Rumble in the Jungle

By BanCo86

Whilst on a mission to take down a drug smuggler in Bolivia, CIA agents Agnes and Kay are compromised on thei... More

Coming Soon....
Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Six - 2.0
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Twelve

Part Eleven

515 23 46
By BanCo86

The foursome were lucky enough to catch a bus that took off five hours of walking and it dropped them off right on the edge of the trail they were going to need, meaning they could take a nice easy walk through the foliage. Agnes and Kay were walking together whilst Steve and Jake were up in front, hacking branches and leaves out of the way to make a path for them. Kay was kind enough to give Steve one of her machetes and she kept the other one on her, mostly because she didn't trust Jake with it and in case they got separated.

"You seem in a better mood today," Agnes smirked. "Can't possibly think why."

"Don't judge me." Kay shook her head as they walked along. "He got me all worked up yesterday with that kiss and I wasn't going to fuck him so that's why I sucked him off--"

"Not what I was referring to."

"Oh." She giggled. "Yeah, that wasn't planned either."

"What the hell happened?"

"I told him I was taking a shower and then he just walked into the bathroom, took his boxers off and I almost had a heart attack." Kay adjusted her aviators before gripping onto the straps of her bag because she was getting turned on just thinking about it. "He said I gave him the look so he took that as me wanting him to join me."

"The look?" Agnes almost snorted. "I've told you so many times you give fuck me eyes without realising it."

"I don't mean to." She shrugged. "Guess I'm just cursed with having fuck me eyes?"

"I mean, clearly it fucking worked because I could hear you and I have never heard you go off like that. Not even with toys." Agnes fanned herself jokingly, whilst giving her side eyes as they walked. "You wanna give me the details?"

"What details do you want?"

"Size, skills and where on the scale he is."

Kay sighed, squeezing her straps. "Six, girth to die for. He made me come twice and he's definitely at a nine on the scale, I'd have given him a ten but I'm gonna need a second round with him to clarify."

"Damn."

"I know Jensen put it in." She nudged Agnes and she laughed as she almost lost her balance. "You can't hide that from me, it was all over your fucking face when we walked out of the bathroom."

"He did, and I swear to god, it was just beautiful." Agnes sighed. "I'm not even sorry there was no condom. I don't know why I demanded one last night because clearly we weren't gonna use one today."

"Yeah, Steve never had one on either and he came inside me, I thought he would have pulled out and I was enjoying myself too much to suggest it." Kay shrugged. "Ah well, shit happens."

Agnes chuckled. "Fuck it, we're probably gonna die tomorrow in anyways."

"Meh, I'm on the pill. Worst thing that can happen is he gives me a disease, he was too fucking hot to stop the fun." Kay sighed and stared up ahead at Steve who was flexing all the muscle whilst chopping into branches. "Look at him. I want to fucking mount his face and choke on his cock at the same time."

"Well you've got a tent all to yourself tonight so you could pretty much do that." Agnes pointed out and ended up gripping the straps of her own bag. "I'm so nervous to be alone with JJ, I don't know whether I'm gonna ruin him or if he will ruin me."

"Either way, you'll have fun and I just hope your tent is nowhere fucking near me." Kay smirked and then almost stopped walking when Steve turned around and glanced at her, she got butterflies in her stomach and because she was wearing shades, she pretended that she wasn't looking at him.

"Your man is staring at you,."

"Shut up, Fox." She whispered as they kept walking, keeping her head pointed lower so she didn't have to look at him and feel like she was pissing herself because of how wet he made her feel.

Steve turned back around and continued moving forward, listening to Jake talking about food for the last fifteen minutes had his stomach growling and they definitely needed to stop off for a break soon. He had tried to block out Jake's constant talking about food and he had succeeded for a while until Jake nudged into him.

"You deaf?"

"What?"

"I said what happened in that bathroom this morning? It sounded pretty intense." Jake glanced back to see the girls were talking as they walked and not really close enough to overhear them. "I need details."

"She went in the shower and I misunderstood her, ended up joining her and one thing led to another and we," Steve raised his eyebrows. "You know, ended up getting it on in there."

"You misunderstood?"

Steve snorted. "I thought she was hinting for me to join her but she hadn't, I was obviously just reading the situation wrong but I guess it worked out well once I got in there."

"Did she instigate it once you got in there?"

"No, I did. Why?"

"I'm just shocked." Jake shrugged. "You've always been very quiet around women and you never make a move, like, ever."

"Not that I'm trying to change the subject or anything but it seemed like you were getting down to it yourself this morning," Steve grinned. "You're one to talk, I don't think you've ever had this much game in your fucking life."

"I'm in love with her." Jake sighed. "She's like my dream girl and I got my dick in this morning for like a minute before you walked out and ruined it."

"I don't know what she sees in you."

"What can I say, she likes the angle of the dangle."

Steve laughed, shoving him away from him and he lost his balance as he tripped over an uprooted tree. He hit the ground pretty hard, causing Steve to curse under his breath and extend his arm to give him a helping hand up. He heard the girls running towards them, more so Agnes who sprinted.

"I'm sorry, bud."

"Thanks," Jake grabbed his arm and helped himself up, dusting off his ass as he steadied himself.

"JJ! Are you alright?" Agnes almost skidded on the ground as she came to a stop, making him smile that she seemed genuinely so concerned for him. He just nodded, giving her a grin before he planted a sweet kiss on her cheek.

"All good, flower. I just tripped on a root."

"And Steve pushed you." She added. "I saw that, Steven."

"Don't call me that."

"Ste. Ven."

"Control your woman, Jensen." Steve started walking again just as Kay caught up, causing her to gasp as he gripped her wrist and pulled her into him as he ducked to the floor. "Shhh." He held a finger up to his mouth and then waved at Jake, pointing down below to a ravine where he could see a group of guys patrolling. He did a series of hand gestures at Jake who seemed to know exactly what they meant and they slowly retreated away from the edge so they wouldn't be spotted, deciding to change their direction.

"Did you see those guns?" Jake asked as they walked away from the ravine. "We must be close."

"I think we've walked further than we were meant to." Kay pulled out a map to check, crouching down with Steve joining her for them to check. "I think we're here but really we should be there."

"Fuck." Steve cursed. "That bus has threw off the timings. Max's compound is literally behind those trees so--"

"You wanna breach it now?"

"No." He shook his head. "I want to retreat to a safe distance and we can do this tomorrow, I don't think it's a good idea to go in now."

"I agree." Agnes butted in. "I think we need to get out of here before we're spotted."

"Let's go." Kay stood up and started walking, she didn't even wait for Steve to get up off the floor. She just went for it, heading off into the trees and distancing herself from Max's compound, making Agnes follow her.

"Slow down, Hoots."

"I'm good."

"You need to slow down and breathe."

"I'm good. I'm just gonna find us a good spot to camp." She nodded and sped up, making Agnes roll her eyes and stare up at the sky because she knew what was happening. It happened every time they were on a mission together, right before it came down to the wire.

"Hoots!"

"What's with her?" Jake frowned as he slung an arm around Agnes' shoulder. They started walking together as Agnes let out a frustrated groan.

"She's having an anxiety attack."

"Why?" Steve's voice made Agnes flinch as he appeared right behind them. "What's happened?"

"She always gets like this, I dunno what it is. Every mission we've done together she just gets super into her own head right before we get to the end game." She grabbed Steves arm as he started marching forward. "Don't. She likes to be by herself, she'll let you catch up to her eventually, you just need to give her some alone time."

"Yeah, well I don't leave anyone behind or let them leave anyone behind." He lightly shook her hand off his arm and headed off to find her, leaving Jake and Agnes alone.

Jake smirked and threw Agnes up against a tree, pressing himself against her before giving her a kiss. His hands roamed from her hips up to her neck before he gently nipped her bottom lip, soothing it with his tongue as her hands gripped his neck. He moved his right hand to between her legs, cupping her as she let out a little whimper into his mouth right before he pulled away from her mouth.

"I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed being inside of you this morning."

She giggled and gave him a quick kiss. "I enjoyed it too."

"We better start walking or I'm gonna just throw you on the ground and have my way with you." He whispered before taking a step backwards and removing his hands off of her. "Come on, flower."

"You're no fun."

"The fun will happen later," He pinched her ass cheek through her shorts and she made a little noise. "I promise." He gripped her hand and they continued walking along, keeping vigilant whilst being so close to the compound. "Can't believe we almost walked straight into the lions den without so much as a plan."

"It was lucky you're a dork and fell over."

"Yeah," he nodded and then realised what she had said. "Hey! I'm not a dork!"

"Yes, you are." Agnes snorted. "A very hot and sexy dork, might I add."

"I'm not a dork. That's so lame." He whined, making a pouty face that just melted Agnes completely. "I'm just awkward."

"Awkward and dorky."

"I will spank you, Flower."

"And I'll enjoy it." She shrugged. "Come on, let's catch up with those two, all this flirting is making me hungry."

Steve caught up with Kay in a clearing about four miles away and he was kind of mad at her for just walking off, especially because they had been so close to Max's compound somebody could have easily saw her and took her out, he would have fucking brought her back to life to kill her himself if that had of happened.

"I don't know where you got your training, but you don't fucking walk off on your own in the Bolivian jungle. You understand me?" He threw his bag down on the ground and she didn't even turn around, she just stayed focused on her water bottle. "Are you fucking listening to me?"

"Don't run off. Got it." She nodded and it honestly drove him insane, he was about to drag her ass up off the floor when he saw her shoulders move and he realised she was crying. He crouched down beside her and then dropped onto his ass, bringing his knees up and hanging his arms around them. "I'm good."

"Doesn't look that way." He shrugged. "Why are you crying."

"I'm not." She sniffed, and adjusted her glasses. He smirked as he saw some rogue tears fall out of her aviators and he wiped one away with the back of his finger.

"Could have fooled me."

"What do you want?" She sighed, refusing to look at him. Though she had to admit, it was sweet of him to sit down with her and she did kind of feel better with him sat beside her, which was weird because she usually hated anyone coming near her when she was like this.

"Just wanted to make sure you were ok"

"I'm good."

"Then why are you crying? Are you scared about tomorrow? Is that was this is?"

She looked at him like he had just made a racist slur. "What the fuck did you just say to me?" She ripped her glasses off and gave him such a glare that he almost shuddered. "I'm not fucking scared, I got too much adrenalin and it gave me an anxiety attack when I didn't do anything with it. Stop trying to belittle me just because I'm a woman, you stupid bearded dickhead."

"I wasn't belittling you at all," he laughed. "Also, if you're trying to insult me, you need to come up with something else. That's not offending anyone." He grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her into him. "Stop being a dickhead," he planted a kiss on the top of her head. "If you wanna act on adrenalin, just say the word, sweetheart. I'm happy to help."

"Don't tell Agnes that I cried."

He barked out a laugh. "I'll keep it a secret, but you might wanna put your shades back on because she'll be able to tell if she looks at your eyes."

"Shit." She put them back on and then smiled at him. "Better?"

"All good." He squeezed her neck before letting his hand run down her back. "I think after we've ate, if we hike further back for about another four to six mile, we should be far enough away but still close enough to get to the compound tomorrow.

Kay looked off into the distance. "Those two are coming, I can hear Fox's flirty giggles."

************************************

Jake and Steve had left the girls around the campfire, taking a little walk around ten minutes to the east of them to set up Jakes little love tent for him and Agnes, he needed Steve's help with it as he wanted to get it done as quickly as possible so he could take Agnes away for the night. They were in the middle of building the fire for them when Steve looked at Jake who looked nervous.

"Stop freaking out, Jensen."

"I can't help it! I want this to be perfect and I'm going fucking crazy thinking of everything that could possibly go wrong and--"

"Just live in the moment." Steve shrugged. "Besides, you've done it before, just this time you won't have any interruptions." He managed to get a spark on the tinder. "You got any condoms?"

Jake nodded. "I bought them last night right before you collared me and marched me back to the bar to get Kay." He frowned at Steve. "Why?"

"How many did you get in the box?"

"I got twelve. Why do you--Oh!" He winked. "You want some?"

"Yeah," Steve nodded. "I mean I fucked her without one this morning but we're in the middle of a jungle with no shower so I'm thinking she might not want to deal with cleaning up afterwards so maybe if I wear something, it'll just make it a little easier."

"How many do you want?"

"Six."

"Six?" Jake raised an eyebrow. "There is no possible way that you're gonna fuck her six times by tomorrow morning."

"No, but condoms can break and if we get through tomorrow, we'll be back here and I'll wanna do it again. So yes, six."

"I'm still not over you actually getting with a woman. It's blowing my mind that you're into someone, I like it. It looks good on you, you're actually smiling and not being a stone faced ass hole anymore." Jake stood up. "I like it."

"Well the fire is lit, the tent is built and you have your bag here." Steve changed the subject. "So I think we are done."

"Yeah," Jake nodded and went over to his bag, pulling out the box of condoms and opening it up. "This is a very poignant moment, Nomad."

"Just shut up and give me the rubbers, don't make a big deal out of it." He held his hand out and waited for Jake to hand him two strips of three and then he shoved them into the pocket on his pants. "Thanks."

"You're welcome." Jake put the box back into his bag and then pointed in the direction of the other camp. "Let me go get my woman and then you're free of me for the night."

"I hope Clay is still hanging on." Steve sighed as they started heading back. "Which reminds me, you've still got the package, right?"

"Yeah, I got it." he nodded. "But I'm hoping Max gets a bullet in his face before we make a trade."

"You and me both." Steve laughed.

**********************************************

Jake and Agnes had been sat by the fire for a good half an hour, mostly just chatting about life outside of the military again and they were sitting on a blanket that was basically made out of Jakes clothes, since they didn't have an actual blanket. They were sat by a tree, and Jake thought it would be fun to carve their initials into it, giving her his pocket knife to carve the 'A' for herself.

When she handed him the knife back, he started carving again, he carved a heart around their initials and Agnes grinned, biting her lip because this man in front of her was making her have all kinds of butterflies and he was just fucking adorable.

"JJ, that's fucking perfect."

"I just wanted to put our stamp on something," he nodded. "Look, I know that we haven't known each other that long, but I really don't want anything to happen to you tomorrow and I'll do anything to protect you from getting hurt, ok?"

"That's sweet."

"I'm being serious." He placed his hand behind her neck, forcing her to look at him. "I want to be able to walk out of that place with you by my side and not a scratch on you."

"You know that's probably not going to happen, right?" She sighed. "I wish I'd met you sooner, JJ. You've turned this mission from a nightmare into a dream."

"Promise me that if I tell you to leave, you'll run and get yourself somewhere safe."

"I can't do that, Jake." She laughed and grabbed his face. "You wouldn't do it if I asked you to, either."

"Then what about if--"

"Just shut up and kiss me, you dork."

Jake grinned and pulled her closer so he could kiss her, a peck at first but then he slipped his tongue in. He lazily massaged her tongue with his own, moving his hand down her arm before he slipped it onto her waist. He lightly tugged on her, wordlessly asking her to get closer to him and she obliged. In fact, she did more than that, she straddled him and wrapped her arms around his neck as they deepened their kiss and her hips pushed against him.

The sounds of jungle were pretty loud, mixed with the cracking of their fire and the only other noise was Jake groaning as Agnes nipped at his lip, knowing is was the button to getting him hard. It took a matter of seconds before she could feel the start of a hardon and pushed her hips into him, feeling his hands going to her ass to keep her there.

"I wanna touch you."

"So touch me." Agnes grinned and grabbed his hand, pulling it to her mouth and sucking on his fingers for a moment. He gave her a little grin because he knew where she was going to put it and he enjoyed watching her pull out the waistband of her shorts, sliding his hand right down under it and she bit her lip as he took over, plunging two fingers into her.

"You're already wet for me, flower." He whispered, licking her bottom lip and she gasped as he scissored his fingers, stretching her. "Get up on your knees for me." She shook her head, pulling her T-shirt off instead and making him whimper when he was faced with just a tiny crop top. "Can I fuck you?"

"I thought that was the plan," she leaned forward, giving him a passionate kiss whilst his other hand started tugging at her shorts. "Was that not the plan?" He pulled his hand out of her shorts and pulled his t-shirt up and off, dropping it next to them.

"It definitely was." He gripped her own top and ripped it off, almost taking her head off in the process. "Stand up." Agnes nodded and stood up, assuming he was going to take her into the tent but instead, he went up onto his knees and forced her to bend forward. "Put your hands on the tree."

