𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑢𝑬𝑺 𝑻𝑹𝑼𝑺𝑻 β•±β•± 𝑺...

By G3TJ1NXED-

🍰˚q β €β €β €β—žβ—ž otheon , europe . the location where rody and mayumi soul inhabit and also the place where a doo... More

mha x oc ┆ intro ┆ world heroes mission ! ┆ 𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑢𝑬𝑺 𝑻𝑹𝑼𝑺𝑻 // 𝑺𝑢𝑼𝑳'𝑺 𝑫𝑬π‘ͺ𝑬𝑰𝑻
┆main cast. ┆
┆fic playlist. ┆
┆ch. 01 ┆
┆ch. 02 ┆
┆ ch. 04 ┆

┆ ch. 03 ┆

38 8 0
By G3TJ1NXED-

❝   𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙭   ,   𝙬𝙚   '𝙫𝙚   𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚  𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨  𝙖  𝙝𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙙  𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨   ,   𝙣𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮  𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡  𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝  𝙪𝙨   !   ❞

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ .

┊ ┊ ⋆˚         

✧. ┊         

⋆ ★

「   𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁   𝟎𝟑   ✦   」
╰>   word  count   ;   4656
[   help   ,,   this  whole  chapter  is  just  seven  minutes  into  the  movie  from  where  i  left  off  with  the  last  two  chapters  and  took  me  TWO  HOURS   ?!?!?   chapter  1-2  was  thirty  minutes  into  the  movie   ,,   including  this  chapter  i  am  now  thirty  seven  minutes  /exactly/  into  the  movie   .   NEARLY  5K  WORDS  FOR  SEVEN  MINUTES   . . .   I  STILL  HAVE  ONE  HOUR  AND  SEVEN  MINUTES  LEFT  TO  WRITE  FOR  UNTIL  I  FINISH  THE  MOVIES  EVENTS  FOR  THIS  BOOK   ,,,,   SOBBING   

i  do  apologize  if  the  pacing  is  too  slow   . . .   i  don   't   want  it  to  be  dragged  on  for  forever   ,,   however   ,,   i  also  don   't   want  it  to  be  done  in  like  five  chapters   ,,   so   i   'm   still  trying  to  figure  out  a  pace  for  it  to  be  set  at   .   if  you   'd   like  to  give  input  on  the  formatting  or  the  pacing   
—   please  feel  free  to  do  so   .   it  would  be  greatly  appreciated   !!   

on  a  good  note   . . .   i  finally  finished  the  art   /   screenshot  edit  for  this  chapter   ,,   sooo  i  hope  that  looks  okay  too   !   ]

okay  ,,   sorry  for  my  rambling   . . .
i  hope  you  guys  enjoy  this  chapter   ,   haha   !   <3

─────────────

the three of them had taken some walking distance with one another in an attempt to find a store away enough from town so that nobody recognized them — for they knew they couldn't take this journey dressed out like they were .

❛ no matter what happens we can't fight against the police . ❜

mayumi and rody had found themselves in a local clothing store while izuku stayed hidden — considering he was the main one they were after and all .

they both grabbed out a new set of clothing , for they knew that going out dressed as they were would only cause more and more chaos to ensue . considering they'd quite easily be recognized.

" this blows." mayumi mumbled to themselves as they stood beside their brother, to which he sent a glance beside him. " tell me about it , this was not how i thought this case was going to go ... "

❛ the people chasing us are otheon officers, if we travel through the border of the neighboring country klayd they shouldn't be able to follow us . ❜

upon seeing the news playing on the cashier's laptop, the younger soul's face went pale , for reality had only then finally set in , truly .

this was all over the world , their faces were all over the world , this news was spreading like wildfire worldwide and all three of them were considered wanted .

the thought alone was enough to make mayu panic ever so slightly , though attempting to keep it nonchalant because they refused to break their everlasting persona .

the two of them rushed out to midoriya once more with the bags of clothes in hand , hoping that they would suffice enough as disguises for them .

"let's get out of here before we end up trapped."

the souls looked at each other and nodded, which then had the three of them begin their descent to the border...

cop cars were down every street and alleyway , which only seemed to increase the nervousness of them both — yet it seemed like the hero had managed to keep a well leveled head ... he had to after all , right ? it was his job .

but seeing just how many police forces were looking for them , well ... let's just say it wasn't exactly what he had thought would go down upon being sent here to find the trigger bombs .

"and what about the arrow villain?"

