𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.

By slimeheart

ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄɪʀᴄᴜᴍꜱᴛᴀɴᴄᴇꜱ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ʏᴏᴜ. 𝔁 𝘱𝘯𝘥. More

psa for all readers.
Xl

Xl

64 5 1
By slimeheart

xᴀʏʟᴀɴɪ 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗲 ᴋɪɴɢꜱᴛᴏɴ.
📍|| ᴄʜɪᴄᴀɢᴏ, ɪʟ.
──────────────────

"bitch please get out my face before i really fuck you up." true said brushing past a junior named amber.

amber had recently found out her boyfriend julis has been in true's phone, even though true never texted back amber was still mad, so she chose to try to pick on true about it.

"bitch who the fuck you going to fuck up? need to fuck that bitch up who spoke on that dead ass sister of yours." amber spat, making true stop dead in her tracks turning around.

turning around true looks amber dead in her face saying "fuck did you just say bitch? repeat it for me." true says walking closer to amber to hear her loud and clear.

"i said you need to worry about that dea- once that word even tried to escape ambers mouth, trues fist connected right to ambers mouth.

hearing ouu, ahs, beat her ass, coming from the crowd.

"bitch don't speak on shit you don't know about!" true said having a firm grim on ambers hair not really using her hair, but using her fists.

connecting all her hits. amber had gotten atleast 2 good hits on true but that didn't stop her from beating amber up.

"ok let me go!" amber shouted as tears started forming up in her face as her nose started to bleed.

"bitch now you want to cry?" true asked as she kept sending hits to her body, feeling somebody try to tug at her, but she had a firm hold on amber so they couldn't nudge her off.

the security guards and people from the crowds were coming to break the fight up, but they couldn't nudge true off of amber.

she was beating the life out of that girl to the point where amber would never get the chance to speak on kaylani ever again.

"alright, you got her." a boy said, as he snatched true up, making true send one more punch and kick to her body.

"anybody want they ones next! you bitches so net let me know now." true said as she was still getting tugged at.

she snatched out his hold. "get the fuck offa me' fo i really put ma' hands on ya' next." she said letting her accent start to come out. she was beyond heated.

"whatever." he brushed her off walking to class.

──────────────────

entering the home of her parents, true was called to the kitchen were she was met with her mother and father.

"xaylani, why the fuck ya schoo calling my phone telling me you fighting and you suspended." her dad said cutting it short not even trying to sugarcoat.

"dad that bitch was mad over a nigga i don't even fuck with! had the nerve to talk about kaylani, you know i don't play about her." she said explaining herself.

"watch your mouth lil girl." my mom said budding in.

"dont even stress it hun that bitch knew what she had coming when she said that shit." my mom said taking my side.

love my mom.

"yeah aight, don't let that fighting shit happen again, or ima be the one fighting you next time." my dad said earring a laugh from me and my mom.

"tuh, yeah aight." i said just below my breath turning around getting ready to exit the kitchen to go to my room.

"what was said?" *silence* "oh okay!" my dad said causing me to chuckle.

as soon as i entered my room my phone had starting to ring, looking at it, it was my cousin Amara.

"hey cousy, i miss you." amaras voice boomed through the phone.

"what do you want mara?" i said asking her straight up.

"damn i can't talk to my blood now?" she asked holding her heart on the facetime camera acting hurt.

"girl, you only call me when you want something with me or want me to come with you somewhere so whatchu want?" i said as i chuckled from her statement.

"come with me to aiyden house, pleaseee?" she asked me.

"who?" i said side eying the camera.

"aiyden, my lil fling i don't want to go by myself i'll buy you some weed." she said trying to bribe me.

"fine, have that weed when you get here though." i said ending the call.

walking to the bathroom just to see if amber left any bruises on my face.

which she didn't.

as i shut the light off from the bathroom, walking to my vanity fixing my hair, putting it in a messy bun.

switching out of my school shirt, i just threw on a nike tracksuit, pairing it along with my black yeezy slides.

hearing my phone ding i checked it.

cous ❤️

im outside, cmon.
read : 5:35 pm.
——————————

"ok cmon." mara said as she shut her car off.

ugh.

knock! knock! knock!

"damn the fuck you knocking like you the fed or some!" some lightskin came to the door speaking to mara.

"ou who is this lovely lady you have with you heree?" he said looking at me making me look down laughing.

"move jari." mara said pushing jari to the side grabbing my hand leading me to where everyone was.

"well everybody this is my cousin xaylani she goes by true though, true that is aiyden, zion, kamari, and elijah, oh and that lightskin at the front is jari. stay away from him though he dirty." mara said causing him to laugh.

"hey." i said earning heys and his from everyone but zion.

tuh rude.

"well you can chill ima be back." mara said making me mug her.

there was a few seats opened, so she chose the one farthest away from everyone.

she can't even lie all the niggas in this room where up to date with there looks.

she sat by zion, 3 seats down to be exact.

kamari was a dark skinned boy who stood to be atleast 6'5 feet tall without shoes, he was skin and bones but that didn't stop him from having a buff built body. he had one dimple from what true could see from this angle, he was a few tats from also what she could see.

moving her eyes to the next person zion.

zion was a caramel skin toned guy who stood to be at least 6'4 feet tall. he had braces that really made his smile look complete, he had a few tats, he was bowled wen he walked, but it was cute.

"you going to keep looking at me or speak?" zion said to me with a mug held on his face, snapping me out my head.

"oh, um s-sorry." i said mentally cursing myself out in my head.

he nodded going back to his phone.

——————————-

so this is short but it's the first chap! should i continue or no? lmk.
wc: 1097.

Continue Reading