"What are you doing, Jake?"

"Just trust me, do you trust me?" He asked as she complied, letting a little giggle out as he slowly pulled down her shorts, putting his mouth on her ass cheek and giving it a little kiss. As soon as her shorts were pooled around her feet, he ran his hands up her smooth tanned legs, making her bit her lip because she had a feeling she knew exactly what he was planning on doing. "Your ass looks so fucking nice in the moonlight, Flower."

"I trust you, JJ." She closed her eyes as his hands gripped her ass cheeks, his mouth moved a little lower, placing a kiss under her left butt cheek and she let out a little yip.

"Bend over, beautiful."

She obliged, bending forward for him and as she did, she felt his hot tongue swipe over her entrance and she automatically spread her legs for him. Her head rested on her arm as she leaned on the tree feeling his tongue lapping at her, shuddering as she felt his tongue slip into her entrance for a moment, hearing him groan in appreciation.

"JJ, you're so fucking good to me." She whispered and almost laughed in disbelief at what the fuck they were doing, because never in her wildest dreams could she have predicted the outcome of this mission.

"This good for you, baby?" his hot breath ghosted over her as he spoke, hearing her whimper a yes before he dived right in, lapping at her clit as his hands kept her spread wide open for him. He suddenly speared his tongue, pushing it into her and teasing her hole whilst one of his hands went underneath and found her clit making her moan and push back against him, which drove his tongue in a little deeper.

"Yes! Play with my clit." She groaned, hearing him hum a response to her because he kept his tongue buried inside of her, teasing her and lapping up her taste which he just fucking loved. "I wanna come on your tongue, JJ."

Jake knew exactly what he was doing with her, knew how to entice her clit out and knew she'd end up moving against him, essentially riding his tongue whilst he concentrated on playing with her clit because he was an overexcited man and couldn't do two things at once with her. She heard him slurp, feeling the suction from his mouth as he did so, taking in her juices and swallowing whatever she gave him.

"Turn around." He growled and didn't even wait for her, he forced her to turn around, shoving his hand on her stomach and pinning her to the tree before his mouth covered her clit. He hummed against it, giving her a different sensation and as she let out a little moan, he pushed two fingers into her. She was fucking soaked and now that he was using his fingers, he could feel just how wet she was. Her hands gripped his hair as she put a leg over his shoulder, letting him bury his face a little deeper and was he hell letting up from her clit, he could feel how exposed it was on his tongue and he lapped at it over and over again until she was almost breaking his fingers.

"Shit, JJ. I'm gonna come."

He nodded against her, fucking her harder with his fingers whilst his tongue worked her clit over and over until she was only standing up because of him pinning to her to the tree with his spare hand. Her legs started trembling as he tipped her over the edge, enabling her to come for him and she did not disappoint. He felt her juices drip over his face as she cried out, almost pulling his hair of his scalp and she tasted so fucking good, a sweet taste that he would never ever forget and the harder she came, the more concentrated it got. His face was soaked and he relished in the fact that it was all him making her like this and he wanted in her, he wanted to fuck her. He pulled away from her, removing her leg from his shoulder as he stood up.

"You just taste so fucking good."

Agnes gave him a kiss, tasting herself all over his lips and she didn't care, in fact, she liked it and it only made her kiss him harder. His reaction was to pick her up, letting her legs wrap around his waist and he carried her over to their tent, putting her down so they could un-zip the entrance and as she crawled in, he grabbed the box of condoms from his bag then followed her.

Once they were both inside, Jake zipped up the front and then turned around, freezing in place as he looked at Agnes who was laying back, resting on her elbows with one of her legs straight out infront of her and the other was bent at the knee. He swallowed a lot harder than he was meant to, making a gulping sound that made her giggle and he suddenly got a little awkward, as if he didn't know what to do with himself.

"Take your pants off."

"Yes ma'am." He saluted her and fumbled with his belt, shucking his pants down and off before his boxers followed and he was already standing to attention, he didn't even try and hide it.

"What's that in your hands?"

"Uh, condoms." He laughed nervously. "I thought you might like me to use one so I uh, I got some." He cleared his throat. "Actually, I got them last night but Steve caught me and marched me back and we lost the moment but that didn't really matter because I went down on you and then obviously this morning I put my dick in but I mean you already knew that and-"

"JJ," Agnes laughed, stopping him from talking. "I'm aware of what happened."

"Oh."

"Come and sit next to me," she beckoned him with her head and he nodded. "You don't have to be so nervous around me, I'm a sure thing with you."

"I'm sorry," he laughed. "I'm just awkward."

"It's fine." She sat up properly as he joined her, leaning over and giving him a kiss. "I want you inside of me."

"Holy shit." Jake's eyes widened as she cupped his balls and he had to take a breath to stop himself from whimpering. "This is fucking happening, isn't it?" He gave her a bewildered look as she just nodded, giving him another kiss. This time it was a little hungrier and he reached over to grab her waist, stroking her side with his fingers. Agnes took the opportunity to climb over him, trapping his cock between their bellies and he groaned. "You gonna take control, flower?" It came out as a whisper.

"Fuck yeah, I am." She softly licked his bottom lip and he let out a little pant, his hands went to her ass and he pulled her into him, loving how her boobs pushed into his chest and he could feel just how hard her nipples were, it definitely wasn't cold.

"You're so hot." He practically whimpered as her hand reached down between them and pushed his tip through her folds, she moved it back up to her clit, teasing herself with it and he let go of her, leaning right back and resting on his elbows so he could watch her using him as her own personal sex toy. "Fuck, flower." He lovingly gazed at her, watching his tip giving her all the pleasure she wanted and he bit his lip, tilting his head as she closed her eyes.

