𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇 ||𒆜A Tokyo...

By _artxlra

" for once in your life, Emma shut the hell up! " 【ᴛᴏᴋʏᴏ ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀꜱ ᴏᴄ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄ】 ████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ... More

𒆜 0 𒆜

𒆜1 𒆜

30 2 0
By _artxlra

𓊈Timeline: 2015 𓊉
𓊈Scenery: Semi-urban area of Tokyo 𓊉

◢°◤◢◤◢•◤◢◤◢|◤◢◤◢•◤◢°◤

“Please tell me You’re not tagging along with me tomorrow,”

Green youthful eyes glances over her shoulder to her blonde haired friend who casually leans against the moving bike’s storage box at the back. The sun was shining down on the city streets, gleaming off the chrome finishes of Sorahi Houmioka’s sleek black and grey motorcycle. The bike was a nimble creature, built for precision and speed, much like its rider.

“Yeah, I am.” Emma Sano runs her fingers through her blonde wavy strands of her hair and gives a sigh, “School is boring. Plus we haven’t met up in a while since someone is busy hogging you for himself when you’re not working.”

“So you had this bright idea to join me while I work?” Sorahi skews her eyes looking back on the road with a groan as Emma gives a cheeky grin. 

Sorahi was a middle Schooler but being a delinquent it was a norm to bunk school. However unlike other hoodlums, she preferred to work instead of sitting idle. She wasn’t one to sit in one place which is probably why even if she’s uninterested in things, being with her was never a bore. Rahi was a delivery girl for a popular bakery in town and is one of the best employees who works part time.

Currently, she had a cake delivery to make however Emma wanted to tag along. The cake, meticulously encased in a sturdy delivery box, was strapped securely to the back of the motorcycle. Emma, on the other hand, was simply playing hooky and enjoying the thrill of the ride with her friend.

“ Well it’s not my fault you decided to bunk school this entire week. Otherwise we would’ve been hanging out at your school right about now. But riding around with you is so much more fun- Hey! Why are we going on the Highway!?”

“Because this afternoon’s delivery is out of town,” Sorahi replies annoyed a little, “Didn’t you hear me telling Mikey I might even miss today’s meeting!?”

“I did! But-"

“Keep your buts to yourself, I ain’t turning back. I’m already behind schedule.”

Emma sweatdropped at the statement and looks behind her as cars passed by at high speed. A single truck made Emma shiver a little nervously, “Dammit. Should’ve told Grandpa I’d  be with you. He might worry for nothing.”

Both girls were polar opposites even if they had a few similarities. Emma’s blonde hair and dazzling gold eyes made her like the sun rays of the midday sun whereas Sorahi was a dark ravenette with emerald eyes closely compared as a shiny emerald on a dark midnight – mysterious and calming. The duo were like sun and moon.

Rahi was the  colder  one from the two in personality but the most chaotic when it came to fighting and had a sharp tongue. Emma was the most childish and creator of mischief.

This incompatible yet soul binded friendship was created only two years ago and the two girls got along quiet well to everyone’s surprise.

“We should be back by 7 though. If you’re with me, nothing bad will happen to you.” Sorahi reassures her friend, giving quick glances to her side mirrors and the meter reading where the red needle steadied itself at 80km/h. The gold eyes girl smiled with a giggle, wrapping her hands over the girls shoulder, Sorahi flinched in surprise.

“You’re really the sweetest, you know,” Emma laughs putting her chin on her driving friend’s shoulder, “My bestest soul sister!”

“Please stop with the mushy words.”

“But you’re really a pain sometimes you know.”  Emma pouts, hugging her tighter changing her tone childishly.

“You’re one to talk.”

“You gotta loosen up a little Rahi!”

“First  I’m late to deliver this cake and now I’ve got a lecturer behind me. What difference is there between you and my teachers!” Sorahi whines lowly as they approached a traffic light, the bright red signal glowed overhead, prompting them to stop. The city's sounds engulfed them, the honking cars, the chattering pedestrians, and the distant music from a nearby café.

“Your shoulders are as stiff as your face! You’ll get wrinkles early if you’re like this. Smile more!” Emma pout, lifting her head up and giving a mini massage on Rahi's stiff shoulders and the green eyes girl hangs her head in desperation at the same lecture Emma keeps giving her.

