Proverbs Of The Wicked โœธ Teen...

By voidslut

The kids are all right. Teen Wolf, 2023 More

Mother May I?
Act I - Devil Town

Proverbs Of The Wicked

759 26 32
By voidslut

It's a blood bath filled with horrible creatures and bloodthirsty monsters. Then you take a step away from the mirror and go on with your day.

Proverbs Of The Wicked, 2023

SHE DIDN'T WANT TO DIE.

There were two things Mary Charlotte Thompson feared the most: death and her father, Andy Thompson.

If you had asked her two days ago if she loved her father, she would've said, "Yes, why wouldn't I?" But now, now she would say, "Why should I?"

Mary Thompson was a dead girl walking. At least to her father, the only living family she had left after her mother passed away last summer. Suicide. Her death left the community shocked, headlines read: Anne Thompson committed suicide at age 40.

Her moms death left a lot of un answered questions and loose ends. The town blamed Mary's father for Anne's death and accused him of killing her. Rumors spread like wildfire and it didn't take long for people to start asking Mary if she knew anything about it.

"Is it true that your dad killed your mom?"

"My mom said that your dad is gonna burn in hell."

"I hope you're not next."

High schoolers could be such dicks. They weren't wrong though, about any of it. Mary Charlotte Thompson had every right to fear her father, because he had killed her mother.

If it wasn't for the hunters code, Anne Thompson would still be alive, but she just had to go knocking on the Hale family's front door.

Kiera Knightly           as         Mary Charlotte Thompson
19. August 19th. Leo.

Bridget Regan Anne Thompson
Tom Hiddleston James Katz
Rooney Mara    Penelope Katz
Cillian Murphy    Andy Thompson
Logan Lerman   Noah Stilinski
Max Lloyd-Jones   Chris Argent
Others Mentioned OC's

authors note that little intro thing sucked, but i promise the story will be better. anyways this is a teen wolf fic that's based pre teen wolf show ( think of this as stilinski's generation ), that being said, this does not follow the show at. all. there will be, however, some slight hints to events that happen later in the show. this is a prequel to an old book of mine called 'carousel' that will be coming back once this book is finished, so STAY TUNED. this is a male!oc x fem!oc and their stories and plot belong to me.

i can't wait for you guys to meet everyone !! and special dedication to wetdress & bittenlace my babies <3

( LAYOUT INSPIRED BY wetdress )

warnings blood & gore, death, mild language, suicide, murder, typical teen wolf monsters, some bad writing, and more.

BANSHEESINTERLUDE, 2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 889 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
991K 61.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
120K 4.3K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...