He held back a grunt because whilst she was focusing on her own pleasure, she was very slowly jerking him off at the same time and whether or not she realised what she was doing, he wasn't gonna tell her. If he ended up coming, he would try everything and anything to make sure he got hard again because there was no way in hell he was letting her back out of this tent without getting inside of her.

"You're getting me wet, JJ." She let out a shaky breath as he moved his cock against herself a little faster, using his pre cum to lubricate her clit even more which was just adding to everything that was going on and she very quickly started climbing that hill, lolling her head as she opened her eyes and stared him down.

"Go on, flower." He nodded, encouraging her to get herself there. "Get yourself nice and wet for me." She responded to him with a moan and his cock twitched in her head, making her whimper before she leaned back. "That's it, baby."

"Fuck! JJ!" She let go, her pussy trickling out her orgasm as she used her spare hand to grab his, placing it on her right boob. She just wanted to feel him on her and as she came back down to earth, he was just gazing at her. "You're the best sex toy I've ever had."

"Well, you've not tried the fun gun yet, so--" he rolled his eyes. "I'm sorry. You probably don't want to know I call it that."

She laughed. "How about you let me on your fun gun and you can do some target practise on my cervix?"

"Fuuuuuuck." Jake laughed and pulled her closer to him. "You're honestly my dream girl. Seriously." He grabbed the base of his cock and held it in place for her, suddenly giving her a serious look. "Get on."

She nodded, giving him a heated kiss as she went up onto her knees, edging closer to him before lowering herself down, feeling his tip touch her entrance and as it did, her body erupted in goosebumps and she shivered at the thought of how fucking good this was going to be, she could just tell.

Her head tilted back as she lowered herself down onto Jake's dick, a sharp exhale left her mouth as Jake nipped her chin with his teeth. A guttural moan left him as she sheathed him, his hands pulled at her ass cheeks, spreading her even further apart and she wrapped her arms around his neck. She bit down on his bottom lip, causing him to grin and pull her closer.

"Can I come in you? Or do you want me to pull out or-"

"With a cock this nice? You do whatever the fuck you want to me, JJ."

"I wanna fill you up, flower." He whispered it so breathlessly, letting her feel his dick twitching just as their tongues met for a sensual battle. "Get that Jake shake in you."

"Then you do that." She nodded, letting out a moan as he moved his hips. "Fill me up."

"Ride the fuck out of me, will ya?" He grinned and leaned back until he was laying flat, putting his hands on her thighs. "What a fucking view."

Agnes started moving against him, seeing his face change at the sheer pleasure she was giving him and she placed her hands on his chest to give herself a little support. She couldn't help herself, moving harder and faster against him and feeling him hitting her right where she wanted it and fuck did he feel good.

"Play with my clit, Jake." She leaned back, whimpering as he licked his thumb before rubbing circles on her clit, grunting as she clenched down on him. "Fuck yeah, keep doing that."

"Flower, I'm not gonna last if you keep playing my cock like this." His jaw hung slack as she continued to ride him, her nails started to dig into his pecks and he grinned. "Turn around, let me see that ass."

"What?"

"I want that ass in my sights, get turning, mama." He wiggled his finger at her and she giggled, doing as he said. She pulled herself off of him, making him wipe the beads of sweat that had formed on his forehead with his forearm as she manoeuvred around, sinking down on him again in the opposite direction and boy did she appreciate it.

"Oh you feel good, JJ." She moaned. "Too fucking good."

"Tell me you like the angle of the dangle." Jake gripped her hips as she laughed, moving against him. She let out a little yelp as he slapped her ass, making her move a little faster on him. "Say it, flower."

"I fucking love the angle of the dangle."

"Yeah baby," he groaned. "The dangles all yours." She rode him, letting him control her by her hips but she knew he was capable of taking further control and she wanted him to, purely because she felt like she was slightly dominating him and she wanted him to own her, to completely have her submitted to him and to ruin her.

"Can you fuck me from behind?"

"Like doggy?"

She groaned and she leaned forward a little bit. "Woof woof, daddy."

"Shit!" He growled and forced her forward onto her knees, practically tearing her because he didn't even think about the fact he was connected to her, it hadn't hurt her though. More so just stretched her a little but she sprung back and was already face down and ass up for him. "Don't ever call me daddy again, flower. I'm too pretty and young looking for that."

"Yes you are." She grunted as he forced his hips forward, slamming into her and making her moan. "Oh god, that's it."

"Right here?" He rutted forward again and her scream told him he was hitting something good, so he did it again. The sounds coming from her were deafening and it only egged him on to go harder against her, gripping her hips and pulling her backwards to get maximum impact as he smashed into her again and again.

He fucked into her until he got that familiar feeling, his balls tightening by the second and he was almost there. He gripped her hips as he rutted into her, feeling himself suddenly leave his own body for a split second because the orgasm that was building was taking him to fucking new heights. It was like he had an out of body experience, almost screaming as he suddenly released into her. His hand suddenly gripped her neck and without thinking he pulled her against his body and shouted out, making them both freeze.

"I fucking love you!" His eyes widened as he gasped for oxygen. "I mean--Shit." The tent was deathly silent for a moment or two before Agnes let out a little giggle.

"I fucking love you, too."

