𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐥𝐲 | q. fabr...

Da mayasbitxh

in which the sassy younger hummel and the perfect cheerleader find love in a way they never thought they woul... Altro

cast
Pilot
Showmance
Acafellas
Preggers
The Rhodes Not Taken
Vitamin D
Throwdown
Mash-Up
Wheels
Ballad
Mattresses
Sectionals
The Power Of Madonna
Home
Bad Reputation
Theatricality
Journey To Regionals
season two cast
Audition
Britney/Brittany
Grilled Cheesus
Duets
Never Been Kissed
The Substitute
Furt
Special Education
The Sue Sylvester Shuffle
Silly Love Songs
Comeback
Blame It On The Alcohol
Sexy
Original Song
Born This Way
Rumors
Prom Queen
New York
season three cast
The Purple Piano Project
I Am Unicorn
Asian F
Pot O Gold
The First Time
Mash Off
I Kissed A Girl
Hold On To Sixteen
What If...?
Michael
Heart
On My Way
Big Brother
Dance With Somebody
Choke
Prom-asaurus
Nationals
Goodbye
season four cast
The New Rachel
Britney 2.0
Makeover
The Break Up
The Role You Were Born To Play
Gleathers
Dynamic Duets
Thanksgiving
Swan Song
Sadie Hawkins
I Do
Girls (and Boys) on Film
Guilty Pleasures
Shooting Star
Loss of Innocence
All or Nothing
season 5a cast
Love, Love, Love
Tina in the Sky with Diamonds
A Katy or a Gaga
Trio
City of Angels
100
New Directions
season 5b cast
Welcome To New York
Family Dynamic
Bash
Get It Right
You Are In Love
Opening Night
The Back-Up Plan
Old Dog, New Tricks
The Untitled Rachel Berry Project
season six cast
Homecoming
Jagged Little Tapestry
A Wedding
Dreams Come True
thank you

Diva

1.3K 73 39
Da mayasbitxh

Sam did a little investigation, and it turns out that the Warblers used performance enhancers at sectionals, which disqualified them from being able to compete at regionals, meaning that Glee Club was back.

Adalynn couldn't have felt more at home when she walked into the choir room with Bailey, Tina, and the twins. They took a seat in the front row with Marley and Jori, and a few moments later Finn and Julian came in with Ms. Pillsbury, who wrote something on the board in big, bold letters.

Diva.

Adalynn smirked and cocked a brow. Diva was her middle name, and she was gonna bring it hard this week.

"Now that we're back in the game, we've got to come strong," said Finn.

"Diva week is all about finding your inner powerhouse," said Julian.

"That's right," Ms. Pillsbury nodded. "The online Urban Dictionary defines a diva as, 'A fierce, often temperamental singer who comes correct. She is not a trick-ass ho, and she does not sweat da haters."

"Great, so I guess the guys are screwed this week," Jake commented.

"That's right, Baby Fuckerman," Adalynn smirked. "Deal with it."

"Fuckerman!" Ava giggled, clapping her hands together while Bailey shot Adalynn a warning look.

Blaine cleared his throat and said, "Guys can be divas."

"We all have inner divas," said Ms. Pillsbury. "I myself have been considered quite a diva at many a local restaurant because I know what I want, and I will send a dish back."

"You all might as well quit while you're ahead because there are only two ways to spell 'Adalynn,' and one of them is D-I-V-A. Diva," Adalynn said, snapping her fingers.

"You best believe that it will be brought, dished out and served, then mopped up by the time you can even pick out a wig," Unique sassed, pointing at Tina, who gasped in offense. "Looking at you, clocking that sadness."

"I have more diva in my little finger than you have in your whole angry inch, Wade Unique," Tina scoffed as Bailey snapped her fingers to back up her girlfriend.

"Use that finger, use that snap," Ms. Pillsbury said as she snapped her fingers.

"Listen, guys can be divas," Blaine insisted.

"You wish," Jori scoffed, rolling her eyes. "We all know who the real diva of this club is."

"Yeah, me," Adalynn sassed, tossing her long brunette locks over her shoulder.

"You guys, I'm gonna win diva week," Brittany spoke up. "And do you know how I know that? It's because..."

****

The twins watched in awe as Adalynn performed River Lea by Adele. Ava mimicked some of her sassy shoulder shimmies, making Maya giggle.

"Go, Awa," the older twin smiled at her sister.

Adalynn sent the babies a wink as the song ended and took a bow as everyone clapped.

"Yay, Ada!" Ava cheered, clapping her tiny hands as hard as she could. "That's my Ada!"

As Adalynn sat back down, she pulled the younger twin into her lap and kissed her cheek before high-fiving Bailey and Tina.

"I think I speak for everyone when I say that that was one of the best performances so far this week," Julian said, sending his cousin a smile. "But, now it's time for a very special guest."

"They say that true divas aren't really mortal," said Finn. "They're more like the Loch Ness Monster or Sméagol."

