COTE REACTION: The Unfamiliar...

By STsombra

This fic is simply about the characters from the original story COTE responding to Kiraishin's fic titled "Cl... More

Prologue: Where are we?
chapter 2: A loving family and changes
chapter 3: Getting to know the "family world"
Chapter 4: The new Class D
Chapter 5: Arisu...Onee-chan
Chapter especial: Reaction to "Joke Chapter"

Chapter 1: Death comes to Ayanokōji

7.6K 199 114
By STsombra

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Hello very good, I honestly didn't expect to do this so quickly, but let's just say I'm excited to do this FIC... I need to clarify that I don't like fics of reaction where Ayanokouji's class insults him for any reason, so you won't see much in this reaction fic, thanks for the support and since there's nothing else to say, let's continue...]

[Note: there are some other changes in the series, basically I delayed Ayanokōji's "declaration" with Karuizawa, I wanted to do it this way and sorry if you don't like it]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Now we are going to see how he died..."

...

Silence filled the room... I honestly didn't expect to die, but I'm sure it was because I was trying to gain my freedom or something like that.

"What!"

"KUKUKU, apparently this monster is dying, they had to at least kill it with a bazooka."

("Surely it was because of his father, he got his freedom, but it didn't last long...") said Sakayanagi

"Quiet!" said Kiraishin.

"It was a cold winter morning at that time. The Sun hadn't been up and yet here I was sitting upon my bed. My eyes were wide open, darting around left and right. Why was I like this? Earlier, about 20 minutes ago, heard a soft thud that originated from the roof of my house. I knew that things weren't in all sense, alright."

"It had been 5 years since had managed to graduate from Tōkyōto Kōdo Ikusei Kōtō Gakkō, or Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School in English, and had finally moved out."

"I wonder at what grade we will end up" Horikita said.

Our class had managed to reach Class A after a long and brutal battle against the other classes. Not only that but as I went through my Third year, I had been at constant cold war with a certain man."

"Yes!!! We did it!" said class D

Our class was happy and excited, this is supposed to be the real future and then we get to go to the parallel world?

"FUFUFU, so we lost, but I know whose fault it all was."

She looked at me from the side.

"Haha, Susune helped us so much and we made it to A class, that's amazing," Sudo said.

"Yes. Our leader is incredible."

"KUKUKU She's nothing"

"Are you stupid, we are class A, if she was nothing you would have stayed in class A"

"I see you are more flawed than ever, as GOD said Ayanokouji is the best of us all and certainly the man who leads in the shadows, KUKUKUKU"

"Wait, so he's X?"

Some people wondered, but immediately dismissed those thoughts.

"Ever since they had made contact with our school, there are times wherein that man manages to squeeze in an assailant in order to remove me from the school."

So he's still bothering me, huh?

"Wait, why do they want to kick you out?" asked Kanzaki.

"Who knows?"

This is due in fact to the notion that not only was not willing to drop out of school, but also any attempt of getting me expelled, I was able to repel such attempts, not only from the First Year bounty hunters but also from Student Council President Nagumo and Acting Direction Tsukishiro themselves."

"You sent bounty hunters to capture Ayanokouji?"

"So my plans didn't work out? I'm much more interested in you now, Kouhai," Nagumo said.

"Thanks?"

"So you lost Nagumo, you're worse than him," Fuka said in a mocking tone.

"You took me quite by surprise."

"It was a grueling battle to say the least. But in the end, one had graduated, his thirst for an unforgettable challenge quenched which leads to us separating paths without any form of grudges, and another who had been taken out of his position to be replaced by reinstated Chairman Sakayangi himself."

"In truth, the third year battle had placed a massive strain upon me. Yes, I have limitless capabilities, yet here lies one of the flaws within the masterpiece of the white room.

"Who do you think you are?" Said Hondou

"What is the White Room Ayanokouji?" asked Kanzaki.

"I do not need to tell you."

"Hey, we have a right to know," said the D class.

I ignored that.