***********************

Kay and Steve were being completely awkward with each other, there wasn't any other way to put it. They were barely talking, mostly because Steve was only giving one worded answers and then when he spoke it was about facts of the jungle which had both of them inwardly squirming because they both knew it sounded horrific and was not keeping the conversation going. Kay ended up going into the tent and getting ready for sleep, clearly this morning had been a one off situation and despite knowing it had been really good, it was obviously just getting something out of their systems and she was fine with that. She was probably gonna die tomorrow in anyways so she didn't need a man obstructing her mission and attention, she was ok with it.

As she crawled over the sleeping bag, she realised it had been completely unzipped so it more or less resembled a blanket rather than a sleeping bag and she didn't understand why. She gripped the corner of it and just as she was about to zip it back up into an actual bag, Steve crawled into the tent and zipped it up behind him. She ignored him at first, deciding to take a drink of water whilst he got himself ready for sleep. He tossed his pants across the tent, making her jump as they landed just in front her.

Steve was in the process of pulling his shirt off, freezing in place as soon as his head wasn't covered in material, his stomach flipped and his eyes widened. She was giving him an inquisitive look whilst holding six condoms in her hand.

"Shit."

"Is that all you have to say to me?" She chucked them at him and he smeared a hand down his face. "Why do you have a load of condoms in your pocket?"

"Well I thought that--" He made a face as if he was trying to think of how to say it. "This morning when--" He let out a frustrated sigh and he hated that she was just staring at him, her face was definitely saying she was waiting for whatever it was he was trying to say. "I'm sorry?"

"What are you apologising for?"

"Uh," he frowned. "Everything?"

"Do better, Nomad." She sighed and lay down, she was too tired to deal with him, especially after how he'd been acting with her since they were alone. She curled up into the fetal position and closed her eyes. She heard him moving about and he was definitely holding the condoms because she could hear the foil packets crinkling in his hand. All she wanted was for him to tell her why he had them, she wasn't mad at him or anything but the fact he'd gone from fucking her this morning to one word responses tonight was just a bit of a kick in the tits for her.

She let out a little scream as she felt him grab her ankles and yank her legs apart, throwing her onto her back and when she opened her eyes, she was suddenly met with Steve dropping down on top of her, making her grunt as she took on his weight. His right hand slammed down over her throat and kept her exactly where she was, making her gasp.

"I'm way better with leading with my actions than I am with my words." He grinned before giving her a kiss that had her squeezing her thighs around his waist. She pulled his hand off her throat and used his weight against him, thanks to the strength of her thighs and she flipped them over.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"You."

"Someone suddenly grew some balls." She raised her eyebrow at him and he chuckled, moving his hands to her ass and giving it a squeeze. "You can't suddenly change your game after over an hour of awkward silence or one worded answers."

"I'm sorry." He gripped the waist band on her shorts. "You're the first woman I've been with in years and I got a little in my head about it and also, I got those rubbers from Jensen because I figured when I fuck you, and I'm going to, you might not want me filling you up because there aren't any showers around here for you to clean up after I'm done."

"I'm not scared of a little cum and furthermore, who the fuck said you could fuck me?"

"I did."

He rolled them over, pulling her shorts down as he went and in one swift motion, had them down her legs and off. He gave her no time to protest or speak, delving down between her legs and getting his mouth on her, making her moan as his tongue spread her lower lips on his way down to her entrance. He speared his tongue and dipped it into her, tasting her right at the source before he moved up and settled his mouth on her clit.

Her back arched as his hot tongue swirled over her, coaxing out her sensitive pearl and making her spread her legs wider for him. He almost growled as he pushed his face into her a little harder, wrapping his arms around her thighs and squeezing her inner thighs with his big hands before he spread his left hand up her stomach and grabbed her boob through her crop top. His thumb and index finger played with her nipple until he had it pebbled, pinching it before he soothed it by giving it a rub with his thumb.

"You fucking held back in that shower, didn't you?" She groaned as he chuckled, feeling the soft vibration right over her clit. He pulled away from her for a moment, moving his right arm from under her leg and using his hand on her. Using his thumb and index finger, he spread her a little more and exposed more of her clit by pulling back on the hood. He looked up at her, barely able to see her full face because of her tits being in the way but he could see her staring down at him through half closed lids, so he kept staring at her as he let a little bit of spit drop onto her exposed clit before he placed his mouth back over it and he fucking devoured her.

Having her that exposed to him was exactly what he had wanted, his tongue swirled and flicked the bud of nerves until her hips started bucking with every move his tongue made, forcing his left hand away from her boob and he pressed down onto her lower belly to keep her in place. When he'd gone down on her in the shower, she'd pushed him away right as the pleasure started peaking which he wasn't going to allow this time. This time, she would see it through and he didn't fucking care how loud she got or if anyone heard her, he wanted her to fully let go and enjoy the orgasm.

And she did.

Her entire body convulsed as she let out the most incredible noises for him, he waited for the right time before he hummed against her to intensify the orgasm that was ripping through her. Her hands roamed down her body until they found his hair, she gripped it with such force but he never let up on her, he was ruthless and even when she started coming down from her high, he kept going and even nipped her clit in his teeth, making her yelp out his name because she had no fucking clue what he was doing but it felt so intense.

"You still wanna go to sleep?" He grinned in between planting hot open mouthed kissed to her heated skin, moving up her body as he went. "Or can I fuck you?" He nipped at her skin just below her ribs, she was so hot and bothered by him that she felt the only way to cool down was to take off her crop top, tossing it behind him as he latched onto her other nipple, his right hand sliding down her waist and continued until he was dancing his fingers down her natural line.

"Sleep." She grinned. "I choose sleep."

