuck about someone hearing me. I hope this bitch will hear it who stared at Bey the whole time. I wanted her to hear how good she fucked.

I was a moaning mess by now, she unzipped my dress and threw it somewhere else, but she didn't hesitate and did the same to my thong and my bra.

She was sucking and nibbling on my nipples massaging my boobs giving both the same treatment.

"Fuck babe-" I couldn't even moan because she pressed her lips onto mine.

When she broke the kiss, she started taking off her dress and her underwear too. I was wondering. I was very new into this and I was drunk by that too I didn't know what to do.

"Raise your legs baby girl" I did as I said without hesitation.

I was so drunk that I didn't even see what she was doing but when I felt something rubbing against my pussy and her moaning, I immediately knew what it was and my back arched immediately.

"Fuck, yes" I moaned out and bit my lip which was bleeding from how hard Bey was biting it.

She kissed me and started doing what she was doing making me moan into the kiss. With my hands I massaged her boobs twisting her nipples making her moan.

Seeing her moan like this on top of me made me so horny and wetter than I already was which I could hear from how our pussy's clutched against each other.

When I felt her finger down there spreading my lips and getting lost in there, my breath hitched.

"Baby fuck you're making me crazy" I said her biting my lip. She brought her fingers up to my lips and placed them over them.

"Open your mouth" she commanded and I did.

I sucked her fingers dry tasting her and me at the same time. Sweet.

She didn't stop scissoring until I felt the heat down there. I gripped the towels hard and when I saw Bey closing her eyes and putting her fingers around my neck I was loosing it completely.

"Fuck baby I'm gonna cum so hard-"

"-Hold it a lil more babe" she commanded and I tried my best.

She was riding me like there was no tomorrow and with every motion she did, I felt like I was going to explode.

"Baby I can't hold it anymore-" she stared choking me, not too hard, literally perfect.

She started riding out her orgasm and at the same time I did, both of us moaning like a mess.

"Fuck babe" I moaned out as she hovered over me her hands placed left and right besides me.

When our eyes met, I felt so special at this exact moment. Her lips hovered over mine when she decided to finally close the gap. I placed my hands on her back rubbing up and down slapping her ass a few times.

"Fuck that was-" she said breaking the kiss.

"Perfect" I said playing with her hair.

We were both so drunk that I didn't know how to get up or move. My head was spinning but it didn't hurt or something.

"We gotta get into that damn apartment" I mumbled.

"Let's go try it out"

Even though it was summer, it was night and it was a little bit cold sleeping outside naked like this.

We finally managed to get into the apartment and didn't wait any minute longer to smash our bodies onto bed. Bey put on the white thin covers over us and cuddled up with me and that's exactly the position we fell asleep.

| | |

Hi guys, I really hope I'm giving you nice chapters, I'm giving my best but I'm so tired and I worked on this chapter for almost four hours lmao. Leave a comment on telling me how you liked this chapter. I also decide to start writing another Beynika book but I will announce it when I'm ready to publish the first chapter.

Here are some questions:

1) Onika getting mad bc of the girl looking at Bey?

2) Onikas contest which she lost?

3) Bey talking about her point of view of architecture?

4) Bey wanting Nika to meet her sister? Onika wanting Bey to meet her parents and sister?

5) Them getting drunk as fuck?

6) Them having sex outdoor?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.9K 3.7K 40
โœฟโฏโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ€Œโœฟใ€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โฎโœฟ ๐™๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š ๐™‚๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก๐™จ. ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ค๐™ข. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™–๐™™๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ž๐™—๐™ง๐™–...
90.7K 6.5K 28
She's made no secret of her dislike for me and my "lifestyle". The whole world knows about it. What the whole world doesn't know, however, is what go...
200K 9.3K 49
Your love got me looking so crazy right now. G!P Onika!