Out of Nowhere (Rindou x read...

Von ryo_sukuna

Haitani Rindo. One half of the infamous Haitani brothers. The despicable siblings that rule over Roppongi. Th... Mehr

| Before we Begin |
[ Prologue ]
Chapter 1: Habits
Chapter 2: Nonsense
Chapter 3: All the Things I Hate about You
Chapter 4: Sick of You
Chapter 5: Reflections
Chapter 6: Hate Me
Chapter 7: Fight Back
Chapter 8: Meddle About
Chapter 9: Car's Outside
Chapter 10: Light Switch
Chapter 11: Ceilings
Chapter 12: Exile
Chapter 14: Just Pretend
Chapter 15: W.D.Y.W.F.M?
Chapter 16: What a Perfect Day for Crying
Chapter 17: Double Take
Chapter 18: Bags
Chapter 19: I Wanna be Yours
Chapter 20: Bad Idea!
Chapter 21: War of Hearts
Chapter 22: I Wanna be your Girlfriend
Chapter 23: Those Eyes
Chapter 24: Lavender and Velvet
Chapter 25: Stay
Chapter 26: I'm Yours
Chapter 27: As it Was
Chapter 28: Yes to Heaven
Chapter 29: Cinnamon
Chapter 30: Are you Bored Yet?
Chapter 31: We Fell in Love in October
Chapter 32: Video Games
Chapter 33: My Boy
Chapter 34: I Love You So
Chapter 35: Elephant in the Room
Chapter 36: The Way You Felt
Chapter 37: Wannabe
Chapter 38: Broken Hearted
Chapter 39: Afraid
Chapter 40: R.I.P. 2 my Youth
Chapter 41: Drown
Chapter 42: So My Darling
Chapter 43: Someone to Stay
Chapter 44: Only
Chapter 45: Cinnamon Girl
Chapter 46: Love & War
Chapter 47: Therefore You and Me
[ Epilogue ]
Fun facts + Q&A
- Headcanon: Cute Scenarios <3 -
| We've Come to an End |

Chapter 13: Lunchbox Friends

7.2K 418 126
Von ryo_sukuna

"You're going to get your end of the deal, (l/n). I'm gonna leave you alone."

—~—

Third Person POV

"(L/n)-san? (L/n)-san!"

"Huh?" The (e/c)-eyed student sounded questioningly as the home ec club's president stared at her in puzzlement, "Sorry, I wasn't paying attention. What were you saying?"

"The new club members," the older female said and gestured to the three new faces, "They're all first-years like you so I want you to show them their stations. Afterwards, we'll have a club meeting to discuss the school festival."

"Ah, right," (y/n) nodded enthusiastically and shifted her attention to the new sewing club members, "I'm (y/n) (l/n). Pleasure to work with you all."

'Focus,' she thought with a small frown, 'It's been a week now... Just get over it.'

|—~•~—|

After the 'spoiled prince and foolish newcomer's dispute— or at least, that's what everybody in the school called it— (y/n) and Rindo didn't speak a word to each other. Actually, they never even saw each other after their whole fight which sparked confusion amongst her peers.

The day of, Rindo stayed in the classroom and slept throughout the morning classes. He left at some point but (y/n) didn't know when. She knew if she even so glanced at him, the tears won't stop flowing and she wouldn't be able to do anything about it...

Because he was right.

Despite the fact that she said some hurtful words and even instigated the argument— and don't get me wrong, she did feel bad about that— but (y/n) focused more on what Rindo had said. She was slowly killing herself, wasn't she?

The sleepless days where she would wake up hours early before class, then stay extra late in club just to use the sewing machine. How she recently bought wrist guards to protect her already sore wrists before it could get any worse. She didn't even know how many times she'd accidentally stab herself with the sewing needle and started wearing bandages as a precaution.

All for what? Only (y/n) knew in that club room of hers... And Rindo didn't even know how similar their situations were.

'Hah... I'm the coward...' the (h/c)-haired teen thought as she mindlessly pushed the fabric under the sewing machine— not even noticing the person right in front of her.

"Um, (l/n)-san, was it?" A girl with long, dark brown hair and hazel eyes spoke as (y/n) pulled herself together to be greeted with one of the new club members.

"Just call me (y/n). We're the same age, after all," she smiled and gave the brunette her full attention.

"Then (y/n)-san, do you know where the bandaids are? I pricked my finger on the pins," the hazel-eyed female said and sheepishly brought up her bleeding index finger whilst the other widened her (e/c) eyes.

"Ah, of course! It's over here by the storage cabinet," (y/n) stated and stood up, "I'll go get it for you."

As she went over to grab the medical supplies, the new club member glanced over to (y/n)'s work station, "Woah, did you make all that?"

Looking back to see what she was referring to, the (e/c)-eyed girl's gaze softened— they were pointing at the large stack of clothes she had completed since joining the club. She used to be so proud seeing her work build up over time, but now she feels nothing but shame. Two months worth of self projects... and she was, yet again, reminded of her last exchange with Rindo.

"Yeah..." (y/n) faintly murmured, "I did."

"Wow, you're so talented!" The other first-year exclaimed and (y/n) inwardly winced, "I joined this club because I wanted to try something new. This is my first time learning how to sew and stuff like that so I was hoping to learn a lot here."

"I see," the (h/c)-nette pulled off a small smile, "I hope you enjoy your time in this club. I can tell you from my experience, this is much more fun than you'd think."

"Then please take care of me (y/n)-san," she bowed as said female panicked— both because of the sudden politeness and the fact she already forgot her name.

"I will teach you everything I know," (y/n) replied before sheepishly scratching her cheek, "Although... sorry to be rude but I didn't catch your name in introductions."

"Oh right!" The brunette blurted, "I'm Mina. I hope we have a good year together!"

"Let's have a good year."

|—~•~—|

'This is bad,' (y/n) groaned as she switched glances between the clock and her teacher, 'Maybe I shouldn't have went to club so early today... I can't even focus on the lesson.'

She heaved a heavy sigh and plopped her head in the nest of her arms. Shifting her head to her left, she was met with an empty seat and not the bothersome cretin trying to flick crunched up paper balls into her hair.

'How annoying,' she thought with a small frown, 'This feeling... I can't fucking believe that I miss that jerk.'

(Y/n) would be lying if she said she didn't. She should be glad— after all, Rindo's finally gone from her life like she wanted.

Maybe she would've been happy if he stayed an inconsiderate, spoiled asshole who steps over everyone using fear. Maybe then, she would hate his entire being, but she can't... because he wasn't that terrible image she conjured up. He willingly offered to protect her even though it wasn't part of the deal. He was able to give thanks even if he wouldn't verbally say it. He hid her from the life he lived as best as he could.

She respected Rindo.

But now they left on a bad note and (y/n) won't be able to have that closure of losing someone close to her. She already apologized but that half-assed apology wasn't enough.

'I want to talk to you...' the (h/c)-haired student thought whilst her eyelids felt heavier by the second, '... one last time.'

At last, her body finally reached its limit and she fell into a much needed deep slumber.

Meanwhile, a certain blonde-and-blue-haired teen with distinct gold, round glasses made his way around the high school with his older brother by his side. This was going to be their last search day before they go back to their old ways of hanging out with their friends and joining gang fights during the day.

"I want Mont Blanc," Ran boredly stated as he eyed down the cafeteria they just walked by.

"You always want Mont Blanc," Rindo replied and rolled his eyes. He caught sight of a vending machine up ahead so he quickened his pace to grab something to drink.

"Ehh? When did you like strawberry milk?" The long-haired boy asked as he casually draped an arm over his brother's shoulder, looking at the different beverage options as well.

Rindo blinked. Suddenly, the sound of a cartoned milk rolled down the machine, breaking him away from his thoughts. He grabbed the strawberry yoghurt drink, poked the straw through, and quickly drank from it.

"It's good..." Was all he could say as he didn't wait for his brother to finish his transaction.

The younger Haitani walked a bit a ways to get some time for himself before Ran could catch up to him. Scanning through the windows and the little door panes, he came across a familiar classroom. He halted. Rindo debated whether or not to check— what for? He didn't know— but his feet was already approaching the door anyways.

Sipping on his drink, the tall blonde peered through the door window and his eyes immediately trailed over to the back seats. A (h/c)-haired girl sleeping soundly in her arms almost made him laugh.

'That's a first. The goody-two-shoes is sleeping during class,' he thought in surprise and backed away from the door.

"Oi, Rindo!" Ran called out and sped-walked towards him, "Why'd you leave?"

"I didn't want to wait for your indecisiveness," Rindo shrugged before deadpanning at an empty-handed Ran, "You didn't end up getting anything, did you?"

|—~•~—|

Rrring!

The afternoon bell rang indicating the end of the school day. The infamous Haitani brothers hung out with some of Ran's friends in a vacant classroom until they decided they wanted to go get alcohol.

"You coming, Rindo?" Ran asked.

Opening one eye from his short nap, the violet-eyed boy lifted his legs on the desk and leaned back on the chair to fall back asleep, "Nah, I'm good. Save me a bottle or two when you get back though."

"Alright, see you back at the house," the older Haitani waved before heading out.

The group exited the room and Rindo was left in his thoughts once more. His last talk with (y/n) didn't bode well, however, he still couldn't force down his pride to apologize. He's been meaning to for the past week but he readily avoided the (h/c)-nette whenever he saw her in the hallways.

An irritated sigh escaped his lips when he figured that he couldn't fall back asleep so he opted to walk around and clear his mind, 'Should I visit her again...?'

Maybe he should just suck it up and get it over with. If he didn't allow the time to think it over, he might be able to get out a plain 'Sorry'. A terrible apology but it was better than nothing at all.

With the new motivation in mind, Rindo hurriedly trudged his way to (y/n)'s class and hope she's still there after the bell rang. He spotted her classroom in the distance and almost sprinted his way there.

By the time he reached it, he looked through the window again to see one of (y/n)'s classmates waking her up to notify her that class ended. He almost bursted out laughing the moment that she groggily lifted her head up, but it also fell back down just as quickly when her classmate turned around to leave.

"Eek!" A female voice squeaked as Rindo suddenly appeared behind the door. It didn't take long before this random girl rushed past him— not wanting to know what would happen if she stayed any longer.

Rindo brushed off the strange reaction and quietly neared the sleeping female, 'Wow, she really is knocked out.'

He inaudibly snickered at her tangled hair and slightly parted mouth releasing soft breaths. He took his usual seat to her left, crossed his arms over the desk, and leaned his head to glance at her.

"I'm sorry for not talking to you sooner," Rindo faintly spoke as to not wake her up, "I wanted to apologize to you but I just couldn't. Even now, I'm hiding behind the fact you're not even conscious to hear what I'm saying..."

The younger Haitani tensed when (y/n) merely shifted her weight, but her eyes never opened.

"So, I'm sorry for being a coward but this is the best I can do for now," he murmured.

"I'm sorry, (l/n)."

There was a hanging silence over the two as Rindo made no move to speak again. Instead, he simply appreciated how peaceful she was now compared to the various, adverse emotions she expressed during their fight.

"I hope you don't sleep your entire day here," he said in a light-hearted manner and carefully stood up— making sure that the chair did not scratch upon the floor, "I'll probably come back later to check."

Rindo paused for a few seconds just to simply watch her entranced in a tranquil slumber before his hands reached the zipper of his jacket. As softly as he could, he took off his favorite dark-colored jacket and gently laid it around the (y/h) female's shoulders causing her to squirm at the new feeling.

"Bye, (l/n). I didn't get the chance to say it last time, but it was nice working with you too."

—~—

Author's note: 🥺... 😭

I swear, bittersweet hits harder than angst sometimes. I think it's because it lacks the closure angst usually gives.

Anyways, take care and see you in the next chap. :)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

356K 16.6K 84
Playgirl of Shibuya clash with Rulers of Roppongi "You know you are mine right? I'll eliminate anyone who dares to get close to you" -Ran Haitani "Fo...
37.1K 1.3K 30
a woman who wanted nothing more than to cry alone at the back-alley of the club. a man who hums a sweet melody as he shoots a traitor in the head. ey...
1.1K 41 17
Ridor is her brother's biggest fan, she loves him to death. She doesn't really care about his plans. If she can change his mind, she will. If she can...
633K 18.7K 59
i do not own tokyo revengers/the characters, it belongs to ken wakui. might contain manga spoilers, happy reading<3