𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡...

By radskull69

Things seem to be going great for you. You have a stable job as a doctor at the prison, you have a pretty goo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 11

2.3K 64 279
By radskull69

Bobs pov:

After you left:

A low crunching sound could be heard in the woods, sounding awfully like snapping of twigs or branching as a small boy sat in a small patch of grass. His hands stained with blood.

Though he didn't mind much, his momma can clean if for him when he goes home soon. He prefers her help over his dads, he gets so strict and angry when he gets dirt or blood on him..

He was so lost in his own little world he barely noticed the small quiet padding of familiar footsteps.

"Bob bob! Look what I found!" A small voice calls out excitedly, he turned his head over his shoulder to see his closest friend run up to them. Somehting he couldn't see in their hands.

What's got you so excited now?

You were wearing a cute blue, purple and black striped shirt with jean overalls on top. Wearing a cute black beanie with cat ears on top.

Meanwhile bob was wearing a large red scarf that covered a majority of his face, a hoodie with the tnmt's on the back and some grey shorts.

It was December and it was getting cold lately, snow was starting to fall too. He was surprised you didn't seem bothered by it yet.

When they finally closed the long distance between them you thrusted your hands out to him, Bob blinked back before sitting straighter and peeking into their small hands.

"What...what is it?" Was it a rock? You tend to like those. Maybe a new flower?

"It's a heart shaped rock! Well, it kinda looks like a heart...if you squint your eyes." You giggled when you placed it in bobs hands, but as you did you noticed the red painted on them.

At least he was right about it being a rock, you were getting more predictable.

"Oh! Are you bleeding again?" They grabbed his hands softly, turning them over to look for a wound. "I can get some leaves and my mums lip balm! I'm a doctor so dont worry!"

Bob had to hold back a chuckle, you didn't really know what your doing and besides, he's fine. But he doesn't mind you holding his hands, you do that a lot..

he likes it.

...

And it's not his blood anyway.

"Calm down its not mine, I just found this bird. Look." He shifts over to the side so you could see what he was playing with and he heard you let out a little gasp. Whether is was of horror or surprised he wasn't sure.

"It's a little birdie! What happened to it?" You hovered over it anxiously, unsure what to do as blood bled out of its broken wings. Laying on the floor limply, it's once beautiful white and blue feather over coated with a 'ugly' crimson.

He thought it suited it, was the colour it needed.

"I found it, thought I could keep it as a pet." He petted it's head softly, it was oddly quiet. Was it sleeping?

"So I broke its wings, now it can't fly away! Saw it on a film once that my dad was watching." He turned to you cheerfully, maybe you two could take care of it? Play house or something and this could be the baby, wait. Was it a boy bird or a girl? How do you tell birds apart..?

"B-but it's hurt! We need to go get a bird doctor or something!" You stood up abruptly and looked around the forest wildly as though a hospital would appear out of thin air.

He doesn't understand why your being such a worry rat, it just seemed like common sense to break its wings. While his dad didn't have any wings (as cool as that would be) momma broke his legs when he tried to leave, and Bob was thankful for that. He doesn't know what he would do if he left him and momma, he was angry at her at first but over time dad got used to it. It was much more peaceful now that he doesn't scream as much, the basement did little to muffle his sounds.

"What? It's not hurt, it's just sleeping. And besides your a doctor." You really weren't. "So you can just give it some leaves and it'll be okay! You know what your doing."

Stroking your ego a bit should help, he doesn't want you to worry or call and adult. He doesn't wanna get in trouble..

Not again..

"Are...are you sure it's okay?" You timidly asked him again, fiddling with your hands as you stared worriedly at it.

"Mhm, oh! I also got a name for it if you wanna hear it?" He planned a few in his head before you came, too excited about finally having a pet to settle for one.

"Sure!" You sat back down and scooted closer to him, bob grinned at you when you did. Showing off his crooked teeth.

"Well, I was thinking of naming it Leo! Like from the new turtle show? But I also like the sound of....."

...

Bob woke up groggily, he felt hot. Too hot. Sweat lined all over his body uncomfortably.

He tried to sit up but found it harder then before.

He tilted his head upwards to see a newer and tighter straight jack on him, the beige colour not being as faded and stained as the last one. They must've swapped his jacket after he got shot..

...

Oh... he forgot about that.

You were gone, thank's to him..

He should've felt mad at the thought of Lance touching you and taking you away from him, yet.. Bob felt... shitty. To say the least.

He should've stopped, he should've just listened when you said no. Now he doesn't know if your okay or not, he doesn't even know what day it is anymore. He tends to sleep for a day or two when shot..

But..

It's okay, you'll forgive him. You always do, that's why your here, or... that's why you're gonna come back! Yes. You're gonna come back into bobs waiting arms and tell him you love him, that you forgive him.

Right?

...

He heaves a heavy sigh, his chest felt tight and constricted as he did so. Wether is was because of the jacket or the suffocating and guilt and anxiety he feels. He wasn't sure

Sitting up he gazes around the empty room numbly, he's sure they won't let him back outside with the other inmates now.. man he's starting to miss people.

Eating people.

God, when's the last time he ate?

Knock knock knock..

Y/n?

Did you come back!?

He tensed up and grinned brightly instantly, like that of a dog would when waiting for their owner to come home. Just as he moved to stand up and run over the door creaked open to reveal..

Not you...

And just like that the grin on bobs face was slapped off and instead replaced with a snarl, anger and disappointment over taking his once excited bones.

Instead there stood a familiar red cloaked figure, bob wasn't surprised that no one spotted them even with the eye catching outfit. This member was known to be one of the most sneaky members the cult has to offer.

They step in and close the door behind them, he didn't here the tell tale sound of a lock clocking so they didn't lock the door. A dangerous move on there part..

"Dere you are my friend! Been waiting fer' ya to pay me a visit, watcha got fer me now?" Bob exclaimed, sitting back on the bed without taking his eyes off of them. As annoying and suspicious as they were bob could use a few more souvenirs of yours, he really needed something to make him feel better..

To take his mind off of the guilt

Without a word they reach into their pocket and toss Bob a few Polaroid photos, they fell onto the ground in front of him and he instantly fell to his knees in front of them. Moving his arms as though to grab the photos, but failing miserably.

He looked up at them with a strained smile, "mind givin' me a hand?" He would've felt humiliated if he wasn't so desperate to see and smell you again, even if it wasn't really you..

They walked over and leaned down infront of him, keeping their distances and unbuckling his jacket. As soon as they did they stepped back and he flexed his arms briefly, soon a he did he snatched the photos and held them close to his face. Panting as he looked over them all. Savouring each one.

There's one of you in the kitchen making a snack in these cute little skeleton pyjamas! So cute!

And one of you walking home eating some candy! Awww you looked so happy in this one!

And then there's....

One with you laying on your stomach in your bed, the moonlight casting a beautiful blue glow over your naked body made his mouth water as he blanket stared. Some of your blanket covering your ass, sadly.

He could see the supple skin of your back and your spine as you hugged your pillow onto your face, your face was at a angle that allowed him to see your closed eye as you rested peacefully while slightly drooling...

...

Bob felt....conflicted.

On one hand.

HOLY SHIT YOU LOOK SO HOT AND BEAUTIFUL HE'S GONNA DIE

On the other hand.

He slowly looked up from the photo to the cultist infront of him who's been staring at him the entire time, the photo was shaking in bob hands as bob panted. His face no doubt red.

They've seen you naked just as much- if not more - than bob. He should be the only one to see such a blessing! Not this prick.

He couldn't of been there to make sure that they didn't do anything to you... he doesn't know. And it makes Bob feel worried for you and angry at himself.

While bob does very much appreciate the photo he couldn't help the raging jealousy burning inside of him, but he couldn't kill the olf. Not yet at least, how else will he escape or get your photos?

Without a word bob stuffed them under the bed without taking his eyes off of the cultist, when they turned around to leave Bob stopped them. "Before you leave, mind doing me one more favour?" The cultist stopped from where they were leaving, looking over their shoulder to look at bob curiously.

Bob got up from his place on the ground to stand up over them, using his hight to intimidate them.

"You wouldn't mind checking up on my sweetheart, would you?" It wasn't a question, it was a demand.

And thankfully the idiot was able to catch up on that as they nodded their head quickly before leaving in a hurry, slamming the door behind them.

Bob sighed, sitting back on the bed with his hands planted in his knees. Fuck his knee caps really hurt, shows he's getting old...

He's still surprisingly fast and strong though, all thanks to the amulet of course.

What year was it again? Eh doesn't matter...

Slowly he look over to the pictures sticking out from under the bed, tempting him to look at them again and help his imagination run wild.

Wild with all the things he's gonna do to ya when he escapes, how he's gonna make you bend and keen at his touch.

Bob slowly reached for the photos, looking at the one of you naked on the bed with the blanket covering you. Teasing him in such a delicious way..

His sat on the bed without taking his eyes off of the photo, his face red and eyes lidded with lust. He no doubt was drooling, but it didn't matter....

All that matters was tending to the painful carnal desire burning in his pants...

Without thinking bob pulled down his pant and black boxers, freeing his hard on with a relived sigh. He hasn't been able to take care of himself like this for far too long...

Biting his lip he grabbed onto his shaft and pumped slowly, savouring the built up need he felt as he glared at the photo. You looked so peaceful and innocent... unaware about how he'd use your sleeping state to his advantage, at-least not in that way. Never.

Stroking himself bob huffs out air, speeding up and working himself up as he palmed himself. He wished you were the one touching him like this, he wants- no. Needs you so badly... why did you have to leave?

"Mm... f-fuck sweetheart.." bob groaned as he stared up at the ceiling, jerking his hips as he squeezes himself.

I-it's not enough!

He stops for a moment to bend down and reach under the bed to grab at a plain red pair of panties that had a cute little bow, it was so cute Bob almost squealed when he was first given it like some sort of high school girl. Sitting back up he brings it to his nose and inhales deeply as he breathed your scent.

Just the hint of your sex that was on this had him moaning out loud, you smelled so sweet and delicious. Bob closed his eyes and pictured trusting his tongue into your drenched pussy... how your thighs would shake and little moans would slip out..

He wonders how your blood tastes, oohhh... what would your cum and blood taste mixed? He best it tastes divine~

Bobs tongue hanged out of his mouth as he panted like a dog, lifting his hips to meet with his hand. Fucking it with a new vigour, the creaking of the bed barley made it to his ears.

"S-shit angel.. mm~ feel so good..!" He groaned as he pictured you laying under him, hands gripping the sheets as he pounded into you. Bending over you as you wrapped your arms around his neck as your body moved with his thrusts. He dragged his tongue over the panties where your crotch would be, tasting you.

"B-bob~ please fuck me harder! Bob~" you would be screaming as he would laugh cruelly whilst you begged pathetically, you would beg as though he was the blood pumping through your veins straight to your heart

Bob could feel himself reaching his peak, his head swirling with frantic movements of his hips and hand. He was biting his lip so hard blood was leaking out, mixing with his drool as it leaked down his chin.

He squeezed his eyes shut and put the panties partly it his mouth and sucked where he could taste you best, getting as much of you as he could. Oh what would you say if you found him like this...?

"Bob~! Y-you feel so good...!" You'd claw at his back, leaving red marks that had him keening into it desperately. Desperate for the sweet sweet pain.

Palming his dick bob thought about how much you'd want him, just as much as he yearns for you..

"Please cum in me! F-fuck... I-I'll do anything please." You grab onto the back of his hair and pull so that he was looking up at him, your cute face that he grew accustomed to was replaced with a hot and sinful glare that had him choking on his spit as his hips stuttered.

"I love you Bob~!" You scream beautifully into his ear like a siren song, a broken and adoring smile on your red face as you stare up at him in a way that made his heart skip a few beats.

Bobs eyes shot open and he moaned out loudly as he suddenly tipped over the edge, head shooting back as ropes of cum shot out of if his cock as he shook.

After a minute he flopped onto his back into the bed, laying sideways and staring at the roof with a dated expression.

Somehow you openly expresses your love for him had him folding so fast he-

He sighed to himself, you really have no idea you have him wrapped around your pretty little finger...

"Fuck..." he sat up on his elbows and looked at the mess on the ground...

Tch... whatever, he can just use one of the blankets to wipe it off and stuff it in a corner for the janitor or something to clean it. He doesn't want you to see him like this... so pathetic

With a heavy sigh bob stands off the bed with shaky legs, but was able to stand up easily after starching his back with a groan.

He hopes your okay... he's also grateful there's no cameras in here-

~~~

"A-and so I said, why don't you just *hic* stick your dick in a bee hive?? HA" you cackled as you slapped your knee, hunching over as you laughed with the red grim reaper next to you who seemed to be laughing along with you quietly, placing a hand over their shadowed face as they sounded as though they couldn't breathe. No doubt just as drunk as you.

It was well into the night and it's been about a hour since you've offered the nice bloke a drink, maybe if you get all buddy buddy with them they'll spare your like? Eh, not that you care. Your just looking for a good time.

They patted your shoulder, you looked to them curiously with a smile you couldn't suppress. They pointed to the empty bottle in your hand before point over their shoulder to your kitchen.

"Oh, sorry bud but i ain't got no *hic* more drinks- I have some apple juice?" You offered, standing your fro the couch to go into the kitchen but they just place a hand on your chest to gently push you back down. Waving you off when you tried to say something before waddling off into the kitchen, hearing them rummage through your fridge for the desired juices.

Blindly grabbing the remote that layer astray to the side, turning on dinsey plus and scrolling down.

Hmm, should you rewatch the owl house? Or watch gravity falls?

Before you could answer yourself death came back and flopped back down next to you, drinking from the small juice box while swinging their feet happily. They looked over to you to see you saying and offered you one, which you gladly took.

"So, Waddya wanna watch? I-I got.. uhm..." you squinted your eyes at the tv, it seemed to bright and blaring in contrast to the dark living room you both sat in.

They took the remote from your hand and chose before you could break something, as if your so incapable while in a drunk state. Which you aren't-

They chose to watch Jessie before leaning back, sighing to themselves contently.

Man, you haven't watched this show since you were a kid. You feel old-

You reached into your pocket for a stray lollipop that might be in it, you tend to leave candy in the oddest places. Feeling around you instead feel a crumble of paper? Taking it out you were expecting a o,d candy wrapper but we're met with a small piece of paper with a list of numbers messily scribbled on it..

...

Oh, OH! This was....what's that guys name? Fry? Frisk- frank! Yeah his name was frank, sweet guy. Little bit weird tho...

Should you call him? Might be a bit too late in the night... but it's not like he had a bedtime right?

You couldn't really think logically with your buzzed up mind, looking over at the cloaked guy- girl? Was hard to tell with that choice of clothing.. you poked their side with a giggle

"Hey hey... I uh- got this cute guys numberrrr-" you almost fell forward off the couch but sat up straight again, though albeit shakily. "A-and I was wondering if you think I should call him? I mean.. you seem like you know how to hit up..people?"

...

They just shrugged, so you took it as a yes.

Picking up your phone from your coffee table you dialled the number, both of you holding back giggles.

The phone began to rang as you waited for him to pick up, "shh! Shh! I- *hic* q-quiet!" You tried shushing their laughter but you weren't better yourself.

After a few seconds you hear a gruff and slightly annoyed, 'what...?' Come from the phone.

"H-heeeeyyy! Hope I didn't uhm- interrupt your bed time story or *hic* somehting... uh.." you look over to your newest friend and wave your hand, as if to ask what else you should say. As you didn't really plan this out, they just shrug with their shoulders shaking with restrained laughter.

"Who...? Y/n? W-why are you calling me dis' late? Are you okay?" You head the sound of shuffling, he was probably getting out of bed now. Oops.

"Ohh nah nah, m'fine. Just missed ya is all, heh- I'm actually having a super *hic* dope slumber party right now." You stated with a smile, as if you sounded cool like you probably would if you were all 1st graders-

You hear a sigh, wether is was one of relief or annoyance you weren't sure.

"Sweetheart, are you drunk...?" He sounded concerned, but you just giggles in response.

"I'm not drunk, I-I'm y/n.. heheh-"

...

"Right.. uhm- *yawn* who ya having a sleepover with doll?" He shifted back into bed by what you can tell, now sounding just amused and tired with your antics. Making you feel more comfortable in talking.

"Heh, just with like- the coolest guy ever! The grim reaper actually. Bet ya jealous." You smirk into the phone, looking over the couch they just place a hand on their presumed cheek and waved you off shyly.

"Mhm.. reaaall jealous sweetheart.. I'd love to come over but- I need to get my beauty sleep..." he told you, his voice starting to slur just as much as yours. He either sounded disappointed or annoyed. You couldn't tell.

"But...can ya keep talking? I like the sound of yer' voice..." you had a feeling that he hadn't meant for that to slip out, but you didn't mind. Made you blush a bit actually-

"Sure! Uhm- oh! Wanna hear the five nights of Freddy's time line?-"

"Sure, I think some of the kids I kidna- babysit like that kinda stuff. I-it's about..this purple man? I don't know..."

He sounded unsure of himself, yet curious.

"Yeah well! It all started....."

...

It didn't take long for him to go to sleep during your rambling, he mostly stayed silent during the whole phone call. Letting out a few hums to show he was listening

And halfway through you started to get sleeping, you stopped when you heard light snoring. Hanging up you place the phone on the couch by your side, looking over death was slumped in there seat while watching the show. Laughing so silently that you couldn't even hear their laughs, though your could see their frame shaking.

Knock knock knock...

Your look over to your left to see your door, was someone here? Was it frank? No... he's alseep.

