The Ninth Member Of Stray Kids

By Stay_cafe

A boy Lee JiHoon who was going to debut with Stray Kids: the new boy group of JYP Entertainment withdrew his... More

About Hwang Aera
Know More About Zoey Hwang.
The Start Of Everything.
Zoey's Relations.
A Girl In A Boy Group?
The Evaluations.
The Evaluations Pt. 2.
"Why?"
The Room Distribution.
A Night At The Convenience Store.
Facing The Truth
Fixing The Damage
Out Of Focus
Finally 9
"STOP OVERWORKING!!"
Crush
One Step Closer
Previous Feelings?
Again?
Again? Pt.2
These Guys *sigh*
Confession
Confession Pt.2
Things Aera has said:-
Unfair
A BestFriends Date
The Reveal
Jealous Jealous?

A Fun Hangout

297 12 2
By Stay_cafe

"You better don't be late and make it here till 12" Aera warned the guy on the other side of the phone, supposedly Soobin.

"Yeah yeah I won't be late. I'm gonna go get ready now. Byee~" He cut off the call and Aera continued with her makeup.

Aera and TXT had decided to hangout just a day after the Music Bank as the two were free the whole day. So now at 11:30am, Aera was getting ready. Soobin said that he and the others would pick her up so all she had to do was wait.

She was wearing a yellow crop top,paired with black jeans. The black converse was already lying near the door frame of her room which she had decided to wear. A zipper lying on the bed just incase she would need it. Her thin little locket around her neck, some bead bracelets on her left wrist along with the friendship bracelet that Felix gifted her and two tiny tubs as earings.

She was just putting on a tiny amount of makeup and singing along to some songs that were playing on her phone. She took a last glance at herself in the mirror and then took her bag putting some essentials in that.

"Yo! Where you going?" The squirrel guy came in her room while munching on some popcorn.

"Firstly, I'm going to hangout with Soob, Gyu, Yeonjun, Taehyun and Kai and secondly what are you doing in my room?"

"Firstly, so the TXT boys, you could've just said that and secondly it's not just YOUR room it's also Hyunjin and Changbin hyung's room so..." He shrugged at her, making her shake her head and continue with what she was doing.

"Anyways just give me that black cap of yours na. I can't find mine maybe Hyunjin wore it to practice today" Aera demanded to Jisung.

"Why will I-"

"Just wear mine Aera. Here" Hyunjin said entering the room gaining attention of the two and fetched for something in his bag before getting out his black cap and handing it to her.

"You had your cap but you still wore mine to practice?" Aera was confused.

"I had actually forgotten mine in the practice room last time. I got it today. I would've given you yours back but it smells like sweat see" He suddenly removed the cap from his head and placed it right infront of Aera's nose making her back away immediately.

"Ewww Hyun keep it away" Hyunjin laughed at her being disgusted.

"Where are you off to tho?" He asked noticing that she was dressed.

"Oh I'm going to hangout with the TXT boys" he just nodded his head to her response and before he could say anything a sound of horn stopped them as Aera turned to the sound.

"That must be Soob. Alright I need to go. I will be back by 9pm something and Chan Hyung already knows and he gave me a whole lecture on how to be out there so y'all don't start now. Byee~~" She quickly wore the cap, put on her shoes and mask, swung her bag on her right shoulder and ran downstairs to the door.

"Take care of yourself Aeriee" Lee Know who was in the living room watching tv told her but his eyes were still focused on the TV.

"Okayyy" She ran out of the dorm.

Hyunjin and Han went to the window and looked down to see 2 cars standing down there. 1 car would have 4 members of TXT and the other maybe a member and a manager along with Aera(?)

Soobin, Beomgyu, Kai and Taehyun came out of the 2nd car to greet Aera and it was infact Yeonjun in the 1st car who also came out. They all greeted each other.

"Uh Aera you will be sitting with me. If that's okay?" Yeonjun spoke regarding the car placements.

"Huh? Ye..yes it's okay"

With that, the other members went to sit in the other car after Soobin winked at Aera and Yeonjun opened the door for her making her smile and get inside.

She thought it would be awkward the whole ride but Yeonjun kept her nice company. They talked about their BigHit trainee days, him joking here and there about something or the other and also jamming to songs together. It felt like they clicked in a few minutes.

They all went to the amusement park first and luckily it wasn't that filled but Yeonjun still made sure to not let Aera fall out anywhere. They went to rides, the roller-coaster, the shot-n-drop, the swinging boat, the dashing cars, and the Ferris Wheel to end their evening watching the sunset, they clicked pictures, ate snacks and even went to the photo-booth. They got out of the amusement park when they were finally done. Yeonjun and Aera were always together and so much that they were casually holding hands now.

They went to a nearby restaurant and had dinner and finally made their way to their dorms. The whole dinner, Soobin and Beomgyu sat beside her and didn't ever stop teasing her about how she was always with Yeonjun. They also knew about her thing but come on it was like what? 2 years ago. She can't start having feelings for him again right? RIGHT? Well, who knows. For now we all know that these two or maybe all 4 of them will be teasing Yeonjun about today back at their dorms but as for now their target was Aera.

The cars reached in front of the SKZ's dorm to drop Aera off. She got out of the car after Yeonjun opened the door for her. (That guy is a real gentleman TT)

"I hope you enjoyed" Yeonjun started off.

"Ofcourse I did!" Aera said with a huge smile.

"So..why not hangout again sometime? But just you and me?" He was scratching his nape the whole time he said it but he made sure to look her right in her eyes after he finished it.

"Are you asking me for a date?" She teased.

"You can name it whatever you like" He flirted back with a shrug making her chuckle shyly.

"Sure. Will see"

"Alright Dumbo"

"Don't call me thaatt!!"

"Fine fine. I won't sorry" He cackled.

"Will we also get a chance to bid her a bye?" Beomgyu asked looking at the 2 who were busy in their conversation.

"Huh?" Yeonjun's confused shy face just made the other 4 shake their heads in disbelief.

"Alright Zee! Hope you enjoyed. See you soon!" Beomgyu hugged her only for her to also wrap her arms around him.

"Mhm see you soon"

She hugged the others as well and finally bid them a bye. Yeonjun went to drop her till the door of the dorm.

She rang the bell waiting for someone to open.

"Well, don't forget about it. We have to hangout together" Yeonjun reminded her.

"Sure sir. I won't forget about it" She smiled at him.

"And is the hug just for the others? Not for me?" He acted disappointed putting on his cutest pout and she didn't waste a single second and wrapped her arms around him. Both hugging tightly.

The two didn't notice that the main door was already opened by a young male. And the two finally broke the hug when he coughed.

"Uh..I'll get going then! Bye Aerie see you soon! Bye Han-ah!" Yeonjun winked at her and walked off waving, also greeting the guy at the door as she waved back at him, smiling at his tricks and Han just smiled at him.

"Looks like you had a good time" the squirrel guy who opened the door spoke, making her finally turn and look at him.

"Yeah. Had a great time!" She exclaimed stepping inside the dorm, removing her shoes.

"Ofcourse you had a great time. You are coming back at 11pm!" Han commented with a bit of sarcasm hidden in his sentence.

"Well, I already told y'all I'll be late. Why, did you miss me Han-ah?" She smiled at him cheekily.

"Missed? And YOU? Huh! You know what? I was wishing that you stayed at their dorms only. Forever!"

"Aww! Too bad that I'm back" she put on a fake sad pout.

"Stop lying Hannie. You were whining the whole day since Aera was not here to join us in the game" Felix interrupted.

"Yah- YAH! What are you talking about!" He tried to pretend like he didn't know what Lix was talking about.

"Come on you guys stop it now. Aera was out the whole day she would've been tired. Right Aerie?" Hyunjin who was watching all the drama from the counch until now. Definitely containing his jealousy when he saw her and Yeonjun hugging, finally spoke up. He got up and went to Aera.

She cutely nodded her head with a pout on her lips, making grabby hands towards Hyunjin as a sign to carry her. "I am exhausted!"

He ruffled her hair with a smile and bent in front of her with his back facing her, making her climb on him.

"Did you miss me?" She asked as he started walking towards their room.

"Ofcourse I did! We had a day off and I didn't see you the whole day!"

"Aww Hyunnie! This is why I love you" she said squishing his cheeks.

"WELL ATLEAST THERE'S SOMEONE WHO MISSES ME AND AGREES TO IT!" She shouted, making sure that Han hears it. And he did! But after hearing it all he did was sigh and shake his head.

"Are you sober Aerie? I feel like you are drunk", Hyun laughed at her actions.

"I'm just...tired" She said as Hyun dropped her on the bed and she didn't even care changing her clothes but just removed her zipper and went to sleep holding her blanket tight which Hyunjin put on her.

"Good night" Hyunjin sighed, switching off the lights of the room.

She fell asleep in some minutes, with all the moments of the day running through her head making her smile in her sleep.
___

It's boring but well- *sigh*
Idk what's up with me :/

Thanks for Reading!!<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 1K 53
!!! A Stray Kids Modeling AU !!! 𝖿𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗑_π–Όπ—‚π—ˆπ—Žπ—Œ_: π—’π—ˆπ—Ž 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 π—€π—‚π—‹π—…π—Œ π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—ˆπ—‡ π—ƒπ—Žπ—Œπ— 𝖻𝗒 π—…π—ˆπ—ˆπ—„π—‚π—‡π—€ 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 𝗁𝗐𝖺.𝗁...
245K 8.9K 74
Jisung, the new kid Minho, the jock Chan, the nice popular guy Felix, the stoner Changbin, the emo Jeongin, the anime geek Seungmin, the nerd Hyunjin...
32.8K 1.5K 31
β€’Β°What if a pro kpop idol starts to question their gender?Β°β€’ Stray Kids au ~ nonbinary Felix (they/them) ~ Lee Felix is a member of the kpop group St...
110K 5K 52
[𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩π₯𝐞𝐭𝐞] Seungmin didn't believe in hybrid until somethings happen. Guess what? , he met them. The hybrids , not only one but three. He thi...