๐”ฝ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– โ„๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•Š๐•ฅ๏ฟฝ...

By angelicMichiko

Fara is the eldest daughter of Tenzin and Pema, and the granddaughter of Avatar Aang and Master Katara. Fara... More

Information on Fara
Chapter 1- Backstory
Chapter 2- The Return to Republic City
Chapter 3- The Probending match
Chapter 4- Executive Manager
Chapter 5- The Missing Earthbender
Chapter 6- The Surprise Visit
Chapter 7- The Spirit of Competition๏ฟผ
Chapter 8- Double date
Chapter 9- And the winner is.....
Chapter 10- The Aftermatch
Chapter 11- When Extremes Meet
Chapter 12- The Missing Avatar
Chapter 13-Turning the Tides
Chapter 14- General Iroh
Chapter 15- Endgame
Chapter 16- The Glacier Spirits Festival
Chapter 17- Goodbye's
Chapter 18- The Southern Air Temple
Chapter 19- The Phone call
Chapter 20- Peacemaker
Chapter 21- Ash
Chapter 22- Confused Feelings
Chapter 23- The Big Finale
Chapter 24- False Accusations
Chapter 25- Harmonic Convergence
Chapter 26- Darkness Falls
Chapter 27- Light in the Dark
Chapter 28- A Breath of Fresh Air
Chapter 29- Rebirth
Chapter 31- In Harms Way
Chapter 32- Zaofu
Chapter 33- Birthday Sex
Chapter 34- Old Wounds
Chapter 35- Girls Day
Chapter 36- The Terror Within
Chapter 37- The Stakeout
Chapter 38- Deserted
Chapter 39- Its too Late
Chapter 40- The Airbenders
Chapter 41- Venom of the Red Lotus
Chapter 42- Jinora's Ceremony
Chapter 43- A Visit to the Fire Nation
Chapter 44- Midnight Love
Chapter 45-Birthday Bash
Chapter 46- Engagement Party
Chapter 47- Bring Your Fiancรฉe to Work
Chapter 48- After All These Years
Chapter 49- The Coronation
Chapter 50- The Calling
Chapter 51- Enemy at the Gates
Chapter 52- The Battle of Zaofu
Chapter 53- Reunion
Chapter 54- Secrecy
Chapter 55- Kuvira's Gambit
Chapter 56- Day of The Colossus
Chapter 57- The Last Stand

Chapter 30- The Earth Queen

2.2K 80 29
By angelicMichiko

Future Industries airship flies over the Earth Kingdom, with Oogi flying just above. On the platform atop the airship, uncle Bumi and Kai are practicing their airbending, under the instruction of Jinora and I, while watched by Asami, Naga, and Pabu.

"Light on your feet, Uncle Bumi." I call out. "Remember, you want to be quick and evasive."

Uncle Bumi is pacing around, his hands up like a boxer. "Don't worry about me, Tenzin's evil twin. I've been in a scrap or two you know. Ha ha." He then turns to Kai. "Oh, you're just a youngster, so I'm gonna go easy on ya." Kai runs toward uncle Bumi. "Wouldn't want to hurt a kid..."

Kai slides to the floor, and fires an airbending blast at uncle Bumi's legs, knocking him to the ground.

I wince as the retired commander lays on the ground in pain.

"Uncle Bumi, you've got to work on your stance changes." Jinora says as she and Kai help uncle Bumi to his feet. "Kai, that was just, really good."

Kai rubs the back of his head, as uncle Bumi feels his jaw. "Thanks Jinora, you're a great teacher."

Jinora stares at Kai for a second, before turning away, blushing. She helps her uncle away, but uncle Bumi brushes her off, before patting his body, looking for something.

I make my way towards the top balcony, where my father and Korra were watching everyone from below.

"It's so exciting to be on a diplomatic mission to Ba Sing Se. What's the Earth Queen like?" Korra smiles as she notices me making my way towards my father.

"I've never met her, but I've heard she can be quite... demanding." Dad responds.

I chime in, scaring my dad as I wrap myself around his robe. "Iroh told me she's delusional, rude, nasty, disrespectful and a bitch."

