Under the Petals from a Blue...

נכתב על ידי herh0pelessromantic

When Agnes learns that once is a mistake, twice is a coincidence, and third is a pattern. Or Sex repulsed les... עוד

I

13 1 23
נכתב על ידי herh0pelessromantic

Trigger warning: verbal and physical abuse.

„Would you like another glass of water, mistress?"
„Yes."

And so she dissipates into the kitchen, leaving the woman there. She exhaled frustrated, watching as the servant went to take a glass of water. Her head traced down to the papers on the table, gripping them until the papers folded as she held a cigarette in her other hand. Its remains plunge onto the wooden table.

Her hand started to shake and her eyes focused, still gritting her teeth. Disappointed partially, but especially frustrated and angry. Her hand plonked, and she closed her eyes. The papers tore slowly.

Are you okay, mistress?"
„Why the fuck would I be, Francesca?"

The servant shivered and said no word. Her hands were with the glass, close to her chest, so close her heartbeat was as loud as metal music. The other glared at the girl with cruel eyes promising nothing but consequences. Francesca swallowed, knowing what was to come.

„Are these measures necessary?"
„... I wouldn't necessarily agree, but-"
„Francesca, I asked you a single answer, not for your opinion."

She stood in silence. She tells herself mentally not to speak, not wanting to risk the cost of her own life. The servants' eyes followed as the woman's body shifted, movements rough and rabid. Francesca was nearly dismayed by the woman.

„Francesca, send a letter to Sir Charlos. Tell him I've received the deal Lakes offered. Michael Lakes."
„... Sir... Who...?"
Charlos, I said. Francesca, do your job."

She paid no heed and rushed away from the angry woman. She knew no word of what was to come out of her mouth at this moment.
Agitation.

„Lord I hate Michael. Why the fuck did he decide he should cause me this fucking issue as early as 2 in the morning?"

„Claraaaaa..."

The boy pulled the name, in an attempt to annoy the girl. She groaned angry, the dream getting louder and louder. She gasped for the air around her, nothing but warm and sweat. It was a matter of seconds before she blinked and this illusion was gone.

„Were you like, passed out last night? Why the sloppy movements?"

Clara rose and gave her eyes a firm rub. Thomas. Her brother who she swore was 15 but carried the mind of a 5-year-old. Clara's eyebrows wrinkled and her head was in the direction where her brother stood.

„Get up, sleepyhead, Spring and Alice told me you guys and other Juths were gonna protest against the Juthe and Elev war today at midnight. I'll be there and I'll sneak you out."
„Are you?— no, it can't be. War was seriously declared?"
„Yes, fucker."

Clara lowered her head. This wasn't good, no, at all. Great, war is on, and her brother is, per usual, acting as if it's no big deal. The girl rolled over to stand up and shoved her brother away. His arms spread, he glared down at himself then at the distancing and feminine figure that is his sister.

„Hey! Why so grumpy?!"

„Agnes, I told you to make your bed, didn't I?"

The girl's fountain pen tapping, the sound of scratching paper softly with an item, the leaked black tint on her wrist. The tall woman's heels clicked as she leaned to the edge of the door to Agnes' room, her head tilted to touch it. Her right hand connected to the door edge, her other on her hips. The silk fabric started to be so audible it caught the girl's attention. She turned her head and met the mother's face full of worry, and Agnes had empathy.

„I'm sorry mother. I'll make my bed."
„Please, you know how your father is when you're messy. I love you."
„I love you too."

Agnes smiled warmly at the darling mother who was about to leave for church. She nodded and Agnes was relieved her father wasn't here at the moment. But, she spoke too soon. Speak of the devil, the father grabbed the mother by her collar and pulled her back. She yelped and Agnes immediately turned to her father with furious eyes.

„Get the fuck away from mama!"
„Agnes, you've done nothing but write papers! Make your room, you freak! You never do anything around this house like my actual little girl Agnes used to!"

Agnes scoffed and rolled her eyes. There was nothing but the sound of writing for a moment, then she decided to recognize her horrible father's unfortunate existence.

„I was never your little fucking girl. I stopped being a child long ago."
„Oh come on, you're my little-"
„If you're gonna treat me like I'm your daughter treat me like an actual 14-year-old girl and give an actual shit about me like mama instead of yelling at me!"

She raised her voice, rolling her eyes. The father didn't respond lightly. He punched the wall and Agnes' mother stepped away, with her back to the wall, and fell, tears forming in her eyes from fear. Agnes rose, knocking the bottle of tint over, her skin pale, wrists and palms covered in tint and her pupils shrunk, she only heard the cries of the woman she loved.

„I'm trying to be kind, you useless mistake! This is why you can never get along with me!"
„I fucking hate you! Get the fuck away from mama!"

Her mother continues to cry, fearing for Agnes. The man looks at his wife with nothing but anger. Agnes braced herself, her fists clutched, ready to throw. Everything was tense, she was completely prepared for any hitting, any scream, any bloodshed that was about to come from her father's fists. Touch mama, I fucking dare you.

„P-please Herbert, stop-"
„Shut up, Lucy!"

The woman stuttered out but flinched as he raised his hand as a threat, and Agnes saw red. She screamed as if she were an animal out of a cage and gripped onto her glass of water and tossed it at her father. It shattered, the little parts digging into his skin, and letting out a petrified cry. Lucy backed away to the side, horrified.

Agnes walked to her father and kicked him in his stomach. Agnes smiled cruelly while the father sobbed loudly and bled. Agnes had no empathy, violence made her the happiest, especially against her father. She loved listening to his screams, it was a lullaby. His blood as if it were a piece of art.

„Don't ever touch mama you fucking prick. I beat your ass every fucking time. Stop acting as if you're the fucking shit."

Agnes watched her father crumple into a small ball and smiled. She walked over to the horrified mother who was cupping her neck, trembling fiercely. She ducked down to her mother's level, Agnes felt bad and that sense of ache, shame, and guilt stabbed her heart. This poor woman.

„Mama, leave off to church, I will make food by the time you're home. I love you."

She smiled and said in a softer and higher tone. The girl gently hugged her mother and kissed her head. She felt the woman's weak and shaky hands, once again she felt hurt. She loved her mother, never will she want to see her in a state like this.

I swear mama, I'll make enough money to get away from Herbert.

„M-make your bed, Agnes."
„Yes, mama."

The girl rose again and walked past her passed-out father. Lucy let out a sharp exhale, relieved this was over with. She went to the bathroom to wash her face and Agnes went there too to wash her colorful hands, the two leaving the scumbag on the floor, completely vulnerable and unconscious.

„Hurry up, Claraaa!"

Thomas drug the girl's name once again, her paying no thought. The girl sprayed a bit of perfume on herself, it carried the scent of her beloved tree— the blue jacaranda. The noises of an angry crowd outside, and brother, started to get unbearable. Her movements became violent, completely shoving everything and anything into a bag she was carrying at the protest.

„You're keeping Spring and Alice waiting! And ma and pa will find their two dumbass kids sneaking out at midnight to join a protest against the war while the 8 other brothers and a baby sister sleep!"
„I'm coming, dickhead!"

She shouted back, snapping her mask on the bridge of her nose and cheekbones. The riot was gonna be full of... Chemicals. Clara wasn't even daring to plan to ingest any of it, not during a riot. She grabbed her phone and gave Alice one single message.

I'm going downstairs. Not late lol

Bitch you BETTER nawt be😒

Girl put yo attitude down...

HOE ARE YOU OR ARE YOU NOT COMING HURRY TF UP

BITCH IS THIS A CRUISE READY TO LEAVE OR ACTUAL PROTEST

MAN FUCK YOU HURRY YOUR BITCHASS UP

COMING HOE

The girl felt fingers on her shoulder, pulling her violently. She ran downstairs, not looking back at her home. I'm sorry mama and papa. Lukas didn't bother, he simply smirked when he saw an inch of his sister's shoe heel peeking as she shut the door. He took his phone,

„They're out, these dumbasses think they won't get their asses on fire."
„They're actually sneaking out? You weren't lying when you said your siblings Thomas and Clara were insane."
„Nobody is normal, no Marco. Not in this time, and especially never with Thomas and Clara. But ma and pa will do shit about it."
„You go sleep too before they pull on your dick for being up, Lukas."
„... Love you dude. No homo, y'know, bro stuff."
„Love you too, gaybo."

Last updated: 27/4/2023
1660 words
Notes: GAY HOES LMAO anyways proud of this sorry for inactivity i have skewl🫡😍🙏🏻🤧😻😻 LOVE YALL ILL POST MORE OFTEN FROM NOW TF ON PROMISE IGHT BYE LOL U HOMOS(legit why else r u here to read this...🤨)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.3M 68.1K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
752K 39.7K 21
This book is about the two daughters-in-law of Rajputs who have gotten married to the two Rajput siblings and are best friends as well even before be...
283K 32.6K 82
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
926K 55.2K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...