✓ alright ミ that '90s show [C...

Par oxangejuice

"we are young, we run green keep our teeth nice and clean see our friends, see the sights feel alright" or ra... Plus

ALRIGHT
ACT ONE: ALRIGHT
TWO. higher than a kite, stiffer than a stone
THREE. kissing strangers
FOUR. throwback thursday
FIVE. hot tub time machine
SIX. seems like yesterday you put a smile on my face
SEVEN. better safe although i am sorry
EIGHT. weeding out the possibilities
NINE. break up, make up, kiss up!
TEN. goodbye summer, hello fall
ELEVEN. the what if's and who dunnits

ONE. fourth of july chug train

7.9K 220 96
Par oxangejuice

RACHEL MACFARLANE hated summer. Summer was always full of sun, fun, and less self-tanner.

But with summer came babes and boinks and those babes all came to Jay Kelso aka Rachel's crush since forever... forever in her teenage eyes.

Jay Kelso was a ladies man and it pissed Rachel off. Why the hell did he have to attract ever girl with eyes?

She made her crush on Jay as small as possible and the only person who knew about her crush was her twin brother Joshua... and Rachel's former fling Nate Runck.

To make a long story short, Nate and Rachel were a solid couple. Brains and brawn's type of thing. They adored each other and they were sickly sweet with each other. It was actually so sickening. In fact, Nate was in love with Rachel MacFarlane. He never got to chance to tell her after they had broken up.

Nate had broken up with Rachel, only because he didn't want to be heartbroken in that way. He would rather break up with Rachel than hear that she didn't love him. It was his logic and he stood by that... but Nate wasn't the brightest star in the sky, but his heart was strong.

So, Nate moved on and began dating Nikki. She was drop dead gorgeous and everyone with eyes knew that. It almost made Nate a little self conscious in ways.

As bad as it would sound, he wasn't like that with Rachel and that was because Rachel made sure to let Nate know his value to her. Not to say that Nikki didn't do the same from time to time, but something about Rachel was different.

And when Nate moved on so did Rachel. Kind of. Her crush on Jay felt pretty one sided.

Rachel MacFarlane was someone who loved love and would do anything to see anyone happy. And when she wasn't Joshua was the first to spot it, besides their dad, Richard MacFarlane.

Rachel laid on her couch with her face down into the cushions that so many people had made out on... pretty sure a makeout party was held in her house.

It was the fourth of July and Rachel had no other plans until later tonight when her and her friends would head up to the water tower to watch the fireworks.

But, for now, Rachel moaned in agony on her couch. She was bored. It was summer! And here she was face down on her couch while her friends were probably vandalizing an EMT Car.

Joshua soon entered the living room and saw his sister on the couch. He wiped the sweat from his forehead as he just came from playing football with Jay and Nate as their friend Ozzie watched from afar, cheering the trio on as they sweat and "Joshua was the only one who looked good doing it".

Josh sighed and grabbed Rachel's legs, moving them into his lap so he could sit down next to the "dying" girl.

"What's up, Roach?" Joshua asked.

"This life is nothing like Grease!" She muttered, face smushed into the cushions, "This is not summer lovin' and I'm not havin' a blast!"

"Come on, Roach!" Joshua smiled, "I'm sure Danny and Sandy broke up after the car flew away. That's why they don't make an appearance in the second one."

Rachel sat upright, holding a disgusted look on her face, her legs still resting on her brother's lap.

It felt easy for Joshua to say crushes didn't matter. He was a ladies man, just as bad Jay. He pulled ladies and gents left and right and saw no problem. And neither did Rachel because her brother was happy.

"Bullshit, Josh." Rachel said, "This was my summer to fly off the rails and jump into the arms of a big strong man who would carry me when I scrape my knees on the pavement."

"It's the first week of July. You still have time to find that special someone before school starts back."

Joshua saw the somber look on his sister's face and came up with the ultimate decision. He patted Rachel's legs before speaking.

"Okay, how about this. We don't need to be in relationships. It's me, you, and our friends for the rest of the summer."

"What are you saying?" Rachel asked.

"We're going to have a crush free summer. No boys, no girls, no nothing." Joshua smiled, "You're suffering in the house because Jay isn't looking your way. Screw Jay and just come outside."

"You and I? Crush free summer?"

Joshua nodded and waited for Rachel to respond. She gave her brother a soft smile, shifting over to rest her head on his shoulder.

"Fine. Crush free summer."

The door leading into the kitchen opened and their father, Richard, entered and was holding a toolkit in his hands.

"My kids are getting along." He smiled, "This is why people wish they had kids like mine. Oh yeah!" He said, fist pumping the air.

The MacFarlane twins looked up their father with a small smile.

"Hey, big favor, thanks. I need one of you to return this toolkit to the Formans' for me."

"Why can't you do it?" Joshua asked.

"Because Red doesn't know I have it and he's so much nicer to the two of you." Richard said, placing the toolkit in Joshua's lap, "Okay, thank you guys! You're the absolute best kids ever! Love you!"

Richard left the room and Joshua stood up, "Come with. They like you more than me."

The MacFarlane twins ventured their way down to the Forman's and the sliding door had already been opened.

Rachel poked her head inside and Kitty Forman was quick to welcome the girl with open arms.

"And these are the MacFarlane's!" Kitty smiled, "This is Rachel and her twin brother Joshua."

Joshua stepped from behind Rachel and saw a girl with blonde hair and a long bob hairstyle.

Rachel looked back at her brother and rolled her eyes, "So much for a crush free summer."

THE TWINS had been invited back to the Forman's to hangout in the basement with the new girl, Leia Forman, and the rest of their friends.

Rachel sat in her bedroom, tying her shoes and her bedroom door flew open and Joshua stood on the other side.

