Purple Stories | Taekook

By BlackdiaryV

Book 1. End Of The Contract ✨ Book 2. Assistant Mommy✨ O/s 3. Happy JK Day ✨ ✓ O/s 4. Happy Namjoonie Day✨ ✓ ... More

End Of The Contract-1
End Of The Contract-2
End Of The Contract-3
End Of The Contract-4
End Of The Contract-5
End Of The Contract-6
End Of The Contract -7
End Of The Contract - 8
End Of The Contract - 9
End Of The Contract -10
Happy JK DAY
Happy JK DAY -2
Happy Namjoonie Day
Assistant Mommy-1
Assistant Mommy-2
Assistant Mommy-3
Assistant Mommy-4
Assistant Mommy-5
Assistant Mommy-6
Assistant Mommy-7 *
Assistant Mommy-8
Assistant mommy-9
Assistant Mommy-10
Assistant Mommy - 11
Assistant Mommy-12
Assistant Mommy-13
Assistant mommy-14
Assistant Mommy-15
Assistant Mommy-16
Assistant Mommy-17
Assistant Mommy-18
Assistant Mommy-19*

Assistant Mommy - 20*

2.3K 132 145
By BlackdiaryV

The main event😈

Jungkook felt like swallowing a flame and everything was burning his inside out. The heat between them formed a bead of sweat at every inch of his skin.

He loved the way Taehyung was sucking away all of the loneliness inside him. He was moaning in both pleasure and pain. And he doesn't want it to stop.

He doesn't want Taehyung to stop marking and bruising his skin everywhere. He doesn't want him to stop rubbing his large hands all over his body like.. he's a treasure and Taehyung was claiming him. He just wants to call out Taehyung's name all night.

All he wishes if this night could stop. If this time could stop, if this moment could stay forever.

Six years of living together under the same roof. Never once Jungkook imagined if this night.. if this hot moment happening between them was ever possible. Where he would be whimpering under the man of the house.

Life is full of uncertainty he believed it. He wasn't supposed to sleep with his boss, father of his foster child. But this is what we call destiny right? They were destined to be together.

Taehyung tugged away a small hair strand that was stucked at Jungkook's forehead. He pecked his swollen lips and slowly muttered at his face. "Can I call you my heaven..? I don't have words left to describe what you mean to me."

He was overwhelmed with many emotions. He was loving the sounds of Jungkook's moaning, loving the taste of his body. He let his gaze fall over his figure that was wildly decorated with red marks. He got to see a blissful sight he can't explain.

Jungkook was panting with his flushed skin that was glowing red under the moonlight. It made Taehyung drive more crazy that he doesn't even want to leave a small space in his body.

"So pretty.. only for me. All mine," he growled, possessively latching onto Jungkook's lips. He kissed him breathlessly.

Jungkook squeaked as Taehyung squeezed his arse. He felt like he's gonna explode from the heat. "T-Taehyung please," he begged him to do something more.

"We are not rushing this baby. I want to savor this body until my heart wants it. This is not a dream anymore" Taehyung growled, lifting Jungkook's milky legs.

Jungkook mewled when he felt his toes getting sucked. He pressed it more into Taehyung's mouth. Never once in his life he was treated like this.. so desirable. He was finally getting taken care of like the way he deserved. He cried out between his desperate moans.

Taehyung trailed down wet kisses on the path that leads him to Jungkook's flower. He sniffed the sweet scent like a drug.

"Fvck I've been waiting so long for this. You have no idea Kook." He blurted out, staring down with a heated gaze.

Jungkook squirmed, getting wetter than ever. He was tempted to close his legs but Taehyung held them apart strongly. A loud gasp escaped his mouth when he felt a stinging pain in his right butt. He quivered looking at his dark eyes.

"I dare you to try stopping me again." With a harsh growl, Taehyung hooked his hands beneath Jungkook's knees and lifted his ass in the air, spanking it a few more times. He liked it. The redness around his globes.

Jungkook gets submissive easily without trying anything against it. The dominance was submerging inside every part of his body, making him obedient. He just gestured Taehyung with his hands to come over to him.

As the elder climbed over his thin figure, Jungkook hooked his legs around the narrow waist and kissed him desperately, wrapping arms around his neck. But he felt sparks all over his body when a hard thing rubbed against his hole.

