the secret

By dolaneyye

Delaney Casillas, daughter of a retired famous soccer star has been kept slightly from the press and media fo... More

intro
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Not a chapter
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
not a chapter pt 2
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

chapter 38

1.8K 32 13
By dolaneyye

a few months later.
Delaney POV
Today was a big day for all of us. Today was the semifinal match for the La Liga Title. Barcelona would go against Real Madrid. It was a stressful day within itself, and I did my best to keep everyone else calm.

A lot has changed in the past months. I left my job at Atletico, but I still went a few times to visit the team. They held a very special part of me now, and I would never forget how well they treated me. I put my apartment on Airbnb so it wasn't completely empty all the time. Everything else was well, and going great.

I woke up to go on my usual run. I changed into my outfit and quickly checked on Mateo. He was getting so big now, it sucked. He was fast asleep when i checked, so I grabbed a fruit and walked out the door to begin my run.

____

Once I finished, I quietly walked back into the house and went ahead and took a shower and got ready for the day. When I was brushing my hair, I heard Mateo crying so I went to pick him up.
"Buenos días Mateo" I smiled. He calmed down as soon as I grabbed him. I changed his diaper and got him dressed for the day.

de.Casillas00
so tiny 🥹
21,261 likes
12,282 comments

I began to feed him while we waited for Gavi to wake up.
____
It was starting to get late so I placed Mateo on his play mat and walked over to wake Gavi.

I poked his cheek, as he slowly began to wake up.
He yawned and turned the other way.
"Come on Gavi, last night you weren't so tired" I smirked.
"Fine fine" he laughed getting up.
"Buenos días, finally" I said as we kissed.
"I'm so excited for today" I added.
"Me too. I know we're winning" he replied smirking.

He got up and walked over to the bathroom to get ready. I walked back out to the living room to check on Mateo. When Gavi came out he was wearing his Barcelona track suit.
"Buenos días Mateo" Gavi smiled picking him up.
"Say Buenos días papi" I cooed. Mateo smiled as he looked at Gavi.
I got up and walked over to make us some breakfast while Gavi watched Mateo.

I made us some waffles and fruit, but didn't make too much. As I finished up, Gavi walked over and sat at the stool with Mateo in his lap.
We began to eat since we had to leave soon.
"My first El Clasico with Mateo" I smiled as i took a bite of my food.
"Oh yeah! Trust me Mateo, you're going to want to remember this moment" Gavi replied.
Mateo began to "talk" which caused us to laugh.
"Wow I think he's a Madrid fan like his abuelo" i said jokingly
"Don't betray me like that" Gavi joked.

We finished eating and cleaned up the house. I packed Mateos diaper bag, and made sure we were both ready. Gavi walked out to out Mateo in his car seat, while I finished making sure everything was good in the house. I walked out finally and got into the car.

de.casillas00
WAG mode on :)
32,382 likes
10,282 comments

We drove off towards the stadium ahead of time, since traffic was going to be bad.

____

When we finally got to the stadium, we were able to pass through the entire crowd with security. It was still a bit early, so they allowed us to go onto the field while we waited for the rest of the team to arrive.

Only a few players from the team were there, and we all hung out in the meantime.
"Pablito how did you pull a beautiful lady like this" Hector Bellerin said coming over. I blushed and smiled.
"Woah, she's mine tio" Gavi said jokingly rolling his eyes.
"Leave them alone" Jordi alba said.
"Hola Mateo" he said poking his cheeks, causing Mateo to smile.
"Can I hold him?" Jordi said. I nodded and handed him over. He walked him over to his wife as they cooed and tried to make mateo smile. I then turned to look at Gavi.

de.casillas00 posted on their story: better watch my man 🤔lol

I laughed as I walked over to show Gavi. He shook his head as he wrapped his arm around my waist.
"I love when you do that" I smirked as I turned to face him.
"Mmm don't turn me in before the match now" he laughed.
"You're a weirdo" I replied blushing.

"All right everyone, to the locker rooms" Xavi said as he walked towards the tunnel.
"Good luck amor, we'll be cheering for you" I smiled kissing Gavi.
"Los quiero princesa" he said hugging me.
Jordi came over and handed Mateo back to me, as the security guard led us towards our seats. Now to wait for the match to begin.

____

Tensions were high right as the players walked onto the field. I watched as Gavi looked serious and focused. But god he looked so hot. I blushed and smiled at me own thoughts.

"Chill, we get it. Your boyfriend is hot" Lena said, scaring me. I looked over as she walked over and sat next to me.
"You scared me, I didn't see you there" I laughed getting up.
"I could tell, Gavi has you drooling over here" she replied
"You're annoying" I laughed.
"Hola Mateo, come to your favorite Tia" she said smiling as I handed Mateo to her.

____

It was close to halftime and it was still 0-0. Both teams were putting up a good fight, and it was getting harder for Barcelona to score. I began to stress out but still had faith.

And then suddenly we were awarded a free kick. Pedri crossed the ball over towards the center, where Gavi stood as he headed the ball into the net. Goal!!

Lena and I jumped up and cheered, causing Mateo to giggle. Gavi ran over towards our section and blew a kiss. I smiled and blew one back.

"Say yay, Mateo! Your papi scored" I said as Mateo was attentive towards the field. I couldn't wait for him to grow up and to be able to bring him to all the matches.

Gavi POV
I kept my focus the entire game. Real Madrid was putting up a good fight, but they were getting weaker as the game passed. I honestly began to feel very confident.

"A girl like yours should be with a real man kid" I heard someone say behind me.
"What did you say?" I said turning around. I saw Dani Ceballos standing there smirking.

"You heard me, shes too hot to be with a kid like you" he laughed. I ran passed him to get the ball and he tugged on my hair.

He laughed, "now I'll really get her attention" he yelled. I got annoyed and tried to run toward him before the referee blew the whistle.

"Hey, hey. Relax he's all talk. Show him your better on the field" Lewandowski said pulling me back.

"Keep your mouth shut, or you'll see" i yelled to Ceballos. I sighed and walked away.
____
Delaney POV
The game ended 2-0 Barcelona. We were going to the finals!! We were all so excited, thankfully Mateo was used to all the cheering and such by now he was unbothered. He laughed and smiled as he saw everyone around him happy.

I waved and smiled Gavi as he celebrated with the team. I sat back down, as everyone else began to leave. Gavi left to go change in the locker room, and we waited for him at our seats.

"No way, look" Lena said as she turned her phone towards me. I looked at the screen to see that Atletico Madrid was about to win their match against Villarreal. It was the 86th minute and they were already winning 3-1. I smiled and then froze.
"Wait, so that means-" I began to say.
"That your boyfriend and your best friends will be going against each other next weekend" she smirked.
"Why aren't you smiling?" She said confused
"I'm happy, but I would be sad for whoever lost. I know atletico are like family to me now, but if Barcelona lost I would be crushed for Gavi" I sighed
"Well...on the bright side. Um I don't know actually" she said
"Either way that's a problem for next week" I shrugged. She nodded.

Gavi appeared and walked over to us.
"Hola Lena, it's nice to see you" he said hugging her.
"I guess I'll say the same" she said sarcastically
"Shut up" he laughed
"Anyways...I'm gonna head out. See you guys next week" she said waving as she got up.

"Nice goal" I winked
"I had to show off, this girl I really like was here so" he joked
"Oh yeah?" I smirked
"Yeah, I think her dad is Íker Casillas or something I don't know" he smiled.
"You're such a goof" I replied as I got up to kiss him.

"You also had a new record. Only 1 person you wanted to fight today" I said shaking my head.
"Sorry princesa, I tried my best" he pouted
"What did he even say to you" I replied
"Doesn't matter" he smiled
"Pablo.." I said seriously
"He was talking about you" he said running his hand through his hair.
He explained to me what happened, and I smiled.
"Too bad you're stuck with me" I said sarcastically, as I wiped the sweat on his forehead. He smiled.
"Te quiero mucho Pablo" i said kissing his lips.
"Hmm waited for that for 90 minutes" he smiled kissing my cheek.
"I waited for that smile" I replied
"Thank you" he replied
"Let's go Mateo" he said grabbing him from my arms.

We held hands as we walked out of the stadium. The fans smiled and waved, as we quickly walked to the car.

We drove straight home, since ferran and sira would be coming over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 286 41
"Who would have ever thought that a love full of secrets could end in an infinite love." From enemies to lovers and from lovers to A love full of se...
34.1K 928 38
Lucia Torres, a young, ambitious pro volleyball player meets Pablo Gavi after moving to Barcelona to pursue her dream. Can Lucia handle the pressure...
154K 2.4K 19
Me and pedri have known eachother since we were little kids including becoming a teen mum to his child.What happens when the world finds out about yo...
96.7K 2.4K 62
☆ when he's all she wants to be, but she's all he wants to be. fc barcelona's best youngsters, made in la masia; camile santana and pablo gavi p...