A lecture on her behaviour on others. When Sorahi is displayed to society, all you see is a stoic emotionless pretty girl whose first instinct is ‘ to kill first, ask questions later'. But whenever she’s around Emma and Mikey she’s more relaxed and vulnerable even when she hardly talks. The Toman boys also feel less intimidated by her overwhelming attitude and skills. However she still scares most of the younger generation despite her good looks, which Emma assumed.

“What do you mean my face is stiff?” Sorahi rubs the back of her neck, after shirking Emma’s hands off, “It’s not necessary for me to smile at every Tom, Dick and Harry I see. I’m not fake.”

“It’s not about being fake,” Emma chirps and flaps her hand, “It’s about being approachable!”

“I don’t need anyone approaching me. I got enough company in my life currently and as it is - it’s a handful.” Sorahi mumbles under her breathe indirectly hinting her statements at Emma and her boyfriend, Mikey. Emma facepalms herself at her friend’s attitude.

VROOM! VROOM!

Rahi and Emma turn surprised. The roar of engines from the adjacent lane drew their attention. A biker gang, a ragtag group of smug-looking boys, pulled up beside them;  to be exact lined up, each with an unidentified delinquent gang member in a blue attired uniform.

“We got some geeks here,” Emma mumbled as the boys' eyed her.

“Rather you take the attention you getting now than complain to me later Draken isn’t paying attention to you,” Sorahi rolled her eyes at the wanna be delinquents while mocking Emma and blonde huffed angrily at the statement, tugging Sorahi’s ponytail.

“You-" Sorahi hissed about to start a fight with her however one of the boys whistle from the next lane at Emma.

“What’s up sugar?” the guy smirks showing his gold teeth which sparkled as he grins. Emma felt irked at this and cringed while Sorahi held her laugh in, looking forward.

“Ew,” Emma rolls her eyes and there was cold silence in the air at the robots. Suddenly another boy thought he could have his way with Sorahi.

“Hey babes are you single?” he asks with a smirk playing on his lips, “We could stop by the café and chat~”

“I’d rather eat shit, ” Rahi retorted without missing a beat, her eyes locked forward on the red light.

This time Emma laughed but chimed in, her voice full of mirth, "Sorry boys, we don't have time for your games."

Their remarks only seemed to fuel the boys' interest. The leader, a burly boy with sandy hair and a devilish grin, challenged, "How about a race then, babes? Here to Mall.  Winner gets bragging rights and you two do whatever we want."

“Yeah!” they all agreed and someone added, “Anything! From massaging our feet to roughing it out in the bed. Everything to anything.”

The light was still red, and the boys were growing more boisterous, their taunts echoing in the air.

Rahi glared at this condition of winning and inwardly enacting several ways of murdering them at that very spot.

“Oh yeah. You’re on! ” Emma roared in fury indirectly accepting the challenge and Rahi turned distressed at that idea of racing now, considering : they had a delivery: was already late: and the package was still with them on the ride.

“Wait! Emma-"

“Bastard should know my sister here is a badass bitch that will put your ass in your mouth no questions asked. Got it lame-o’s? And when we win, you’ll be slaves for the Tokyo Manji Gang and if you try and hide, they’ll come beat the shit outta you!”

Meanwhile the other road’s robot lights slowly changed to orange and the traffic began to back up and one of the boys smirked laughing, “The Tokyo Manji Gang? Pft. They’re lame assholes. Weaklings. All talk no bite. They even have a girl Captain. How lame. The Invincible Mikey’s low on numbers had to resorted to getting a girl to lead a division.”

Green eyes darkens at the insult and Rahi’s glare sent shivers down their spine. Emma glancing alarmed at the murderous aura emitting from her friend.

“Oi Emma.” Sorahi growls, not breaking eye contact with the boy, “Put the helmet on.”

“Alright!” Emma exclaimed with a cheer, grabbing the helmet hanging in the back and clipping it on her head.

Click!

Sorahi twists the accelerator handle, revving her bike louder in unison with the opponent biker gangs.

