Fate's Chance

By rabgafbanperiod

A story in which a pop star by the name of Justin Bieber falls in love with a normal girl that happens to be... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
We're number 1???
60
Q+A with the Cast
Sequel is out now!

52

821 44 20
By rabgafbanperiod

Happy Black History Month!! 🫶🏽🖤

Ps. this made me realize this book has been out for more than a year. I think it's bout time to wrap this up, yeah?

Arabella

"I should've known all this was you. I'm leaving..." I said before I stormed off mad as hell. How childish of him to pull something like this. And Jade will definitely get cussed out for pulling a stunt like this without telling me. I thought she was on my side like what the hell

"Wait," he suddenly grabbed my forearm hindering me from walking any further. "Don't go." Damn him for having those mesmerizing brown eyes that could make anyone stop in their tracks. This wasn't fair.

With his eyes locked with mine, I couldn't walk away even if I wanted to. His stare paralyzed me so unintentionally. I wondered if he was aware of the power that he has over me

"One hour, That's all I ask. One hour of your time then if you want to leave, I won't step in your way"

"Fine" I agreed taking a seat at the beautifully arranged table that was stationed in the middle of the deck. My elbows rested on the soft white table cloth that was covered with red rose petals

Why did this entire set up have to be so beautiful? Doesn't matter though because I've made my mind up about him. He could buy all the flowers in the world and I wouldn't give him another chance. My feelings are priceless...

I sighed as I continued to silently admire the effort. Of course he had three coarse meals laying before us with a bottle of Screaming Eagle aka the most expensive wine in the world. Of course he had the entire yacht surrounded by gorgeous string lights that were almost an exact replica of the stars above us. Of course he was dressed in a suit with a fresh haircut looking way more appetizing than this three coarse meal. Of course he would pull something like this..

I cleared my throat realizing that he's been staring at me "What?" I questioned with much attitude. What could he possibly be smiling about in such a situation like the one we're in. And why the hell was he so good a sweeping a woman off of her feet?

"I can't believe how effortlessly beautiful you are."

"Thanks" I quickly reply "Justin what—"

"I'm glad you came"

"I didn't really have much of a choice being that you had Jade kidnap me"

"Yeah but You're still here. That lets me know you still love me"

"Of course I still love you...feelings don't just disappear like that" It would take way more than a few weeks for me to get over him

"Bella I'm sorry"

"Yeah you've said that already"

"Well allow me to say it again," he proceeded to lean forward in his seat "I sincerely apologize for hurting you Arabella. You have to trust that I am committed to you and only you. No other woman in this world or even this lifetime could ever amount to you. I love you and only you.."

"I want to believe you—"

"Then do. I've never given you a reason to not trust me so please believe me when I say that I did not sleep with that woman. She's despicable and desperate to see me unhappy again but I won't have it."

I did a little research on this Hailey character myself and did find a few allegations against her stating that she was actually a horrible person that has used her reputation to get away with a lot of bad things.

I don't know if I was persuaded with this dinner or by his choice or words but I honestly believed him. I do trust him but hearing about his unborn baby truly messed my head up. Even if he didn't sleep with her that night he pocket dialed, he still had some form of ties with her. Those "ties" being a baby....

"Even if that were true, you're having a child with her Justin. You also kept it a secret from me for so long even after you looked me in my eyes and promised me there would be none of that."

"I know I know and I won't ever keep something from you again. I just didn't want to tell you this because I know she's lying. I figured there was no need in stressing you with this because I would get her to admit that she wasn't with child. I'd planned to handle this in the shadows so it wouldn't ruin us but that obviously wasn't the right thing to do"

"How could you be so sure?"

"That she isn't pregnant? Well I mean for starters I know her better than anyone" I scoffed rolling my eyes

"Oh right you guys are like besties for the resties right?" Why the hell would I want to hear him say how well he knows his ex? Why are men so dumb?!

"That's not what I mean. What I mean is, after all those years of being trapped with her, I was a firsthand witness to all of her tactics. I know how she thinks and just how  psycho she can be when it comes to getting what she wants."

"Hmm.." Until I see a negative pregnancy test, my mind will not change.

"That explains why I met with her that day, when I accidentally called you? I was just trying to get her to stop talking to these blogs spreading false rumors. She pissed me off so bad I even started laughing like a maniac."  He shook his head as he stared off to the side thinking back. "Here let me pour you a glass.."

Before I could protest, he reached over the table grabbing both the bottle of wine and a glass

"I'm also pretty sure I didn't sleep with her on the night that she claims she conceived the imaginary baby. I mean I was completely drunk but I remember bits and pieces. I definitely would've remembered if we had sex.."

"Well you didn't remember when we did"

"Oh that is what I told you huh?"  He chuckled placing the filled glass in front of me

"What?!"

