Love and Trust - Pranbir

By its_Prashika

Peep in to know more..... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Epilogue

11

907 74 21
By its_Prashika

Aryan after teasing him for a while left from their to sleep with Ranbir.

Rhea sadly - Buji , Now also Prachi won. I feel dejected.
Alia - Rhea , they haven't married yet. We still have time. Calm down and let's go and sleep.

_____

Purab - Are you Abhi or someone else? Your behaviour is making me so confused? Are you blind that you are not able to see Prachi and Ranbir's love?
Abhi - I never got a true love. I don't want my daughter to feel the same pain. That's why , I will not let Ranbir and Prachi's marriage. Rhea loves him and only she will get him.

Purab - Oh!! Seriously. What will you do then?
Abhi - I will ask Vikram and Pallavi for Rhea and Ranbir's marriage.
Purab - And it will not happen. You can separate them physically but not emotionally , mentally and by heart. Just like you love Pragya dii.

Abhi smirked - No Purab, I don't love her. I have already pushed her out of my life. I hate her for snatching my two daughters from me. I am still waiting for my elder daughter. When I will come to know about her , I will not let that Pragya to come near her. The way she snatched her from me , i will snatch my daughter from her.

Purab - Why are you talking so rubbish? From when did this hatred came into you. And you are also hating Prachi now.
Abhi - You don't know anything about Prachi. Rhea told me that she manipulated everyone that's why all of you are taking her side. You don't know Purab , You don't know ahout her true colour. Even I was unaware, but thankfully, Rhea told me everything.
Purab - I think your daughter is manipulating you.
Abhi - Shut Up Purab.
Purab - Do whatever you want but don't hurt anyone's feeling.

Next Morning

Prachi was sleeping peacefully like a small baby in her room. Shahana was already ready and she went outside the room to help Pallavi Aunty in making the breakfast.
Sun rays fall on a beautiful sleeping figure , Prachi. She got disturbed by the sun rays and opened her eyes slowly. Then , she realised that she is in Kohli house. She went inside the washroom and did her morning routine. She took a quick bath. Soon she realised that she has no clothes to wear. But their was a white shirt , so she decided to wear it as her clothes were outside the washroom which Pragya , her mother already gave to Pallavi. She came outside the washroom.

Prachi ( To herself ) - Thank God! This is Ranbir's old room where he keeps some of his clothes , otherwise....
She heard that someone is opening the door of her room but she ignored it as she thought that that person is Shahana.

Prachi ( not looking at that person ) - Shahana , where are my clothes? Maa already gave them to Pallavi Aunty but I don't know where did she put my clothes.
" But you are looking the most beautiful girl in my shirt " said Ranbir who was looking at his ladylove and smiling like a hero. Indeed , he is the hero of her life.

She found the sound familiar so she turned and looked at that person. She blushed slightly and she nervously looked at him.
Prachi nervously - What are you doing here?
Ranbir smilingly - Breakfast is ready so mom asked me to call you from your room to have the breakfast.
Prachi nodded.
Ranbir - My shirt suits you.
And he winked at her which made her blush more.

Prachi - I don't know where my clothes are.
Ranbir - wait , I am calling Shahana.
Prachi nodded and went towards the washroom. After sometimes , Shahana arrived in the room and took the clothes and gave them to Prachi and she went from there but not without giving her teasing look.

Ranbir was still in her room. He was checking the e-mail of his office. And He also replied Thank you to many wishers who wished him Happy Birthday and he also invited his college mates for attending tonight's party which was going to held in Kohli house. After few minutes, Prachi opened the door of washroom and came to him.

Prachi - Let's go. All of them must be waiting for us on the dinning table.
Ranbir - Hmm! And smiled looking at her and gave her a kiss on her forehead and wished her Good Morning.
Ranbir - You were looking so beautiful in my shirt that I was so lost in you and i forgot to wish you good morning.
Prachi smiled - Good Morning Mr. Baklu.

They both went downstairs and took their seats beside each other. Prachi wished to Good morning to everyone and then they all started to eat.
Pallavi - Prachi , I think you should stay here till tomorrow morning, then you can leave.
Prachi - Aunty! I will come tonight but right now i missing my Maa , I have to go.

Dida - Ohk beta. But if you will go to your house then how my grandson will survive. He will also miss you. Right Ranbir?
Ranbir smiled nervously and he felt a little shy. Everyone chuckled looking at them.

Aryan - Oh Bro. You are blushing from now only. What will happen after your marriage with my sister?
Shahana said - Then they both will take too much time to come for the Breakfast like today.
Prachi's cheeks turned red due to blushing. She can feel that , Although she was trying to not to look like a blushing figure but her siblings were not leaving any chance to tease them.
Not just her but same thing was happening with Ranbir. Even he was feeling shy but he was successful in not showing it to anyone.

Everyone was happily looking at Pranbir and Arhana and they prayed to God to keep them happy like this but some of them were getting jealous but who cares. You?

Ranbir - Aryan and Shahana , Focus on your breakfast.
He gave Arhana a glaring look and he successfully made them quiet.
Prachi , To Ranbir - Will you please drop us to our house?
Ranbir to her - why are you requesting me if you can give me the order. ( To Pallavi ) - Mom and Dad , I am going to drop Prachi and Shahana to their house.

Vikram - Yes Go. And take good care of her.
Ranbir smiled - This is my duty Dad. I will take care of her. Don't worry. And yes After dropping her to her house , I will directly go to the office.
They all nodded.

Aryan - Dad , I will also go to College. I have to work on a project with Shahana.
Purab - Sure!
Prachi - Means Shahana you will not come with us.
Shahana - No Prachi , you go. I will come soon.
Ranbir - You both can come with us , I will also you two.
Arhana together - Actually , we don't want to disturb the two lovebirds.
This made everyone chuckled once again and Pranbir glared at them.

Rhea - Ranbir please drop me as well. I also have to work on my Project like Shahana and Aryan. As we three are in the same batch.
Ranbir - But you have your car right?
Alia - Her car is not here. Actually , driver took her car in the service Station for car service.

Aryan - It's okay Rhea. You can come with us. We are also going to our college so you can come with us.
Rhea - But Aryan....
Shahana - Arey Rhea , don't you know. His car have space for four people.
Aryan laughed slowly - Yes Rhea , you can come with us.
With no option , she has to go with Arhana.

After sometimes , Pranbir also left.
Pallavi - Vikram , Have you messaged the organiser to come?
Vikram - Yes! They are coming, don't worry.
Dida - Everything should be special. Afterall , it's my grandson's birthday.
Vikram - You never got this much excited for my birthday?
Dida - Because you khotey. Ranbir is a heera.

Pallavi and Purab laughed slowly hearing mother and son's talks.
Soon , they heard a knock.
Purab - let me see who is there.
Purab opened the door and found a girl standing there.
Purab - Who are you?
Girl - Myself Ahana , I am an event organiser.
Purab - Ohk! Come....

Abhi - Purab , let's go. We have to attend the meeting today.
Vikram - Even , i have to attend that meeting.
Purab - Pallavi , if you need something you can call us. Okay!
Pallavi nodded.

Ahana was continuously looking at someone or we can say she was glaring at someone with revengeful eyes.
Someone wents towards her and put their hand on her shoulder, which shocked her......

In Car

Ranbir was driving the car while Prachi was looking outside , watching the view.
Ranbir while looking on the road - Prachi , are you okay with our relationship?
Prachi turned around to look at him - Yes, Why are you asking this?

Ranbir - Because i want you to be comfortable with me.
Prachi - Ranbir As i told you , you are a perfect man which every girl wants in her life. I feel comfortable with you and safe with you. And....
Ranbir - And?
Prachi - And I love you.
Ranbir smiled - I love you too.... And i promise , i will always keep you happy.
And he moved his left hand to hold her right hand , reassuring her.

_____

Hope you will like it.
Sorry for the mistakes.

Next part will be out soon.
Take Care
Bbye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 570 8
just peep in to know more.The current track of kkb.
48.9K 1.7K 33
It starts from rhea and Ranbir's marriage Peep in to know more .....
72.5K 3.6K 37
• Ranbir a cold hearted person , have a anger issue • Prachi a kind hearted person , the most stubborn girl both are different in their ways what w...
73.9K 4K 69
This story is full of Love, Romance, Trust, Possessiveness and Family love 💝... * * * Get ready to see the Pranbir's secret relationship 😈... * * *...