“Rah-Rah's gonna leave you in the dusts you bastards.” Emma screams amidst the noise, patting Rahi's back and the boys laugh at the ravenette’s nickname.

‘Rah-Rah!? Hahaha!” they laughed, “She doesn’t look like a lion. What’s her name? Rah-Men!?”

Sorahi Houmioka,” Rahi looks them straight in the eye with her Introduction, “ Sixth Division Captain of the Tokyo Manji Gang.

Her green eyes narrowed in siren mode as the boys stopped laughing at the familiarity of the name as a shock expression traced their faces. The air went cold at her Introduction and the boys eyes widened in fear. Emotions mixed with fear. They knew about the Tokyo Manji Gang and its strong division captains and their intention of insulting the gang was to sound tough and cool. Never did they imagine that the pretty girl they wanted to play with was the lethal weapon of Manjiro Sano

– the Dancing Demoness was what they named her.

“S-Sorahi…” the leader stutters taken aback at the turn of tables, “The Dancing Demoness…”

The girl smirks confidently before, she revved her engine and sped off,

“You bunch aren’t even in my league so… Allow me to rough it up a lil… to put you assholes in your place!”

Hearing this, Emma laughs hysterically at Sorahi's cocky and badass behaviour. At the same second, the red light flicked on the opposite robot, the traffic on the adjacent road came to a complete stop. And the green light flashed brightly on their side of the road.

LETS GO!” Emma let out a whoop of joy, at the top of her voice as Sorahi’s motorcycle wheels  screech, spinning dangerously on the single point of the road before leaving a dust of smoke as the bike accelerated at high speed. For Emma, things were a blur of motion and adrenaline, the cityscape blurring by as they weaved through the traffic.

The boys were left behind, their prior confident smirks replaced by looks of disbelief as shock still plastered their features. The boys stared speechless at the bike that left them a few seconds ago, leaving no time for them to react since they were shocked they encountered one of the most feared girls of the street.

Indirectly they forfeited the challenge they gave. They were not going to take a chance. They definitely weren’t going to play around with her.

Emma smirks and looks over her shoulder and on behalf of Sorahi, shows a middle finger to the stunned boys from their distance. The boys cowardly change their course of direction.

Once the two girls entered into a civilised neighbourhood, Sorahi decreases her speed a little on the road that curved.

“Wow, just by your name and they shat in their pants,” Emma cheekily commented, “Maybe if you smiled something else would happen in their pants.”

“Screw you.” Rahi laughs, “I won't let anyone take us for a ride. And I hate it when anyone talks shit about Manjiro.”

“You,” Emma chuckles softly again placing her hands on Sorahi’s shoulders as they drove into another neighbourhood, “Truly are my soul sister.”

“Please stop saying cheesy stuff like that to me,” Rahi cringes a little bit to emphasize she doesn’t like getting called sappy titles like that, “Just now you’ll be calling me your soulmate and Draken will think we’re both gay.”

“Huh!?”   Emma exclaimed before folding her arms with a pout,   “You actually make a pretty better soulmate than him. He doesn’t even look at me! I mean- Mikey of all people! Mikey has a girlfriend! And I’ve tried every trick to get Draken’s attention and the guy doesn’t even take a hint!”

Sorahi sweatdropped, smiling as Emma began to rant.

As the breeze slowly swayed in the atmosphere and fallen leaves dance in the air while the traffic on the High way began to congest the road once again while the two girls rode happily on the delivery bike in a single road of the neighbourhood as the sun from it’s high status in the sky began to descend for late afternoon setting

◢°◤◢◤◢•◤◢◤◢|◤◢◤◢•◤◢°◤

࿐  author note:
Sooooo... sorry. I changed this story about 16 times in the last year. But I’ve finalized my planning for Sorahi’s canon story as well as started the art on instagram. Got tumblr as well which i need to start posting however search my username - its basically the same on my social medias

Instagram
Tiktok
Wattpad
Tumblr
Pintrest.

So check it out until i get my linktree link sorted 😊

◢°◤◢◤◢•◤◢◤◢|◤◢◤◢•◤◢°◤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 12.7K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
501K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
423K 28.7K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
705K 11.3K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...