The unpredictable Avenger(On...

By PiratePhox4

Follow the story of one young y/n tennyson. As he goes through the struggle of being a normal kid, and superh... More

and than there were 10
BIO
The Avengers(1)
The Avengers(2)
The avengers(3)
Secrets
Captain America: the winter soldier(1)
Captain America: the winter soldier(2)
captain America: the winter soldier(3)
Avengers age of Ultron(1)
avengers age of Ultron(2)
avengers age of Ultron(3)
Captain America: civil war(1)
Captain America: Civil War(2)
Captain America: Civil War(3)
Black panther(1)
Black panther(2)
Black panther(3)
Black Widow(1)
Black Widow(2)
Black Widow(3)
(One-shot) romantic research
(one-shot) researching lovers!
Infinity war(1)
Infinity war(2)
Infinity war(3)
Infinity war(4)
Avengers: Endgame(1)
Avengers: Endgame(2)
Avengers: endgame(3)
Avengers: endgame (4)
Falcon & Winter soldier (1)
Falcon & Winter soldier (2)
falcon & winter soldier (3)
falcon & winter soldier (4)
Falcon & winter soldier (5)
Shang-chi (1)
Shang-chi (2)
shang-chi (3)
Spider-Man: NWH (1)
Spider-Man: NWH (3)
Spider-Man: NWH (4)
Doctor strange: MoM(short)
Y/n Tennyson Christmas special
Valentine's day special!
BP: Wakanda forever (1)
BP: wakanda forever (2)
BP: wakanda forever (3)
BP: wakanda forever (4)
AvengerCon(Short)
secrets of the Omnitrix (1)
secrets of the Omnitrix (2)
secrets of the Omnitrix (3)
secrets of the Omnitrix (4)
secrets of the Omnitrix (5)
special number 23(One-shot)
night to remember(one-shot)
Be-Knignted (one-shot)
Updates
X
Updates (+Q&A)
...hear me out...

Spider-Man: NWH (2)

1.3K 43 36
By PiratePhox4

Ok. So the movie was gonna be 3 chapters like most other movies. But holy damn this movie has so much in it. This chapter was originally over one million words. So I cut it down a lot.

HOWEVER! chapter 3 and chapter 4 will be over one million words. Chapter 4 might even breach 2 million.  Other than that, hope y'all enjoy!

—————————————————

Astrodactyl: "alright Pete. What are we doing here?"

Peter: "to hopefully get my friends into MIT.."

It's been about half an hour, as now y/n, as astrodactyl, was flying over the highway, with Spider-Man swinging behind him. Both land on a highway sign, looking over the traffic jam. However, a helicopter hovers behind them, recording them. Mainly Peter.

Peter: "Ugh... Hi. Yeah, I can see you!"

Astrodactyl: "boy, am I glad I don't gotta deal with that anymore"

The two nod to one another, before dropping down to the street, with Peter retracting the iron spider suit, wearing a crumpled suit underneath, and y/n returning to human, now doning his usual black and white shirt.

Peter rushes down the street, with Y/n loosley following behind. Moving to an SUV, Peter knocks on the window, with the window soon lowering.

MIT Administrator: "Yeah?"

Peter: "Hi. I'm Peter Parker-"

MIT Administrator: "You do know you're in the street, right?"

Peter: "Yeah, I know. I'm sorry. I just, I really needed to talk to you, I know you're on your way to the airport... MJ Watson and Ned Leeds are the two smartest people I've ever met in my entire life, and I'm the dumbest person, because.... I let them help me, but if I didn't let them help me, then millions of people would've died, so please... don't let MIT be dumb like me"

MIT Administrator: "MIT is dumb?"

Peter: "No! I'm saying don't let MIT be dumb. I mean, like the... the dumber version of me that wouldn't have let them help-"

MIT Administrator: "You didn't rehearse that, did you, Peter?"

Y/n: "no he didn't. He's got spirit though!"

Peter: "Basically, what I'm trying to-"

Peter stops, and turns his head down to the street ahead.

Y/n: "Pete?"

Suddenly, several people flee their cars and run for their lives, away from the bridge. Peter looks around.

Peter: "Why are you running? What-"

A shockwave spreads beneath the cars, the road slowly breaks apart. Parker climbs on top of the MIT administrator's car and activates his Iron Spider suit, as y/n steps in front of the car and transforms into diamondhead.

Peter: "Oh, my God. Uh, ma'am? You should get out of the car!"

Diamondhead: "Everybody get off the bridge!"

The driver of the MIT lady's car flees, leaving her behind

MIT Administrator: "We're locked. Doors- Hey!"

Mechanical claws break through the concrete, until one of them manifests itself on the runway. It loosens its grip, but other claws appear. Out of the cloud of dust rises a man with circle glasses, smiling menacingly.

Otto: "Hello, Peter"

Peter: "Hi? Have we... Do I know you?"

Otto: "What have you done with my machine?"

Peter: "Your mach- I don't know what you're talking about. What machine?"

Otto: "The power of the sun in the palm of my hand. It's gone"

Peter: "Listen, sir. If you stop smashing cars, we could work together and we can help you find your machine"

Otto: "You wanna play games?"

One of the villain's tentacles pierces through the roof of one of the nearest cars. The people inside quickly flee.

Otto: "Catch!"

The villain throws the cars towards Peter, who avoids one and gets hit by the other, sending him off the bridge. Looking through the front window of the car he's pressed against, he sees a frightened family inside.

Y/n meanwhile, charged at Otto, growing arm blades.

Otto: "Tennyson. I didn't see you there"

Diamondhead: "you know me?"

Otto: "of course. I'm aware of how much my colleague despises you!"

Diamondhead: "colleague? Ha! As if anybody would work with someone-"

Y/n gets slapped off the bridge, flying past Peter, who just got back on the bridge with a family. Dropping them off, they immediately run away. In awe, Peter stares at the giant mutant frog, with a pale skinned man with mechanical gear on its back.

Peter: "what the-"

Diamondhead: "ANIMO!!!"

a green flash from beneath the bridge, and up comes heatblast, landing in front of Peter.

Heatblast: "I remember that slimey tongue anyway! I've been hit by it so many times, I swear my old shirt still has a stain on it!"

Peter: "uh.. y/n?"

Heatblast: "I'll take animo, you take mister octopus"

Peter: "on it!"

Peter swings off to Otto, as y/n charged at animo, changing into four arms, he grabs the mutant frogs tongue, and swung it around.

Animo: "damn you Tennyson!"

Y/n smashes the frog into the road, as animo bounces off it.

Four arms: "that was too easy. You gonna give me a challenge animo? Or are ya gonna tell me how you escaped prison?"

Animo: "escape? You fool! All you've ever done is run me out of the city! If your delusional enough to think you put me in prison, then I believe you are dumber than you already look!"

Four arms: "wha- hey!"

Animo whistles, as the mutant frog wraps it's tongue around y/n's waist, and throws him across the bridge. Landing on an empty car, y/n returns to human, and gets back to his feet.

Y/n: "ok.. this is weird... animo never going to prison? Something isn't right.. man, I wish shuri and zed stayed..."

Taking a deep breath, y/n changed to XLR8, and charged back into battle. First thing he did was smack animo away from his mutant frog. Turning to said frog, y/n changed to frankenstrike, and zaps an overload of electricity into its body, causing the from to collapse on the ground.

Animo: "no!! My marvelous creation! You fool! What have you done?!"

Frankenstrike: "it's just unconscious. Calm down and don't piss a fit"

Animo: "a fit?! Tennyson, why I-"

With an exhausted sigh, y/n smashes his fist into the top of animo's head, destroying the helmet, and knocking animo unconscious. Destroying the helmet turns the frog to it's regular little self. Y/n returns to human himself, and picks animo up with his mana, leaving the poor frog alone.

Y/n: "yo Pete!"

