ARRANGED MARRIAGE

By rutu2325

SO THIS STORY IS BASED ON ARRANGED MARRIAGE BUT THERE IS A TWIST IN THIS . WHERE KARAN AND TEJASSWI HAVE TWO... More

INTRODUCTION
part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
NEW YEAR
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 22
Part 23
Part 26

Part 21

2.8K 366 12
By rutu2325

They both were looking in each other eyes and Karan kept his hands on Teju's neck and kissed her forehead and Teju closed her eyes feeling the moment Karan kept her lips on her forehead for sometime and was feeling the moment then Karan looked at Teju and Teju also looked at Karan.

Karan: Laddoo.

Teju: I know what are you going to ask.

Karan: I really want to know.

Teju: Listen when you shared your past that time only I decided that I will bring you and your sisters close so asked Mumma to give me poonam dii's number and she gave me then I called her and I told her that I am your wife first she got surprised and sad she don't believe me then I video called her and showed you you were sleeping and looking at you her eyes moist. Then I talked to he and said you miss them a alot and you know Sunny luckly Meenu dii was also present.

Karan: Then.

Teju: Then I showed them the photos you kept in your drawer and the letters which you wrote for them but never send them then I told them that you are very guilty for whatever have happened in the past and then they said they also miss you then I asked them to come here and meet you mom dad and omi bhai also. Sunny they also got ready instantly you know why.

Karan: Why.

Teju: Because they missed their brother their little and cute brother.

Karan: Teju I don't know how I got so lucky that I got you.

Teju: I am also lucky that I got to you Sunny. I love you.

Karan: I love you too.

Teju: Suuny.

Karan: Hmm(Looking in her eyes and lips).

Teju: Karan(blushing).

Karan: Teju may I.

Teju: You don't need to ask I am all yours..

Karan didn't wate a minute and he pulled Teju closed to him and holed her hand and then he placed her lips on her and then finally their lips met and then slowly slowly that kissed turned into passionate kiss and then after half and hour they both got separated due to lack of oxygen both were breathing heavy and then Karan hide his face in Teju's neck and then gave her wet kisses and Teju gave him more space and then Karan gave a bite on her neck and Teju felt a little muon and karan started sucking that part an then he went down towards her collar bone and stared giving wet kisses and Teju was enjoying it and then Karan moved his hand under her top and his hand  touched on Teju's bare back and then on waist and he pulled her more close and Teju's hands were on Karan's bare chest and she was looking at Karan and Karan was looking at Teju both were lost in each other and then they both were without clothes and then Karan moved down towards her leg and then started placing kisses on her inner thighs and then they their bodies met with other and the room was filled with the sounds of mouns and the room witnessed a beautiful sites of two bodies meeting with each other physically.

Next Morning Teju woke up first and saw she was under Karan as he was sleeping holding her near his chest securely and was sleeping like an child she was staring her and then she remembered about last night and there was instant blushed on her face and she started caressing his cheecks an d because of this Karan sleep got disturbed and he looked at Teju and gave a forehead kiss and she smiled at him.

Teju: Good Morning baby(in baby voice).

Karan: Good Morning mera baccha.

Teju: Get up.

Karan: 5 mins.

Teju: Sunny I want to go chai banana hai.

Karan: Not like this.

Teju: Huhh.

Karan: My good morning kiss.

Teju gave kiss on his cheecks and he made a frustating face.

Teju: What.

Karan: Not this kiss.

Teju: Then.

Karan pointed towards her lips and she just blushed and smacked his hand.

Karan: I will take it.

Karan then smashed his lips on her and then they share a passionate kiss for long 15 mins and then they got separated because of lack of air and then Teju got up from the bed.

Karan: Aise jaogi.

Teju: Aise matlab.

Karan pointed towards her and she looked at down and find herself with out clothes and she immediately hide herself in bedsheet and he laughed at her.

Teju: Why are you laughing.

Karan: Your are soo cute Laddoo. Mujhe kya sharmana mene toh kaal dekh liya tha sab kuch.

Teju: Shut up(blushing) where are my clothes.

Karan: Why do you need I said na mene kaal sabuch dekh liy tha.

Teju: Sunny don't tease me na close your eyes.

Karan: Why.

Teju: I want to go inside the bathroom.

Karan: I will not.

