๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐„

Por LadyNaii

"๐ˆ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž." - ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ณ๐šˆ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ธ ๐™ฟ๐š... Mรกs

๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐„
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐„
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘

3.3K 167 39
Por LadyNaii

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐍𝐂
𝙺𝙰𝚂𝙸𝙼 𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝚃𝚂 | 𝙺𝙰𝚂
          ▃▃

"Kasim!" I heard my voice being called.

I frowned up my face and checked the time, 7am.

The fuck?

"What!" I yelled back, realizing that was my mama's voice.

I heard footsteps and my door was slammed open

"Why the fuck didn't you tell me, yall bitch ass, weak ass dad molested your sister!" She yelled in my face.

This made me jump out of bed, "she told you?"

"Why THE FUCK DIDNT YOU?" She screamed some more.

She was fuming as she paced around my room.

"My fucking daughter; how the fuck do you think I feel? Huh!" She yelled again.

"You should've fucking told me, she needed her mom and you didn't say a word!"

I frowned up my face, "are you serious right now? When it happened, he got what he deserved. And tell you? How; you were on some corner shooting up. How the FUCK was I supposed to get in contact with you?" I snapped because that's some bullshit.

"You don't know what the fuck its like to be molested KASIM! I do, your sister went through something that should've never happened!" She screamed.

"Its all your fucking fault," she pushed me.

I frowned up my face, "its all my fault? All my fucking fault; where the fuck were you when dad's sister was molesting and raping me for 3 years straight, huh? Where were you when I needed you?" I started to cry because I never told her this.

Ever.

She stopped in her tracks and turned to look at me.

"What, Kas..." her eyes got big as she stared at me in disbelief.

"Yeah, those nights you went out and let Aunt Janice watch me she was molesting me and raping me. Doing whatever she wanted to me, you know she got pregnant? She aborted it... but I was forced to do whatever she wanted, whenever you left. And if I tried to disobey, she'd burn me!" I yelled as I showed her the burn marks on my abdomen.

She was crying hysterically, "no, no." She shook her head as she came up to me and pulled me into her chest.

"Oh no baby, oh no. I'm so sorry," her voice broke more and more as she held me close.

I was crying even more hysterically now.

"I needed you too mommy," I mumbled as she just pulled me tighter.

Almost like she'd never let me go again.

"Kasim, baby. Why didn't you tell me sooner?" She cried as she looked at me.

"I tried, but something always came up or happened so I couldn't." I took a deep breath.

My mom had a solemn expression on her face, she was so upset.

I could tell this was starting to eat at her.

Both her babies; molested by people that was supposed to love us.

"I- I'm so sorry. I should've paid attention. I should've been there, for both of yall." She roughly wiped her face and came and just hugged me again.

"I'm here baby and I'm not going anywhere."

$$$

The Following Night.

After finding out what her children endured, mama Elease was on a mission.

She knew her ex husband was in prison so she couldn't get to him, but she could get to his sister.

Janice lived an hour away, in Albermarle.

Both of em sick as fuck. Molesting not only your child, but your nephew also?

Pitiful.

Elease didn't understand how she missed the signs, but when she looks back she noticed how withdrawn Kasim had been.

How his grade's suffered, how he was always gone just to avoid seeing family.

It all made sense.

She was the same way after her dad molested her too.

She had one thing on her mind, and that was to beat the living shit out of Janice.

And if her ex husband came home sooner than later she'd kill him.

He's the reason she wasn't around.

Forcing drugs down her throat, shooting her up and everything so he could take advantage of her without her disobeying him.

Her tears were blurring her vision but she was almost there.

She felt defeated, destroyed.

Why couldn't she fight ? She wanted to be there for her kids thats why every chance she got she'd go to rehab and try to get sober.

Things would go well; then here came her ex husband and she was right back where she started.

Sighing deeply, she quickly wiped her tears as she pulled into Janice's driveway.

She married a rich white man, all the brothas couldn't stand her ass.

She forced a smile on her face as she went towards the front door and knocked a few times.

Shortly after, a tall white man with curly brown hair and bright blue eyes appeared.

His eyes widened, "oh my god! Janice, your sister in law is here. Please, come in!" He was enthusiastic but mama Elease didn't wanna go inside.

"Hello, I actually can't stay long. Can you have Janice meet me out here? Its really important," she mustered a fake smile.

"Of course, its so nice to finally meet you after these years. I'm John," he put his hand out and Mama Elease shook it.

"One moment," he walked off and soon enough; Janice came outside and shut the door.

"Hey sis, how you been?" Janice had a smile on her face, you could tell she got work done.

No wrinkles or smile lines when she gave Elease a smile.

"Hey, I'm fine. We need to talk," Elease was calm, but sure enough she was ready to explode.

"Of course, what is it?"

Elease took a deep breath, "when I would leave with you with Kasim all those years ago; what would you do to him?"

Janice scrunched up her face, "I''m not following."

She was playing dumb, she knew exactly what Elease was referring to... but its been over a decade; she didn't think Kas would ever tell their secret.

This cause Elease to chuckle because she knew Janice knew exactly what she was talking about.

"I'm gonna ask you again; did you or did you not molest and rape my son?" Elease got closer wanting for a lie to pass through her lips.

She 100% believed Kasim.

There was no doubt in her mind when Kasim told his mom what happened.

"Ele—," before Janice could even get out another word Elease yanked her her up by the back of her hair and banged her face directly into the metal railing; instantly breaking her nose.

Blood poured in a frenzy.

But Elease wasn't done.

"JOH-," Janice tried to scream for help but Mama Elease dragged her down her stairs and began beating the back of her head, all over her face and body while Janice screamed in pain.

"I'M SO SORRY!" She yelled out and this made Elease even angrier.

She dug in her pocket and started stabbing her with her pocket knife.

Not too deep; she didn't want her dead yet.

"YOU DIRTY, NASTY REPULSIVE PIECE OF SHIT!" Mama Elease screamed.

She was loud enough to cause neighbors to flick on those lights and Janice's husband, followed by their two sons come outside.

$$$

"WHAT ARE YOU DOIN TO MY WIFE!" John yelled in horror as he raced out towards the street where Elease dragged Janice.

She had on timberlands as she started kicking her all in her face and body.

Blood everywhere; so bad you couldn't even see Janice's face.

"YOU STUPID BITCH!"

"CALL 911!" John yelled at his sons who just stood there and watched.

John ran over and yanked Eleae off of Janice who just broke down in tears.

She was destroyed, broken, and completely in disbelief.

Her own family...

"WHY!" The husband yelled.

"YOUR WIFE IS A FUCKING RAPIST!" Elease yelled back and this called neighbors to gasp as they looked around and started conversing amongst each other.

"What did you just say?" He let Elease go and turned her around so she was facing him.

"She raped and molested my boy for three years, three fucking years." Elease was crying full blown tears now.

John looked at Elease in disbelief, his wife would never do something like that.

"No, that's impossible." John shook his head.

"No, you're going to jail." John continued and sure enough; police sirens could be heard in the streets.

"Dad," one of John's son called for him.

"Help your mom," he instructed but his son shook his head no.

"What? She needs help." John looked at his youngest son confused.

He was no more than 13 years old.

"She did the same thing to me, started when I was 11." The youngest boy spoke up.

John's eyes widened in horror.

"What?"

Slowly, his oldest stepped forward too... "mom did it to me too dad. Started when I was 10."

People were listening in and just couldn't believe their ears.

There was a serial rapist in their town, right next to all their children too.

How could a mother be a rapist, let alone rape her own children?

"Come here," John waved his boys over and held them close.

"I'm so sorry... I didn't see it." He mumbled.

Shortly after, officers pulled away and started rushing towards Mama Elease but John rushed over and pulled her behind him.

"She's not who you want sir," John spoke to the officer.

"The one bleeding in the street, that's who you want. She's a rapist; she raped our sons, and she raped this young woman's son," he spoke; referring to mama Elease.

"Is this true?" He looked at their two sons, Ayden and Cameron.

They both nodded their heads, Cameron the youngest spoke up.

"After dinner; she came into the bathroom while I was there and put my penis in her mouth."

Elease was about to take off running to attack her again, but John quickly pulled her back.

"Stop, she will be dealt with. I'll make sure of it," he meant everything he saud; he was a big shot lawyer and he was going to make sure Janice got the maximum sentence.

Who knows how many other young boys she's raped over the years.

"I still need to take you down to the station, get a statement. From all of you," the officer pointed at the boys, Elease and John.

"Let me grab their coats, and my wallet and keys. We'll follow you," John spoke.

"Miss, you have to come with us," the officer spoke to Elease.

John noticed the knife in the back of her jeans so he quickly snatched it out and spoke, "don't say anything until I''m there." John expressed to her as he took the pocket knife and ran inside so that he could get his things,

The officer arrested Elease and Janice, putting them into two separate cars.

Elease had a smug smile on her face; she didn't care what happened to her.

As long as Janice got hers too.

The love of a mother is something only mothers will ever understand.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

690K 25.5K 27
๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
456K 20.6K 60
๐“๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ ๐š ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ. ๐‚๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ณ๐ž๐›๐ฎ๐›. ๐˜‰๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ 1/2 ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด. Cover b...
149K 4.5K 23
|| ๐™…๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ ||