Bel Air Season 2

Autorstwa CiciBarbs

We back at it again if you haven't read season 1 go over and read it .... Więcej

Part 2
Trailor
New friends New Enemies
Dont Kill my vibe
Keep your Enemies close but your Friends closers
Gonna be drama
Knock out

Characters

412 6 0
Autorstwa CiciBarbs

Returning Casts.... Main Characters

Will Smith
18
"I got a big mouth. I can't help it. I talk from my heart. I'm real,

Niya Butler
18
" My whole thing is loyalty. Loyalty over royalty; word is bond.

Hillary Banks
22
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.

Carlton Bank
18
"Damn right I like the life I live, because I went from negative to positive."

Ashley Banks
16
" You couldn't handle me even if I came with instructions.

Vivian Banks
53
"Success isn't about how much money you make; it's about the difference you make in people's lives."

Phil Banks
54

"People opened doors for me, and I've worked hard to open doors for you. It doesn't make you any less of a man to walk through them."

Geoffrey Butler (his name gonna stay this way )
53
"The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something.

Jazz Wilson
19
"Don't change on me

Part 2 of the Surprising Casts ......

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

10.8K 325 12
After a road trip throughout the country and across the state, dealing with Knights, mushrooms, sea creatures and gangs. Ben and his friends return b...
432K 10.4K 37
The Giovanni's are the Italian Mafia. It is the most powerful mafia. For 8 generations the family have been trying to have a princess in the family b...
82.1K 1.7K 28
𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚. For 11 years of her life Arianna has been pushed, beaten and forced to become a top assassin. At the age of 5, little Arianna was kid...
50K 2.9K 46
ហេតុតែស្រឡាញ់បងស្រីសុខចិត្តមកបម្រីម៉ាហ្វៀដែរមានចិត្តឃោឃៅចំនួសបងស្រីដោយដឹងហើយថានិងមានរឿងអ្វីកើតឡើងក៏ប៉ុន្តែដែរធ្វើដើម្បីបងស្រី។តើនិងមានរឿងអ្វីបន្ទាប់ព...