Bolin runs to accompany us, swinging his legs under the railings in excitement. "There it is, Mako! We made it! This is where Dad grew up! Come here! Look, look!"

I couldn't help but smile at the earthbender.

Mako joins his brother; rather more calmly. "Okay, calm down, I'm looking."

We all turn our gaze to the city as the ship is approaching closely to the Outer Wall of Ba Sing Se.

"I wonder how many airbenders are down there." I hear Korra mumble to herself.

As the airship is approaching the wall, the sun shines brightly over the top, before revealing the expansive city beyond.

The airship finally manages to pass over the wall. We hover around the Lower Ring as a peasant sleeps against a building while the airship flies above.

My nose begins to twitch as I get a taste of the lower ring. "This smells worse than Meelo's farts." I blurt out as I begin to hide my nose under my shirt.

Mako, Bolin, and Korra recoil from the smell, the two brothers holding their noses.

"Uhh, the Lower Ring looks terrible." Korra grimaces.

"Yeah," Bolin wheezes out, holding his nose. "I can smell it from here. No wonder Dad left."

The airship continues to fly over the ring, before making it over the Inner Wall and into the Middle Ring.

The airship, continues over the Middle Ring, before finally making it to the Royal Palace. The airship begins its descent, landing with a slight cloud of dust.

At the ramp, we all begin to exit the airship. We are welcomed by a well-dressed Earth Kingdom man. "Avatar Korra, Master Tenzin, it is a pleasure to welcome you and your party to the Upper Ring of Ba Sing Se. I'm Grand Secretariat Gun." He bows.

Korra bows herself, as Bolin strolls past with Pabu atop his shoulder, followed closely by Naga. "Thank you."

"Ahh, It's got that upper ring smell," Bolin comments.

Gun turns to Bolin worriedly. "Oh no, the queen hates animals. You'll have to get them out of sight."

I go on my tippy toes as I murmur over to Korra. "What a bitch, who doesn't like animals?"

Bolin scratched his head. "Well, I can just stash Pabu in my shirt," he then tilts his head at Naga and Oogi. "These two are going to be a little tougher."

Gun begins to quickly walk away. "Come with me, hurry, I'll take you to your quarters."

We walked over a bridge spanning the water. "Now, when you meet the queen make sure you bow low enough, that's very important, and don't look her in the eye, she can't stand that. If any food is served, don't eat before she eats. Well actually, I have to taste her food first, then she eats, then you can eat. Better yet, just don't eat."

I rose my right lip in annoyance.

"Seems like an awful lot of rules." Korra grumbles.

Gun let's out a sad and exhausted sigh. "Oh, you have no idea. And I'm the one who gets in trouble when people don't follow them, so please, please for my sake try not to upset her majesty."

We stop by a cute villa, the temporary house we would be staying in. Gun spreads his arms wide. "Here we are."

"Ooh, very swanky." Bolin remarks.

Gun guides us inside the house, everyone begins to immediately separate, making their way around the house.

"Now, go in and make yourselves comfortable," Gun turns to Bolin and Pabu; forcefully. "and keep those animals out of sight in the backyard."

Bolin and Pabu walk off in a huff. Gun begins to exit the house, and Korra follows him. "Avatar Korra, if you'll follow me. We don't want to keep her majesty waiting."

Jinora made her way towards me as we began to explore the house.

After a while, the rest of the group and I were congregated around a table.

"Hey," Jinora hesitantly speaks up. "Has anyone seen Kai?"

"Who?" I ask in confusion.

Dad quickly stands up from his chair. "Kai?"

Bolin comes down the stairs; shouting. "Kai, little bro."

Uncle Bumi bursts through a side door. "He's not over here."

"I don't think I've seen him since we landed." Asami voices.

I stood beside Asami as I had my body leaning against the wall, while I filed my nails. "I bet the little twerp ran away."

Mako thinks long and hard. "I knew that kid was no good. He was just waiting for an opportunity to run away again."

Asami raises her eyebrow at the firebender, she then turns to me. "Does Mako have beef with a thirteen year old boy?"