"yeah, a border sure as hell ain't going to stop her from coming after us , sweetheart. "

izuku paused in his steps , head turning back to look at them . " if that happens then i promise i'll protect you both . "

mayumi's flint eyes widened ever so slightly, eyebrow cocking upwards for a moment before their expression softened ever so slightly .

would he really do that ? for them ? why ?

❛ i really do believe leaving is the best course of action . ❜

however, they knew questions would have to come later — which they made sure to make a mental note on asking .

❛ ... fine , i suppose that plan has as best meaning as any others. we'll go to klayd or wherever you think is best. ❜

❛ ... i can't believe i'm stuck with a hero like you . i'm only going along with this because he is . ❜

izuku was sure as hell lucky enough that the two of them knew their way around their city like the back of their hands, for as they wove and traveled through the back streets of otheon , rody was quick to spot a bus that would take them out of the city .

peering behind a building in an alleyway, rody's face lit up in a smug smirk once he had pointed the bus out . " right, that bus will get us to the border — it'll be free if we hop on top! "

however, izuku soon intervened , a frown on his face at even the thought of an idea. " absolutely not! we have to pay if we wanna ride!"

mayumi's eyebrow cocked upwards at his words, taking their brothers' side — for both obvious and practical reasons . " we're wanted and on the run , remember ? we'll be spotted and possibly turned in if we even think about showing our faces in that bus ! "

and with that, the two souls soon left izuku behind the building , quickly boosting themselves up on the small ledge of the bus before settling down on the roof of the vehicle .

izuku mumbled under his breath as he activated one for all , quickly running towards the bus before jumping ontop of it as well — joining the two soul's in the supposed free ride.

" see ? freebies aren't that bad!"

the smugness returned to the older soul's expression, looking at the hero with a grin . " the delinquent life grows on you, you'll see, hero!"

"and besides, it's not like anyone will notice we're up here, me and rodes do it all the time, it's perfectly normal!" mayumi's own expression was laced with a smirk , settling themselves on their knees just as they had done many times before .

however, izuku wasn't really listening as he leaned down and peered through an open window , three euros in his hand before using his delaware smash , airforce . using his quirk , he was able to flick the coins into the slot machine , paying for three seats instead of taking the freebie .

settling himself back onto the roof of the bus , turning his head towards the two siblings as he held out three fingers with a determined expression. " i just paid for three seats !"

" ... and yet i get the feeling we're staying on the roof..."

"well... yeah..."

─────────────

having gone to the police station with shoto and katsuki in tow , endeavour now stood in front of the head chief of police in a demand for answers with what exactly happened with izuku's case.

" that's nonsense ! what evidence to you have to support that ? explain everything you have against deku, commissioner general !"

"the case against izuku midoriya is still pending , i'm afraid i can't discuss any of the finer details with you. especially considering you're his current boss ans fellow countrymen. "

endeavor scoffed, staring towards the commissioner who had just turned away from the pro hero .

though, with no more answers in sight — or hopes of him talking, endeavour soon left just as quickly as he arrived with a heavy sigh.

which left the commissioner alone once more.

" endeavour, japan's number one hero . he is greatly afflicted with stage five, "

opening a drawer in his desk, there soon showed a book that was in fact following the quirk doomsday theory ... which only meant one thing.

"for humanity's salvation."

he was a part of humarise too...

was ... was this all connected ?

───

" shoto ! i just got this report back from a detective friend of mine ! "

as soon as claire voyance rushed into the room, shoto's head had upturned from the laptop he sat in front of , attempting to research more about what had just gone down between midoriya and the other suspect. let alone the supposed car crash he had investigated.

"huh? what did it say?"

"it appears the car you saw was attacked by a quirk, the strange thing is... the driver was a member of humarise ! "

heterochromic eyes widening in response to what the hero in front of him just said, his mind ran as he repeated what she just said, "humarise? well, did he survive the accident ? "

perhaps a bit of questioning was in order ...

though a last ...

" he's comatose, in critical condition. police are standing watch outside his room in an icu. "

a sigh that crossed with a huff left the young hero's lips, " so we can't interrogate him yet ... "

" but it looks like the scattered jewelry was left scattered by the scene ... "

" .. huh ? but... why?"

suddenly, shoto's phone beeped twice with his ringtone, looking to see that it was a message from izuku himself.

' from ; izuku midoriya
Keep eating
Lunch with strawberries
And make sure
You eat the
Dinner in the fridge, too. '

"why is he telling me what to eat? this is odd..."

however, claire seemed to pick up on something, eyebrows furrowing as she noticed it was some type of code.

upon looking at the message again , he picked up on a pattern with each of the beginning letters of each new text.

" clever ... k-l-a-y-d ... "

it was then that it dawned on the two of them what he had meant exactly ... izuku midoriya had fled to the neighboring country of klayd ... or was going to , anyhow .

"if not yet, he must be heading there... which means i'm going too!"

" alright then... i'll update endeavor."

as the todoroki walked towards the elevator that had only just opened , revealing katsuki bakugou, he quickly took a hold of his arm and spun him back around.

" bakugou, come with me ."

katsuki, confused in the midst of what's going on — and why shoto even dared to take him with him, raised his eyebrow.

" get your hands off me!"

[...]

"it's about deku, huh?"

" i'll explain later. "

noticing they were being followed by a supposed cop, shoto gave a save mumble in addition to his original statement.

" first let's get rid of the police."

"don't order me around."

─────────────

upon sending the message to shoto, izuku soon removed the card out of his phone with a silent hope that todoroki and the others had figured out his code, before turning his attention to the case besides him.

' what secret is hidden inside this case?'

however, on the other side of the rooftop, rody and mayumi sat sitting next to each other, facing away from him as they mainly sat in silence — truly just reflecting on all that was going down .

' will we make it back home ? ever ? what if we don't? who will protect roro and lala? i don't want to become like dad ... '

thoughts ran through yumi's head as they sat there, fidgeting with the ends of the leather gloves that sat upon their hands.

for in all honesty, they may have not seemed it — but a huge piece of them was terrified, worried that they would never make it back home again ... or that they'd never be welcomed in otheon once more.

rody had been preoccupied in his own thoughts and mind as well, looking at the locket he carried — though with broken glass — that held a picture of all four of them together. rody and mayumi now significantly older than the other two , though they always were , with pino resting on top of roro's head as they all smiled .

but it wasn't long before the bus had dropped off at their stop, the three of their heads realising that nobody was truly there when they had jumped off the mode of transportation.

"it looks deserted... there's no police around. " izuku muttered as he peered over a corner, only to glance over once rody's voice called out to him.

" hey, uh... do you mind if we run and take a quick call?" he asked, pointing towards a phone booth the opposite of them. "we have someone we need to call real quick... it won't be a minute, " mayumi chimed in , izuku nodding soon after.

"hm? oh, sure, they didn't have anything about you guys on tv so you should be okay to show your faces. try to be quick though."

and with that, the two of them nodded before heading towards the booth with a quick thank you muttering under their breath.

mayumi leaned against the wall as rody picked the phone up, dialling the number to stanleyk's bar in order to ask for a favour ... though it was doubtful he would give it to them after what all had happened.

the phone rang for a moment before he picked up, rody's eyes lighting up slightly — which had yumi's eyes lifting to look towards him .

"stanleyk here, "

"yo, old man,"

"is that you, rody?"

"yeah, sorry to call you out the blue, but can you swing by our house and tell our little brother and sister that we won't be home for a while? we'll pay you later, promise."

however, at that, the older man's voice raised, both the siblings flinching as it was loud enough for them to hear as well, despite them not being the one who had the phone in their hands.

"you idiot! i have no obligation to do you favours and besides, i got a call saying the delivery was never made!"

they gave a glance to him, nervously — for they knew that the two of them didn't complete the job ... but he couldn't be that harsh on them, right?

" it went south!"

"no excuses!"

"it's not our fault!"

rody's voice raised in retaliation, his grip on the side of the telephone box getting tighter in a small growing of anger.

"just... hurry up and deliver the goods, got it!?"

a sigh left him as the line went dead, "we don't have the goods..."

mayumi's arms crossed at their chest, an unimpressed look in the flint irises of their eyes — hiding the fear they felt in knowing nobody would be checking on the two younger ones of the family.

" well... that went just peachy, didn't it? who does that man think he is!? he can't do that to us ! he knows we have siblings to take care of ! "

rody sighed again in response, a shake of his head following. " let's just... let's just think of a way to get home as fast as we can. they need us , after all , we can't leave them on their own for too long."

and in a small fit of anger, rody slammed the phone back down onto it's place, unfortunate enough for them , izuku had come to get them — seeing the anger that had them both in a knot.