"Wrong answer." He mumbled as he pushed two fingers into her, staying on her nipple and hearing her almost cry out. She was super tight on him but he already knew she was like that, he wasn't going to shove in a third finger either because he wanted to keep her as tight as he could so they'd both feel it when he entered her. He pulled off her nipple with a popping sound, edging higher up her body so he could give her a kiss, nipping at her jaw for a moment before giving her a peck. "You gonna let me in? He curled his fingers, rubbing against her G-spot and she gripped his shoulders, letting out a little whimper. "You lost for words, sweetheart?"

"Steve--"

"You're so fucking wet." He trailed kisses along her jaw and onto her neck, slowly fucking her with his fingers at the same time. "If you're this wet from my tongue, imagine how went I'd have you with my dick." He added a little pressure and she let out a strangled moan, digging her nails into the same spot on his biceps as she had this morning.

"You're gonna make me-"

"Come again?" He finished her sentence. "Yup." More pressure on her G-spot had her breathing speeding up and she was absolutely clinging to him. He knew he had her back on the train to orgasm town so he kept at it, nipping her earlobe as she tried desperately to keep herself from doing what her body felt like doing.

"Steve, please." She gasped. "I'll ruin the sleeping--"

"What if I just--" He sucked on her neck as he sped his fingers up and increased the pressure, the latter having the most effect of her and she started panting, he could feel her clenching down on him super hard and then she got loud, her body expelling wave after wave of her juices and as he kept up his assault, it was causing it to do all kinds of fucking tricks and it sprayed them both.

"Oh fuck!" She was almost crying, he wasn't letting up and she couldn't stop it either. She bit down on his shoulder and sucked on his skin so hard and he growled, giving her one last blast of his fingers before he pulled them away from her, wiping his hand up her mound and then across her thighs. She was literally dripping and the sleeping bag, fully waterproof, had her laying in a puddle of literal sex wee. "What the fuck was that?"

"That was me finding out you can fucking squirt and it's possibly the greatest thing I've ever experienced." He pulled back from her and got up onto his knees, immediately regretting it when the aforementioned liquid ran down the sleeping bag and pooled around them. "Fuck, you really did squirt."

"Oh my god." She whined and covered her face, feeling slightly embarrassed by the mess she had made. "This is embarrassing."

"It's really not." He chuckled. "You gonna let me in now?" She dropped her hands from her face and looked at him, he was pushing his boxers down and his cock sprung free, making her eyes bulge and she nodded. "You want me to wear a condom?"

"If you feel more comfortable wearing one, you can, but honestly I don't mind. I have plenty of wipes so I could just clean up, I don't have anything and if you do, well then I've probably already got it from this morning."

"I'm clean." He laughed. "My personal preference is no condom but if you're not on any form of birth control then I should probably wear one and hope that this morning hasn't done anything to put you in a delicate condition."

She barked a laugh. "I'm on birth control. We're all good, soldier."

Hearing her call him that made his cock twitch and he groaned, giving himself a stroke or two before he dropped down onto his back next to her, the only thing separating him from the ground was the tarp from the tent and it felt nice and cool against his skin. He beckoned her with his finger, making her frown at him for a moment.

"Come and ride me," he placed his hands behind his head and she laughed at him, moving herself onto her knees before she crawled to the tent entrance and un-zippped it, pulling the sleeping back and literally pouring out the mess before she chucked it back down and closed the tent again. "Actually, stay right there."

She stayed still, watching him out of the corner of her eye until he was directly behind her and she could no longer see him. His hands gripped her waist and he guided her back, feeling his cock against her within seconds and she bit her lip. He moved his tip through her folds, feeling himself becoming slick before he moved back to her entrance.

"Oh god, you're gonna ruin me."

He chuckled. "I've not even put it in yet." He put a little pressure on her entrance but not enough to warrant him breaking through. "When I do, just lean back into me though, alright?" She just nodded and that was all the go ahead he needed and he pushed into her, matching her in an erotic moan as she squeezed his shaft. She did as he had asked, leaning back into him and letting him get deeper and deeper as she went. It was like she was pretty much sitting on his lap and his hands immediately went to both her tits, pulling her against his chest.

"Why do you feel bigger?" Her breath hitched as he drove his hips forward, making her spread her knees, though his knees got in the way, making him pull out of her and he tried to manhandle her to how he wanted to have her. "What are doing?"

"Spread you legs out so I can kneel in between them and then if I need them wider, I can just spread them with my own." He held onto her waist as she spread out her knees, allowing him to kneel in between them and then he was pulling her onto his dick again. "Oh that's it," he groaned. "Fuck! You're so tight."

"I've never fucked anyone with this much girth before." She leaned her head back against his shoulder and he almost growled in her ear, putting his right hand over her mound as his left hand gripped her throat.

"You won't fuck anyone else ever again if I get my way, sweetheart." His fingers spread her open and he started playing with her clit, feeling her squeeze down on his cock and he bit into her neck, dropping his left hand onto her boobs so he could play with her nipples. "Need you to come on my cock, before I fuck you." Her own hands reached behind her, grabbing onto his back and keeping her flush against his chest, she moved against him, causing a delicious groan to rumble in his chest, his cock twitched and she bit her lip because it was just so fucking hot. His fingers strummed her clit over and over again, making her move her hips a little faster and forced her to stop.

"Steve--"

"Not until you come."

"Trust me, I'm gonna come." She whimpered, digging her fingers into his back as he continued suckling on her neck whilst his left hand tugged at her right nipple, giving her three different sensations which caused her brain to malfunction. "Fuck!"