Teju: Please na.

Karan: Accha fine.

Karan closed her eyes and then she got up and went towards the bathroom and Karan opened his eyes.

Karan; You look hot.

Teju ran towards bathroom and Karan laughed .

Teju: Sunny you I will kill you(shouting).

Karan: You are too cute.

Then Teju came from bathroom with the bathroom and went towards the dressing table. And Karan was staring her she didn't looked at Karan as she was acting as she was angry. The Karan went towards her and backed hugged her as she was drying her hairs and Karan kept his head in Teju's neck.

Teju: Leave me.

Karan: Why(giving kisses on her neck).

Teju: I am angry on you I am not talking to you.

Karan: Sure.

Teju: Yes.

Then Karan removed the knot of Teju's bathrob and then started moving his hands on Teju's bare body and because of that Teju's was feeling weak.

Teju: Karan.

Karan: Hmm.

Teju: I want to get ready.

Karan: Then get ready na.

Teju: All are waiting down.

Karan: Let them wait.

Teju: Sunny please.

Karan: I am not you are looking so hot.

Teju: Accha ji.

Karan: Ha jii(pacing his head on her shoulder).

Teju: Sunny which color of saree should I wear.

Karan: Don't wear anything lets go on bed.

Teju: Sunny all are waiting down.

Karan: Please Teju its not like we are newly married.

Teju: Then to also let me go dii's would e waiting for me.

Karan: Ya I forgot lets go I want to meet them and spend time with them.

Teju: Then go fast and get ready and come down ok. Shooting bhi hogi na.

Karan: No today chutti.

Teju: Ok.

Karan gave peck on Teju's lips and ran to get freshen up and Teju just smiled on her cute husband. Then Teju went down wearing a red net saree and then sat with dii's and KM and KD. The were chit chatting when Karan came and sat between Dii's and started talking and Teju was just adoring the bond of brother and sister as she neve had such bond with her sister which she was craving and then Teju went and brought the break fast and all  gathered on the table and started having dinner. Teju took 2 plates for her and Karan but Karan kept plate back.

Teju: Why you kept the plate you don't want to have brk fast.

Karan: I want to have.

Teju: Then.

Karan: We will eat in one plate.

Teju: Wht are you mad all are here.

Karan: So what you are my wife we can have brk fast in one plate.

Teju: No.

MD: What is going on.

Teju: Nothing dii.

Karan: What nothing Meenu and poonam dii do you have any problem if we eat in same plate.

 PD: No.

Karan: Mom Dad d you.

KM & KD: No why will we have.

Karan: See they don't have.

KM: Teju don't shy eat in same plate its ok.

Teju: Yess mom(blushing).

Then she sat beside Karan and Karan started feeding her and she also didn't stop him as he is not going to listen. After finishing every body sat on the bed and karan kept his head on Teju's lap and she was caressing his hairs and they all were talking and laughing and Teju was laughing very hard listening Karan's childhood stories and Karan was hiding his face in Teju's stomach and she was feeling butterfly inside her stomach whenever he was hiding his face in her stomach. Then he started kissing her stomach and she was holding her blush.

Teju; Karan stop(in low voice).

But Karan didn't listen and he was continuing his work.

Teju: Sunny please.

Karan: What I am not doing anyting.

MD: What is going on love birds.

Karan: Nothing.

PD: PDA Yha maatt kro room mai ja kar kro.

Karan: Dii please.

Teju ran inside her room blushing and Karan was laughing with everyone and then he also went in side the room. And just hugged Teju from back and Teju Leaned on him and both were enjoying the peace. I forgot to tell the were standing in the balcony.

THAT'S IT FOR TODAY I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS PART PLEASE TELL ME COMMENTS AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE💖❤. 

THANK YOU 💕🥰.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 13.9K 102
she is broken, he knows to mend the broken things. she is an employee, he is her boss she is a mother of a little girl, he is the ladla of his hous...
79.5K 8.7K 54
What happened when a rude and dangerous boss and his innocent PA from middle class family......will fell in love slowly but dangerously....
110K 7.3K 36
It's a beautiful nd simple arranged marriage. it's based on our beloved TejRan
77.6K 9.8K 61
This story is about two people who already hold a relation but destiny made them life partners. They became husband wife from devar bhabhi. This is t...