"hey... is everything okay?"

rody and mayumi quickly masked their emotions, turning to look up at the hero that stood by the railing. " oh yeah, life couldn't be any better."

izuku recognized the sarcasm in his tone, though chose not to say anything, getting the feeling neither of them would like that too much .

───

upon travelling for a bit — well, several hours — the three of them were lucky enough to come across an abandoned yet run down farmhouse, deciding it would be best for them to rest for a while now that the sky had done dark, stars and moon illuminating the sky.

izuku held a map in his hands, a frown settled on his features as he scanned and flipped through the pages. "that's not great... doesn't seem to be like there's anything crossing the borders from here. we'll have to borrow a vehicle of some sort, otherwise we'll be stuck walking..."

upon such a mention , rody looked up from his position of laying on his side, turning to look at the green-haired male. " walking?" he asked, sitting up beside mayumi. "you're crazy! did you forget how crazy this thing is!"

izuku's eyes glanced over to him, viridian hues casting over them. "if you get tired i can just carry you on my back."

a slight show of startlement settled onto the brunet's features, the other sibling soon sitting up as well at hearing such a thing, eyebrow lifting.

"after all, that's what strength is for, right? helping people out whenever they're in trouble!"

a grin arose onto izuku's features, his hand forming a fist in a determined and prideful way — and his eyes shone bright at such a statement as well.

however, rody soon scoffed instead, a soft laugh sounding from mayumi . "maybe fix our current situation rather than treating either of us like a backpack."

and with that, rody resumed his position of laying beside his younger sibling, almost in a protective manner , a way to look out for them just in case danger arose.

izuku's expression faltered when he realised just how guarded each of them were , though the determination stayed all the same, "oh, i will, i promise."

pino soon glanced up to the hero when rody's expression softened, though unknowing to midoriya at the time.

mayumi had stayed silent in their own conflict, though they knew as they laid beside their brother that they were almost thankful they were in this with him and that it wasn't either of them alone. though another part of them wished it was just them instead, knowing that if it was — rody would still be at home and able to watch over roro and lala.

it wasn't long before the dead of night casted over the otheon area, nothing but the mere sound of crickets outside disturbing the quiet air.

midoriya had fallen into a peaceful slumber, well , as peaceful as you can get in a situation like that.

however, the two soul's laid awake instead, unable to fall asleep at such a timing like this. it had been an eventful day, that was for sure. and who knew how many more they'd be stuck out here with him for ?

their minds swarmed with their childhood, remembering what just exactly happened.

────

they used to live with their father, in a house big enough for all five of them ... one where they had friends almost every single day.

rody had always been fond of the idea of becoming a pilot — ever since he was little, in the memory, he was about... nine — mayumi being eight , roro being about three and lala only just a year or so old .

mayumi watched their older brother as he ran around with the toy aeroplane in his hands, "time for take off!"

their head turned to roro when he spoke up, "lift me big brother!"

and a grin soon appeared on his face — giving his little brother the toy before lifting him up in his arms ... well , to the best of his abilities as a nine year old .

mayumi's eyes grew wide and a smile adorned their young features as they watched, after all, wherever rody soul went — mayumi soul followed. basically being attached to his hip when they were younger than him .

the sound of their father's voice had them all turning their heads, a grin appearing as mayumi was the first one to run to him. "dad, you're back!" rody followed not long after upon placing his brother down. "dad, welcome back!"

"hey, kiddos!"

fond memories filled their minds, being allowed to help their father cook dinner before having exciting conversations over the dinner table as he fed lala.

rody would always talk about aeroplanes in excitement, where yumi would always speak about their current ongoing art project with pride. often loving being able to show their family the new painting or drawing they had done — the fact the fridge was filled with them only fueling their own dream they had acquired at a young age.

one memory stuck out to them both , a night that rody had been given a puzzle to solve, mayumi sitting beside him , leaning into his side as he attempted to figure out the trick to completing it.

though he struggled a bit, unable to figure out any way to complete it, holding it out to their father with a small pout and a huff. "what's the deal? why is the puzzle you brought home so hard? how am i supposed to solve this thing?"

giving lala to yumi, he smiled , " alright, i'll give you one hint."

taking the puzzle out of his hands, the three of them watched as he began the puzzle for him , able to help flick a few of the switches and buttons before giving it back to the young boy. "here, you should be able to figure it out from there."

and sure enough, with a few more clicks and turns, rody in fact was able to do it — a locket falling out . confusion was written over his expression, holding the locket up as he looked over to his father. "but dad, this is yours?"