"Yes?" Rachel questioned.

"Change of plans." He said, pacing back and forth in her bedroom, "That Leia girl, she's changed me."

"You've just met her."

"Yeah, and she's like, the love of my life."

Rachel stood up, "You're gonna bail on me? You're the one who came up with the shitty plan!"

"I'm not bailing! I'm just saying we need to change it up, okay?"

"Fine, what's the plan?"

"You get your crush to date you and I'll ask Leia out as soon as you get the job done."

Rachel held a false smile, "Wow, you're like, so smart." She spoke sarcastically.

"I know it's not that easy. Which is why I'm gonna help you move on from Jay. There are plenty of guys out there who are willing to swing in your batters box."

"What does that mean?"

"I heard dad say it once."

Rachel nodded, "Look, they're probably waiting on us. I'll talk about this later."

Rachel pushed past her brother who was quick to follow behind her.

They entered the Forman household was instructed to head down into the basement where the others were.

"Ah, the glue!" Gwen Runck smiled, "We we're just dissecting your entire life to Leia."

"All good things I hope." Rachel smiled.

"Yeah, like the time Rachel ran head first into the goal post two weeks ago." Nikki said.

"Earned 20 bucks doing it."

The twins joined the group on the couch, Rachel squeezing next to Ozzie and Joshua dragging a chair to sit on the opposite side of Leia.

"Hey, new girl." Jay smiled.

"Hey, boy. Man... I don't really know how the whole puberty thing is going for you. Probably great." Leia smiled.

"Can I tell my awesome story now?" Nate asked, "So we were just chilling in my van."

The basic rundown was that they had gotten a free keg. That was Nate's super cool, awesome story.

"It's a Fourth of July miracle. With beer!"

"Why are still talking?" Gwen asked, "Let's tap that keg and get stupid!"

"None of us own a tap." Joshua said.

Nate pouted, "And without a tap, the beer is... is trapped."

"Would a kiss make it better?" Nikki asked.

"Not unless you have a mouth full of beer. Do you?"

Nikki and Nate had been dating for six months and counting. They weren't doing Rachel and Nate numbers, but that didn't matter.

The group watched as Nate tried prying the keg opened with a crowbar and when that didn't work, Gwen convinced Leia to get the tap, but when Ozzie said she might get carded they helped Leia with a fake baby bump.

That plan almost worked, but Leia moved the baby bump to the side and when Mama threatened to call the cops, Leia suggested that Mama just sell her the tap because they had already received a keg from them. Meaning Mama sold a keg to a bunch of minors. It didn't take Mama long to agree.

Nightfall soon fell over and the group made their way to the water tower.

Rachel was the last to climb up and before she reached the bar, a hand stuck down to help her up.

She grabbed Nate's hand as he help her up and she was soon on the tower with the rest of her friends.

The fireworks started and Rachel found herself sitting next to Jay as everyone else began engrossing in their own conversations.

"You should've seen the vain popping from his forehead when he found out who my dad was." Jay smiled, "I bet if I poked it, it would popped like a pimple."

Rachel glanced over at him and chugged the rest of the beer in her cup, "That's gross, Kelso."

"I know! That's why I told you." He chuckled, "What do you think of the new girl?"

"I don't know. She's cool. I heard she had some of the prettiest eyes."

Jay smiled, nudging Rachel's shoulder, "Yeah, I did to, but she doesn't have this cool white streak in her hair. Makes you look badass."

Jay ran his fingers through Rachel's hair, her white streak tangling around his calloused fingers.

Rachel could've melted into a puddle in that moment. It was Kelso thing... at least that what her dad always said. But damn whatever that Kelso thing was worked like a bitch.

Joshua looked over at his sister who looked up at Jay like he was the only boy in the world. He rolled his eyes and looked back over at Leia.

So much for a finding a new crush for Rachel.

THE NEXT day, Leia had invited everyone over and Kitty and Red lead them down into their basement.

"Okay, kids, the basement is all yours." She smiled.

"Lights on, shirts on, and no dancing." Red instructed.

"No dancing." Leia chuckled, "You're like the guy from Footloose." When her grandpa didn't laugh or even smile at the joke, Leia turned towards the group, "No dancing, you guys."

"Mrs. Forman, your home is so warm and inviting. I mean, I can't wait to spend all summer inside of it." Jay smiled.

"What is wrong with you?" Red asked.

"Many, many, things, Mr. Forman." Rachel smiled and dragged Jay away from Kitty.

"If you kids get bored, I found some old records and games of your dad's, and a few magazines that I don't think he wanted me to see, but I got rid of them." Kitty said, setting a red crate down, "They were all redheads. He sure has a type! Anyhoo, you guys have fun."

Kitty and Red soon left the kids alone and Joshua grabbed the Candy Land box and opened it. He found a brown bag inside and when he looked in he held a wide smile.

"Your grandma is awesome!" He smiled.

"Totally." Leia said, "What is it? Seriously, what is it?"

Oh, this was gonna be the best summer ever... hopefully.

- lucy has something to say !!

this show is silly and fun it's not serious but has it serious moments from time to time it's fun and if you hate it you hate fun i don't make the rules 🧍

anyways

bye :)))

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

30.5K 519 33
𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓 ( gossip girl ) ( n...
6K 126 9
IN WHICH, her entire life is shifted and a certain blonde keeps nagging at the back of her mind " everybody wants you, everybody wonders what i...
691 25 13
𝙰𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊-𝙲𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚊 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚗 11-𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛-𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚒...
2.6K 55 36
CURRENTLY STILL WRITING! #longliveangus 🕊️ 𝒾𝒻 𝒾 𝒸𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒾𝓈 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓁�...