Terraria God Mod Browser X Da...

Oleh adrianne26787

Enjoy your reading and there summon army, anything mythical creature, crossover solo leveling dungeon Lebih Banyak

bio
ch#2
ch#3
ch#4
ch#5
ch#6
ch#7
ch#8
ch#9
ch#10
ch#11
ch#12

ch#1

2.2K 33 21
Oleh adrianne26787

Kurt playing terraria In 11:55pm fighting boss fight he activate high damage then one hit.

Kurt:welp that was cheating..... Well then time to sleep.

Kurt going to sleep in bed until....

Kurt:and good night..... *close eye*

Later.

Kurt was awake at dungeon. Lv5

Kurt:what the.... Fuck????*confused*

Kurt looking around dungeon.

Kurt:what in the heck am i???

I look my body then.....

Kurt:*shock*woah! Wtf?! My character is terraria?!

I Look behind me and wide is stardust guardian came no where.

Kurt:*got jump scare*waah! *realize* Wait wait. This is my stardust guardian.

Stardust guardian was silenced.

Kurt:*thinking*mmmm. I was thinking I give you name?

Stardust guardian:*nodded*

Kurt:alright I give you name how about star chrasher.

Stardust guardian thumps up he agree.

Kurt:allright star crasher did you send me in here dungeon?

Star crusher:*shake head mean no.*....

Kurt:*sigh*in that case. Let's check menu.

Kurt check menu hotbar I was suprise there any mod. I activate god mod.

Kurt:well then. Time to investigate this dungeon. *use drill* and find exit.

Minutes later

I drill through the wall then. I hear someone running I look back. The person with white hair and red eyes I speak them until.

Kurt:hello! Sir! Is there exi-?

White:ruuun!!!

Kurt:what?

White:ruuun!!!

White boy running away from Minotaur.

Kurt:wtf?! Is that *starting running*

Me and white boy start running away. By Minotaur.

Kurt:*running*hey! White boy?! What do we dooo?!

White:*running*I don't know?!

Kurt:*running*aaaaa! screw it! I do it myself! Star crasher kill that thing!

Star guardian came no where then. start fighting minotour.

BATTLE BEGIN

Star crasher started to punch minotour face. The minotour start punch his belly but. He missed it because he's a ghost. The person jump behind star guardian. It was kurt, use deadly starlight to minotour then....

SLICE

The Minotaur got scream and pain, falling to ground I look the leg got slice. Then I look at him and glare with sweat. He sense aura to him. Most scary power ever seen.

Kurt:really glare at me Mr. Cow?

Minotour:*glare and sweat*grrrr.....

Kurt:well then see ya.*raise deadly starlight*

Kurt slice at minotour half body and turn into dust. And White boy covered blood. and surprise.

Kurt:hey! Dude. I kill that cow.

White:h-how you do that?! And what is that behind you?!

Kurt:oh. That is my st-

Kurt hear someone I tell star crasher to hide. He nodded. Then disappeared I look back walking is a girl blond hair.

Blonde:you guy's okay I hear screaming I fast I could.

White:*blush*I-Im fine thanks to him.

Blonde:*look at Kurt*hmmm. I never seen that armor glowing.

Kurt:well it's a secret... Well then is there an exit?

White:sure.

Later walked together.

White:*walking*umm nice to meet you.

Kurt:please meet you too.

White:*sigh*jeez being adventure is so hard....

Kurt:because you need armor on and a weapon too.

White:yeah.... So anyway. What's your name?

Kurt:my name Kurt. and you?

Bell:call me bell cranel

Kurt:hmm I see.

Bell:so uhh wanna be friend?

Kurt:sure. why not?

Bell and Kurt start talking together. I noticed the people that were stare at bell is because covered in blood but other watching me my armor glowing....

People1:wow. that guy? That armor pretty expensive.

People2:yeah pretty expensive. Where did buy it?

Kurt*thought*I'm gonna be careful. My armor dye off later.....

Later where arrive the guild.

Kurt:so. That's a guild?

Bell:yeah! Come on!

When inside many adventure was shocked because bell. Covered in blood. I see elf girl with glass. Bell going to elf. When see bell she was shock.

Minutes talking later

When finish talking were going outside.

Kurt:well then, I'm going now see ya.*wave*

Bell:*wave*good luck!

Kurt and bell getting split off to go I just realized I don't have home. Then I'm Going outside the gate later. I start make house underground With drill. Minute later, underground house was finish. I put bed and chest, craft. Then I used the bar to check my stuff there to summon the boss and the pets, item I saw was wide there The balerion the dred.

Kurt:I think later summon him. He's too large my underground soon.

Kurt goin to bed.

Kurt:and... Good night.

Morning later Kurt buy a book and map. I look at the people there are animal and elf. However I read the book fantasy I got interested. Until. night time Kurt walking searching for food when I saw bell I calling him.

Kurt:*wave*bell! Over here!

Bell:oh hey Kurt.

Kurt:is there food shop?

Bell:of course!

Bell lead where food is when it arrived.
I go inside then. Many maid animal and elf bell got little blush Kurt was not blush. (Because I'm sigma)

Maid:bell San.

Bell:s-seal San. I came like I promised.

Syr:thank you forcoming. *look Kurt*hmm who's behind you?

Bell:oh! This is Kurt we're friends!

Kurt:hi!

Syr:*smile*ok. we have customers!

Me and bell we're sitting. Front cooker(I think. )

Chef:are you seal's customer?

Kurt and Bell look chef with buff....

Chef:*look bell*haha, you've got a got cute face for an adventure. I heard that you're a horse like glutton spend a lot of yer money here!!

Bell:*look syr*

Syr:*look away and sweat*

Kurt:pfft! Glutton.

Bell:wait since when have I become a glutton?

Syr:I don't "Ehe-he"me

Bell:I can't eat that much! Cause we're poor!

Kurt:*thought and drink water*heh because I'm rich, I'm not gonna tell him. Soon he will surprise.

Bell and seal talking together while Kurt was eating.

Maid:welcome sir.

Bell see blonde girl he blush and heartbeat. Syr look at him she worried.

Kurt:*munching*so... Who's that girl?

Bell:it's ais wallenstein.

Kurt:I see.

Bell look asi her heart bumping some wolf guy talk about tomato guy. Bell turn sad. And run away Then Kurt was very angry until...

BANG!

Wolf guy almost got shot his cheek I shoot window. Then I hide the gun and party was a shock where did come from the sound

Wolf:who doing that?! *look around*

Wolf guy where did shot come from and search adventure stuff. then Kurt give money to chef 20 gold he is going outside. And find bell. I drink potion invisible.

Kurt:*flying*bell.... What hell are you?

Kurt found bell he's going dungeon so I follow her.

Later bell on floor lv6 Kurt was watching fighting monster then monster appear is war shadow. Bell chance to kill that shadow later finish killing shadow war he going outside. Later there a healing potion outside. There paper sign said

You did well. Drink that healing potion.

Bell drinking healing potion. Kurt watching top roof. Then bell going home and Kurt going home too.

To be continued.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

730K 7.7K 41
You are Dante's son and you both moved to Japan for better demon jobs. What adventures will (Y/N) seek. I don't own DMC or Highschool dxd
12K 197 8
In a place far from Orario, a Goddess, one that is feared by many, marches towards the labyrinth city, with the goal of reclaiming one of her many ch...
40.5K 627 23
A story about my own character being reincarnated in the Danmanchi universe. There will be some romance at times Nothing hectic. I will try to update...
19.1K 979 21
Young, lost and naive Bell finds he has taken a wrong turn and is far from the dungeon city. Lucky for him a lone goddess offers her help