"it's a present," his head lifted in surprise as he watched his father come back into view, a neatly decorated box in hand before handing it to mayumi — taking lala back into his own arms.

" and this, yumi, is for you."

the young kid's face lit up , a smile plastered on their face as they gave a thank you before practically ripping into wrapping paper that neatly decorated the box.

a small gasp left their mouth when they saw what was inside, several paint brushes set inside — a set of them.

upon taking one of them out, mayu realised how cold the silver handle was to their touch — and in further inspection, their eyes found how pretty the engravings in the silver were.

it was the new set they had been asking for — but even better as they were engraved just for them!

"let me see, yumi!"

at their brother's voice, mayumi turned to rody and held up one of the paint brushes, watching as the silver reflected the light of the living area.

a grin grew on their face before looking up to their father once more . "you... you got me them! they're so pretty! thank you, dad!"

"you're welcome — and thank you guys for always taking care of roro and lala for me. you guys are good siblings. "

yet if only they knew that was one of the last few good memories they'd have of their early childhood.

──

' i heard the father abandoned them ! '

' it's worse, he became a member of humarise ! '

for now, they stood in front of the same beautiful place they called their home , yet now it had been vandalised with markings and spray paint, insults and everything between on the walls — windows smashed open .

" criminal ! get out ! freaks ! " being only a few of the surprises being left on their walls.

' that group that thinks quirks are a sickness? ugh... they're all whack jobs! they were behind that incident the other day ! '

' wasn't their dad a famous engineer though ? i never would've seen this coming ! '

from that day on , they had been forced to move into a small caravan , being outcasted from everyone in the neighbourhood. no friends, no one to turn to , just each other.

' kids, i don't want you to play with them any more, who knows what they might have picked up from them ! '
' okay ! let's go to the park! '

now standing in front of what they were forced to call home, mayumi's eyes filled with tears, though quickly wiping them with their sleeves in refusal to have their younger siblings see them cry — let alone distressed.

rody had quickly taken off the locket that was a gift from their father, lifting it up before throwing it down — the glass of the frame cracking along with the chain coming off. he was angry. they were both angry — the other two saddened and distressed.

rody then turned to look at his three young siblings, bending down in order to bring them all into a tight hold — one that they all desperately needed . including rody .

" big brother ... "

" rody ... what are we going to do ? "

rody gave a small glance to yumi before his hold on them tightened, a small shake to his head following in pursuit.

" we'll be fine, okay? i'll always stay with you. you'll never have to worry about me leaving... "

at the young age of ten and nine , rody and mayumi had to take the step into becoming the protectors of not only their little siblings , but each other and themselves as well .

their whole world was turned upside down in only one night . something they thought at the time wasn't even possible .

oh , if only mayumi knew that was just the beginning for them ... for it was one other event that truly shaped them into who they were now , after all .

────

rody's eyes opened and his head turned to find mayumi's eyes already done the same — staring up towards the ceiling with almost a disheartened look laced in their features.

then, he turned towards izuku, realising he was still asleep soundly , the case laying beside him with a hand laid over it in order to keep it safe and close to him.

rody had soon sat up , which caused the grey hues of mayumi's eyes to cast towards their brother, "... rody? what are you still doing up?" they whispered , careful enough not to disturb the third party's rest.

head turning to look at them, mayu could see the sad glint in his eyes — the desperate and worried look, knowing it was for the same reason they felt.

and with that, rody gave a nudge of his head towards the case — understanding what he meant with no words spoken between the two of them, mayumi gave a nod.

they both knew what they had to do.

even if izuku wouldn't like it .

─────────────

「 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟎𝟑 ✦ 」
𝙴𝙽𝙳 !

─────────────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 172K 97
*Currently Editing* Ranked #2 in Fanfics out of 1 Million KATSUKI BAKUGO x READER "I may not be a hero yet, but be damned sure that I'll protect you...
318K 9.5K 12
Katsuki Bakugou has never been the same after the kid he bullied for years, the poor quirkless Izuku Midoriya, ends his own life. Bakugou refuses to...
47.8K 812 51
πŸ˜ˆπŸ’€πŸ˜ˆ Part I- In the lower grounds of UA, where the students are directed to not explore in, seven children along with three mentors occupy the area...
3.4K 126 24
___________________________________________________ "This is the story of how we all became the greatest heroes." ___________________________________...