Arrange marriage πŸ’œβ€οΈ

By PriyaGupta818

STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she... More

πŸ’“introduction πŸ’“
✨chapter 1✨
✨ chapter 2✨
✨ chapter 3✨
✨ chapter 4✨
✨ chapter 5✨.
✨ chapter 6✨
✨ chapter 7✨
author notice
✨ chapter 8 ✨
✨ chapter 9✨
✨ chapter 10✨
✨chapter11✨
✨ chapter 12✨
✨ chapter 13✨
✨chapter 14✨
✨ chapter 15✨
✨chapter 16✨
✨ chapter 17✨
✨chapter 18✨
✨ chapter 19✨
✨ chapter 20✨
✨ chapter 21✨
✨chapter 22✨
✨ chapter 23✨
✨ chapter 24✨
✨chapter 25✨
✨ chapter 26✨
✨chapter 27✨
✨chapter 28✨
✨ chapter 29✨
✨ chapter 30✨
✨ chapter 31✨
✨ chapter 32✨
✨ chapter 33✨
✨ chapter 34✨
✨ chapter 35✨
✨ chapter 36✨
✨ chapter 37✨
✨ chapter 38✨
author.
✨ chapter 40✨
✨ chapter 41✨
NOTICE
✨ chapter 42✨
✨ chapter 43✨
✨ chapter 44✨
✨ chapter 45✨
✨ chapter 46✨
✨ chapter 47✨
✨ chapter 48✨
✨ chapter 49✨
✨ chapter 50✨
✨ chapter 51✨
✨ chapter 52✨
✨ chapter 53✨
✨ chapter 54✨
✨ chapter 55✨
✨ chapter 56✨
✨ chapter 57✨
✨ chapter 58✨
✨ chapter 59✨
✨ chapter 60✨
✨ chapter 61✨
✨ chapter 62✨
✨ chapter 63✨
✨ chapter 64✨
✨ chapter 65✨
✨ chapter 66✨
✨ chapter 67✨
✨ chapter 68✨
✨ chapter 69✨
✨ chapter 70✨
✨chapter 71✨
✨ chapter 72✨
✨ chapter 73✨
✨ chapter 74✨
✨ chapter 75✨
✨ Epilogue ✨
✨ Bonus chapter ✨
✨Not an update ✨
✨New Book ✨

✨ chapter 39✨

43.3K 1.5K 44
By PriyaGupta818

Shab Ke Andhere Mein
Jannat Dikhane Wala
Main Toh Sawere Bhi
Dil Na Dukhane Wala

Ye Meri Baahon Mein
Raat Jo Guzre Wo
Umar Bhar Jaisi Hai
Dil Jogi Da Har Funn Maula

Har Funn Maula
______________________________________

One month passed, now she is getting normal again. She had started talking to everyone like before, her giggles, her smile, everything came back like before.

But the pain, the hurt she is hidding from everyone behind her smile it got noticed by ekaansh.

He knows she is still in pain but she is trying hard to move on. Sometimes he had noticed her tears when she cry in night, he always felt her tears on his chest, but he didn't said anything,

"You can't be strong all the time . Sometime you just need to be alone and let you tears out."

whenever she cried, his heart also cried with her. When she cried he let her cry because she can't always keep her pain in heart.

✨💜

Right now they had a dinner and they went back to their room. Ekansh went inside washroom to get fresh when he came out, she was standing near bed.

He went to her and stand in front of her.

Music --Teri aankhon mein sanwar rahi hoon
Main sitaaron se guzar rahi hoon
Chalna bhooli thi thirak rahi hoon
Choo liya tune mehek rahi hoon

She look in his eyes to see he is already looking at her. She hold his hand in her and kissing his hands she said thanku for everything you have done for me in this one month.

He just shook his negativily looking in her eyes. She smile at him. And it is not a fake smile it's her genuine smile. Seeing her smile, his heart felt at peace.

Hmm...teri baarish huyi
Main bhigti hi gayi
Main khili mein khili
Main khili haan main khili
Tere pyar mein
Tere pyar mein

She stood on her tiptoes and kissed his forehead, he hold her waist to balance her, feeling his lips on her forehead he closed his eyes.
She moved down and kissed his both eyes lightly, then she kissed his nose to which a smile form on his lips.

She kissed his cheeks and kept her lips there for little longer. Then she moved to his other cheek and kissed there.

She placed her lips on corner of his lips, he took a long breath to control himself. His heart is thumping Inside his chest.

Har taraf yara dhuan dhuan tha
Jab nahi thi tu mein bhi kahan tha
Jo dil dhadhkta hai yahi toh hai tu
Jo saans chalti hai yahi toh hai tu

Main kab se bejaan tha
Tu mil gayi jee utha
Zindagi hai mili
Hai mili zindagi
Tere pyar mein
Tere pyar mein

Her breath is falling on his lips, he thought she is going to kiss him but next moment she put her hand on his chest and pushed him to which he fell on bed and his body bounced on bed.
His expression was priceless. She smile looking at his expression.

Aawaz hoon main tere hi dil ki
Pal ko bhi bichhdoongi nahi
Na pass tere na saath tere
Tujh mein hi main rehti hoon kahi

Main hoon leher tu nadi
Le tere sang main chali
Main chali main chali
Har khushi hai mili

Tere pyaar mein

She got on top of him and sit on his abdomen. He put his hands on her waist. She bend down and took his lips in between her lips slowly and started sucking his both lips. He closed his eyes and kissed her back.
She took his upper lip inbetween her lips and started sucking and licking it.
She then took his lower lip inbetween his lips, and sucked it hard that he moaned in her mouth, his hand is roaming on all over her back.

She bite his lower lip hard that they taste his blood in the kiss. He groan and squeezed her ass tightly to which she moaned in the kiss.

She is dominating the kiss and he let her do what she wanted. She kept assaulting his lips for sometime.when she got out of breath she broke the kiss.

Both of them are breathing heavily, she opened her eyes to see his face, his eyes are closed and his breathing is heavy, his lips got red with her all the assaulting .

He opened his eyes and looked in her eyes, looking in his eyes she whispered i want you ansh.

In response he just nodded his head.
She put her hand on his chest near his heart to feel his heartbeat, she smile feeling his fast heartbeat.

Ekaansh smile and said it's just beat for you.to which priya bend down and peck his lips.

She started opening his shirt button while looking in his eyes, after opening his all the button she said get up and he listened her and sit on bed she removed his shirt completely and throw it on floor. She put her hand on his chest and made him lie down again still looking in his eyes.

She bend down and started kissing his neck, he took a deep breath feeling her soft lips on his skin, her fingers are moving up and down on his body feeling his abs. She bite his neck to which he groaned closing his eyes and his hold tighten on her waist, she started sucking his neck, twirling her toungue on his skin.

She look up to see his eyes closed with uneven breathing, she felt proud to see him like this, she move down and lightly pecked his nipples, shiver ran down his spine feeling her lips around his nipples, she took his nipples inside her mouth and started sucking it, she bite on his nipple to which he squeezed her ass, she smile in his skin seeing her effect on him.

She kept sucking, licking and biting his nipples for sometime, when she got satisfied, she left his nipple and move more down and started licking his abs.

She started moving her fingers on his trouser button, and in next moment she opened his trouser.
She got out of bed, he opened his eyes to see her and there she is discarding her clothes directly looking in his eyes.
He bite his lips seeing her bold avatar today and he is liking all of it.

After removing her clothes, she removed his trouser and boxer together and throw it on floor, his big and vieny hard cock is standing in its own glory.

She looked at his hard member and took a deep breath. She again got on top of him , she took his member in her palms, he groaned feeling her soft hand around his hard shaft. She started stroking his hard shaft to which he moaned loudly ohhhh god jaan it feels so good....keep doing it.

Listening his words she got encouraged and and started moving her hand more fastly, in between she squeezed his balls to which he groan.
When she feel him twitching in her palms she started stroking it more fastly. After sometime he released his cum in her palms and all over her chest. His breathing is heavy, eyes is closed, after calming himself, he opened his eyes to see,his cum is all over her, he passed her tissue paper from side table, she took it from him and wiped her chest and hands. After that she throw the tissue on floor.

She look in his eyes, he gave her a smile, she also smile and again took his shaft in her hands which is still hard. She slowly slide his shaft inside her vagina, she arched her back feeling full because of his length. He groaned and clutch the bedsheet.

After sometime she started riding him, she kept his hands on her mounds, on the queue he started squeezing her breast tightly.

She roll her hips around him to which he groaned loudly. He hold her ass and helped her to moved faster, she was continuous moaning his name, when his cock kept hitting her g spot again and again.

Her pace got slow because she got tired , seeing this he flip their position and got on top of her, he started thrusting inside her harder and deeper.

She was moaning mess under him , her mounds are bouncing because of his hard thrust.

After sometime she started clenching him inside her so he thrust inside her more deeper, and groaning he released his seeds deeply inside her,she moaned his name loudly feeling his warm liquid deep inside her, he fell on top of her breathing heavily. After calming down he was about to Remove himself from her but she stopped him and said let it be.

Butt ...he said but she cut him off and said please i wanted to feel you close to me.

He sigh and nodded. Taking tissue paper he cleaned her, inner thighs and throw that on floor. He lie down beside her taking her in his arms. He kissed her forhead and said good night jaan to which she hummed tiredly and soon they both slept in that position , him being buried deep inside her.

______________________________________

To be continued.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

535K 21.1K 74
She was rose in the garden filled with thornsπŸ₯€ He was the thorn that would destroy herπŸ”± Ansh & Anaya were tied in an arranged marriage. By their p...
302K 25.3K 62
Yash Purohit- 27 year old CA, Carefree, Bindass, Jolly, happy Go person. Once you meet him, he will ensure your comfort. He gives his time to family...
787K 41.6K 82
This book contains triggering things like stalking, I don't know what I was thing while writing this. And I was a stupid teenager. Sorry for that! P...
549K 18.2K 42
π™„π™£π™™π™žπ™–π™£ π™§π™€π™’π™–π™£π™˜π™š [π—–π—Όπ—Ίπ—½π—Ήπ—²π˜π—²π—±] π˜™π˜ͺ𝘀𝘩 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘩π˜ͺπ˜₯𝘦 𝘡𝘩𝘦π˜ͺ𝘳 𝘣𝘭𝘒𝘀𝘬 𝘴𝘦𝘀𝘳𝘦𝘡𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯π˜₯ 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘡𝘦 𝘸𝘒�...