Despite being called the perfect human being, am still that, a human being. I still get tired, I still get stressed out, I still get fatigued."

"We have a new koenji in our class or what?"

"I am perfect, I don't understand what you mean" Koenji said fixing his hair and looking at himself in the mirror.

"Narcissist"

"FUFUFU/KUKUKU."

"Do you know what the white room is, Hime?"

"Maybe."

("I have to be on his side, according to Ryuuen he is the leader of his class, so if he made it to class A, with that mediocre class, he must be someone to fear.") Said Snake.

"I deviated from my plan to create the biggest obstacle to Horikita Suzune's growth due to some deviations."

The eyes turned to me so that I could speak.

"There's nothing I can do, people gave me that nickname, so I have accepted my fate, I think..."

"So you think you are perfect?" asked Ryuuen.

"No, we humans are not perfect per se."

"Good answer, Ayanokouji," said Kiraishin.

"One of them lies right beside me, sleeping peacefully. I could let my lips curl into a soft smile, something I have gained the ability to do after being able to open up my heart to this individual.

I smile, it looks like the future is good, even if I'll die...

"He smiles..."

("Mouu is so cute, but that means he'll fall in love with someone in the future... Will that be me? Even though I want to believe it, it's hard for me to imagine it.")

("So Ayanokouji-kun is dating someone, is that me? No, honami mala honami stop worrying like that, we're just friends.")

"Don't you think Ayanokouji is cuter with that smile?"

("Mouu gets more attention from the girls now.")

In truth, she was the only one who was able to see such a thing, and at such rare occasions to. Something she finds rather endearing.

Something along the lines of 'it's because i only see it' or something like that.

I promised that I'd protect her, protect her with all my might. Which leads me to this current predicament. As was reminiscing of the past, I have counted over 20 thuds upon the rooftop of our manor. I frowned to myself as I shook the individual's shoulder.

"Who is it?"

("Wait it's me? He told me he would protect me").

"Mmm... Kiyotaka..." She lets out a tired moan as she was gently shook.

"Kei..."

Something that surprised me, because I was planning on going on a date with Hiyori to see if she was jealous, to know if she was 100% in love with me, and to propose to her to learn more about what love is - I did not think our relationship would go that far.

"Kyyaaaaaaa," the girls shouted excitedly

and started surrounding Kei to have a girls' meeting or something like that.

"So Ayanokouji, huh?" said Sato.

Kei was redder than a tomato

"Damn bastard, you got yourself a nice girlfriend," Ike said.

"So Kei, I need to talk to her to approve this relationship," said Hasebe

"And there's that motherly sense again," said AkiBRO.

("I know Ayanokouji is very good, of course he would get a girlfriend,") Ichinose said a little depressed.

"Whaaat..." She groaned out as she turned towards me. She then immediately faltered and then asked "What's with the scary expression?" She asked, her voice rather tensed, betraying her exhausted nature in that moment.

"We have company" I said.

"Wait what does that mean?"

She lets out another sigh.

"At first it was scary, now it's getting annoying" She remarked as she had then sat up. "How many does this make it, 51?"

"54"

"That you're the world's most wanted criminal? or that KUKUKUKU?"

"Ehhhh? I already lost count huh..." She said before sighing out once more. She pinched the bridge of her nose and instead of pulling for the lamp switch, she had moved her hand towards the drawer nearby. She then pulled out a black object to which I'm already familiar with at this point.

"You know, your father really doesn't give up, huh?"

"What's wrong with your father? Does he not accept the relationship?" Said Matsuhita

"Knowing him, I'm sure he won't take it well."

"Yeah..."

"He was at the wedding, right?"

("Are we married?") said Kei.

"Wow so this is very serious."

"I saw"

"Ahhh Mouu! Why can't he just accept that you wanted to be free from his ambitions?!" She whined out, which of coursed caused me to smile internally.

She was cute after all.

("Ayanokouji thinks I'm cute").

"Haha look at you you're a mess Kei."

The girls kept surrounding her and teasing her about her expressions.

