Perfect Izuku

De Cheetahx2

This takes place during the USJ where Izuku was close to being turned to dust by Shigaraki, this is where Izu... Mais

AUTHOR NOTE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 3

696 20 4
De Cheetahx2

It was time to get back to school and we see the first year students of class 1A in their classroom with the sound the clock making a tick along with the sound of someone speed walking

"ATTENTION HOMEROOM CLASS IS ABOUT TO BEGIN EVERYONE STOP TALKING AND TAKE YOUR SEATS"

"We're all sitting"

"Yeah you're the only one that's standing dude"

With embarrassment the Classroom President took his seat with one of his friends Patting him on the back

"Hey guys did you watch the news last night?!"

The one who asked this was Toru Hagakure sending this question towards towards classmates referring to the news coverage that was done about the USJ incident a couple of days ago. The USM incident was made public and it immediately made headlines. It was a really big deal, due to the prestige and high esteem that U.A has garnered in Japan for bring the No.1 high school for heroes in training.

It was an understatement to say that the general public was shocked because it was unheard of for a gang of Villains to infiltrate the U.A facility with all the security measures thay the school funds for the safety of the students. Nobody saw it coming at all and it was all just an unfortunate turn of events however when it was reported that none of the students were injured but two heroes and one student suffered major injuries, the press and general public criticize U.A for the injury of one the students and wanted to know who was that student but UA Refused to reveal who it was.

"Yeah, I saw it. What about it?", Ojiro replied as he turned his head to the Invisible Girl.

"Did you see hiw everyone in class was on-screen? I didn't stand out at all..."she whined at not making much of an impression on TV.

"That's true", the one who said that was Shoji who listened on the conversation

"Well, I wouldn't blame them. It is hard to stand out when they can't really see you, huh?" Ojiro said as he remembered when watching then news last night that the only say you could've seen Totu is if you noticed a pair pair gloves walking beside the rest of the girls in Class 1-A .

"But man, all the channels made it a big deal!", Kaminari said as he turned his head behind him to talk to Kirishima.

"Yeah Bro, I was surprised it made the headlines everywhere. The entire country knows about it by now!" Said Kirishima as he didn't know he was going to be on TV so soon.

"Can you blame them though? The Hero Course that keeps pulling out Pro Heroes was attacked by so many villians out of nowhere", Jirou said as she she put herself into the conversation as she was twirling around her long earjacks.

"Man, who knows what could've happened if the teachers hadn't come when they did", Sero said.

Then Mineta immediately stopped Sero from saying anything further, "STOP THAT, SERO! Just thinking about it is making me wet myself--"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! Be quiet, you damn Fargo! Nothing was going to happen! Those villians were shit compared to us and you're lucky Allmight was there to take down the strongest one or else it could've gone worse!" Bakugou shouted as he got irritated by Mineta's childish crying

Mina turned around to face Asui, "Tsu-chan, who's gonna teach homeroom today?"

Tsuyu placed her finger on her chin as she thought about Mina's question, "Well, Mr.Aizawa is supposed to be in the hospital recovering from his injuries..."

Suddenly the door to the classroom opened.

"Ribbit?"

"Good morning Class. I hope you're all doing fine today." Aizawa greeted as his face and arms were completely wrapped in bandages, clearly the result of the wounds he suffered against Nomu and Shigaraki at the USJ.

"MR. AIZAWA, YOU'RE BACK TOO SOON!" Class 1-A shouted out in unison.

"Man, you're too much of a Pro!" Kaminari stated, who admired the work ethic of his homeroom teacher.

"So you're alright, Mr. Aizawa?" Tenya asked as he robotically raised his arm.

"Can you really call that 'alright'?" Ochako asked as she didn't think that Aizawa was in a suitable condition to be teaching right now.

Aizawa made his way to the teacher's podium, "My well-being does not matter. More importantly, the fight is not yet over."

But before he could say anything the sound of the classroom door being opened and Izuku Midoriya was revealed but he didn't look pleased to be here with most of his hair covering his eyes

"Midoriya it seems you've cut it close to being late" Aizawa said towards Izuku who apologizes while heading towards his seat but his friends and even those he didn't interact saw him placing his head and arms on his desk

"As I saw saying your fight not over yet"

"Fight?" Bakugo asked, intrigued.

"Don't tell me Villains again...?!" Mineta said in panic with sweat trailing down his face.

Aizawa took a moment to stare at all of his students, "The U.A. Sports Festival is drawing near."

"THAT'S A SUPER NORMAL SCHOOL EVENT!" The Class yelled in unison as they were all relieved that they didn't have to fight Villains again and can actually relax for a little bit.

"Hold on, wait a minute!" Kaminari said as he calmed down the classroom.

"Is it okay to have a Sports Festival so soon after the Villains snuck inside?" Jiro asked curiously.

"What if they attack us again or something... ?" Ojiro said, agreeing with Jiro's point of view.

"Apparently, they think of it as U.A. showing that our crisis management system is solid as a rock by holding the event. Security will also be strengthened to five times that of previous years. Above all, our Sports Festival is a huge chance. It is not an event to be cancelled because of a few Villains." Aizawa replied answering the concerns of a few of his students.

"But that's a good reason, isn't it? It is just a festival of sports." Mineta said as he didn't want to be attacked by Villains again.

"Huh? Mineta, you've never seen the U.A. Sports Festival?" Sero asked

"Of course I have! That's not what I meant!"

Aizawa continued his announcement, "Our Sports Festival is one of Japan's biggest events. In the past, the Olympics were called a Festival of Sports, and the whole country was crazy about them. As you know, with reductions in scale and population, they are now a shell of their former glory. And now, for Japan, what has taken the place of those Olympics is the U.A. Sports Festival!"

"Of course, all the top Heroes around the country will be watching. For scouting purposes!" Momo said as she pumped her fist. She was determined to stand out in the Festival.

"I know that. But... " Mineta said as he still had his doubts.

"After we graduate, its typical to join a pro agency as a sidekick." Kaminari said as he held a thumbs up.

"A lot of people miss their chance to become independent after that and become eternal sidekicks, though. Kaminari, I feel like you'd be one of them. Since you're dumb." Jiro told the electric blond bluntly.

Kaminari sweatdropped as he heard her words, "Wow, that was totally uncalled for!"

"Of course, joining a famous Hero Agency will get you more experience and popularity. Time is limited. If you expect to go Pro, then the path to your future will open up at this event. One chance a year... A total of just three chances. No aspiring Heroes can afford to miss this event! If you understand that, then don't slack off on your preparations! The Sports Festival is a global event. The entire world will be watching you. So, don't screw it up!" Aizawa exclaimed as he did his best to motivate his students.

"YES, SIR!" The Class shouted.

"Homeroom is dismissed."

While everyone was talking Izuku meanwhile was in his own little world in a wide area that held luscious green plants with a small stream that wasn't for from him, he stared at the sky to see what looked like 9 stars with one of them being the biggest of them all while the others were slowly getting dim.

The biggest Star looked like a Green Sun

Izuku then walked towards the stream, staring at his reflection but he didn't see his but someone completely different...he saw a face of his former life

"...soon....I'll feel Perfect...I just need more energy"

Chapter End

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

394K 24K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
354K 12.6K 56
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
74.1K 2.6K 48
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
1.2M 54.6K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC