๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ, ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜๐˜‚...

By arianawritesturniolo

โ because i love you idiot! โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡. . . แดŠแดœสŸษชแด€ แด€ษดแด… แดแด€แด›แด› สœแด€แด แด‡ ส™แด‡แด‡ษด ส™แด‡sแด› า“ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…s sษชษดแด„แด‡ า“ษชส€sแด› ษขส€แด€แด…แด‡ ส™... More

๐’„๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’“๐’๐’…๐’–๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’๐’†
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’†๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’—๐’†
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
chapter twenty two
๐จ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž

๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’Š๐’™

1K 15 27
By arianawritesturniolo

★彡𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 > 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞彡★

the ogs ❤️

minivan matt = matt

julia = julia

ava = ava

chrispy creme = chris

nicky = nick

kody 😏 = kody

juliaa

hey nickkk what r u doing for this wednesdays video??

i have a good idea

nickyy

we havent decided yet whats your idea?

julia

i was thinking of doing a baking challenge together if you guys are down?

it could be tmr

ava

i wish i could come

i got to visit my dad tmr 😭

minivan matt

good idea julie

im down wbu chris

chrispy creme

sounds good babe

julia

cool

kody 😏

cant make it either gotta bb game

julia

so just me nick matt and chris??

chrispy creme

yep 👍

minivan matt

ill pick you up tmr at 12 julia

julia

okay cool

see you guys tmr

goodnight everyone ❤️

end of chat

10:15 tuesday morning - Julia's house

ᴊᴜʟɪᴀs ᴘᴏᴠ

I wake up to the sound of my alarm, i hit snooze a few times and then eventually dragged myself out of bed. Once again, i catch myself staring at Matt's post. I sigh and place my phone back down on the bed-stand. I turn on the shower and begin getting ready. An hour goes past, my hair, makeup, jewellery and outfit is all ready. 

julias outfit ⤴️

ᴊᴜʟɪᴀs ᴘᴏᴠ :

I walk downstairs to my mum sitting by the kitchen bench. "Morning mum," i say with a smile. "Hey honey, you hanging with the triplets again today?" she asks. "Yep, i get to be in their Wednesdays video this week," i say smiling. 

"That's good, so... i heard about you and Chris! How's it going?" she asks. My heart sinks, i really don't want her to know, because i don't know how much longer he will be my boyfriend. "No, that was just a prank for youtube," i say forcing a smile. My mum just chuckles and returns to staring to her phone. 

I hear a horn from out the front, "bye mum," i say rushing out the door. 

ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ

Julia hopped in the front seat of the minivan, it was just Matt. "Where are the others," she questions. "Oh they're at home, i just wanted to come get you a little early," he smiles. He's wearing a blue hoodie, dark jeans and his af1's. "I'm so excited for this video tonight."

"Me too," Julia responds, "I'm planning on beating your ass," Matt adds.

"You wish," Julia says flirtatiously.

The pair pull up to the triplets apartment. Matt opens the car door for Julia, he's always been really kind like that. She smiles, letting him know she's appreciative. He stops right before opening the front door to the apartment. "What's wrong?" Julia asks. He just shakes his head and looks down, and continues walking into the apartment. Julia walks in behind him, confused about that whole interaction, she forgets all about it when she see's Chris. "Hey baby," he says kissing her for a few seconds. "Ew get a room," Nick says giving Julia a side hug.

Nick begins to set up the corner in front of the kitchen sink and gets everyone their blindfolds. "Who wants to do the intro," Nick asks. "I'll do it?" Chris says.

We all line up behind the kitchen bench. "Hey guys, welcome back thank you for joining us for this weeks wednesday video. Today we have a special guest... my girlfriend, Julia." The room goes silent. Julia fakes a smile as Chris nudges her. Julia looks over to Matt, he looks so sad. I think Chris saying it out loud made it real for everyone. "Anyways," Nick continues awkwardly. 

They were put into pairs to verse each-other, Julia and Chris, and Nick and Matt. "You okay?" Chris asks Julia. "Mhm," Julia says happily. Except she isn't happy, she wishes she could just talk to Matt. Matt continued to not speak for the whole video, so neither did Julia. She felt bad for not liking Chris, but her heart just knew it wasn't Chris she needed, it was Matt.

"Matt can you fucking speak please, you're ruining the video," Nick teases. "Let him be," Julia defends. Nick looks at Julia with a confused look. Later she mouths to him.

A few hours pass and they have finished baking. Nick and Matt's team won, since Nick was so invested. Chris and Julia are curled up on the couch, he's playing with her hair. Julia was arguing to Nick about the challenge, when she realised that Matt wasn't there. "I'm just going to go to the bathroom," Julia declares. Chris moves his arm to let her get up. 

Julia lied. She wasn't going to the bathroom. She was going to the porch. A place she hated going, because it always meant Matt wasn't okay. 

As expected, there he sat, on the porch step. "Matt, what's going on, this is the second time i've seen you leave the group so suddenly... is it-, is it me?" Julia's question lingers in the air. Matt stares straight forward not turning behind him to see her. He can't bear to look at her right now. 

"Matt come on, like what the fuck is going on, i'm your best friend." There was that word again, friend. Matt found his fists beginning to tense. "Just go away Julia."

"NO, what the fuck is going on. I love y-," she is interrupted by Matt.

Finally, he stands to face her, "don't say it, i can't hear you say it Jules."

"But i do love you. As a friend of course," she forces.

She stands staring at his lifeless face, there is so much emotion behind his eyes. Yet, she feels scared. She grips his wrist, "Matt..." He tugs his arm away. 

"Fuck, you want to know why i'm always out here? It's you, Julia. I have need-" he's cut off. This time it isn't by Julia. A familiar face is standing in the doorway.

"What's going on?" Chris asks. Julia doesn't say anything except stare into Matt's eyes, with tears. "She was just telling me to come inside to watch a movie with you guys," Matt says forcing a smile. Chris nods and wraps his arm around Julia's shoulder and walks her inside. Julia turns her head to Matt standing all alone on the porch. 

Julia can't even comprehend what happened in the last 5 minutes. What did Matt want to say? Why didn't he want her to say i love you?  Why was he so upset with her? Thoughts raced around Julia's head.

ᴊᴜʟɪᴀ's ᴘᴏᴠ

I can't take it anymore, all of these thoughts. This Matt situation is making me feel insane. I feel like i don't know anything.

Well, i do know three things. I don't love Chris, i can't lead him on. I need to end this.

hey guys

dont worry ill be making matt happy soon

chapter 8 is going to be a bit dramatic so wait for it

vote if u can ❤️

- ariana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.3K 630 23
โ‹™ โœง ๏ฝฅ๏พŸแต—สฐแต‰ สทแต’สณหกแตˆ โฑหข แตƒ แถœแต˜สณหขแต‰ โฑแต— สทโฑหกหก แตโฑหกหก แต’แถ  สธแต’แต˜ หกแต‰แต— โฑแต— โ‹† . ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–บ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐—†๐–พ๐–พ๐—๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—’ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—‡๐–พ๐–พ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—‚๐—† ๐—๐—๐–พ...
22.7K 387 14
โ› can you please just take me back, like i'm begging on my knees at this point, sini. โœ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› . . . ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๏ฟฝ...
350K 6.8K 49
โ it's exhausting, pretending to hate you. โž โ you don't hate me? โž โ we both know i don't. โž ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›. . . what was believed to be a harmles...
74.3K 541 30
โ I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways โž โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* in which she's in love wit...