I let out a little snort. "I think he does."

"We have to find him." Jinora says as she and dad approach closer to the teenagers and I.

"What's the point?" Mako shrugs, frustrated. "He obviously doesn't care about us."

"But he's my new little brother." Bolin pouts as he leans onto me. "He's probably lost, and scared.."

Dad is indecisive, but agrees with Bolin. "He is just a little boy, and he's our responsibility. Besides, he's the only airbender we've recruited so far, we can't lose him."

I glance away from my nails and peer over to Jinora, who had a saddened expression spread across her face.

"Fine." Mako sighs, defeated. "Bolin and I will find him."

After the brother's had left, Jinora approached me. "Hey, Fara?"

I tilted my head and looked downwards at my little sister. "Yes, Jinora?"

She sighed as she twiddled with her thumbs. "Do you think Mako and Bolin, will find Kai? I'm worried. He's the only friend I've ever made, beside my family and spirit animals."

"Aren't Korra and Asami and-"

"Those are your friends, not mine!" Jinora emphasizes.

I breathe in through my nose and exhale out of it. "Mako and Bolin, will find that rascal of a boyfriend of yours, don't worry."

"He's not my-"

I whip out my hand and stop her from speaking. "Oh, he is."

The time had passed, it had been hours and still Mako and Bolin hadn't returned with Kai.

I was in the middle of applying guacamole on my face, when Korra had burst through the doors telling everyone how horrible the Earth queen is and how she wanted Korra to collect some taxes for her tomorrow before she starts considering to help Korra find the other airbenders in Ba Sing Se.

Once I turned my head towards Korra, she freaked. "Fara? What is on your face?! It looks like Naga's threw up."

I roll my eyes at the Avatar. "First gross and second of all, you're so dramatic. It's guacamole."

Uncle Bumi walks out the kitchen with a bowl of chips in his arms and guacamole smeared all over his face.

"You two?!" Korra exclaims as she lets out a giggle.

"Yeah! Fara said it's not only good for the skin, it's," uncle Bumi grabs a chip as he scoops some guacamole off his cheek. "a good snack."

I purse my lips to the side. "See it's useful in many ways."

Korra crosses her arms as she glares at me through her eyebrows.

"Do you want some guacamole?" I ask giving her a mischievous grin.

"And some chips, please." Korra whimpers with a sigh.

✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧

The next morning, everyone had disappeared, except my family and I.

Mako and Bolin were still not back from last night and Korra and Asami went out to pick up the tax shipment for the queen.

I was sitting in the main hall, staring up at the ceiling with my legs crossed over the table and folded hands on my stomach. "Do you think Kai got thrown into jail?"

Jinora, who was sitting in front of the table beside me gasped throwing her book at me. "Don't say that."

Jinora's book flew over my head as it hit uncle Bumi. He let out a loud yelp.

"I'm sorry, uncle Bumi." Jinora quickly apologizes. "That was meant for Fara."

I let out a little chuckle, continuing to teasing my sister. "I mean, he's such a bad kid. He was probably going around stealing everyone's gold and got caught. He's not slick."

Jinora bites her lip. "Whatever." She then lets out a little smirk. "I wonder how Iroh is doing, do you think one of his ships sank?" She innocently asks.

"Do you want to get beat?" I ask in all seriousness.

I think Jinora had a flashback of her childhood to when I used to hit her and my younger siblings anytime they were disobedient to me.

"Okay then." I murmur.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.9K 1.9K 19
You're the daughter of the beifong's and sister to toph. When toph was born your parents put you in training to protect her but as she grew up, you k...
200K 5.9K 28
๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ข //๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ญ โ๐ฐ๐ž'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐๐ฌ. โž Water, earth, fire, air Long ago the four nations lived together in h...
272K 8K 26
[Currently going through a re-writing process] {Formerly known as "Extra Airbender"} Nini is the eldest daughter of Master Tenzin and Granddaughter o...
284K 7.6K 41
What if Aang and Katara had another child, a girl named Talia. Talia is a non bender... Or so they all thought. But when the time comes it is reveale...