๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ.๐•๐€ - ๐“๐๐

By -ENHACUTIE

"hi, I'm D.VA, err...Y/N." - five boys get compensated by being sent to the transfer program in Korea, alongs... More

โœฆ*INTRODUCTIONโ€ข.
โœฆ *LEVEL 1 โ€ข. : ON THE WAY.
โœฆ *LEVEL 2 โ€ข. : DORM-MATES.
โœฆ *LEVEL 3 โ€ข. : SCHOOL TOUR.
โœฆ *LEVEL 4 โ€ข. : BASEBALL TRYOUT.
โœฆ *LEVEL 5 โ€ข. : THE STARS.
โœฆ *LEVEL 6 โ€ข. : TUTORING.
โœฆ *LEVEL 7 โ€ข. : FRIEND OR FOE?
โœฆ *LEVEL 8 โ€ข. : BINGSU DATE.
โœฆ *LEVEL 9 โ€ข. : SUDDEN CONFESSION.
โœฆ *LEVEL 10 โ€ข. : DECISION-MAKING.
STAGE 2!
โœฆ *LEVEL 11 โ€ข. : JUST THE TWO OF US.
โœฆ *LEVEL 13 โ€ข. : LET YOUR GUARD DOWN.

โœฆ *LEVEL 12 โ€ข. : AN ACCUSATION.

288 9 3
By -ENHACUTIE

(CONTENT WARNING : TALKS ABOUT FOOD! And the girls are fighting!!!! (Aka Bruce and Vance))

"Yeah, now you just say this instead of this," you point to the piece of paper in front of you and Billy, "so that it's formal." You wrote the last of the Hangul on the piece of paper to complete phrase.

Billy made an 'Oh!' sound, the end of it being elongated to emphasize him getting it.

You and the boys have been enjoying your month in Korea, currently, it will be a few days before you'd be reaching the second month your group's been in the country!

"Thanks for the help, N/N." Billy thanks you happily, you've grown closer since that date you had, to recap, you had taken Billy to try the street food in Korea.

Obviously, you took him to try tteokbokki, but he wasn't really a spice kind of guy, you had to watch as he couldn't even eat a few rice cakes before he was downing cups of fish cake soup.

his favourite was hotteok though, it was a fried pancake with brown sugar in the middle, at least, that's the one he tried, you loved food to death so, you had the Nutella-stuffed one.

Although you never got to trying it, you hoped that you could take him and the boys for some Korean street toast, but for now, Gyeran-ppang was close enough.

Billy actually enjoyed the Egg cake, he wasn't a sweets kind of guy, although you saw him carrying sweet mints or gum almost all the time.

He did enjoy some kkwabaegi, it's these little twist donuts that were coated head to toe in sugar and it was one of your most favourite foods ever, you basically suffocated him with how much you were stuffing into his mouth.

Billy definitely underestimated how much you loved the pastry because you brought some home and stuffed the other boys' mouths like you did to him.

Billy smiled at you as you just laughed and nodded, as a welcome.

Billy contemplated for a while, you looked amazing in the sun.

He was for once, thankful, that some of the classrooms had windows because the sun did nothing but help give you a golden glow, as if you were some sort of holy grail given to them.

You merely just stared into his green eyes, almost intrigued by him, you thought in your head, how pretty of a shade his eyes were.

They reminded you of the forests that would surround your barangay (a village.) like it was protecting it.

You remembered your parents telling you to never go into the woods or some gnome would force you to marry them.

Filipinos had all kinds of myths they'd believe, you always thought that it was just to keep you in your bed and you behaved during your childhood.

Which, in fact, weirdly worked.

You were well-behaved as a child, always asking if you could do this or that, always doing your best in school. You were your parents most prized possession and they were happy with knowing that and telling you so.

You snapped out of your trance, seeing Billy with a nervous smile on his face and his eyebrows furrowed out of concern.

"You okay, there? I called your name for like a few times and you just stared at me." Billy laughed, starting to pack his notebooks up and getting ready to head off to the cafeteria.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, yeah I'm good." You nodded, putting a thumbs up to show that you were a-okay and that you definitely weren't daydreaming about Billy's eyes.