Taehyung pulled away from the kiss and pressed their foreheads together.

"We want this right?"

Jungkook nodded vigorously. "We're ready.. we shouldn't wait anymore. Just take me already."

"Gosh I love you so much," Taehyung grunted, kissing him again. Jungkook moaned, opening his mouth widely, letting the long tongue use him. Dominate him.

The tip of his cøck made its way from parted lips to the hole. Jungkook gasped when it popped inside his small canal following the rest of the thick length.

It hurted. He wasn't used to this. He felt burning and stinging pain from the girth, he whimpered in the kiss.

"Shh.. we're doing great." Taehyung encourages him. "There's no hurry, you are taking it well." He gently caressed his lower body to relax his tensed body.

"K-kiss me.." Jungkook breathed harshly, his fingers digging into the broad shoulders as he squirmed.

His hole kept clenching and unclenching around the big cøck. Taehyung's size was no joke. The normal size of the vibrators he uses to pleasure himself was nothing compared to this one. Fvck that.. now he only wants to have Taehyung's. It was more pleasurable than those machines.

He slowly started moving his hips numbly. Taehyung got the signal to finally move. He adjusted his position and pulled back only to pull in with a huge force.

Jungkook screamed, pulling away from the kiss. He looked at the elder with wide eyes and panted as Taehyung's cøck rubbed against his sensitive walls. It made him moan loudly, feeling so good inside. So fvcking amazing.

Taehyung picked up his pace like a horse. As if a demon came to him or maybe that demon woke up inside him, wholly aroused. It's been awhile since he has slept with anyone. He was pouring out all the sexual frustration over Jungkook, thrusting hard like a beast. His fingertips digging into the soft flesh of the round a$$.

"M-more please.." Jungkook whined high, fisting on Taehyung's dense hair.

"You're so fucking wet. So tight." He gritted, diving into Jungkook's marked neck and drove his cøck harder.

The dark room was delighted with Jungkook's loud moans, ass slappings and Taehyung's low grunts. Something common about them was that they both don't remember their last time. All it mattered was.. what's happening right now between them.

It was all about the two souls merging under the moonlight becoming one.

"H-harder Taehyung.. Fvck me harder." Jungkook begged shamelessly. His hips started to roll faster while body trembled beneath Taehyung.

Thrusts become rougher. He could feel the cock pulsing inside him, ready to fill him up with his seed. With eyes filled with lust, a thing that didn't cross both of their minds at all was.. Taehyung wasn't wearing a condom.

Jungkook tightened around his member. "I'm gonna.. I'm gonna cum Taehyung!"

"Do it baby do it for me." Taehyung put a thumb over the wet pink clitoris and rubbed it hard while slamming his cøck into the hole again. He was close too.

Jungkook's eyes rolled back. He was seeing stars. His hole clenched around the bulging cøck. "Ahhhhh... ahhh ahhh.. TAEHYUNG!!" He screamed his name, cumming after.

"You did so great, baby." Taehyung praised, going as deep as he could. His balls pressed right up against Jungkook's áss. A moan of pleasure fell out of his mouth as he finally came and filled Jungkook.

Both gasped in the air to catch breath after riding so high. Taehyung settled their lips together and kissed him softly.

"That was amazing. I loved it." Taehyung admitted, smooching his whole face.

Jungkook blushed hard, muttering a small thank you shyly. He wriggles his lower body that was still holding onto the member.

"Are you okay baby?" He asked.

"I'm fine."

"Oh.. then we might doing it again--"

Suddenly a knock interrupted Taehyung from whatever he was going to say. Both of their eyes widened together and they looked in the direction of the door. In the middle of the night who it could be?

"Pull out. Hurry!! It's Tae~ outside" Jungkook panicked, punching his shoulders. He already hinted that it must be their little son.

Taehyung nodded and pulled out his member. As much as he wanted to watch the white liquid spurting out of Jungkook, he couldn't. The knocks got louder and they heard Taemin's voice.

"Put your clothes on! Quick!!" Jungkook hissed, wrapping the sheet around his naked body. He limped towards the bathroom.

Taehyung picked his pants from the floor and dressed himself swiftly. He ran to the door, fastening the robe around his body. He was glad that things were done before Taemin came.

Opening the door he saw Mrs. Han standing with a doubtful look, peeking her eyes inside the room. Taehyung looked down at his son and saw him sobbing slowly.

"Mr. Kim, your son was crying in his sleep. He was searching for his mother." She rolled her eyes and muttered, "But I guess Mr Jungkook is too busy.. sleeping."

Taehyung clenched his jaws, picking Taemin in his arms who slowly started crying now. "I'm really sorry for the disturbance. But you can go back now."

"No worries Mr. Kim. I'm a mother too. I know how to look after kids. And I can clearly see that your assist-"

Taehyung cut her off, giving a hard expression. "Jungkook is the perfect mother in my eyes and he will always be. So I don't care about your opinion Mrs Han. I think we should call it a night then. Thanks again."

He shut the door on her face and got inside. He patted his son's back worriedly. But then his eyes caught Jungkook's bralette that he forgot on the floor. He hurriedly pushed that under the bed using his foot.

He sighed after and tried to talk with Taemin whose cries were only getting sharper now. "What happened champ? Missed Mommy?"

The boy nodded on his shoulders. "Wh-where is m-mommy?" He hiccupped.

Taehyung sat on the bed and straddled him on his lap. "Mommy will be here soon. Stop crying." He wiped his tears.

On the other side Jungkook cleaned his body quickly and got dressed up. He was feeling distressed by the loud wails of Taemin that were still reaching inside the washroom.

He rushed to the bedroom and found Taehyung trying to pacify their son. Exchanging glimpses from the father he moved to his son and took him in his arms.

"M-momma" Taemin cried out his name.

"Shh baby.. Momma is here.. right here see." He caressed his back, showering him with kisses.

"Wh-why did you.. why did you go?" The little boy complained, hugging him tightly.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung confusedly. "Mommy didn't go anywhere sweetheart."

"Don't lie. I called you many times.. b-but you left me. I-i was running behind and y-you disappeared. You didn't come back" Taemin sobbed loudly in his chest.

Jungkook got shocked at first then slowly understood what his son was talking about. He mouthed 'nightmare' to Taehyung who nodded in understatement.

"Oh baby.. I didn't. Mommy would never." He shook his head and combed his son's hair softly.

"Don't leave me again. I love you so much. You know I-i have saved some money mommy. W-we can live together.. I'll buy you a bigger house than daddy." Taemin sniffled.

Jungkook broke into a loud laughter, hugging his son tightly. Even small tears gathered around the corner of his eyes. God really has blessed him with the best son who loves him so dearly. He peppered kisses all over his small face.

"Mommy don't need a bigger house baby. He can live anywhere with his Taemin." Jungkook cooed at the little one.

Taehyung stared at the mother-son bonding dumbfoundedly. He shook his head at Taemin. The six year old boy wants to buy a house for his mother from the money he was saving on that piggy bank.

"So you won't go away from me? Ever." Taemin asked, cupping his cheeks.

Jungkook caressed his son's wet cheeks with his thumb. He stared at his almond eyes, they were sparkling with hope. He glanced at Taehyung whose eyes held the same hope too. His heart clenched thinking about a day if he ever has to leave them.

"I won't. I won't go anywhere.. I promise." He assured rocking his body.

"Pinky promise??" Taemin brought his small finger.

".......... Promise." Jungkook giggled softly. He hooked their fingers. But deep inside a question still raised in his heart.

'Will I be able to protect this promise?'

***

How was it??😶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.3K 2.5K 10
- a book of taekook one shots / short stories my mind comes up with or from comms:) • nswf content • smut • topkook • bottomtae • open for story comm...
46.7K 1.9K 15
{ 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 } In which, Kim Taehyung is forced to marry an innocent boy who's too pure for this world. .. . . . Top Tae Bottom Kook . ...
177K 2.9K 66
Ψ(≧ω≦)Ψ Happy reading ❣️ this story contains : (F)fluff (A)angst (S)smut (a)small angst Kook👆👇 Tae👇👆
862K 46.3K 36
"I hate people crying. It's so damn annoying." "T-Then you must be hating me so much..." "Except you, I missed this word. You're an exception. Cry mo...