Knights of Zodiac: Saint Seiy...

By Creepy_Dearest

I dont see them in wattpad. ITS MY TURN TO SHINE BEACH Plus, i always wanted to do this :D ik Knights of Zodi... More

Zodiacs
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5 (Hades)
#6 (Poseidon)
#8 (Hilda)
#9
#10

#7 (Athena)

228 13 1
By Creepy_Dearest

What does Goddess Athena think of you?

Aries - "Oh! It's one of my best knights! May you pls say hi to them for me? thank you!"

Taurus - "Oh? you work for Mu? that's nice!"

Gemini - "I know Hilda isnt cold-hearted and They arent too!"

Cancer - "Oh dear..I dont want them in trouble.."

Leo - "oh? they work alone? That's ok!"

Virgo - "Also one of my best knights! They're nice ^^"

Libra - "Like I said, if hilda was cold-hearted she will still have her kindness in her, just like them!"

Scorpio - "You also work for Mu? cool! Hope you get breaks tho!"

Sagittarius - "oh? Seiya's friend! that's awesome! May you say Hi to them for me pls? thank you!"

Capricorn - "Oh..I know there's kindness in them tho.."

Aquarius - "Oh dear-"

Pisces - "Oh no- T^T"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 1K 27
Rinata come cattiva dell'Otome game, l'unico modo per schivare permanentemente il bad end è sposare letteralmente chiunque al di fuori del gioco. Per...
186K 27.9K 112
"ကျွန်တော် သူ့ကို လက်ထပ်ချင်တယ်" "သခင်လေးဖန် သူက ချမ်းသာတဲ့ ဒုတိယ မျိုးဆက်၊ တည်ထောင်သူမိသားစုရဲ့ တတိယမျိုးဆက် ပြီးတော့ မြို့တော်မှာ မြင့်မြတ်ပြီး ကျေ...
561K 13.9K 43
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
580K 19.6K 84
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...