Hirata gave me a smile.

And many guys congratulated me but some gave me a jealous look.

Aside from that, Kei was also aware of what my father wants. After all, I had confessed to her about my past at the start of the third year. It was at that time when we were sleeping in my dorm room when someone had broken into it. Of course the both of us got out of that unscathed, yet she was traumatized at that time, thus resulting in us either sleeping separate or in her room for about 3 months.

"That must have been hard."

"Yes, who wants people to come to you from time to time to separate you from your girlfriend."

"Ayanokouji, I know this is the future and you may not know it, but why is your father attacking her?" said Katsuragi.

"I think it's explained in the video, so keep watching."

Afterwards, we began to keep score on how many had broken in or attempted to break in to get me, hence the number 54.

"So many times?!"

"That would traumatize anyone, I couldn't sleep for a second," Sato said.

"But Ayanokouji always seems calm," Kanzaki said.

"You know I can't change my facial expression, I was born that way"

"This video says otherwise, Ayanokouji," said Katsuragi

"Yes, but it's just a smile, nothing else".

After my last comment, they stopped questioning me and went on to look at the hologram.

She then placed down the black object unto the bed, revealing it to be a tactical suppressed pistol, a Glock 34 to be precise. "I made sure she's loaded" She remarked as she then pulled another one, this time it was a Makarov.

"Wait, wait, are you going to kill them?"

"The way I see the situation I'm in, they'll most likely want to kidnap me, so I see it as self-defence."

("Looks like he's having a hard time. What's your history, Kiyokata? At least I know you'll tell me in the future.").

"But there are better ways to handle this, aren't they sent by your father, you guys could talk about it and-" Hirata said.

"I'm his son and I know him better than you, he's not the best man to say that".

I said it in a louder tone than usual and that silenced the whole atmosphere.

"HEHE This will be interesting" said the Kiraishin GOD.

"No, You're not taking them on with me" I said as I grabbed the pistol from her hand. She glared at me

"So Karuizawa is also used, it looks like a soap opera series," Mori said, pulling out unfamiliar popcorn from somewhere.

"Why not?"

"Father's not playing around this time..."

She paused for the time being, her purple eyes staring deep into my golden own. These were the eyes that made me feel regret for the first time, the eyes that made my heart skip a beat for the first time, and the eyes that saw through my darkness for the first time. "How many do you think there are?" She asked me, her voice was now filled with more worry.

"Awww how romantic"

"KUKUKU So the MONSTER has a heart, that's unexpected."

"That's rude Ryuuen-kun," Hiyori said.

but Ryuuen ignored her.

"Everyone ignored his statement about his eyes being dark?" Said Kanzaki

They ignored Kanzaki's comment because most of them were reversed, to them it looked like a movie, but to me it means how I'm going to die?

"Twenty three... He's growing desperate. If Amasawa's intel is correct, then Father's probably about to kick the bucket at any time."

"Is Amasawa-san still there even?"

"Well yes, she is the one keeping tabs from the inside, after all."

"Amasawa?" asked class 1-A.

"Sempai and I are acquaintances, so to speak."

"Hey, I'm not trying to mess with you, we just talked once."

It is true that Amasawa had been considered an exile of the White Room ever since the Uninhabited island exam back in our second year, first year for Amasawa, but at some point in time, she was able to make contact with said facility. Instead of being a subject, she was reinstated as an instructor. This is perhaps to add her experiences of the outside world to the newer generations.

"Uninhabited island?"

"We haven't done that test yet."

"I wonder what it's?"

("So she's going to betray us, now we know, we're not going to join forces with her to make a plan to kick Ayanokouji out") Nanase said.

[Author-sama: That's funny because you were one of those who betrayed and became a tool, but she doesn't know yet]

So she really helped me, huh? She didn't lie to me.

Contact with her, of course, is utterly scarce. "When was the last time she contacted you, exactly?"

"Six Months ago" replied as was now putting on my tie. I then turned towards my wife after I made sure I had chambered in a bullet. "You know what to do, alright?"

Kei nodded as she stood up and went up towards a wall. She pressed something and soon, the wall started to open. This was a secret passage that would lead her towards the tunnels that had been constructed along with the manor. The tunnels themselves lead towards the town. I then gave her a coat, something to keep her warm as she traverse the cold tunnels.

"Oh, look, a typical action movie secret passage," Sotomura said, putting on his glasses.

"That looks cool."

"Get out and make contact with Horikita-Senpai and Kiryuuin-Senpai"

"So Suzune also..."

"Hoo, what a good choice you made, Kouhai, I will pay more attention to you from now on."

I then paused for a time being because I realized that she might have to defend herself out there. And so then handed her the pistol that took from her before leaning in and pressing my lips up against her own.

"Y-You're a sweet couple," said Ichinose.

I try to say it, but it feels a little sad to say it.

"Honami-chan, is there a problem?" Said Mako

"N-No, nothing, Mako-chan."

"That doesn't convince me, but I'll let you run away for today, Honami," said Mako with a mocking tone.

Which made Ichinose blush a little.

She didn't resist, she immediately melted upon contact before shuddering in delight. The moment we parted, she immediately spoke. "Stay safe, Kiyotaka"

"That's my line, Kei"

She nodded. Yes, she was as determined as back then but I know she was afraid.

For myself, and for our future.

"Dude, your dad is the worst, talk to us if you have to, we'll always listen to you," said AkiBRO.

"Yes!" said the Ayanokouji group.

"Thanks, I'll keep that in mind," I replied with my usual apathetic face.

I sighed internally because I knew that the last thing she was worrying about in this moment was her own safety.

I then closed the doors that lead to the tunnel system. Kei stared at me worried before she uttered out the words-

"I love you"

And thus the doors were sealed.

I closed my eyes as i took a deep breath before sighing softly. Yes, Kei...

I love you too...

Wait, don't tell me he's going to die right now, are you?"

The sounds of boots rattling along the pavement could be heard as men clad in black armor and clothing approached the door. Looking closely, they appear to not have any patches to indicate which nation they were serving. They only had a small kanji on their sleeve.

[Hunter 1 proceed to the entry point]

[Proceeding, Taking point]

[Okay, Target for Elimination; Subject 4-01 Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and any accomplice within.]

"Wait, your father is sending people to kill you?" said Katsuragi.

"Well, he wants to control me completely, and if he can't, he'll resort to this other way."

"That's terrible," Hirata and Ichinose said.

There was a slight pause in movement as the target had been clarified through the communication

[Elimination? Weren't we supposed to subdue him and return him to the Facility under the direct orders of Professor Ayanokouji Atsuomi]

[The situation has changed. Due to the previous government's involvement in the funding of that facility, We are ordered from the government itself to eliminate all that are involved in it, including the previous and current test subjects]

"They're talking about the white room. What's that?" asked Kanzaki again.

There was a slight pause.

[Shit, I feel bad for Delta, they're the ones conducting the raid on the facility]

[Christ... I'm kind of glad to be involved with Operation Kingslayer instead]

[I wouldn't if I were you]

[Cut the chatter, we're breaching in 3. 2. 1.]

The main entrance would then be blown off from it's hinges as it would soon be flooded by shadowed figures.

[Im sorry but I'm quite curious. Why are we sending four whole squads to take down one guy?]

[You haven't heard?]

[No, I'm new to the force.]

There was another slight pause as they continued to scour through the living room, trying to tag their intended target for the operation.

[Well if you must know, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka... Some say he wiped out an entire Platoon all by himself from the Second Korean War... Some say he has connections with the current chairwoman of the prestigious school in Tokyo, the mafia, and Koenji Conglomerate. Others say he's well connected with the likes of the Horikita Siblings more so with the younger sibling. Some say he's had affairs with a well known Celebrity Entertainer, Fashion Designer, Head of the Intelligence Agency, and Idol Star, despite already being married to his own Psychiatric Doctor.]

All were silent and processed what they had just heard.