Just as you were about to get up your friend (you really need a nickname for them-) was already ahead of you, gliding effortlessly to the front door (that's a lie, you saw them almost trip on their robe in their hurry) . With a sigh you just flop back down and watch the tv, having no idea what episode this is or what's happening.

You felt your eyes start to droop the more you watched the comedy show, growing less interest and more sleepy.

You felt a hand on your shoulder, they shook you gently out of your state causing you to turn to them with bakery opened eyes.

"Huh? Oh *hic* yeah- uhm... do you want me to call you a Uber? Or a death *hic* Uber? Or whatever you use-" your head lolled back as you sighed. You felt so tired all of a sudden...

Was it you or... did they seek taller then before?

They just shook their head, patting you gently on yours. Huh, who knew the grim reaper was chill like that.

You wonder if the legends were true. If they do taste like peanut butter...

You yawned quietly, suddenly feeling very tired..

This... it feel so sudden. Uncontrolled.

Like how bob made you feel the other day..

Before you could dwell on it too much two hand picked you up so gently it made you feel as though you were made of glass, but you were already knock out cold by the time they had picked you up fully. Your head against their chest comfortingly...

...

                                                                                              ~~~

GRIM REAPERS- pov:

This.. hadn't gone as planned. At all

I was supposed to just give them a quick check in to make sure you hadn't died or try to run away, I mean- I would if I ever met Bob. But I have a feeling he's more... gentle when he's with you.

Talk about playing favourites.

Not that I care, I don't wanna be anywhere on that psychopaths radar. And if I wanna stay on his good side and not ends up as a stew or something I better make sure you're ok, right?

Wrong.

Now here I am sitting on the couch with you as we share a bottle of wine, this is stupid. I'm stupid. This wasn't supposed to happen, bobs gonna kill me when he finds out I've shared a drink with his little sweetheart..

I almost feel bad for you... you're a nice person and I know you aren't gonna get bob off your back anytime soon, not that it's my business.

I sighed to myself as I watched Jessie, they were currently babbling about something as I tried to tune you out. I wish I could tell you to shut up but I'm not allowed to, it might reveal my identity after all.

Not to mention if word got out I was being rude to bobs little angel I'll be toast!

Just then you  called frank, I think I've seen him online with a add about stealing kids for money or something... if I didn't know any better I would've assumed you fancied him, but it doesn't matter.. as much as I would love to see Bob fight this bloke to the death I don't wanna get caught up in that.

Though... it's entertaining to watch you giggle and ramble on about this fnaf business...

But i didn't really listen, I just continued watching my show with restrained laughter. I adore the old comedy shows.

Awhile later you hanged up, and started to chill back with me. It was... nice. But that might just be the wine and apple juice talking.

Knock knock knock.

...

Uh oh.

Just as you were about to stand up to answer the door I ran before you could get a step in, what if it was the police? Probably wasn't smart that I ran to the door when I very well know they're looking for the cult.

But as I opened the door I was met face to chest with someone worse,

...

It was another cultist, one that was in a higher (not to mention taller) status than me..

I didn't say anything, knowing i wasn't supposed to. But she instead started to talk for me.

"What are you doing here? You know that watching over them is my job," a low feminine voice whispered in a menacing tone, her taller frame looming over me as I felt the waves of restrained rage almost make my knees buckle in fear.

I looks away and picked at my long red sleeves, not saying a word.

She just huffs and places a hand on her hip, though I couldn't see her face I knew she was glaring hard at me.

"Well? Are they okay at least? You didn't fuck up this job too did you?" They bite at me with venomous words, I flinch back and just whisper quietly that you were indeed okay.

...

A black gloved hand gripped my shoulder so tightly I though the fabric would rip.

"I want you to know that watching them is the job bob gave to me, and it's a job I take very seriously." They leaned down to my level, I held my breathe as I could make out teal glowing eyes.

"And we wouldn't want you thinking you can take over it, would we~?"

If I didn't know any better... I'd say she sounded..... possessive.

I shook my head quickly, after a beat they let go and push past me into the house. I look past the doorway and to her as I watch her carefully pick up your knocked out form and hold you bridal style, carrying you off into your room all the while cooing at you sweetly...

I don't wait for her to come back and instead run down the street back to the mansion on the hill, where we all reside in.

A part of me was glad I wasn't on the ending stick of all this drama.

And another part of me hoped you'd be okay.

A shitty doodle of Jessica and the cultist!

Was too lazy to Color in Jessica sry-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.3K 2.8K 34
"Shit, shit! Why did you stab me!?" I exclaim, laying on the floor with my hand grasping my side, not really putting thought into what I'm saying any...
205 2 16
Emily is a patient at an asylum. Her past is unknown, as well as her last name. All they know of her is that she is short-tempered, manipulative, and...
147 28 26
"Are you going to pull an all-nighters?", his curiosity at its peek, you smile again to his surprise and nod halfway through your file. He takes a pe...
1.8K 65 23
(there will be different versions such as male reader and non-binary once this is finished.) Y/n. 23, unemployed, she desperately searches for a job...