Happy Birthday(Skep6d Oneshot)

By ChrissyToons

Hello! Today is Skeppy's birthday so what better way to celebrate than to make a skep6d one-shot cause why no... More

Happy Birthday Skeppy
The Wedding

The Honeymoon pt.1

20 1 0
By ChrissyToons

Skeppy's POV

We finally arrived in Antibes after a 12-hour flight. It's a lovely spot, and a bright smile appears on my face as I watch the beach come into view. When I turn to ask Vincent if we can go, I see he's fallen asleep. I lean in close and smile softly. My right arm is wrapped around his left. As soon as the plane touches down, I wake him up and we get our luggage. After gathering our belongings, we board a taxi. I had no idea where we were going, and with what little French I knew, I couldn't understand what Vin said to the driver. From what I've gathered, we're going to a hotel.

"Nous allons à l'Hôtel du Cap-Eden-Roc,"(We are going to the Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc) Vincent tells the driver.

We arrive at the hotel after about a 30-minute ride. It's stunning. Vin pays the driver and assists us in getting our luggage into the hotel. We approach the front desk, and the lady behind it smiles at us.

"Félicitations"(Congratulations) She says with a smile. 

"Merci" I respond.

"La suite des jeunes mariés est de cette façon, s'il vous plaît suivez-moi."(The newlywed suite is this way, please follow me.) She says this as she walks out from behind the desk and grabs a keycard.

We follow her to the elevator and arrive in our beautifully decorated room a short time later. Vin yawns and falls onto the bed, and I giggle and follow him. Before I lay down, I get up to grab my phone. I take a few selfies before sharing them on Snapchat and Instagram. I turn around and poke Vincent on the cheek. He dozed off again. I roll my eyes and softly laugh.

"Brah you just took a nap" I laugh.

I look out the window after about an hour of settling down. I gasp and smile brightly. That lovely beach I saw on the plane is right in front of me. As Vincent awakens, I turn around and walk over to him, hugging him tightly before kissing him.

"You nerd! How'd you know I wanted to go to the beach?" I smile.

"Well, you kind of say it like all the time 7-7 not to mention you bothered Bad about sand so..." 

"Shut up, no I don't UnU" I pout

"You do. Like alot, like alot alot, like almost every day alot."

"Did Bad tell you that >:0 cause I don't>:("

He blinks and raises an eyebrow. I roll my eyes before approaching the window.

"Anyway, when are we going down to it?" I ask

"Eh dont you want to sleep first, it's pretty late" He says with a yawn

"My guy you just woke up, and its like 3 pm, Dracula." I cross my arms

"Fine fine, we can go now"

"Awesome!" I smile and walk to the bathroom to get changed. 

We both go down to the beach and set up. It's perfect out here because it's warm and not too windy. The sun feels incredible, so warm and comforting. The sand is lovely; it's warm and soft in some ways. It takes me back to my childhood, living in Pakistan. I get down on my knees and cup some sand in my hands. I sigh, I miss my home and family so much. Vincent's hand rests on my shoulder. I smile as I turn my head to face him. I stand up and hand him the sand; he chuckles, perplexed. Before walking to the water, I steal a kiss. He comes after me, still clutching the sand.

"You doofus why are you still holding the sand?" I laugh

"Well you gave it to me"

"True" I giggle

"I saw your uh face, are you not happy?" He tilts his head slightly

I nod "mhm, I'm okay. I just miss Pakistan sometimes" He tosses the sand aside and wraps his arms around my waist, hugging me from behind.

"Why not go back?" He kisses my cheek.

"I haven't really had the time honestly."

 I turn around, still wrapped in his arms. My phone rang just as I was about to kiss him again. I look at my phone, debating whether to answer it or let it ring. I decide to answer it, and I'm glad I did because on the other end of the line is my best friend Badboyhalo. We both sit on the towel; I answer the phone and switch to Facetime. Vincent reciprocates my smile and wave.

"Hey Bad! What's up" I smile

"Hey guys! I just took Rat for a walk, how's the best muffin couple doing?" He says, holding Rat's paw to the phone screen.

"We're doing good, the hotel is amazing. And the beach is just as beautiful!" I pan the camera around.