"Wait, is this true?"

"If it's even possible?"

"Well, you can think what you want, but this is really going to happen," Kiraishin said.

[But you don't need to concern yourself with those rumors. What you need to understand is what he is to the White Room.]

("I will find out what the "White room" is. It seems to be his weak point and defeat him") said Nagumo.

[There Is a reason he's called The Demon Lord of the 4th Generation.]

[The Demon Lord?]

"What are you talking about a fourth- generation demon?"

"You owe us an explanation, Ayanokouji," said Class D

"Guys, I am sure he has a reason for not saying it, so please calm down," Hirata said.

"If Hirata-kun says it, then it's fine."

It was after this question was uttered out, all hell broke lose. The point man who was checking the corners would stagger and then fall back down. Blood splattering upon the guy behind him.

Most of the girls looked away because of the dead man.

[CONTACT CONTACT!!!!]

But that wasn't all, somewhere inside the house, there would resonate an explosion which prematurely lights up the dark rooms. The comms were in utter chaos as the cacophony of gunfire flood the entire house.

[MAN DOWN WE HAVE A MAN DOWN!]

[CHRIST! WE ALREADY LOST THREE?!]

[To a trap too! BE ADVISED, THE COMPOUND IS RIGGED! I REPEAT, THE COMPO-]

There soon would be another explosion, this time along with the squad that had just breached the main doors.

[CAPTAIN!!!]

Some had started to lose hope

[Hail Mary, full of gra-]

Some grew desperate

[We are losing more and more men!]

Some realized what the one guy meant by Demon Lord of the 4th

"This looks like a massacre."

"So Ayano-dono is our OP type protagonist, " Sotomura said.

"Please stop talking like that," Ike said.

[I don't want to die!]

Despite through the hail of bullets, despite through the unending

[Ayanokouji!!!]

[.....] I

Huh?

Did I...

[...]

No... I couldn't have... But... Something hurts... Well it's nothing i couldn't shrug off but...

I can't move...

[...]

I stared at the broken window which seems to frame three special forces there, cautiously approaching me. I couldn't see their faces clearly, at all.

Everything was growing more and more blurred out.

[T-target.... Neutralized....]

Did I... lost?

"It really seems like a joke that he's losing KUKUKU."

"What do you mean?" asked Horikita.

"You don't need to know, Suzune."

Sudo wanted to attack him, but Horikita gave him a withering look and made him sit down and command him like a dog.

Did I finally get taken down? Defeated? Had I deteriorated that much from whence escaped the White Room eight years ago? Hmm... This isn't so bad... Atleast my father wouldn't be able to retrieve me anymore, finally destroying 15 something years of progress from his dreams.

"You make it sound like you never lost," Kanzaki said.

"You can look at it any way you want."

[Confirmed, Target has been Neutralized...]

However...

I couldn't help but feel this tugging feeling upon my chest...

No...

I already knew what this was...

I've felt this before, felt this whence I was apologizing to Kei on our third year, trying to break up with her. The same feelings that made me falter from my decision to get back on track. The feeling that made me want to hurl.

"So you wanted to reject her so she wouldn't mess with these people and even Kei accepted, you really love each other huh?" Said a wild Sato who was a bit jealous with Karuizawa.

I knew Kei was mentally strong, but this passed my expectations honestly.

I couldn't move...

I couldn't move...

I couldn't move...

I couldn't move...

[How many casualties....]

I need to move...

I need to move...

I need to move...

I need to move...

[Too many...]

Kei...

Promise me you would never leave me...

Promise me that you'll always be by my side...

Promise me that we'll spend the rest of our days together...

I do!

Till death do us part!

I love you Kiyotaka!

I love you Darling!~

I loooove love you hubby!~

"Man, this is going to make me cry," Ishizaki said.

"My BROTHER doesn't deserve this..." Said Albert-chan

"This is terrible..."

"How can his own father do such a thing?"

I then closed the doors that lead to the tunnel system. Kei stared at me worried before she uttered out, with a shaky and defeated tone, her voice filled with longing and worry, the words "I love you" escaped her lips once more and thus the doors were sealed. I saw her eyes, the same eyes that looked at me with so much love and adoration, which at that time stared at me with sorrow and hurt.

She knew today was the day...

"That must be hard for Kei to accept that your husband will die and not be able to do anything to save him..."

"Ah..." Just by my voice, the Special Forces troops around me tensed up.

I stopped looking at them as then felt my head just turn towards the sky, watching as the snow fall from the darkened skies.

White

As white as those walls, the walls that had contained and kept me from this beautiful world.

White...

To think the same color that had oppressed me would also be the same color that I'd see the day I would be set free.

"Do you hate the color white or what?" said Hondou.

("Surely it's about the "White Room", that would make sense") Said Kanzaki.

Ironic...

"Ahh, it's started snowing".

Kei didn't seem to be listening to my words. It was only lightly, but ithad begun snowing. From midnight until morning, it seems snow's going toaccumulate again.

After staring up at the sky, once I had returned my gaze tokei, Kei was staring intently at me.

"He's already hallucinating, because of the blood loss...."

Ah so have remembered that day. The day I noticed something amiss between us, the day we started...

"I'll also just be calling you 'Kei' then".

"Tauwa!"

Many people laughed.

"Haha, look at her, she was so nervous, it was clear how in love you were."

"Yeah, just pretend a little, Kei," Matsushita said.

Kei blushed like a tomato again.

"...tauwa?"

"N-nothing! Why is Kiyotaka also calling me by my first name?"

"Look how sweet she is," said the Karuizawa Simps.

"Disgusting" said many girls

"It wouldn't feel right if you're the only one calling me by my first name whilst I don't, right?"

Ah... What an amusing memory...

Yes, I wouldn't mind... I wouldn't mind being at the mercy of these glacial skies once more. The memories of my 'textbook of love' who turned into the most irreplaceable individual in my life.

Yes, In all my countless victories, the only Victory that I find cherishing was the victory I attained in winning her heart.

"I didn't know you had a romantic side, Ayanokouji," Hasebe said.

("If he thinks so, maybe we can be boyfriend and girlfriend here again, but let's do it right this time.")

If my future self thinks that falling in love with her was the best decision of my life, then I'll have to propose to her and continue our relationship, maybe with the new information I've received now, I can change the course of history...

Some say what had done to get her heart was cruel, some say what I did was a walk in the park for me, but like Warfare, Love must be fought for and be won over in order to gain the ideal partner.

"Ah... The Moon is beautiful tonight, Kei"

Many students began to cry after seeing what had just happened.

"Dude, this is sad, what the fuck?"

"Is this really going to happen?"

So that's how I died? Like I said, he lost at least 15 years to reach his goal.

"Yes, this really happened, I'm tired of repeating it... Now we'll see how he's revived and goes to the 'reverse school" said Kiraishin.

...

-----------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter 1 (4600 words)

Well, this chapter may not have been that interesting, but now comes the good part.

I hope you enjoyed it, even if you think I wrote little reaction, I do not think there was much more to do than what I did.

If you did not like it, I assure you it will be better in the next chapter as I want to get to the parts of the story that interest me quickly.

If you are asked, I do not mind if you correct me, please do and I will correct it if I think it is necessary.

Thank you for reading and please, if you like it, enter it without saying more, I say goodbye.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 3.2K 25
These are not just any reactions but one of the most funny and illogical classroom of the Elite Reactions ever made out there. Truly one of the react...
7.4K 409 4
Ayanokouji Kiyotaka finally achieved what he's wanted since the beginning of his life--freedom. However, freedom comes with it's own set of challenge...
68.1K 2.9K 142
This story is my own take on COTE year 2. Some volumes will remain similar to the original, while others will be completely different. Some events fr...
2.8K 87 15
Status : Finished Word Count : 52910 The story is about a man whose Compulsive tendencies make it impossible for him to keep a job, a young girl who...