Ahead of him was Peter, and Otto wrapped in his own mechanical tentacles, but now with a red coloration.

Y/n: "see you got Hank the octopus under wraps"

Peter: "yea.. well hey! I was able to give me and my friends a chance at MIT!"

Y/n: "ayy! See? If you just talked to them, we wouldn't be here"

Peter: "I know, I just-"

Peter stops, and looks behind y/n, just as y/n looks behind Peter.

Y/n|Peter: "uhh.. dude?"

Behind y/n, a bomb goes off, and behind Peter, a giant stone creature rises from the ground. Peter makes direct eye contact with a man donned in green armor, riding atop a glider. As y/n makes eye contact with a floating robed man, with a staff in his hand.

Otto looks confused, and a little fearful, as a groaning animo rises from his sleep, only to see the floating man.

Otto: "Osborn?"

Animo: "hex?"

Both sides began flying at the heroes, but a slingring portal teleports them somewhere else. The dungeon of the sanctum. Looking around, the duo look for the doctor himself. They peek around a corner, As Peter comes face to face with a giant bipedal reptile in a magic cage, as in the cage next to him, a giant of a man in a blue cloak faces away from them. Peter jumps back surprised, until he screams out in terror as the doctor himself grabs his shoulder.

Strange: "Be careful what you wish for, Parker"

Y/n: "strange? The hell happened to you?"

Peter: "Can you please explain to me what is going on?"

Strange: "That little spell that you botched where you wanted everyone to forget that Peter Parker is Spider-Man, it started pulling in everyone who knows Peter Parker is Spider-Man, from every universe, into this one. The worst part, involves him"

Y/n: "me? The hell does this have to do with me?"

Strange: "one word. Omnitrix"

Y/n: "....fuck. the watch gave feedback in the spell didn't it?"

Strange: "yes. Yes it did"

Peter: "w-wait.. From every universe?"

Otto: "Who are you? Where am I?"

Animo: "answer us fools!"

Strange: "I think it's better if we don't engage with them, because, frankly, the Multiverse is a concept about which we know frighteningly little.

Peter: "The multiverse is real?"

Y/n: "how is that possible?"

Strange: "it shouldn't be!"

Peter: "But I thought you stopped the spell?"

Strange: "No, I contained it, but it would appear that a few of them squeaked through. After you left, I detected an otherworldly presence. I pursued it into the sewers, where I found that"

He points at the giant reptile's cell. Peter bends backwards to get a quick look at him. Connors, mildly roars, turns to Peter, who quickly redirects his attention to Strange.

Strange: "then I found another one in the middle of an abandoned military base, when I found that giant monster. Bits of it seem familiar. A certain watch?"

Y/n: "what?"

Otto: "Spell? As in magic? What is this, a birthday party? Who is this clown? What is this madness?!"

Animo: "we demand answers! You hear me?! Answers!!"

Strange: "Watch this. Do you know a Peter Parker who is Spider-Man?"

Otto: "Yes"

Strange: "Is that him?"

Otto Octavius: "No"

Strange: "See? Now watch this. Hey"

Animo: "what now?"

Strange: "do you know an y/n Tennyson?"

Animo: "yes"

Strange: "he dress like that?"

Animo: "not anymore. What is this Tennyson? Flashback Friday? What are? Ten years old?"

Y/n: "ok, that was just uncalled for"

Strange: "Okay, here's what we gotta do. I don't know how many of these... visitors we got.."

Peter: "I saw another one. On the bridge. He was like a... Like a flying green elf"

Y/n: "and I saw a dude in a robe.. looked like a wizard from a TV show"

Strange: "Well, they sound lovely. Why don't you start with them? I need you to capture them and bring them here, while I figure out how to get them back before they destroy the fabric of reality, or worse, Wong finds out"

Peter: "Uh, Doctor Strange?"

Strange: "What?"

Peter: "My friends and I just got a second chance at getting into MIT. If the school sees me fighting these crazy monsters-"

Otto: "Hey, watch your mouth!"

Peter: "I-I'm sorry"

Animo: "ha!"

Y/n grunts, and forms a mana tentacle from his back, and smacks animo. Which shocked strange for a moment, seen y/n's mana go through the barrier he put up. But he shakes it off and turns to Peter.

Strange: "You're seriously still talking about college?"

He transfers the last bits of nanotech from Peter's body to his arm and, with the use of his magic, upgrades it.

Peter: "Hey, what did you just do?"

Strange: "This"

He fires a string of web at Peter, who disappears upon impact and reappears into another cell

Peter: "Hey, you can't just-"

He grunts as he bumps his head against the cell barrier. Seeing this, y/n essentially becomes a child.

Y/n: "can I get something like that?!"

Animo: "what..?"

Otto: "How did you do that?"

Strange: "Lots of birthday parties"

Strange proceeds to deactivate the barrier and set Parker free. Then he pulls his hand forward and transports the web shooter back to Peter, as it molds into a mini gauntlet.

Peter: "Whoa"

Strange: "One shot, send it to me and move on. You're welcome. Get to work. Oh, as for you y/n. You have your own magic or whatever that is. So there"

Y/n: "damnit.."

Peter: "Sir?"

Strange: "Now what?"

Peter: "I know this is my mess, and I swear to you that I'll fix it, but I'mma need some more help other than just y/n. n-no offense-"

Y/n: "don't worry. I mean, I've always had a team. Y'know. Zed?"

Peter: "right.. where is she again?"

Y/n: "I sent her off with shuri back to wakanda"

Peter: "oh, cool.. how'd they get there?"

Y/n: "they uh... They took the rust bucket 2..."

Peter: "so you don't have it?"

Y/n: "not for a couple of hours. I called it a bit ago. The auto pilot is slow in that thing"

Strange sighs, and walks off. The next thing he knew, he was escorting Ned and MJ into Sanctum Sanctorum.

Ned: "I can't believe I'm in the Sanctum Sanctorum.."

Strange: "Neither can I..."

Ned: "So... how did you know you're made of magic? Because my nanna says that we have it in and sometimes I get these tinglings in my hand-"

Strange: "You should talk to your physician"

Strange started walking up the stairs, as Peter and y/n entered the main room from the dungeon.

MJ: "Peter!"

Peter: "Hey!"

MJ: "Hey"

Peter Parker: "I'm so sorry for dragging you in this, you just gotta help me find these guys-"

MJ: "You don't have to apologize. You got us a second shot at MIT"

Ned: "So, how did the bad guys get here?"

Strange: "He screwed up a spell trying to get you into college"

MJ|Ned: "Wait, what?"

MJ: "I thought it was a magic laser? You did it with magic?"

Peter: "No, that was after. Let's just focus on the good news, okay?"

Strange: "No, let's just focus on the bad news. As of now, you have detected zero multiversal trespassers, so get on your phones, scour the internet, and... Scooby-Doo this shit!"

MJ: "You're telling us what to do, even though it was your spell that got screwed up, meaning that all of this is kinda your mess"

Strange looks at her, mildly offended

MJ: "You know, I know a couple of magic words myself, starting with the word ”please”"

Strange: "Please Scooby-Doo this shit. You can work in the undercroft"

Ned Leeds: "The undercroft?"

Y/n: "to think I left my dog at home"

One second in the snow covered main room, and the next, in a dark, damp and overall dodgy-looking basement.

Ned: "Badass"

He starts exploring the room immediately and lifts up an old crossbow.

Peter: "Guys, listen. About this whole spell thing-"

MJ: "It's... totally okay"

Peter: "Wait, really?"

MJ: "Yeah. I mean, I get it. You were... just trying to fix things... And so... Maybe just run it by us next time, you know? That way, when you're thinking, "Hey, I'm about to do something that could... break the universe", we could like, help you. Workshop something, or... brainstorm ideas"

Peter: "Deal. Ned?"

Ned: "Oh, dude. I don't care. And seriously, not a big deal. Oooh A torture rack!"

MJ: "That is a pilates machine. That is-"

She points to the dungeon in front of her

Peter: "The crypt"

They walk up to the villains' cells.

MJ: "Okay, so we get the rest of the guys. You zap them, Doctor Magic will send them back and, when we get into MIT,,, round of stale donuts, my treat"

Ned joins them, armed with the crossbow.

Ned: "Let's catch some multiverse men"

Otto: "Hey! Who the hell are these two?!"

Peter: "These are my friends. This is MJ and this is Ned"

Ned Leeds: "Hello"

Peter: "I'm sorry, what was your name again?"

Otto: "Dr. Otto Octavius"

The three of them chuckle, as y/n groans from it. Walking forward, y/n taps on animo's cell.

Y/n: "up and attem animo. We got work to do"

Ned: "wait, animo? Like that guy you fought 13 years ago?"

Y/n: "yes. Doctor Aloysius James Animo. Dr. Animo for short"

Animo: "and you said I was uncalled for. You just gave out my entire name and title willy nilly!"

Y/n: "to be fair animo, you are a criminal"

Animo: "I!..."

Y/n: "that's what I thought. Alright gang! We got a mystery on our hands!"

Peter: "your taking this Scooby-Doo thing very seriously.."

Y/n: "hey, I'm the one with the super smart dog"

MJ: "can she talk though?"

Y/n: "sometimes. Heard her say ”ruh-roh” once"

—————————————————

After a few hours of searching, they finally got one.

Ned: "I got one, I got one, I got one"

Y/n: "ok! Let's see who the baddie of the day is! Betting 20 bucks on it being an element type superpower!"

They all father around Ned and his laptop.

Ned: "I mean, you can take the guy out of the chair, but you can't take the chair out of the guy"

Peter: "What did you find?"

Ned: "There's a... disturbance near a military research facility outside of the city, and witnesses say they saw a monster flying through the air"

Peter: "That's gotta be the guy I saw on the bridge, right?"

Y/n: "damnit! Not an element superpower... Wait, what if it's that robe guy?"

Otto: "That's impossible"

Animo: "only if you gained the power to speak to the dead.."

Peter: "You know him, don't you? On the bridge, you said his name"

Y/n: "animo.. you know who that is.."

Otto: "Norman Osborn. Brilliant scientist. Military researcher. But he was greedy. Misguided"

Animo: "hex. Self proclaimed master magical. From the realm known as Legerdomain. He's obsessed with power"

Y/n: "what happened to them?"

Otto: "WE TIRE OF YOUR QUESTIONS!"

Y/n: "watch it"

Peter: "Okay... We gotta go. Where are we going?"

Otto Octavius: "It can't be him"

MJ: "Why?"

Otto: "Because Norman Osborn died, years ago. So either we saw someone else... or you're flying out into the darkness, to fight a ghost"

Ned: "and the hex guy?"

Animo: "destroyed. By his own magic"

Y/n: "hm. Well, we'll just have to test our luck, won't we? Let's go Pete"

—————————————————

The duo of y/n and Peter are now in a dark forest at night. Peter swinging around with his Spider-Man suit inside out, and his phone video chatting MJ and Ned taped to his chest, and y/n as Stinkfly, who's appendages are much larger than before.

MJ: "Keep an eye out on those trees, we don't really know where this guy is. I genuinely don't know how you do this without throwing up"

They both continued on, and eventually land in a small opening. Y/n returns to human, and pulls out his plumbers badge, using it to illuminate the area like a  He suddenly stops. Something is moving around him, in a wavey pattern.

Peter: "Did you guys see that?"

MJ: "No. Uh.."

Ned: "It's, it's really dark"

Suddenly, an echoing chuckle travels around them.

Ned: "but..."

MJ: "we definitely heard that"

Ned: "what was it, a clown?"

Y/n: "for bast sake! Don't bring up clowns"

However, they both freeze, As behind them, a figure was absorbing electricity.

Ned: "What's happening?"

MJ: "peter, what is it? Are you getting the tingle thing? Is the tingle thing happening? Is your tingle tingling?"

Y/n: "he's not the only one.."

They turn around turns around with Peter having his web gauntlet ready to fire and sees the figure.

Peter: "Are you guys seeing this?"

MJ: "Yeah"

Ned: "Osborn? Or hex?"

Peter Parker: "No. Osborn was green. This guy's blue"

Y/n: "and hex had a robe"

MJ: "What's he doing?"

Peter: "I don't know. Looks like he's charging"

MJ: "I don't like this. Just web him"

Peter shoots a web, but it flies straight through the blue visitor's body, hitting a tree, which materializes in the crypt, startling both MJ and Ned.

Back at the forest, the villain, Electro, opens his eyes and fires a bolt of electricity towards the two, who quickly avoids it and scurries away through the woods. Lightning bolts zap through the trees, giving chase

Ned: "Go left, left! Go left!"

MJ: "Wait! Right, right!"

Peter: "Guys! This is not helping!"

Y/n: "agreed!"

Y/n forms a mana shield, only for the electricity to go around, and zap him in the back. As another burst of electricity hits Peter, causing him to fall down to the ground next to y/n. However, from the shock, Peter's phone buzzes out.

Helping Peter up, y/n groans as another electric blast fies at them. However, a wall of sand blocks it.

Peter: "Whoa"

The sand however had a face.

Flint: "Peter, y/n, it's me. Flint Marko. You remember?"

Peter: "I'm Peter, but I'm not your Peter!"

Flint: "What do you mean, "you're not my Peter"? What the hell is going on?"

Y/n: "alternate universe. I'll explain it better later! We need a bit of help taking this guy out!"

Flint: "Okay. Wait, y/n, just turn into feedback and absorb the electricity!"

Y/n: "feed-who?"

Flint: "feedback! Y'know, the alien that can absolutely energy?"

Y/n: "I don't have an alien named feedback. But I do got an alien that can absorb energy!"

Y/n runs around flint, and ran at electro, transforming into ChromaStone. But before he could do anything, someone runs at him, and sent him flying into the distance. A man in giant knight armor and cape stood ahead.

Flint: "welp, there goes y/n"

Meanwhile with y/n, he lands on the ground, groaning as he opened his one eye.

ChromaStone: "ow.."

However, standing above him, was a zombie clown in a top hat.

ChromaStone: "AHH!! CLOWN!"

In a panic, y/n punched the zombie clown in the face. Funnily enough, it squeaked. However, the clown stumbles backwards.

Zombie clown: "curse you Tennyson..."

The zombie clown falls down unconscious, as y/n stared at the clown confused.

ChromaStone: "oh.. uh.. sorry?"

Y/n grabbed the clown by the back of his shirt, and dragged him back towards Peter and the others. But then, the giant knight walks out from the tree line.

Knight: "hello Tennyson"

ChromaStone: "uhh-"

Forever king: "it is I, the forever king! Of the forever knights!"

ChromaStone: "forever who now?"

Forever king: "I- what?"

ChromaStone: "made ya look!"

Y/n thrusts out his arm, and shot a rainbow beam at the forever king, sending him him flying into a tree, knocking him unconscious.

ChromaStone: "wow. That was easy"

Suddenly, the body of the forever king disappeared, as Peter jogs up to y/n. Seeing this, y/n held up the zombie clown, which Peter shoots a web at, teleporting him away to stranges dungeon.

Peter: "so..."

ChromaStone: "yea... We should probably clean up"

Peter: "yea.. don't want all of this blamed on me"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.2K 1.9K 25
This story is about Kumiko Midoriya she is the daughter of the new symbol of peace , "Deku", but little dose she know that her own mother was part of...
25K 823 50
❝ If you don't give me a kiss within the next 5 seconds I'm probably going to start crying❞ ❝ Bet, do it ❞ ☀ where JYP launches a new series to revea...
258K 13.3K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
124K 311 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)