๐™ฎ๐™ค ๐˜ฝ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™||๐™ ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ก๏ฟฝ...

By smfd_niyahh

"๐š ๐š‘๐š˜ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐š’๐š— ๐šŠ ๐š‹๐š’๐š๐šŒ๐š‘" "๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐š’๐š— ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ ๐š‹๐š’๐š๐šŒ๐š‘" More

1- ....
2-...
face claimz.
3- ...
4 -....
5-....
6-...
solana's house tour
neyasha's house tour
THE NEW FACE CLAIMSSS!!!!!
7- ...
8- ...
10-...

9-....

2.2K 47 8
By smfd_niyahh

Neyasha's POV:

Kay was obviously pissed off about the whole thing and I kinda felt bad because we worried them. The boys put all the bags in the trunk and we got into the car, it was pretty late. It just hit 8:00 and the drive back was silent.

We were gonna go to solana's house so I could get all my stuff then I would drive myself back home since my car was still here.

After 22 minutes we got back to her house and we all got out, Solana and Bri took there bags inside and I put mine in my car, along with all my stuff. Kay got out the car completely ignoring me, and just walkin into the house

I followed him in and he sat down on the couch pulling out his phone and going on it, everyone else went upstairs to get changed n shit because I guess they were all staying the night at her house again so they could all go to my show tomorrow.

I say down on kay's lap but he still payed no attention to me, staying glued to his phone. I gently snatched the phone out of his hands turning it off and setting it on the couch. "What u want Nye. Don't u gotta go soon?" He says refusing to make eye contact. What a big baby.

"Look I'm sorry ight. Ian mean to make u worry I apologize" I say and he looks at me smirking as he pulls me down into a kiss.

We began making out for a good 6 minutes before I broke the apart getting up off his lap. "Now I gotta go" I say grabbing my bag and my phone as he gets up and I say bye to everyone, as kay walks me out the house as to my car.

I got into my pink lambo and kay kisses my cheek saying bye and I drive off.

I made it to my house not to long later and I  unlock my door, walking inside and closing the door behind me, locking it. I set my keys down on the little key holder thingy that was next to my door and walked up to my room.

I turned the light on, and decided I will just take a shower in the morning. I changed into some boxers and a graphic tee, did my skin care routine and got into bed.

I turned in ginna and Georgia and watched that for like an hour. It was now 10:00, and tomorrow my show starts around 1:30pm

But I wanted to be up early of course so I turned off my tv, plugged my phone in and put on my bonet, falling asleep. Well more like forcing myself to sleep.

.

.

.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off and somebody in my room. I sat up and screamed seeing Layla, my manager in my room doing her makeup. "Damn bitch what u yellin fo?" She says chuckling as I sigh realizing it's her and turn off my alarm.

It's 7:20 in the morning how the fuck did she even get into my house bro. "How and why the hell are u in my house" I say standing up and grabbing a towel, my phone, speaker, and my outher shower nessesories. "I made myself a key, duh. Girl I bought u this house why would I not have a key?" She says playfully rolling her eye's.

Layla is basically like my sister. I've known her forever and she's the one who inspired me to start singing, she's my manager and my best friend. We have know eachouther since birth since our moms are also best friend's, she basically know's my whole life and everything that goes on in it.

I go into the bathroom and do my business, then take my bonet off and replace it with my shower cap. And turn on some music then hop in.

.

.

I got out the shower 38 minutes later and stayed in the bathroom but opens the door to let some of the steam out. Then I whipped off the foggy mirror and brushed my teeth. raped in my towel, i walk out into my room, Layla was layed out across my room taking pictures and texting her man.

"Girl I gotta fill u in" I say remembering everything that happened the past two days that I've even been here, she jumps on and sits down on my bed listening and I dry myself up and put some lotion on my body, then my boxers and bra. And yes Layla has seen me naked, in fact she's not just my manager but she's also an Esstatition. Someone who does waxes and what not.

So she's basically seen it all, anyways. I grab my outfit they was meant for today and get changed into it as I tell her everything, from meeting everyone at the deli, to me and key, to me sucking him off in solana's bathroom, to shopping, everything.

"Damn girl u actually sucked him off in her bathroom!?" Layla says laughing "hell yeah, shit u should see it girl" I say widening my eyes as we both laugh our asses off.

The outfit for the show was an all brown matching top and bottom.

Her outfit:

I finnished fully putting on my outfit and took off the shower cap, and just went over my hair straightening it over.

(Her hair incase u forgot what it looked like!!) :

After that I put on some deodorant and perfume, and me and Layla took some pictures In my mirror. She was wearing the exact same outfit as me but it was black instead of brown.

It was now 10:00 and the place the consort was held is only 2 minutes away from here so we still had time. I called Solana and her and the gang was gonna meet up at my house. Some couldn't make it though, so it was Solana, Bri, kay, Dougie, caden, Isaiah, and jaylin.

I also had Layla go out and order them free tickets to the show and backstage tickets.

Me and Layla were downstairs cooking food for everyone. When we heard knocking on the door. Layla put down the bacon and set it on the counter as I was mixing more pancake mix.

She opend the door I forgot about the fact that they don't know Layla yet. "Uhm who are u?" I heard Bri ask "I'm in here guys!!!" I yell from the kitchen as I hear them interested the house and I set down the bowl of pancake mix and hug everyone

They all said hi and sat down on the couch and I finnished he food and out everyone's plates on the table and they said thank and ate.

I cleaned up everything and was washing the dishes when I felt hands around my waist rubbing my sides and I turned the sink off drying my hands and turned around to see kay.

"Did u eat ma?" He says rubbing my waist and smile up at him, he's so caring. "No not yet.. I'm not even hungry tho so I'll be fine." I say, and to be honest I'm mad stressing. The whole show thing is a lot of pressure and honestly I'm fucking starving.

"Nah ma go sit down.. I'll make u something u needa eat befire ur show" he says grabbing back out all the ingredients for the food I just made everyone. I grab his face pulling him in a quick kiss then pulling away.

"Thank u kay" I say kissing his cheek and he just nods and I sit down at the table, 10 minutes later and kay brings me a plate of food.

I kiss his face again and he just laughs and sits down next to me as I eat.

It was now 12:11 and everyone was just chillin, so I stud up and grabbed all my stuff and everyone caught my drift and did the same. But before we all walked out I stopped "also, everyone this is Layla my manager and best friend since birth" I say pulling Layla next to me and she smiles at everyone and they do the same.

"Layla. This is Solana, Briana or Bri, caden, Jalin, Isaiah, kay, and Dougie b" I say pointing at them each as I say there names.

They all say hi and we all go outside. How we deicided to do it was Dougie,bri,and Isaiah, was gonna ride with Solana in her car, and in my car was me, kay, Layla, and jaylin.

Everyone got into the car's, and Layla was driving my car, me in the passenger seat  and kay and jaylin in the back.

We got to the place and parked in our spots that were in the back of the place. Everyone got out the cars and we all went inside. I said hi to ervyone and i thank God for yanell. Layla's boss because she brought me and Layla Starbucks.

They did my makeup and went over my hair again straighting it. Then fixed my outfit a little and testing the stuff. It was now 1:00 and the gang went to there spots in front row. And I was just taking pictures and posting on ig.

And boom this chapter is over I hope u enjoyed it!!! Next will be out very, very soon!! Love u all soooooo much mh's!! ❤❤💗💕💓

(1606 words btw!!!!)

Vote bestie!!! 🤗🥰💓💕💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508K 21.1K 43
"๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž, ๐ˆ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ." - ๐’๐„๐๐“๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
97.9K 2.1K 37
"๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ"
43.7K 1K 22
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ two long distance best friends are in love with each other "๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
39K 2K 35
#๐™ ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™›๐™ก๐™ค๐™˜๐™  ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