"Oh wow! It's so pretty, you guys got a really nice place!"

"Right! This place is so perfect." I smile "I guess Vin knows his way around France" I giggle before kissing him

"Aww you guys are so cute! I have to go, dont forget to send pictures you muffinhead!" Bad waves

"Byeee, Ill send like a million" I giggle

I hang up the phone and move over to the sand. While Vincent was sleeping, I decided to build a sandcastle. A young girl approaches me as I work on the castle, her mother close behind. She takes a seat in front of my castle and waves.

"Bonjour! :D" She smiles and waves

"Hi there little one" I smile.

"puis je aider?" (Can I help?) She grabs a handful of sand

"Yea! I dont see why not" She giggles and claps, her mother smiles.

We started building a sandcastle; I built the walls and she built the windows. We probably spent about 10 minutes on it, and we both looked at the castle before she stood up.

"Maintenant, nous sommes des dinosaures! Nous détruisons le château ! Rawr!" (Now we're dinosaurs! We destroy the castle! Rawr!) She says while stomping around, I stand and join her.

While destroying the castle, we both laugh. Vincent is awakened by our laughter, and he adjusts his glasses while sitting up. She hugs my leg before running back to her mother after the castle is destroyed. As they walk away, her mother smiles and waves. I smile and take a seat next to Vin, who wraps his arm around me. I take a look at the sandcastle's ruins.

"She was so adorable..." I lean on his shoulder.

"What do you want kids or something." He says sarcastically.

"Is that an offer?" I look over at him, he looks at me in silence.

"Uh babe as cute as she is, do you think we're prepared to have kids?" 

"Yes! We can do it! I think 7-7" I look at him

"Are you sure?" He raises an eyebrow 

"Yes you asshole" I throw a handful of sand at him

"Bruh! What did I do?" He laughs before throwing a handful back at me

"*gasp* I am offended Vincent" I pout and cross my arms

"-.- You did it first"

"Enough of the blame game! Come to the water with me" I stand 

"Eh fine" He stands and follows me

We walk to the water, and there aren't many people there. I splash him a couple of times, and he pushes me into the water playfully. I sit up and reach into the water to pick up sand, but when I pull my hand back up, I find a crab in it. I wipe the sand from his eyes and hand him over to Vincent.

"Oh shit, its a crab:0" He pokes the crab

"Dude this is literally gonna be my pet" I pet the crab

"How are you adopting a crab so fast" Vin laughs

"Cause I did, and his name will be bisector." I hold Bisector up

"Oh my goodness" He laughs

We returned to the room after a while. I turn on the television and lie down while Vin goes to get a cup for Bisector. He places him on the table before climbing into bed. We both fell asleep while watching television, and it turns out we were asleep for 2 hours, only waking up when my phone rang. I answer the phone.

"Hello?" I groggily say

"Hi Skeppy! Did I wake you?" Bad asks

"Nono, youre good. I wanted to call you anyway"

"Oh? What's up?" 

"I-we have a crab now" I smile

"Woah you do? Did you name him?" 

"Mhm, his name is Bisector!" I giggle

"Skeppy oh my goodness... Wait how are you gonna get...Bisector... back home?"

"I'm gonna uh, get a fish carrier or something. For pets" I rub my eyes

"Oh, I'm sure that will work :D also, where's A6D?"

"Hes right here behind me, he's sleeping. This boulder has been sleeping all day." I roll my eyes

"He still hasnt fixed his sleep schedule? Wasn't that his new years resolution?" Bad giggles

"Yea, it was also his new year resolution last year" I chuckle

We talked for about 30 minutes before hanging up. I roll over to face A6D, who is so cute when he sleeps. This honeymoon is going swimmingly. I know we just got married and I should try to relax, but that little girl made me consider adoption. Maybe in the future... as much as I dislike admitting it, Vincent is correct: we are not ready for children. But at the very least, I got a crab, and I'm definitely going to take a bag of that sand. But, hey, it's only day one, and I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

 I close my eyes and curl up next to Vin.

End of Part 1 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
958K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
14K 416 10
This will contain sensitive stuff and object gore. -- Nine contestants get trapped in a elevator 23 floors above the ground after a earthquake breaks...
605K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...