"Okay, well the rest of the guys are already on their way to the cafeteria, wanna walk there together?" Billy asked, pointing to the classroom door with his thumb.

You nodded happily, taking his hand in yours and pulling him to the door, before you felt a tug back, "hm?" You hummed curiously, looking back at the blonde who seemed like he was deciding on something.

"One more thing.." Billy started, before suddenly leaning towards you quickly, and then, you felt his lips on your cheek.

"Let's go!" Billy was pure red with embarrassment as he basically dragged your dazed person down the school stairs to the cafeteria.

"Hey guys!" Billy called out, walking over to their table, seeing that they've grabbed their trays, "stay here, N/N, I'll grab our trays!" Billy smiled at you, before walking off to the lunch line.

"So like, are you two dating now?" Vance asked, halfway through shoving another spoonful of food into his mouth.

"What? No! I just owed him.." You squirmed in your seat, pretty uncomfortable with the topic of romance.

Vance clicked his tongue and nodded sarcastically as you just pouted and stuck your tongue out at him.

"Weirdo," Vance scoffed, "Idiot," You shot back, the both of you just glared at each other before relaxing in your seat after seeing Billy with your trays.

Billy slide both trays on the table and started to eat, you did as well.

"I feel bad that Griffin's missing all of this," Robin groaned into your shoulder. "I don't know him but you can always bring the food to him?" You suggested, nudging your shoulder to make sure Robin's listening.

"Yeah but what if he doesn't like it?" Robin looked up at you, in which you laughed, "it's always 'what if' with you." You poked Robin's nose, getting him off your shoulder.

"Bruce, Y/N, you're being called into the headmaster's office." The teacher called, you stood up confused, alongside Bruce. "You know where the office is, you two?" The teacher asked, you nodded and opened the sliding door of the classroom.

You two left the classroom silently, on the clacking of both your shoes was heard through the halls, along with echoes of other rowdy classes.

"What do you think the headmaster needs us for?" Bruce suddenly asks on the way, you jumped at his voice as you slightly looked up to look at his gaze.

He was looking straight ahead, his face garnered a blank stare as you walked straight ahead, you looked down quickly, feeling the awkwardness creeping up your spine.

"Uh, I don't know." You mumbled, stopping at the doors of the headmaster's office.

Suddenly the sliding doors slid open, making you stand in front of the headmaster herself, "Ah, Ms. L/N, Mr. Yamada, come in." The headmaster moved out of the way for you to walk in with Bruce.

You and Bruce walked in and bowed at the headmaster as a sign of respect before sitting down on the sofa in front of her desk.

"Okay, so I've called you both here today, because Bruce has been reported to be carrying illegal items into the school." The headmaster bluntly explained, you jumped out of shock and Bruce's face suddenly turned from dazed to shocked.

"Wait, how does that happen? Bruce is a good student!" You complained, looking at Bruce conerningly. "What did he even "bring" to school?" The headmaster sighed and pulled out a box of malborough.

"Cigarettes, they're opened, three are missing." The headmaster looked disappointed, before placing the cigarette box on the stand next to her.

"I don't smoke though, I never have!" Bruce cried out, looking at the headmaster with a worried face.

"Yeah, he's been nothing but an amazing student and a good baseball player." You tried to advocate for Bruce as the headmaster had not budged.

"I'm sorry, Bruce, but this is serious on school offence, I will have to suspend you." The headmaster just crossed her arms and shook her head.

"For how long?" You answered after a few seconds, "three days." The headmaster replied, you looked at Bruce, who was no longer upset, but angry.

"Please go back to your classroom, pack your stuff, and go home early." The headmaster points her gaze at Bruce as he just scowled and stood up, bowing and leaving the room.

"Headmaster, I'm sure it wasn't Bruce who did that, it couldn't of been," you frowned, looking down at the box of cigarettes.

"Ms. L/N, I need you to tell Ms. Won of today," the headmaster held your hand in hers, a look of understanding and disappointment on her face.

"Okay," you whispered sadly, standing up and giving her your bow before leaving the classroom, just in time to catch Bruce leaving the classroom.

"Bruce—" you started before the boy shook his head, "no, N/N, not right now, I just.. I want to go."

You didn't bother to stop him long, just keeping him by his shoulder. "Just, get home safe.." you mumbled, hugging him.

Bruce nodded absentmindedly, walking off when you broke your hug. You watched as he just left down the stairs before entering the classroom.

"N/N! What happened with Bruce? He was extremely upset." Finney caught your gaze quickly, standing up from his desk.

"I'll tell you at home, just, not now, now's not a good time." You replied back, saddened.

You sat down at your seat and continued your schoolwork , still sad at the fact that Bruce was accused.

"Bruce, do you know how serious this is?" You sat next to Ms. Won guiltily as Bruce stared at you absurdly after telling Ms. Won what had occurred during school.

The boys watched as Ms. Won scolded Bruce, and Bruce only looked at you like it was your fault.

"Bruce, we're talking about cigarettes!" Ms. Won basically lost her head the whole scolding, you flinched at her loud voice, making you clutch your upper arm tightly, trying to feel as small as possible.

"I hope, you think about what you've done for these three days, I'm very disappointed, Bruce." Ms. Won frowned, before walking into her office and closing the door, even with the door closed you could hear her sighs.

"Did you have to tell her?" Bruce scowled at you, upset that you had snitched to Ms. Won, "well, the headmaster said, to tell her.." you felt small under Bruce's gaze, feeling inferior.

"And..Ms. Won would've asked why you were staying home either way—" you explained before Bruce stood up angrily.

"You snitched, I could've told her myself, and you!" Bruce turned towards Vance, where he looked at him with shock and confusion.

"What the hell did I do now?!" Vance pushed Bruce's pointed hands away from his face.

"I got accused because you wanted to have a fucking smoke!" Bruce threw his hands up, Vance frowned and stood up.

"Hey, asshole, that's on you, you fucking realize this is Korea? They don't give cigarettes to any kid willy fucking nilly anymore!" Vance argued back, "If you think I'm going to get cigarettes obviously I'd hide them in our fucking dorm!"

"Don't throw your bullshit on me, Vance." Bruce walked towards Vance, pushing him back down on the couch.

"Oh, do you wanna fucking go? Is that what this is?" Vance stood back up quickly, pushing Bruce as well, Finney got in between them as Billy tried to pull Bruce away.

"Guys, don't fight, seriously, Bruce is already in enough trouble as it is." You just sat in your chair with guilt eating at you as the boys just argued in your presence.

"No! How many times do I have to tell Vance to keep his fucking things out of our lives?" Bruce pointed at Vance who almost had steam coming out of his ears. "This isn't the first time I've been in trouble because of him!" Bruce scoffed.

"You couldn't of just kept all of that teenage angst to yourself, now could you?!" Bruce lunged and grabbed hold of Vance's collar.

Vance finally stopped holding back, punching Bruce right in his face.

The two fell to the ground as you gasped, the other boys tried to get them off each other as Bruce was able to turn the both of them and got the upper hand on the blonde.

Bruce's fist met Vance's face over and over again, Bruce's face was already bruising from the first punch thrown his way.

Bruce's fist was covered in red, bloodied and bruised, while Vance's nose bled heavily, as the two huffed and growled at each other like crazy wolves.

You ran to Ms. Won's office, knocking frantically, the adult opened the door with a sigh, "Ms. Won, Bruce and Vance are beating each other up in the living room and we can't stop them!" You cried out, pointing to the living room.

Ms. Won was suddenly alarmed and ran up to the living room, seeing the whole group basically in the fight, Robin and Finney tried to pull Bruce out of Vance's grip as Billy tried to get Vance off of Bruce.

They had flipped each other while you ran off to get Ms. Won and Bruce was getting the same treatment he gave Vance.

Both boys had matching bruises and wounds. "Boys, enough!" Ms. Won screamed, pulling Vance away as they both heaved, both boys felt their muscles and face ache.

"Are you two crazy!? Y/N, go get the first aid kit," Ms. Won was hysterical, her hand ran itself through her once nicely formed hair as the rest of the boys made sure the boys were okay and they weren't in any sort of serious pain.

You came back with the kit in your trembling hands, handing it over to Ms. Won, who gave you some medical supplies and let you pick who to tend to.

You were about to walk up to Bruce before you remembered the fuming gaze he gave you, which suddenly scared you.

You turned to Vance who only had Billy tending to him. You walked up to him and placed the medical supplies on the coffee table as you were handed a cloth by Ms. Won.

You see Ms. Won pull Bruce and the other duo away from the room, going into the dining room, to keep another fight from erupting.

Billy looked at you with sympathy as he just let you work on Vance's bruises and wounds. "fuck, he hits hard.." he cursed, touching his bloodied lip.

You gently pulled his hand away, "don't touch it, you might infect it." You mumbled, pushing a damp cloth to the cut to clean it.

"Why did you have to tell Ms. Won?" Vance asked you as you work on cleaning his cut. "I had to, the headmaster said to, Bruce would've been mad anyways." You whispered, moving onto the cut right above the bridge of his nose.

You silently cleaned the wound, getting rid off the blood trailing down his face before putting an antibiotic on his wound, in which Vance sucked his breath in as it stung.

Finally, you placed a bandage on the bridge of his nose. Billy flinched from the amount of bruises still on his face.

"I'll, uh, get some ice for that." Billy walked off, leaving you with the curly blonde as you cleaned his knuckles next.

"His pearly whites are pretty sharp." Vance told you, lifting his knuckles up to you to see the bloodied mess.

You physically cringed, grabbing your damp cloth, which was now somewhat red from the blood.

"Did you have to go fighting him?" you asked back, looking up at Vance's face, his eyes were on you, as he watched you clean his wounds.

"I, I don't know why I always think with my fist, it's a response, I guess.." Vance shrugged, leaning back into the couch before groaning softly.

"Fuck, my back aches." Vance placed his free hand into the small of his back before pushing and sighing.

"You know more than anyone, you shouldn't of thrown that punch." You replied, putting more ointment on his knuckles to let some of the wounds have a faster chance to heal.

"You don't know shit about me." Vance scoffed, hearing footsteps come near them, Billy stood there with a bag of ice. "Here, place it on your cheek." Billy handed him the bag with a cloth over it.

"Thanks, shitface." Vance placed the ice bag on his cheek as he winced. Billy shook his head and just cleaned up anything you used.

"You should apologize to Bruce more than ever now." Billy said after a while, Vance listened in as well, not really making it obvious.

You looked up at Billy, "what?" You asked, "you still haven't apologized about that last time," he didn't want to say what, since he knew Vance was probably listening in as well.

"Oh, yeah," you looked down at you lap, as you played with the last of the bandage roll. "He must be really upset with me right now." You looked up, a guilty look on your face.

"Well," Billy sucked in a breath, "he's not exactly happy with you, y'know?" Billy laughed, trying to cheer you up.

You smiled slightly before standing up. "I'll go see if he wants to talk." You cleaned up the last of your supplies.

"You gonna be okay?" You ask towards Vance, who just stared at you, then the blonde nodded, his curls bouncing with him.

"Thanks, Y/N." he nods gratefully, you noticed that he was somewhat uncomfortable with being thankful.

You just cleared your throat and nodded, giving him one last smile before heading to Bruce.

END OF CHAPTER 12.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 4.7K 41
๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐”น๐•๐•’๐•”๐•œ โ„™๐•™๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐•ฉ ๐”ฝ๐•–๐•ž!โ„๐•–๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ฃ ๐‘ถ๐’‰, ๐’˜๐’‰๐’ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’”๐’‰๐’†? ๐‘จ ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’š ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’š ๐‘จ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’–๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’† ๐‘ฐ๐’” ๐’”๐’‰๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’...
86.4K 1K 32
"๐™Ž๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™™, ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–...
19.9K 662 13
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ž ๐š ๐ค๐ข๐๐ง๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž. Robin Arellano x Male OC The Black Pho...
241K 3.6K 10
"Holy shit Vance, she's gonna beat your high score" This story does contain smut !! #1 in Brady Hepner (8/10/22) #1 in Vance (8/19/22) #1 in Vancehop...