"Barely even two minutes and you're about to explode." He whispered into her ear and her chest heaved. "I could keep playing with your clit all night and make you come so much you'd die of dehydration, couldn't I?"

"Yes." She almost cried out, and she fucking hated it. She hated that she was being so fucking whiney for him and that he literally had her under his thumb and ready to do whatever the fuck he wanted her to do. She was a slut for Steve Rogers and he absolutely knew that too.

"Should I make you come right now? Or should I edge you all night until you're so fucking desperate for me that you'll let me take you any way I want?" He gave her nipple and clit a really hard pinch that had her hips bucking and her nails scoring his back. "Edging it is."

"No!" She almost cried out, making him nudge her jaw so she'd turn her head, letting him give her a kiss.

"You want me to make you come?"

"Yes!" She whined. "I want you to ruin me." She dug her nails in his back. "Completely fucking destroy me."

"Right answer." He gave her a sloppy kiss as his fingers worked her nipple and clit, making her body squirm and her pussy clenched him so hard that he squeezed her clit with his thumb and middle finger, using his index finger to tap on the overly sensitive pearl and each tap shot white hot heat all around her insides, her entire body felt electric and just to make sure she got to the destination, he gently moved his hips against her. The added sensation sent her over the edge and she literally screamed, taking him by surprise as she came for him. A hot wave of pleasure seeped over her before she exploded around his cock, spilling her juices everywhere which had him groaning as she soaked his balls and thighs.

"Oh shit!" She whimpered as she pulled her hands from behind his back, gripping both of his wrists so she had something to hold onto. "I've never came like that before."

"I'll take that as a compliment."

"Where have you been all my life?" She let out a little laugh, trying to pull his hand away from her clit. "You're amazing and I like this position."

"I like taking you this way," he sucked on her neck right below her earlobe whilst his hand moved from her pussy to her hip, she was trembling and she reached up, placing her hand behind his head and keeping his mouth on her. "Now that you've came three times, I think it's only fair that it's my turn." He gripped her hand and pulled it out of his hair, harshly shoving her forward as he raised himself up on his knees. "Put that pretty face on the floor and keep your ass up," he gave her ass cheek a slap and she yipped, following his orders. "You wont be needing these." He grabbed her wrists and pinned them behind her back, bucking his hips forward to make sure she could take him and of course she could.

He started off slow, delivering deep orgasm worthy thrusts before he sped up and filled the tent with the sounds of his balls slapping off her clit, her hands clenched into fists as he kept a tight grip on them, using them almost as if they were reigns. She was clenching down on him so hard, and every time he drove into her he was knocking the air out of her lungs and she became an utter mess. She couldn't even pull together a word, it was just mumbles and moans escaping her lips and just as he started to moan like he about to finish, he slowed right down and just enjoyed having her around his cock.

"Are you fucking edging yourself?" Kay panted as she took the opportunity to try and regain some much needed oxygen into her lungs. He chuckled and leaned forward, giving her sweaty back a quick kiss before he straightened up again.

"I can do this all day."

"Come on, my knees are fucking killing me." She whined, making him let go of her wrists. He gripped her ankles on either side of him and she screamed as he lifted them up, placing them over his right shoulder, forcing her to use her hands to take on some of her weight. "Steve!"

"Problem solved." He wrapped his arms around her thighs and then rutted into her, the new angle had him smashing into her cervix and grinding off her G-spot which had her yipping with every thrust. She clenched down on him so hard that even if he wanted to stop, she would have still forced him to come so he let himself go. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna come." He grunted as his hips faltered, his mouth bit down on the side of her leg and he sucked super hard on it, holding himself deep inside of her as he finally spilled into her. A muffled moan vibrated down her leg as he jerked his hips, emptying into her as his fingers dug into her other leg.

"Jesus fucking Christ, Steve!" Her toes curled as he pushed into her, giving her cervix one last bump before he started losing his erection, the blood slowly leaving his appendage and he carefully but her legs down, noting the dark purple hickey he had left on her leg. It matched the others that were now dotted around her body, marking his territory and he liked it. He liked it a lot."

"That was substantially better than the shower, no?"

"I think you've broken me." Her body flopped down onto the sleeping bag, making him laugh as he decided to lay over her, still inside of her for now. He pulled her hair to the side so he could give her a kiss on her neck before she turned her head, wanting a proper kiss from him. "You're such a good fuck."

"Just a good fuck?" She let out a little groan as he pulled out of her, kissing her shoulder before he started moving down her back. "Let me tell you a little secret about myself that I discovered this morning." He pulled her onto her back, kneeling in between her legs.

"What--What's that?" She swallowed hard as he spread his knees apart slowly, forcing her legs to spread wider.

"I discovered that I have zero issues with going down on you when you've got my cum dripping out of you." He whispered against the skin on her stomach, his hot breath sending goose bumps all over her. "Put your legs over my shoulders and I'll clean you up and make you come again for good measure, you taste too good I'm already craving you again."

Phew! I need a fucking drink.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 567 30
BOOK 1 Evelyn Salvatore, younger sister of Stefan and Damon Salvatore, died a long time ago and woke up as something she never asked for. Through tim...
3.7K 78 38
"Keep my Bucky safe alright?" I said straightening Steve's jacket. "You act as if I ain't here, Babydoll," Bucky chuckled grabbing my hand and pullin...
18.7K 1.1K 40
{{COMPLETED}} •SMUT WARNING• Steve Rogers has always been mr reliable...Nora Bradley has always needed him. But they're just friends...right? When he...
157K 8.6K 46
"I prefer to think of myself as in the transitional stage between childhood trauma and superpowers." Prepare yourself for the indescribable. The unex...