"Oh There's also the fact that she can't have children."

My eyes damn near popped out of their sockets "What do you mean? How not? How do you know?"

"Oh well to make a long story short, when we together, she realized I wanted kids someday so she basically got her tubes tied without me knowing haha. I totally forgot about that until Jaden brought it up"

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah" he admitted before laughing as if Kevin Hart suddenly walked in

"Justin....that's not funny. That's actually—"

"Traumatizing for a man that's always dreamt of having a family with the woman that he loves? Yeah well it's funny now after saying it outloud and hearing just how fucking insane that woman is but trust me...when I found out I was devastated. I mean it is her body at the end of the day but all she had to do was tell me she didn't wan—-anyway that's the past. I say all this to say that, I am not having child and I did not step out on you."

"I-I mean I don't know what to say. This is crazy..." would she really go that far just to make Justin's life so miserable. Why on earth would she lie? She's actually insane

"You could say yes?"

"Yes?"

He smiled pushing his seat back to stand. "Bella, I love you..." Suddenly people began to appear from the lower deck, up the stairs holding instruments. Not just any instruments but violins. I gasped as they suddenly began to perform completely surprised by their appearance. I couldn't help to smile recognizing the song immediately as they began to play My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dione. Titanic was one of my favorite movies which is something I've told him probably once

I watched his every move as he walked around the large round table over to me digging in his back pocket.

"Arabella, I'm not perfect, there's absolutely no use in denying that. I've made mistakes but I promise you that I will never make the same ones again. If you would allow me to, I also promise to be the man that you need me to be. I will always be there for you through thick and through thin and to prove it..."

He began to get on one knee pulling out a blue box from his back pocket...

"Wait wait Justin what are you doing?!" I love this man but was I really ready to get married??!

He opened the box revealing the most beautiful diamond I have ever seen in my life. It was absolutely stunning!

"Arabella, will you please accept this ring as a promise that I will love you for all of my days and even after? Will you accept this ring as a promise that I will never do anything to lose your trust in me?........Sweetheart will you accept this ring as a promise that one day I will replace it with a wedding ring?" The look in his eyes were of such sincerity as he stared up at me.

I nodded my head slowly trying to cry as pretty as possible. The tears were nonstop as they streamed down my face "Yes!" he smiled quickly sliding the ring on my finger before lifting me in the air.

"Justin!" I screamed laughing as I covered my face in embarrassment. He smiled brightly placing me back down.

"I love you. I'll never stop telling you" he muttered placing his forehead on top of mine.

"I love you too.." Our lips smashed into each other as we began to passionately kiss.

"Uh alright guys, thank you for coming! You can go!" The amazing violinists simply nodded as they walked away smiling but continued to play on their way out.

"I shouldn't have doubted you. I'm sorry, I just..I just thought you changed your mind about us after hearing that phone call. I thought you no longer wanted to be with me and realized just how much I didn't fit in in your lifestyle. I'm sorry for the way I treated you Justin" My tears suddenly became a product of embarrassment. Realization suddenly kicked in that he'd been honest about not cheating this entire time.

"Look at me" he demanded as he gently lifted my chin with his soft hands

"I understand that you may doubt me sometimes but don't ever doubt my love for you. I'll love you forever.." I smiled wrapping my arms around his waist as he wiped my tears away

"....and ever?"

His lips turned upward forming into a bright smile "and ever" he said before crashing his lips onto mine. His hands wrapped around my neck as he kissed me like he missed me.  A moan escaped my lips as I felt a single hand go lower... lower.....and lower.

I quickly pulled away feeling my cheeks heat up "Justin, there could be someone coming"

"No one's here but us. The orchestra were the only people waiting down below and they've gone now"

"What about the captain? He was here earlier "

"He's not the captain," he chuckled "he's actually the private chef that prepared this food but he's gone. It's just you and I here on this boat. By the way do you like it?" He questioned spinning me around and hugging me from behind

"Of course, I've never been on a boat before let alone a yacht. You've outdone yourself Bieber"

"I'm glad you think so cause it's yours." He said before planting a kiss on my neck

"What!? No I can't accept—" I was interrupted by his sweet kisses trailing down my neck

"You ever made love on a boat?" He muttered as his hand slid up my stomach and across my chest finally gripping my neck

"Mm no"

"Come on sweetheart, let's change that"

______________________________

I didn't wanna use that old pic but......do y'all see the material? He looks goodt!

Leave a comment on what you think! 🤍

It encourages me to post more lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 73K 59
This is the old/ original version of this story (I decided to republish it while I rewrite the new version.) ...
1.1M 36.5K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
5.2M 172K 44
Twenty-three-year-old Riley Eames is still haunted by the heartbreak from three years ago. After the unexpected encounter with rising Hollywood star...