Unconditional

By ARAYAIK

Mature | Erotica | Smut ***COMPLETED*** African American design wiz Kerstin London knows all about success. S... More

© 2013 Arayaik
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
13
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (The End... of book #1)

Chapter 23

1.7K 69 4
By ARAYAIK

8 Months Later...
Kerstin POV

Thursday
"Are you all done with the wedding preparations?" King asked me playing in my hair.
"Yes this weekend is going to be amazing." I respond kissing his cheek.
"Good I don't want to leave you tomorrow." He said pulling my face towards his.
"Mhmm, but you have to!" I say kissing him repeatedly across his handsome face.
"Oh shush up I have one more night!"
"Yeah of rubbing my feet!" I say looking up at him batting my eye lashes in a flirtatious manner.
"Mhmm, if you would just sit down at work. Baby look how swollen they are. No more heels until the wedding. Now give me your stinky feet." He says getting up grabbing the baby lotion I had under the cabinet.
"You love me anyways." I say propping myself up on the pillows. Smacking his lips he starts to rub my feet and I start to fall asleep.
"Yeah yeah whatever just wake up. Baby are you going to the gym today?"
"Yes, I don't get any days off. That dress has to fit perfectly. You already made me gain like ten pounds." I said pouting.
"Queen whatever look at your tight stomach, fat booty, curvy hips, nice toned arms and legs. The only thing I see bigger on you are your breast and for that I shall not complain." With that he rubbed my feet and I drift off into a peaceful sleep with a soft smile.

If you only knew and thank God there wasn't any movement.

The beeping of my alarm woke me and I got out of bed and went to wash my face and brush my teeth. Walking down the stairs I text Sophia, Kim, India and MaKenzie.

Clicking on the 'Girls🎀👭👯' group chat I started typing.

Me: It's time!!! I'm leaving the house now meet me there☺️🙈

Marie: Pick me and Kenize up!😬
Kenzie: We are at my house.😎
Kim: See you soon!😘
Mommy💖: 🚗🏃💨💨💨 ....🏡 Coming babies!

Smiling I walked into the den were Chance my brothers and Carter were. All playing some game. I guess Chance told them to be quiet because I didn't know they were even here. Walking over to him I kiss him and bid them all a fare well. A short while later the I was pulling into Kenzie's and the two silly girls ran out screaming.
"Let's get the show on the road sexy momma!" Mckenzie said putting on her seatbelt after kissing my jaw.
"Ew stop you sound like Chance." I reply with my face scrunched all up.
"You like it so shush up." Marie says taking over the auxiliary cord.
My two spoiled brats, smiling I proceeded to my destination.

"Wow that was a lot girls let's grab us some dinner!" Sophia said with a bright smile. I knew she was proud, and happy I kept my promise. This is a wonderful thing, our bond is so strong now. These past few months have been amazing. My mom is emotionally void of kindness, compassion, or understanding. She is not physically, verbally, or emotionally affectionate toward me or my siblings heck not even my father. My mother-in-law is much, much better at mothering than my mother, but still, when she feels out of control in life she turns to us all and attempts to understand us in some way. I love and rely on Sophia a great deal, but the conflict that exists will always be there. In my mother's mind, a good daughter does not tell her mother no. I am a daughter who tells her mother no, which means I will never fall into the good daughter category. Woot... Woot.

"Yes please!" I say snapping out of my thoughts when my belly growls.
"Let's get you guys fed." Sophia said.
"Sea food? Steak?" Kenzie asked taking my car keys running around to the driver seat.
"Buffet!" Marie says and we all nod in agreement.
Grabbing my lemon water I start drinking it. Then my phones starts ringing.
"Yes King?" I answer smiling like a little school girl.
"Hey baby are you still at the gym?" He asks, and I bit my lip.
"No babe, I'm leaving now." I say quickly.
"Good, I cooked your favorite for dinner and I ran you a nice hot bubble bath." He said excitedly.
"Oh that sounds yummy and relaxing. I'll be home in a bit. I love you." I respond.
"I love you more Queen. See you in few."
Hanging up the phone after a 'I love you to,' I start thinking about my food.

"Drop me off at home please I say smiling extra hard at Kenzie. Calling Sophia and telling her about the change of plans I was dropped off at home. Kenzie took my Jeep, because I was ready to get back to my man and his fantabulous cooking.

"Ouch." I mumbled climbing out the truck and walking up the stairs holding my lower back. Unlocking the front door I was hit with the smell of hamburger casserole. Tears were rolling down by the time I made it to the kitchen. I was staring at the food when I felt two strong arms wrap around my stomach.
"Baby why are you crying?" He asked me turning me in his arms, kissing away my tears. Licking my lips I shook my head and smiled.
"No reason just happy I guess." Wrapping my arms around his neck I stand on my tippy toes to stare in his hazel eyes.

Not knowing Chance had already figured out that Kerstin definitely didn't go to the gym still smelling like a patch fresh lilies. He wouldn't say anything for now, that is...

"Good be happy but don't cry baby." He said kissing my eyes then my nose then my lips. It was not a sweet quick kiss it was full of raw passion and it made me cry again. Chuckling King stepped back and shook his head before whipping my tears and leading me to the sink. Washing my hands I wait for King to move back and walk over to the table to sit. My feet were killing me propping them on the chair next to me I watch Chance quietly move around the kitchen.
"Here you are beautiful." He said sitting my plate in front of me, but I wanted his plate. Pouting my lips I reached for his instead. Without a word he handed it over to me shaking his head.
"Thank you daddy." I say grabbing my fork.
"Oh I give you food and I'm daddy huh?" He asked lifting his perfectly arched eyebrow. Ignoring him I eat happily by the time he finishes his first plate I'm already half way done with my second plate. I was getting up to get more when he said, "Damn baby you want thirds?"
With wide tear filled eyes I looked at him and placed my plate in the sink grabbed me a spoon, the vanilla ice cream and a bag of grapes.
"Fuck you!" I finally scream at him before rushing out the kitchen with tears streaming down my face. I heard him getting up and turned really fast.
"Don't you dare follow me you asshole!" Running up the stairs, I head into the bathroom and get in my waiting bubble bath. Sitting there I eat my junk and cry. Things would be different if he knew, he wouldn't say such hurtful things to me. No his ass shouldn't never say that to me ever. Tired of  ice cream and grapes I drift off to sleep.

I must have been in there a long time because I woke up being lifted by two strong arms. Pushing against his chest I wiggle out of his arm. Stomping my way to the bed I toss him a pillow and point to the the door.
"I not sleeping in the guest room. Your little ass can be mad on your side of this big ass bed." Pouting my lips I roll my eyes at him and toss my towel at his head before sliding in on of his shirts. 
Stupid ass, but he smelled so good.

Walking over to me he keeps coming until I'm laying flat on my back. Turning my head I ignore him. Gripping my face he turns my head so that I'm looking at him, but I close my eyes.
"Shit Kerstin what did I say?" He asked whipping my tears.
"I'm sorry baby, I love you. I'll leave if that's what you want." He said and I lay there silent as he moved around the room until I heard the front door shut.
I didn't mean leave the house!?
"I love you too..." I whispered as I lost all control and a loud sob escaped my mouth. I spent the entire night weeping instead of being wrapped in King's arms.

Friday
At some point during the wee hours of the morning I fell asleep and now there was soft knocking on my bedroom door.
"King is that you?" I call out thinking that he had came back.
"No ma'am I'm not that man." I heard Marie say before she pushed open the door and in came her, Sophia and Kenzie.
"We heard what happened, he is so confused." Sophia said smiling.
Laughing I shake my head and place my hands over my face.
"I know and I was really mean to him."
"It's okay just write him a letter to give to him tomorrow and you two will be okay. He loves you he isn't going anywhere." Sophia says rubbing my back.
"Thank you momma, I'll go do that now." Standing up I look down. Walking out the room I go down to his office and start writing.

Enough time passed by that Kenzie came pulling me into the kitchen to eat. Handing Sophia the sealed letter I smiled. The girls had cooked me a big breakfast. We were all sitting around the table talking and I told them what happened last night and they all laughed.
"Wait so you just flipped out on the poor man?" Marie asked.
"Yeah I felt so bad after he left I know I cried myself to sleep." I say stuffing my face.
"You stressed that man out Sage had to leave our date to go talk to him." Kenzie said mugging me before laughing.
"Well he called me fat." I say smacking my lips, pushing my empty plate back.
"Whatever ma'am your body still looking better than mine." Marie said pouting.
"Yeah I don't even go a body." Kenzie said sipping her orange juice.

Two hours later Kim joined us and we went to the spa. I was laid back in a spa chair getting the top treatment, face mask and all. After my hands and feet were done the lady removed my face mask and I laid on my back for my massage. Two more hours of a seaweed wraps we all felt fresh and head to the hair salon. Which takes four hours and then finally we make it back to Kenzie's house.

"Okay girls try on your dresses and shoes, I want to make sure everything perfect." Sophia says.
"Yeah I want to see too, even though y'alls hair not ready yet. It will do for now." I say grabbing Oreos from the counter as Sophia fixed dinner.
"Kerstin you too."
"No, I'm scared it won't fit..."
"All the more reason to try it on baby girl."
"Momma but-"
"No buts, gone in there and I'm going to help you as soon as I finish chopping these peppers."
Sliding off the bar stool I head to the den where my dress is. Closing all the blinds I take out my dress and strip down to nothing. There was a knock at the door just as I put on the dress.
"It's open!"
Shuffling in they come and I smiled at the girls in their grey dresses.
"You guys look perfect!" I say fanning my face so I wouldn't cry.
"You do too let me zip you up." Sophia said rushing toward me. Holding my breath I was still and silent. All you heard was the zipping of the zipper; but would it fit?

Chance POV

Deciding to give Queen her space I left the house and headed to Sage's house. Calling him on my way. Hopefully I would see her at the alter Saturday morning.

"So she just flipped?"
"Yeah we were eating and she was getting more and I was like damn baby thirds." I say sipping a beer.
"Awww mane you never tell the bride to be she fat!"
"Oh shit!" I say sitting my beer down and whipping out my phone. I wanted to call her but I started working on a message to send to her, but I would wait until late Friday night to send it. Tossing my bag down I flop down on the sofa and write until I can't write anymore.

Friday

I woke up with a pillow in my arms and a blanket tossed over me. Rubbing my eye I sit up remembering my letter to Kerstin. Making sure I saved it I read over it once more, just as I finished Sage emerged from upstairs.
"Yo since you're up and stuff can you cook." He asked smiling brightly. Shaking my head at him I laugh. It appears everyone loves my cooking.
"Sure man least I could do since I ruined your date. Tell Kenzie I'll make it up to her!" I say standing and stretching.
"Okay, will do and make waffles."
"Yeah but, let me go shower and stuff."
"Yeah cause you stank!" Saga said laughing at his own lame joke.

3 hours later

"Yo where we going?" The guys ask jumping into the limo. 
"To check out my new house!" I say excited.
"No way when did you finish?" Kevin asked.
"On Wednesday, I've been trying to take Kerstin's interior design book but she keeps making changes so I decorated my man cave yesterday."
"Sis is gone be so mad and happy at the same time. I'm surprised she hasn't been by the site." Kash said.
"She has tried but I had to beg Jacob to keep her away." I say laughing just as we pull in to the circle drive.
"Wow this is nice bro!"
"Damn can I move in too?"
"Well I know who to call to build my house."
"How much is it worth?"
"The house it's self sits on half an acre, then the guess house is on a fourth of one. With all the courts, pools and underground parking garage. It will be worth about half a bill if not a whole bill when she get done decorating everything.

It took an hour to tour the house. When we were done we jumped on my jet and went to Las Vegas for the rest of the day. It was about three in the morning when we took off back to Dallas. Everybody was drunk but Saga and I.

Grabbing my phone I started reading over my message I planned to send to Kerstin, but hadn't done.

"I'm sorry I called you fat...😥
I didn't realize it until I left and talked to Sage. I love you.😘 I miss you. Your not fat to me your perfect. I'm truly sorry. 😔 You're the first thing I think about when I wake up and the last thing before I go to sleep. I hate having dreams about you and I wake up sad knowing I won't have the feel of you around me for a while after our fights. I didn't text you because I didn't know what to say. You have truly made me a better person. Out of every girls I treat you the best and love you the most because you actually deserved it. You're such a wonderful person, and words will never be able to describe you. I love you beautiful. I will see you at the alter Queen."
_______________
ARAYAIK🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 3.1K 64
She spun the bottle and it faced Charles. "Truth or Dare?" "Dare." Charles responded. She smirked and dared; "I dare you to kiss Rose." Rose was shoc...
4K 48 9
Hendry Arnaud Camden came from a long line of wealth. Hendry was groomed to be one of the successors of his family's wealth. With all the strict rule...
196K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
4.2M 108K 35
REMINISCENT SERIES BOOK - 1 Excerpt: Rose was taking small steps to her husband's study. She had a medical file in her hand with tears in her eyes wh...