Mending Morality

Bởi STUD247

They are two sides of the same coin. Peter Parker, the hero that no one remembers. Wanda Maximoff, the hero t... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Sequel is Out

UPDATE

695 28 8
Bởi STUD247

A bunch of you have been waiting for a little while for an update on the sequel to Mending Morality. Well I have some good news for you. Your waiting is about to come to an end.

The sequel is nearly ready.

It's called "Age of Redemption"

I'll even attach the story cover picture on here so you all will know it when it comes out.

I really appreciate all the support you guys have been giving to not just this story, but my other ones as well. Thanks for that everyone! And I'll post once Age of Redemption is posted.

Till next time!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.7K 13 26
After his parent's death Peter was kidnapped by Hydra before his aunt and uncle could take him in. Ever since he has been trained by Hydra to be thei...
4.8K 169 11
This is book 7/7 in my SpiderWitch Series Wanda and Peter no longer know each other as they used to, no more love story, no more comfort that they b...
12.3K 313 13
This is book 3 /7 to my Spiderwitch series This follows the events of Avengers Infinty war! If the timeline is a little messy, I'm sorry.
12.4K 243 15
What if Scarlet witch never joined the Avengers but when she did vision betrayed her. She is now the Avengers first priority to catch her as everyone...