"Diva's walk and they talk and they breathe brilliance," Ms. Pillsbury added. "So, here to demonstrate that elusive brilliance is a very special guest diva."

"Taylor Swift," Bailey gasped.

"All the way from Louisville..." Finn smiled, motioning to the door. "Give it up for Miss Santana Lopez!"

"Tana!" Maya and Ava screamed, smiling as the Latina came into the room with a group of cheerleaders. She smiled and waved at the twins before sending Adalynn a wink.

The whole club watched in astonishment as Santana performed Nutbush City Limits. It was hands down one of Bailey's favorite numbers she'd ever seen her sister's best friend perform, and Adalynn was completely speechless.

Jori's jaw dropped as she exchanged a look with Marley, who was equally as shocked by Santana's show-stopping performance.

Maya and Ava smiled from ear to ear and clapped along with everyone else when the performance ended.

"Yeah, Santana!" Bailey cheered.

"Hi, Tana!" Ava waved to the Latina.

"Yay, yay, San!" Maya cheered.

"Santana, that was simply the greatest moment in show business history," Brittany said as she stood up to high-five her ex-girlfriend. "But how come you didn't tell me you were coming to town?"

"You know, I think that the better question is, why did you tell me you were dating Sam?" Santana countered.

"Oh, snap," Ava gasped, covering her mouth with her hand.

"Stupid Trout," Maya grumbled, scrunching her brows together.

"I had just left a comment on my favorite Rizzoli & Isles lesbian subtext blog when I heard the news," Santana continued as Brittany sat back down. "Oh, and before I forget, allow me to introduce my backup, and my girlfriend, Elaine."

Bailey frowned as she looked over at her sister, who looked like she was about to cry.

"And by girlfriend, I mean out and proud, lipstick-loving, After Ellen-reading girlfriend," Santana said, sending Brittany a smug smile.

****

Adalynn closed her locker as the dismissal bell rang loudly overhead, meaning that the torturous school day was finally over. As she turned to head down the hall, Santana walked up to her with a smirk on her face.

"Hey, Addibear."

"Oh no," Adalynn shook her head. "Uh-uh. Not gonna happen. You only ever use that nickname when you're trying to seduce me. I'm not gonna be a homewrecker with you and your new girlfriend."

"Relax, girl Hummel," Santana rolled her eyes. "Elaine and I aren't dating. I just wanted to make Brittany jealous."

"That's such a bitchy thing to do, Lopez," Adalynn scoffed. "You do realize she's really hurt right now, right?"

"Well, then she can go cry about it to Sammy Boy and use his huge lips as a pillow to cry on," the older girl rolled her eyes before taking a step closer to the shorter girl, her signature smirk plastered on her lips. "Anyway, I have a proposition for you. Something that'll help the both of us. As I'm sure you know by now, I'm a raging sex addict who needs something warm beneath me to digest my food."

"No way," Adalynn shook her head. "I can't do that to Britt. She's like a sister to me, and she'll be crushed if she finds out we hooked up. Twice."

"Let Auntie Tana tell you how it's gonna be," Santana said, placing a hand on Adalynn's shoulder. "I'm hot, you're hot, and I love to make people jealous. She doesn't have to know. So, are you in, or are you a pussy?"

Adalynn pressed her lips together as she looked around the hallway. Brittany wasn't anywhere in sight, and neither were Bailey, Tina, or the twins. They were most likely already gone.

"My dad and Carole won't be home until later, and Finn and Julian are working at the tire shop tonight," Adalynn said as Santana smirked and cocked a brow.

"Perfect."

****

Santana smirked as she shoved Adalynn down on the bed and climbed on top of her. She looked into her eyes for consent, her smirk widening when the younger girl nodded. She captured their lips in a heated kiss as she ran her hands greedily up and down her sides before sitting up. She pulled Adalynn up by her shirt, which she proceeded to remove before pushing her back down.

"Quinn's such a fool for breaking up with you," Santana rasped between open mouthed kisses to Adalynn's neck. "She doesn't deserve you." She bit down on her neck, smirking when the younger girl moaned as she soothed the bite with her tongue. "You know what I think, Addibear? I think we should call her."

"She's gonna kill you," Adalynn said as Santana sat up and reached for her phone.

"She's not here to do so," the older girl smirked as she dialed Quinn's number and put her on speaker.

"What do you want, Satan?" Quinn asked with a sigh from the other end. "I have an exam tomorrow that I need to study for."

"Remember junior year when I said Adalynn was up for grabs?" Santana asked with a smirk.

"You better not fucking touch her!"

"Too late."

"Addie, don't do it."

"Addie can speak for herself, Q," Santana said as she sat her phone down on the bed and pulled Adalynn's jeans down her legs, throwing them across the room.

"Only I get to call her that," Quinn growled. "She's mine, Lopez."

"Not anymore," the Latina smirked as she rubbed the younger girl's clit through the fabric of her underwear. Adalynn whimpered, closing her eyes and bucking her hips forward to create some type of friction.

"M-more," she moaned out, gasping when Santana wrapped her fingers around her neck.

"Santana, don't hurt her!"

"Please, she's fine," Santana scoffed as she used her free hand to pull Adalynn's underwear off. "You're fine, right Adalynn?"

"Y-yes," the brunette choked out.

"Yes, what?" the older girl asked with a glare, tightening her hold on her neck.

This kinky mother fucker.

"Mommy."

"That's right, Addibear," Santana smirked as she released her hold on Adalynn's neck, the younger girl gasping for air. "You're mine now," she whispered seductively as she shoved two fingers inside her.

Adalynn cried out in pleasure, her back arching off the bed and her eyes closing. On the other end of the phone, Quinn's jaw clenched. She hated the thought of anyone touching her girl the way she did. She hated the thought of anyone else pleasuring her in ways that only she had.

"Say my name, Adalynn," Santana husked as she passionately kissed her neck.

"Addie, don't say her name!" Quinn snapped. "You're mine!"

"Say it, or you don't get to cum," the Latina rasped, using the pad of her thumb to rub tight circles on the younger girl's clit.

"Adalynn, don't!"

"Say it," Santana growled, curling her fingers.

"San–"

"Adalynn Emilia Hummel, don't you dare say her name!"

"Santana!" Adalynn cried out, moaning as the older girl added a third finger.

"Good girl," Santana smirked, pulling her fingers out and making Adalynn whine at the loss of contact. "Tell me what you want, pretty girl," she asked as she spread her legs apart and pressed tender kisses to her thighs.

"Addie, don't answer that."

"You," Adalynn breathed out, ignoring her ex-girlfriend.

"But how do you want me?" Santana asked, licking a line through the younger girl's wet folds, making her moan softly. "I could use my tongue, or maybe a strap? Maybe I'll scissor the life out of you. It feels a lot better than anything Quinn's done with you."

"Santana, leave her alone!"

"Shut up, Fabray," Santana groaned as she got up off the bed to remove her shirt and jeans. "You don't get any say in who Adalynn does anything with," she said as she slid her underwear off and climbed back on top of the brunette. She captured their lips in a heated kiss, using her tongue to explore every corner of her mouth.

"Adalynn, she's using you," Quinn said, running a hand through her blonde locks and standing up to pace the length of her dorm room. "Don't be a victim in her twisted sex games."

"Tell me what you want, Ada," Santana rasped as she sucked on the skin of her neck and reached a hand down to rub her clit. "Cause I think you need to experience scissoring at least once in your life, and Quinn's too much of a priss to do that."

"I can hear you, Satan!"

"Good," the Latina smirked. "What do you say, Adalynn?"

"Y-yes," Adalynn stuttered, tears forming in her eyes from the pleasure she was receiving.

"Yes, what?" Santana asked in a growl, sitting up and wrapping her hand around her throat again.

"Yes, mommy," the younger girl moaned.

"Santana, get your greedy hands off of her!"

"Bye, Lucy!" Santana smirked as she hung up on the blonde before sitting up and spreading Adalynn's thighs apart. "By the time I'm done with you, you're gonna forget that Quinn even exists."

****

Bailey watched with a smile as Tina performed Hung Up by Madonna in the courtyard for her diva week number. She had so much confidence, and she'd never seen her perform like that before.

Adalynn smiled and exchanged a look with the blonde beside her, both of them knowing that Tina had this competition in the bag.

Everyone clapped for the brunette as she finished performing, and when Julian opened his mouth to complement her, she said, "Don't even worry about it," and walked away, not looking back once.

"Now that's a diva," Bailey beamed, still awe-struck from her girlfriend's jaw-dropping performance.

****

"Winning dinner for two at the Red Rooster Express Suits..." Ms. Pillsbury began, holding up a free dinner certificate up.

"The first annual William McKinley High School diva award goes to..." Finn said, trying to build anticipation as Julian played a drumroll.

"If it's Santana, I swear..." Tina rolled her eyes.

"Tina Cohen-Chang!" Finn, Julian, and Ms. Pillsbury exclaimed.

"Titi!" the twins cheered, clapping along with the rest of the Glee Clubbers.

Bailey smiled and kissed Tina on the cheek as her jaw dropped and a smile formed on her lips.

"She never wins anything!" Brittany gasped.

"Yeah, Tina!" Adalynn cheered, smiling so much that her cheeks started to hurt as her best friend went to the front of the choir room to get her award.

Bailey jumped up from her seat to wrap her girlfriend in a tight hug. "I'm so proud of you, T," she whispered.

"Thanks, Bails," Tina grinned.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

10.6K 241 16
I guess they call it the sophomore slump Always crying always drunk Alex moves schools after issues at her last one. They just so happens to join th...
23.3K 643 11
(COMPLETED) Santana is starting college with her best friend Quinn. Quinn quickly makes friends and they are all going out together, Santana isn't ve...
15.5K 824 30
"Well, I don't like living under your spotlight. Maybe if you treat me right you won't have to worry." Violette Donovan and Quinn Fabray have always...