Y/N Theerapanyakul > KinnPors...

By lee-riri

We all know that the Theerapanyakul Clan is divided into two families... The Major Family and The Minor Famil... More

Author's Note
Chapter 2 - Who This All Belongs To
Chapter 3 - Aunt Sirikit
Chapter 4 - Who Told You?
Chapter 5 - Would You?
Chapter 6 - You Love Him!

Chapter 1 - Our Dead Cousin

581 15 14
By lee-riri

Screaming was to be heard. Someone was screaming. Who was it though? Fur jacket, Big glasses, leather pants, oh yes it's Tankhun. Why was he shouting though? Let's go back sometime ago, shall we?

~sometime earlier~

Tankhun was standing in front of Kinn's room, well now it was more Porsche and Kinn's both but who cares about these details, right? Also, he had Arm and Pol on his left and they were busy talking to Big, who was guarding outside the room. What were they talking about you ask? Well you see...

"Just let him go, Big" Arm said while looking at Big with what could be described as stressed eyes, you see he knew exactly what would happen if Tankhun didn't see Kinn right now. And trust me, it won't be the bestest scene to witness.

"I can't, Arm. It's Boss order to not let anyone inside. Especially no 'disturbance' you know." Big said while hinting at Tankhun who was looking at the doors style as if it was the most ill-fashioned thing to exist.

"He's his brother, Big!" Pol said while trying to reason out with Big, in hopes that he would understand their situation. Let's just say, they forgot this was Big, the rock who won't even react with BDSM Porn playing in front of him that too in full volume, and please don't ask how they knew this, just don't.

"That's exactly why he can't go in. Pol, Mr. Kinn and Mr. Porsche both are inside, for more than an hour, and there's no sound of a television playing. What do you think they might be doing right now?" Big said while trying to make them understand just how colourful his job was. And how they'd rather stay away from these atrocities.

"For how long do you think, I, Tankhun Theerapanyakul, eldest son of the family, should be standing here in front of this ugly door which doesn't even have any unique style-theme on it? Huh?" Tankhun exclaimed while looking at all the bodyguards standing to his left.

"Mr. Tankhun, the bosses might be busy right now. You can't go in there." Big said while bowing his head down. He was ready for what was coming. Yeah he was.

"I can't go in there? Excuse me? HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT TO ME? OH MY GOD!! HOW DARE YOU, YOU BLACK&WHITE DRESSED PONY WEARING IDIOT! I'M DONE WITH KINN'S BODYGUARDS! I'M JUST DONE! PETE!!! AI'PETE, WHERE ARE YOU?" Tankhun all but shouted and started going in the direction he came from. Who was Big lying to, he was so not ready for this tantrum. But does Tankhun ever go without causing a drama or putting on some tantrums? Nope, he doesn't! What should he do now? Nothing, it's Pete's headache now.

Tankhun reached Pete's room, with Arm and Pol running behind his back. He opened the door of Pete's room, without any knocking. Well, let's just say it was his fault for not knocking alright? There was his lovely, cute and dumb bodyguard Pete with Vegas, making out on the sofa. Right in front of Tankhun. Tankhun just slammed the door close, not even wanting to explain to Arm and Pol who had just reached his sides. He started walking towards the main hall. If his brothers think that they can have his favourite bodyguards, without asking him first, they were so fucking wrong. And now Tankhun would show them just what a good drama is.

And now you know, why Tankhun Theerapanyakul, the eldest son of the family, was screaming in the main hall.

"HOW COULD YOU GUYS DO THIS TO ME? I HAD YOU FIRST? YOU WERE MINE! AND NOW- AND NOW- YOU GUYS JUST LEAVE ME TO BE WITH THOSE BASTARDS! AHHH!!! WAEYOOO???" Tankhun was screaming at the top of his lungs, with a mic in his hand.

Nobody, none at all came to the main hall. To say that Tankhun was angry would be an understatement, he was super duper pissed. He was about to start shouting again, when suddenly someone knocked on the back of his head from behind him, that too quite hardly. And now Tankhun just wanted to break this person's every finger off their damn hand that dared to touch his precious, expensive hair-spray setted hair.

"Who the fuc-" Tankhun was saying while turning around when he actually saw who it was that had knocked him on his head. Wait, she's alive? Still?

"Hi!" She said while giving him a small hand wave.

"How the fuck are you still alive?" Tankhun asked while eyeing the person in front of him. Afterall it had been 10 years since he even saw her face.

"Wow, no welcome kisses to your favourite cousin?" She said while doing a pout. God, he had really missed this cousin of his so fucking much.

"Yeah, and why do you think YOU'RE my favourite cousin?" Tankhun said while eyeing her up and down.

"You hate Vegas. And there's no way it's possible you would like Macau over me. So yeah, I'm your favourite cousin!" She said while going past Tankhun and sitting on the expensive sofa in the main hall.

"Whatever." Tankhun said while eyeing her and playing with his mic's wire, completely forgetting about the ruckus he was causing just some minutes ago.

"Where are the others? Don't tell me they knew about me coming so they just abandoned the house?" She said while chuckling and eyeing Tankhun.

"No, you're not that important. Also they are busy doing the couple stuff." Tankhun said with a pout on his face.

"Wanna get everyone's attention? The old way?" She said while looking at Tankhun with the same mischievousness she had on her face when they were young.

"You bet, bitch!" Tankhun said while walking in the security room.

"And that's my lovely and sassy Tankhun I know!" She said while following Tankhun from behind him, not noticing the small smile on his face.

Suddenly all the fire alarms had been switched on with all the security alarms going off creating a huge noise all around the mansion. Kinn and Porsche came down with Big on their side, so did Pete and Vegas with Macau entering from the back entrance of the house. Chay came running from his room, with Kim coming out of the study and standing beside him. All of them had gathered in the main hall, trying to figure out just WHAT THE FUCK WAS GOING ON?

"So now you guys decided to come here?" Tankhun said while walking back from the security room.

"Tankhun, are you fucking serious? Aren't we old enough for these tricks?" Vegas said in english while eyeing Tankhun with a judging look on his face.

"Whose talking to you? Also didn't you used to love these tricks in our childhood?" Tankhun said while resting one hand on his hips and eyeing him as if stating the obvious.

"Yeah when we were 10. Also do you think you're sane enough to go in the security room all by yourself?" Vegas said while trying to mock Tankhun.

"Shut up you dog! Also I didn't do this!" Tankhun said while smirking a bit.

"Then who did Tankhun?" Kinn asked while coming between Vegas and Tankhun.

"She did!" "I did!" both the replies coming simultaneously, one from Tankhun right in front of them, while one from somewhere near the security room.

"Hi cousins! Missed me?" She said while walking to them and giving them all a bright smile.

"YOU!" Macau said with big eyes as if not believing what he was seeing, or more like who he was seeing.

"ME!" She said while mocking his posture. God, he was such a spoiled child.

"Whose she?" Porsche asked while coming in front and standing beside Pete.

"Our Dead Cousin" Kim said with a hard stare. Oh, how scary! Pfft-

"Yup, their dead cousin whose very much alive and breathing everyone,
Y/N Theerapanyakul, thankyou very much guys" Y/N said while eyeing everyone who was in front of her, especially the new faces, while thinking to herself, this is gonna be fun!

author-nim here lobelies!!^^
so the first chapter is finally out...
the story continues after the last episode with VegasPete together, KinnPorsche heading both the families and KimChay avoiding each other...
i've decided to do some changes here, like Big, Gun and Chan is alive, Gun is important for the further plot and Big and Chan are too precious to be dead so yeah they all live...
i'm not gonna give any description for my original character that is Y/N cause i want you guys to imagine her as you want, it's completely upto your imaginations...
so yeah, that's it, i hope you guys like this work of mine and do tell me what you would like to see in the future or what you don't like in this chapter...
i'd be waiting for your responses...
keep reading further y'all!!^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 15.3K 39
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
967K 24.3K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
165K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
135K 2.7K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...