๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž [๐‡๐ž...

By Sailormoonuzumaki

๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ... More

Oc Diaspro
๐Ÿท. แด˜ษชษดแด‹ส แด˜ส€แดแดษชsแด‡
๐Ÿธ. ส™สŸแดแดแด
๐Ÿน. แด€แด›แด›แด€แด„แด‹
๐Ÿบ. ษช'แด ษดแดแด› แด›แดแดœแด„สœษชษดษข สแดแดœ!
๐Ÿป. sแด‡แด„แดษดแด… แด€แด›แด›แด€แด„แด‹
๐Ÿผ. า“ษชษดแด€สŸ ส™แด€แด›แด›สŸแด‡
sแด‡แด€sแดษด ๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿฝ. ษดแด‡แดก สแด‡แด€ส€, ษดแด‡แดก sแด›แดœแด…แด‡ษดแด›
๐Ÿพ. สŸแด€สสŸแด€ แด€ษดแด… แด˜ษชา“า“
๐Ÿฟ. ส€แด‡sแด„แดœแด‡ แดษชssษชแดษด
๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ. แด„แด€แด แด‡
๐Ÿท๐Ÿท. แด‹ษชษดษข สŸแด‡แด
First time readers
๐Ÿท๐Ÿน. แด˜ส€แดา“แด‡แดคแดคแดส€ แด€แด แด€สŸแดษด
๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ. แด˜แด€ส€แด›ส แด„ส€แด€แดคสœแด‡ส€
๐Ÿท๐Ÿป. แด„ส€แด‡แด‡แด˜ส แด€แด แด€สŸแดษด
๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ. สœแด‡สŸษชแด€ แด€ษดแด… แด…ษชแด€sแด˜ส€แด แด s sแด›แดส€แดส
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ. วซแดœแด‡แด‡ษด แด‡sแด›สœแด‡ส€
๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ. แดแด€ษขษชแด„แด€สŸ แด„แดษดแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด„แด‡ แด„สŸแด€ss
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ. แด›แด‡แด€แดแดกแดส€แด‹
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ. แด‹ษชแด…ษดแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡แด…
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท. ส€แดสแด€สŸ ส™แด€สŸสŸ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ. สœแด€สŸสŸแดแดกแด‡แด‡ษด แด˜แด€ส€แด›ส
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน. แดส สŸษชแด›แด›สŸแด‡ ส€แด‡ส™แด‡สŸ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบ. แด„สŸแดแดœแด… แด›แดแดกแด‡ส€'s แด„แดแด…แด‡x
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿป. สœแดแด˜แด‡ แด€ษดแด… สŸแดแด แด‡
Important notice (please read)
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿผ. แด›แดกแด แด„แดแด…แด‡x
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฝ. แด›สœแด‡ แดกษชสŸแด…สŸแด€ษดแด…s

๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ. แดส ส™ส€ษชแด…แด‡

7K 354 34
By Sailormoonuzumaki

'How can this be? Last time I check it was some lady instead of this guy!' Diaspro thought freaking out since this is something that she remembered in the episode. This is where Brandon gets forced into marriage trying to get Stella free and get some sunlight really fast because she was getting sick.

Diaspro groans as they pushed them down on the ground of a building. Once she was free, she pulled Stella into a bed taking out a small towel, Diaspro frowns.

"What's wrong with her?" Brandon asked holding Stella's hand. "She's a fairy of the sun in a way, the sun gives her powers and right now we're in the cave that has no sun to give her that." Diaspro said and looks behind when the door was slammed open.

"King Leo!" The small fry said with a bow and King Leo walks in a crown on his head and had other vampire guards behind him. "Luther told me we had visitors and you know how I like fresh people." Leo said with a grin showing his fangs at the three guests.

He laughs when he saw them all look shock but stops as he pays attention to one of the fairy girls. She stood in front of her other fairy friend protectively while holding something behind her, he smirks and disappears for only a couple of seconds.

Diaspro gasps as her right hand was pulled away from behind her showing the knife just in case they tried anything on them, King Leo chuckles holding on to her wrist.

"What's a pretty fairy like you doing here? You're kind is far from where we are." He asked and Diaspro shiver in displeasure as he smells her wrist jumping when she felt his fangs on her skin, she drops the knife and raised her knee to hit him but Leo was quick to hold it.

"Cute, but that won't work." He said and throws her to the wall. "We're stronger, faster and smarter than you human fairies." Leo chuckles and Diaspro glares at him as she stood from the ground.

"I made my decision." He said clapping his hands together twice, Diaspro looks confused and worried as his guards hold her by the arms. "You will become my bride."

Brandon and Stella who just woke up look at the king in shock while Diaspro looked like she had seen a ghost.

"B..Bride?" Diaspro said and Leo nods.

"And what makes you think I will agree?" She asked shaking her head from her shock and Leo smiles. "Because if you don't... she'll end up dead as my prisoner, I'll make sure she is put in the darkest cell in the dungeon." He said and Stella whimpers at the thought of Diaspro deciding between her and getting forced to marry.

"You.. can't." Stella said weakly but Diaspro and Leo heard her. "And why is that?" Leo asked.

"Because she's already married." Stella lied and thought for a moment. 'Sorry, Bloom.' She thought.

"His name is Sky and he will be pretty angry if you hurt her, he will even send an army!" Stella said with a glare and standing up as much as she could with the help of Brandon who looked between her and the king.

"She's right! I'm already married and my heart belongs to him." Diaspro manage to say with a look of happiness holding her heart only on the inside she was crying crocodile tears, Leo looks at her for a moment. "Hmm, then he needs to come for her if he really wants her wife otherwise I'll have the wedding by tonight." Leo said and pulls Diaspro by the waist who pushed against him with a glare.

"Are you serious?! Find another girl." She said and looks to the side to see that Stella had fallen down. "On second thought, if you can send my friends back to the sunlight I'll consider the offer."

"Just like that?" Leo asked and she nods. "Only if my friends leave." Diaspro said and looks worried for Stella who wanted to shake her head at the offer.

"Diaspro, you can't." Stella said and Brandon picks her up bride style. "Don't worry, we're coming back." He said to her and Diaspro nods with a smile watching them go.

_____

*crash*

Diaspro throws a chair at the vampire stylists who came in to get her ready for the wedding.

"Get out! I can do it myself." She said watching them leave her and now she stood in a full length mirror, the wedding dress hugging her figure which it was a mermaid dress. Diaspro narrowed her eyes as a shadow approached from behind her and it turns into Leo.

"Would you look at that my dear future husband is here!" She said with a glare and Leo sighs. "Are you done?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Are you going to tell me the real reason you want to get married? And who is he?" Diaspro said showing him a bunch of pictures of him and another guy in a date, cuddling and kissing.

Diaspro walks around him holding her face.

"Oh god, I already feel like I'm being cheated on." Diaspro said and laughs. "Isn't that just great." But she stops when she notice Leo looking at the photos sadly and clenching them in a fist.

"Are you okay?" She asked holding her vail and takes a seat on the bed with him. "No." Leo said.

"My dad is forcing me to get married with a girl and produce a heir to the throne but I don't want that." He said with a sigh rubbing his face.

"And if I don't do it he will kill my people and send me back to home." Leo said as he gesture to the place. "I build this kingdom all on my own and my dad wants to take all this away from me."

Diaspro looks down for a moment. "Let me guess, you're boyfriend was not happy of your dad's demand." She said and he nods.

"Yeah." Leo nods. "I haven't talked to him in a while and my dad will be coming soon to see any progress which is why I choose you to be my soon to be wife."

"Yeah, I can see why your boyfriend will be mad at you. You just basically agreed with your dad to marry a random girl, have a baby with her so that the kingdom won't get destroyed." Diaspro said now standing in front of him with a glare.

"You don't own your dad anything at all, is your choice and this is your kingdom fight for it! Don't let someone else decide what to do with it, only you the king of this place can decide." She said and takes a photo of the couple pointing at it. "And you have to go see him and talk to him, if you need help from your dad... you can have my help from my own army."

Leo looks at her with his mouth drop but he shakes his head to snap out of it.

"You're right and I'm sorry for all of this." Leo said standing up from the bed, Diaspro smiles and shrugs. "At least you didn't do anything drastic." She said and Leo walks her out of the palace.

"Diaspro!"

Diaspro smiles as she saw her friends all running to her but it drops seeing a big dog running after them.

"Hades! Kneel." Leo shouts and Hades the dog whines but does what his told leaving her friends alone. "Sorry about that." He said with a chuckle making her friends look confused specially Stella and Brandon.

"What happened?" Stella asked as she steps close to Diaspro. "Last time we left, he was a big mean vampire wanting you as a bride." She said.

"Yeah, now it looks like you're getting along." Brandon said and Diaspro laughs. "We talked over some stuff, I'll explain everything back at Alfea." She said and looks at the pixies with them.

"I see you guys saved the pixies, mission accomplished." Diaspro said looking at Sky and Layla. She smiles as a pixie came to her and hug her cheek. "Mine." The baby pixie said with a giggle and Diaspro made an awe.

"Aww, I don't mind taking care of you." She said. "What's her name?"

"Glim." A bee pixie said with a smile. "She's the fairy of light and I am Zing the pixie of insect." He said

"Can we go now? I'm starting to feel unwell again." Stella said as she holds her head and Diaspro looks at Leo. "Good luck with your dad and remember, need my help you know where to call." Diaspro said and Leo nods watching them walk away.

"Hey, Sky." Leo calls out and Sky looks back. "You have one lucky wife." He said and Diaspro force a laugh pulling Sky away before he could say anything to Leo.

"Let's go honey! Our other friends must be worried about us by now." She said ignoring Bloom's glare. "Wife? Honey!" Sky said to her and she smiles at him.

"Not now!" She said.

_______

The spaceship was full of laughter and cackles from the group as Diaspro tells them what had happened with Leo on the beginning with her saying she was already married.

"I just hope he can fix all that stuff with his dad." Diaspro said with a sigh. "And his boyfriend."

"I'm sure it will, you already tried to give him some advice." Flora said and Diaspro nods.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 293 14
sky of eraklyon x oc So in love that you act insane And that's the way I loved you
39.3K 1.5K 36
*เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหšเผบโ˜†เผป*เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš ๐™”'๐™ˆ๐™€๐™๐˜ผ ๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™๐™„๐˜ผ ๐™Ž๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™†, ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ช๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง, ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ? ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต...
19.6K 514 46
Valtor tricks Diaspro and didn't give her a love potion but an obsession potion, making Sky so in love with Bloom it's obsession now And he will now...
36K 433 4
โ€Žโ€Ž:ยจ ยท.ยท ยจ: โ€Ž๐ผ๐‘“ ๐ผ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐ผ โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข, ๐ผ'๐‘‘ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’; โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž...