I Own That Billionaire (Engli...

By aduressa

I Own That Billionaire (Tender Love Series #1) English Version More

Chapter 1: love is patient
Chapter 2: love is kind
Chapter 3: love does not envy
Chapter 5: love doesn't dishonor others
Chapter 6: love is not self-seeking
Chapter 7: love isn't easily angered
Chapter 8: love keeps no record of wrongs
Chapter 9: love does not delight in evil
Chapter 10: love always protects
Chapter 11: love always trusts
Chapter 12: love always hopes
Chapter 13: love always perseveres
Chapter 14: love never fails
Chapter 15: I love you

Chapter 4: love does not boast

43 1 0
By aduressa

After that day, Cadesia always visits their mansion. Manang Aida told me that she don't usually come here because she is bored and have no one to talk to. But I'm already here, so there's now a reason to come here.

We didn't get tired playing golf yesterday. I even enjoyed it and didn't realize the time.

Tonight Cadmus invited me to a dinner. He said he might be busy in the next few weeks because he has a lot to fix. He also wants us to go on a 'date' together so that his sister and father won't get suspicious.

Cadesia and I are currently doing makeup. We both put on her lipsticks because she uses so many lipstick collection. She said she wanted to try it with me because she said I am her model. We even faced each other in the mirror to see each other's reflection.

"Sister, we're now friends right?"

I nodded. "Of course!"

"So tell me the truth."

I stopped putting on her MAC lipstick because of what she said. What does he want to know? I was nervous.

"Your name is Erin right?"

I was stunned by this question. How did she know right away? So I already knew that from the very beginning, Cadmus had told the maids not to say anything about my real life.

"Y-Yes..."

She smiled. "I know it's not you the first time we first met. I actually got a little nervous when dad said Kuya's with Amber. I hate that girl so much. She's so disrespectful! I even gave her my Dior cosmetic collection just so we can be friends then I'll just know that he cheated on my brother. That bitch! I'm really glad you're more beautiful than that girl. Even kinder! She's not at your feet yet, Sister Erin!"

I laughed at her. "Can you promise me you won't tell Cadmus about this?"

"Sure!" She answered immediately hugging me.

If only you knew... It's all just a deal.

------------------

"Who's that? Your friends?" I pointed my finger to a group of men in business attire. A few of them looked to be in their 30s.

"Yes," replied Cadmus. "Some of them are also my business partners."

"It's great, not only you are business minded, but also your friends! You all are really serious."

He laughed. "You could say that." Winked at the same time. "They only came here because our other friend is getting married again. Well damn, our other friends' wedding just finished and now there's another one." He scratched his ears.

"I mean they're in their 30s so..." I smiled while glancing at his friends who were also looking in our direction. "Everyone deserves to be loved too. It's not just work after work. It's tiring when it's like that all the time."

"Yeah..." He just agreed. "Are we leaving?" He asked. I wasn't surprised when he held my hand because he said it earlier. I'm a fake girlfriend, and this is my second time acting like it again. His girlfriend. Omg!

"Right away?"

"I'll introduce you to them then..." He smiles.

When his friends looked at us again, he suddenly raised our intertwined hands. His friends shouted that at first you thought they were serious but in reality they're super humble and funny.

"Damn man, how the hell do you guys get a girlfriend?" The man with the three buttons of his dress shirt still open shook his head while staring at me. "Hi, my name is Dale. I think I've seen you before... You're kind of familiar."

"Yeah, she doesn't care," Cadmus suddenly laughed so that some of his friends also laughed.

Cadmus introduced me to his friends. They are kind. When they compliment me, I compliment them back so I won't get cursed. Superstition of the elders, isn't it?

"We'll get going now, we have a dinner date." Cadmus waved to his friends.

"Kiss! Kiss!" His friends shouted. Cadmus looked at me as if asking for permission.

I didn't know what to do so I couldn't answer right away. I was surprised when he brought his face closer to mine. I closed my eyes to feel his kiss on me but I didn't feel it on my lips but on my forehead.

He kissed me on the forehead!

"Do it on the lips!" His friends are still laughing.

When I opened my eyes, I saw his eyes looking at me seriously before he brought his face closer to mine and kissed me. But now, on the nose.

"Huh! Stop this! I feel bitter." Dale glowered like a woman as their friends laughed and clapped. "When do you plan to get married? Don't tell me you're embarrassed. Every week, someone gets married to us. Sometimes every month."

"We're still enjoying life." Cadmus replied. "Goodbye, we'll go ahead now."

We were just getting into the car when he suddenly spoke. "I'm sorry I made you feel uncomfortable..." He bowed. "I will tell my friends and dad not to do that again, I promise. I'm really sorry, Erin..." I laughed because her head was leaning on my shoulder now. "I'm a gatekeeper and I want to gatekeep you but you deserve to be bragged. I'm so lucky that you accepted my offer."

"Hey... We've only been together in the mansion for a few days. There's a lot more to happen and it's just a small thing so it's okay." I replied rubbing his back.

"I'm really sorry, sweetheart..." he said sweetly over and over again.

We ended up on a bridge where there wasn't much traffic. From here I can see the city lights. He drinks root beer because he is not allowed to get drunk. He will drive. I'm the only one who drinks alcohol. We were just talking about our plan and what to do next.

"Do you think it's possible for this to be real, Erin?"

I finished drinking a can of beer before I looked at him. "'This' what?"

"This. Our relationship, I mean..."

"What?" I said laughing. I never imagined that. I'm not ready for a relationship---commitments. Even the love of others, I don't know if I can accept it...

Maybe he thinks that I like him because he is a gentleman? Huh? No! I will never like you even if he tears gold from his right eye and blood from his left eye.

"Don't worry... That's not possible to happen." I smiled. "Besides, if we start to like each other, both of our plans will be ruined."

"In what way? I think it's really helpful because we don't need to pretend anymore..."

"No... Everything will just get complicated."

"In what way, Erin? Tell me."

"We'll start to catch feelings and..." I threw the can of beer into the water. I know it's bad but I want to vent now. I won't do that again. "We'll get hurt again."

"How sure are you?"

"I'm sure." I looked at him. "I'm sure this will hurt more. Let's stamp that on our minds. Let's not catch feelings, it will only hurt both of us."

--------

"Good morning, Sister Erin!" When I opened my eyes, Cadesia was the first thing I saw. She smiled so wide at me. I rolled over in my bed before closing my eyes. What time is it? I can already feel the hot steam of the air outside.

"Good morning, Cadesia," I greeted back. "Your brother, where is he?"

"It's downstairs. Shall I call him for you?"

I sat down and rubbed my eyes. "No need..."

"I'm here because I want to give you my favorite makeup collection. I tried my best to sneak in, but it looks like I woke you up." She sighed. "I'm leaving today to go back to Bulacan. That's where I'm currently studying senior high school."

"Oh... Is that so? Why didn't you tell me? I'm even drunk."

Cadmus and I didn't even have a dinner date because I said we should drink first but what happened? I got drunk. I wonder what I said last night.

"It's okay! I'll be back next week. Do you want a treat? Bulaceños are known for making the best chicharons and rice cakes."

"I would love that! Thank you, Cadesia!"

She smiled sweetly at me and hugged me before she left my room. I followed her because I wanted to take her to the car before she left. I'm also wearing silk pajamas. I wonder who changed my clothes? There's no way Cadmus changed it! I would scream!

"Buh-bye, Sister!" Cadesia waved at me. She was in the shotgun seat and the driver Mang Elmo was in the driver's seat. Senyor Arcajante is in his office.

"Ciao, Cadesia! Take care! Come back here..." I waved back while still smiling. That's really smart! Hey. How does it feel to have a sister? Too bad I don't have a sibling.

When it rained giving family love, maybe I was asleep. So I have no mother, no father, no sister, no brother, no aunt, and in the past no job and no home. But I recovered immediately when Cadmus' offer came to me.

Suddenly I thought of my friends. I didn't tell them about it. I also changed my cellphone because Cadmus bought me an iPhone so I couldn't send them a message.

I logged into my account and that's where I saw all the messages from my friends and gcs. Some people are even chatting now, so they keep changing their places in my recent messages.

"Omg!" I covered my mouth. Luckily I remembered them. I haven't updated them for a few days.

Most of the people there in their messages are asking where I am. It turns out that Nirca also found out that I was evicted from where I used to live, so their messages were full of concern. Laurel and Renice are just missed calls that call me every day.

I just called our group chat so I can tell everything there.

Renice answered first.

"Hey, you really are a son of a tofu! Where are you now? You got kicked out?" She shouted at me. "Anyway, that Lady Francia is really a bitch! It feels nice to take off her fake eyelashes and then feed it to her. Fuck!" Her voice was annoyed from the other line.

Nirca joined next. "What's wrong? There's something wrong again--- hey Erin, you pussy! Where are you now? Mom and I are worried about you like crazy, we were finding you, we thought what happened, we're going crazy thinking about you! It's good that you thought to call!" She also shouted so that the two of them were shouting on the other line.

I slightly moved my ears away so that I wouldn't be deafened by the mouth of the two of them.

"Wait, just one at a time! Wait!" I screamed because they really didn't want to stop, the two of them were so loud that I couldn't understand what they were saying.

Laurel was the last to join who has on camera. I also turned on the cam and Nirca and Renice followed.

Laurel didn't speak because she was eating an apple but her finger spoke for her. She poked and prodded me. After that she signaled me that I was dead to her.

I winced.

They stopped suddenly so I looked at my reflection in the camera to see what was there. When I looked, Cadmus was there! My friends' eyes widened.

"Who is that? Is that an artist? A celebrity? Oh my gosh, is that Cha Eun Woo? Tell him to give me an autograph!" Nirca screamed on the other line.

"I want one too, say it! I want it with hearts!" It's Renice.

"Who is that? I'm even more handsome than that!" Laurel joked. We all laughed.

"You thick face!" Renice and Nirca shouted side by side.

"You people are crazy, our friendship is over, you will replace me with just a handsome guy!" She pretended to sulk but also laughed. "Who is he, Erin? I just saw him now?"

"My name is Cadmus Arcajante Jr., The CEO of Arcajante Bank Holdings. I'm also Erin's boyfriend." Cadmus took my phone, introducing himself. My friends' jaws dropped.

What?! Erin's boyfriend? He's Amber's boyfriend, not Erin's!

"Girl, you are a traitor! I thought I was the only one you love? I thought I was the only one but I'm wrong!"

"What the fuck? Where did you get that handsome creature?! Look for us too!"

They started yelling at me.

Oh, fuck... I'm dead.

I have a lot to explain to my friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.4K 2.2K 49
Alissa Iris De LeΓ³n the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
62.5M 2.7K 6
Brielle Newman A 21-year-old girl who was struggling to make life comfortable for herself and her niece, Delilah. Her sister left the baby the minute...
425K 16K 35
"BEOMGYU! YOU'RE DEAD!!!" @avocadomix