๐™ฎ๐™ค ๐˜ฝ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™||๐™ ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ก๏ฟฝ...

By smfd_niyahh

"๐š ๐š‘๐š˜ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐š’๐š— ๐šŠ ๐š‹๐š’๐š๐šŒ๐š‘" "๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐š’๐š— ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ ๐š‹๐š’๐š๐šŒ๐š‘" More

1- ....
2-...
face claimz.
3- ...
4 -....
5-....
6-...
solana's house tour
neyasha's house tour
THE NEW FACE CLAIMSSS!!!!!
7- ...
9-....
10-...

8- ...

2.5K 55 8
By smfd_niyahh

Neyasha's POV:

We go into the mall and everyone splits up, so the boys went there sepret ways but kay  stopped before they went,

"Here ma" he says pulling out two huge ass stacks if cash and handing them to me "kay I have my own money I'm good" I say trying to give them back but he pushes my hands away and puts the stacks if cash in to my purse.

"Too late ma, text me when y'all done" he says kissing my cheek and I smile thanking him as me and the girls walk away from the boys and start looking around.

The first thing that caught our attention was Victoria Secret, we went inside and we tested a lottt of perfumes and lotions. I also got this light pink Lacey bra, and a matching thong.

And I got two lotions and 3 perfumes. We got what we needed from there and looked around some more before deciding it's time we should get our hair and nails done. We went for hair first. I went with just a silk press and I dyed it. I don't really do wigs, there just not my thing and I like natural shi. Yk?.

This was my hair style

And Solana dyed her hair red, and cut it shorter, it was still a really cute, and she got it curled.

This was solana's

In then bri got black and white long extinction's braides.

Bri's hairstyle:

We of course all hyped eachouther up and took some photo's, then we paide and left the hair salon, heading to get our nails done.

I was still deciding on what nails to get, but on our way to find the place it took a long time, but a group of guys came up to us, stopping us.

"Wsg shorty. What y'all up to" the tall brown skin one says who was looking at Bri up and down, "sorry, but we got niggas. Bye" bri says as we try to walk off but they stop us again stepping in front of us

"Damn why y'all In sutch a hurry. We just wanna get the number" a lightskin guy my hight probably 2 inches taller says stepping close to me grabbing my hand..

"Uh uh don't touch me. Our niggas are on there way over here so y'all might wanna go ahead and leave." I say pushing he guy in front of me back cs his breath was fuckin kickin.

"Man we ain scared ah those lil niggas." The lightskin one says stepping closer. "Oh frl? So u won't mind me calling my nigga? Kay flock to be exact, over here?" I say grabbing my phone out of my purse. "Wait u kay flock's girl?" A different brownskin one says as he steps up. "Yeah.. Oh and her? That's dougieb's girl." I say with a smerk on my face because of how scared they now looked.

"We gotta go anywway's... Well catch y'all later ight" the lightskin one says as they hurry away.

We all make eye contact and break out laughing "pussy's" Solana says and me and bri agree and laugh some more. We calmed down a couple seconds later and we finally spotted the nail salon. We walked down and into the salon.

There was only one girl in there so we all sat next to eachouther at the stations. I went with these light clear-ish pink. Nails with ringtone's design's on them. Bri got white nails with a while flower on both her index fingers and some design's in it, the  solana got blue n clear nails with design's on them.

Neyasha's nails:

Bri's nails:

Solana's nails:

We thanked the workers that helped us and all left a tip. Then we left that place and took some pictures out of the salon. We were just wondering around for a little bit until we spotted a rainbow. (Yk the store rainbow.. Yeah that not an actual rainbow 🫥)

We went inside a got some dresses, and crop tops. I needed up with 3 dresses, 4 tops, and 2 bottoms. We paide and left the store. We were all getting pretty hungry so we looked for what to get and saw a food place. We placed our order and sat down to wait for it. I grabbed my phone out my purse and texted kay.

                                        Kaykay 🫶💓
Me: kay

Kay kay🫶💓: yea ma? Wya?

Me: me and the girls just made it to a food court, we got our hair and nails don't already, ima show u when we see eachouther 😊

Kaykay🫶💓: I bet u look beautiful ma, me n the boys are in this random ass shoe place.. Imy,

Me: I miss u too kay 😂. We're probably just gonna hit a few more clothing places after we eat then I'll text u when we're done okay?

Kaykay🫶💓: okay ma.

.

The food finally came after a while and we ate. I got chicken Alfredo, a salad with a shit ton of mostly lettuce, and some broccoli.

Solana got pasta with some cucumbers and also a salad. N then Bri got Tattortots and a spice burger (definitely not my type of meal ☺) and also a salad on the side. And we all got water's.

We were joking around and taking pictures. We finnished eating 30 minutes later and we agin all left a 30 roller tip on the table and left thanking the workers.

We went into a couple more stores and we all got a shit. Tun.of cloths. Like we eatch had 7 bags on one arm after leaving a shoe store.

We sat down at some chairs at the mall laughing our asses off because some Karen was cussing out one of the workers at finnishe line because she blamed him for her card declining over 4 times already, then she tried to leave but Bri 'Accsadentaly' tripped her makeing her drop everything including a cake she was holding and the cake went everywhere on her.

Then we laughed even more because we had so many bags and couldn't go into any more stores with them because there fucking heavy ash. So we calmed down and I called kay.

"Wsp ma, y'all done? "  kay says as he answer's immediately, "about that we need some help" I laugh out looking at all the bags we had. "What's wrong wear y'all at?" He says quickly and I laugh some more seeing how serious he looked in the screen. " some guys over here are trying to flirt with us and we told them to leave us alone but then this one guy pushed Solana over and took my purse, then he kissed Bri!!" I say as the girls faces turn red from trying not to laugh along with mine.

Everybody and they mama knows damn well the boys aint gon come help us if we told them it was because we needed help with the bags. So I had to make up something.

"Are you okay ma? Wear y'all at we otw" kay says with a mad ash look. I told him wear we were and he hung up. We all burst out laughing but try not calm down. But it doesn't help at all as we see the boys all come running down the elevator and twords us.

"What the fuck..are you oka-" caden says going straight to Bri but stops as they realize were laughing our asses off.

"I know u fuckin lyin" Dougie says las his face drops and they look around us at all the bags. "Neyasha are u fucking serious?" Kay says looking mad. Welp now he's pissed at me.

I calm myself down and stand up walking twords kay and it looks like his face soffend when he sees my hair and nails but he tried to keep a straight face seeing as he actually was pissed off. "I'm sorry but we needed help with our bags and I couldn't think of anything to get y'all to come" I say hugging him but he just rolls his eyes "yeah whatever we ain't got time for this. Let's go"

He says grabbing my bags that were laying wear I was sitting at.

And boom!! That's the end if this chapter I hope he liked it!! And I ended up staying home todayyyy! AND I ain't got school tmr!! Idk why I just don't :)

Love u all sooooo much!!! ❤❤❤

Vote pretty human ☺🥰😘💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 788 12
" ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ง๐—ผ ๐—ผ๐ง๐ž ๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐—ผ๐ฎ ๐š๐ฅ๐—บ๐—ผ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฌ๐—ผ๐—บ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ง๐—ผ ๐—ผ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐—ผ...
4.8K 158 8
"๐˜ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜บ, ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ"
522K 21.4K 43
"๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž, ๐ˆ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ." - ๐’๐„๐๐“๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
103K 2.1K 37
"๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ"