[On Hold] What If Luz bonded...

By KaijuLord54

This is a fanfiction of how The Owl House would turn out if Luz Noceda had bonded with the Venom symbiote. More

Prologue
Season 1 - Part 1
Season 1 - Part 2
Season 1 - Part 3
Season 1 - Part 4
Season 1 - Part 5
Season 1 - Part 6
Season 1 - Part 7
Season 1 - Part 8
Season 1 - Part 9
Season 2 - Part 1
Season 2 - Part 2
Season 2 - Part 3
Season 2 - Part 4
Season 2 - Part 5
Season 2 - Part 6
Season 2 - Part 7
Season 2 - Part 9
Season 2 - Part 10
Season 2 - Part 11

Season 2 - Part 8

801 21 6
By KaijuLord54

Note: I DO NOT own The Owl House or Marvel Comics so don't report me, this is for entertainment purposes only. 

Also, I should let you know that this chapter will be based on The Owl House Season 2, Episode 12.

Episode 10 never happens because Luz and the gang still have the portal and Luz already reuniting with Camila in Chapter 14.

The difference with episode 11 is that since Raine wasn't captured by Kikimora, Eda has no reason to hire a spy at the Coven Day Parade, let alone be there.

With that out of the way, I hope you enjoy the chapter.

We begin at the owl house as a celebration was being held for Lilith's new job as the assistant curator of the Supernatural Museum of History.

Everyone was cheering with the exception of Lilith herself as she seemed embarrassed or uncomfortable.

Venom: Hey! Where's the food!? I'm starving!

Hooty: Care for some "app-pellet-tizers"?

He asks, holding out a plate with a mix of hairballs and small animal bones.

Luz: Oh my god, Hooty. No.

Hooty: Is it not enough? I can get another.

He says, trying to regurgitate more only for Venom to tie his mouth shut with a tendril.

Venom: If you puke out any more of these, I'm gonna eat you.

Meanwhile, Lilith was outside talking with her old colleague and mentor, Flora D'splora.

Flora: Oh, I wish I could stay longer, but I must be off on my next adventure. It's such a delight to see my little bookworm back in the historical world after all these years.

Lilith: Thank you, Flora, but it's just a small job. Only an assistant. I'm surprised you even heard about this.

Flora: The emperor wanted to make you weren't getting into any trouble. And to clear out your office. I left a box of your knickknacks inside. Wish you took more from my tutelage, dear. History's supposed to be exciting, after all.

She says before pulling a whip, snagging a wild griffin from the sky and riding its back as she took off.

It was then that Lilith's symbiote, Riot, formed a head from her shoulder.

Riot: I hate her.

Lilith: Don't say that, Riot.

Riot: Are you kidding!? I know it was subtle, but she mocked us!

Lilith: You mean she shocked ME.

Riot: We're bonded! So if someone mocks you, they're mocking me too!!

Venom: Hey, what's going on out here?

Luz: Everything okay?

Riot: Nothing's okay! This new job sucks! Everything sucks!

The symbiote yelled before Lilith lets out a frustrated groan.

Lilith: Riot's right! I have questions about my life! All I-

Riot: We.

Lilith: All WE ever got to do was desk work while she goofed off riding wild snake horses and eating mummy jerky! Well, we can be just as exciting as Flora! We'll come up with an exhibit that'll knock the Titan's socks off!

Riot: Damn right we will! High five, partner!

The symbiote says, forming a grey slime hand as Lilith gives her a high five.

Riot: Nice!

Lilith: Let's get to work!

She says, running back into the owl house as they tried to think up ideas on their new exhibits.

Luz and Venom decided to help out too until they stumbled upon a red book.

Eda: Oh hey, how long's it been since I even touched that one?

Luz: What is it?

Eda: Well, back in the day I used to be an urban legend junkie. Twigfoot, Lenderman, Possums.

Luz: Possums are real.

She says, Eda snorting in response.

Eda: Yeah, sure, kid.

Venom: It's true, they're in the human realm. I wanted to eat a couple of them, but Luz wouldn't let me.

Carnage: No kidding?

Venom: Mhm.

Eda: Anyway, there are also some stories about these things called time pools. Mythical puddles that act as windows into the past. But they're never in the same spot twice. Me and Lily used to search for them. She'd say I forced her into it, but I think she had more fun than me.

Luz: Lilith! Of course! Thanks, Eda!

She says, taking the book and running off to Lilith and Riot.

Luz: Lilith! Riot! I think we found the perfect thing for your exhibit!

Venom: Time pools!

They said, showing them Eda's book.

Riot: What're time pools?

Lilith: In the Premysteric Era, it's theorized that coagulated Titan Blood mixed with the magical algae of the Boiling Sea created temporary holes in time. Edalyn and I tried searching for them when we were younger.

Riot: So, wait, these things are basically time magic or something?

Lilith: Exactly! Thank you for suggesting this, Luz and Venom. I had a device built to find the time pools, but it was faulty, needed enough power to work.

Venom: Hold on!

She says, extending a black tendril as the four could hear the sounds of items breaking as well as King and Toxin squealing/screeching in surprise before the tendril came back with one of Amity's gloves.

Luz: Think Titan Blood can do the trick?

She says before the four of them setting out to find the time pools.

It was now the next day as they made their way to the coast where the time pools should be only to see nothing.

Riot: What the hell!? Where're the time pools!?

Lilith: I don't understand, I triple checked all my calculations. Our equipment is first rate.

She says, to which Luz kicks a small rock only for it to suddenly disappear into the sand.

Venom: Did you see that?

Luz: Yup.

She says before human and klyntar stick their heads into the sand only to see a prehistoric boiling isles as a giant dinosaur-like creature roared some distance away.

They then got their heads out of the sand, turning towards Lilith and Riot.

Luz: You did it, Lilith! You found the time pools!

Lilith: What?

Riot: You hit your heads or something?

Venom: Come see for yourselves!

She says as the four stick their heads into the sand to see the same prehistoric creature falling asleep and turning to stone before getting their heads back out.

Lilith: A Stone Sleeper from the Hecktaceous Period! Did you know that they have a ticklish spot behind their ears?

Luz: Awww, that's so cute!

Venom: Hey, let's look around and see if we can find time pools that go to other eras?

Luz: Way ahead of you, partner!

She says, the two going over to another spot, sticking their heads into the sand to see a group of three knights sitting by a camp fire at night.

They then go to a third spot before sticking their heads in to see a smaller version of Bonesborough in the distance.

Luz: Aw, it's a little Babysborough.

She says before Venom notices a witch a few meters away.

Venom: Yo! What era is this?

Witch: 'Tis the Deadwardian Era. What ye be doing in the sand?

Venom: None of your beeswax!

She says before the two return to their time.

Luz: Hey, Lilith! Venom and I found the Deadwardian Era!

Lilith: Ooh, incredible. This will be a truly unprecedented exploration. Now, before we dive in, we must remember if the tide comes in, we could be trapped, paradoxes will be a danger, and don't get me started on the bloody effect!

Riot: Okay, partner, just take a breather.

The symbiote said as Lilith took deep breaths, calming her nerves.

Lilith: But bad girl historians like ourselves are all about taking risks, so . . . let's boogie down to History town.

She says, making finger guns and imitating laser gun noises with Riot doing the same.

Luz: That's my Cool Aunt Lilith.

Venom: That's my Cool Daughter Riot.

The two said with smiles on their faces.

Meanwhile, at the owl house, there was a knock at the door as Carnage extends a red tendril to open it, seeing Gwendolyn.

Eda: Hey, Ma. Why are you still in town? Forget something from yesterday?

Gwendolyn: Your father wanted to swing by.

She said as Eda's eyes widened.

Eda: Well, tell him I'm busy.

Gwendolyn: Maybe you could tell him yourself. He's just outside.

She said as King gasps.

King: I get to meet my grandpa?

He said as Toxin firms a head from his shoulder.

Toxin: Makes sense. I got to meet grandma Venom, so you should meet your spawner's spawner too.

Eda: I didn't give birth to King, Toxin.

Toxin: Yeah, but you adopted him as your own, so it counts.

Carnage: I don't think that's right, son.

Toxin: Oh what do you know, old lady?

Carnage: What'd you say to me!?

The symbiotes yelled as Eda noticed an all too familiar shadow approaching the doorway only to run up the stairs.

Carnage: Hey! Where we going!?

Back at the time pools, Luz and Lilith grabbed a few things to disguise themselves before going to the Deadwardian Era.

Lilith: Okay, everyone, we are technically in the Savage Ages, way before Belos banned Wild Magic. These denizens may be dangerous.

Riot: Ah, we'll just eat 'em!

Lilith: No eating people, Riot.

Riot: You're no fun.

They said before entering the town, walking around for a few seconds before a witch comes up to them and tips his hat.

Witch: Good tidings, kind witches.

He says before leaving, confusing the four as they looked to see that everyone was kind and things were, well, normal.

Venom: THIS is the Savage Ages? There's nothing savage about it! What a rip off!

She said as Riot glares at Lilith.

Note: Play the short clip above.

Riot: You lied to me.

She said as Lilith started sweating nervously.

Luz: Venom is right though, the Savage Ages isn't what history said it was. Why did Belos wanna ban Wild Magic again?

Lilith: Well, the Titan supposedly doesn't like it.

They say before looking around for a bit until they heard a commotion, looking to see the two large demons harassing a human man.

Riot: What's another human doing here? I thought Godmother Luz was the only one?

She says, Luz gasping and smiling with tears of joy in her eyes.

Venom: Focus, Luz! That human over there's probably that Philip guy we heard about.

She said as they watched from a distance as Philip tries to get his journal from the two large demons.

Philip: I can't believe this, after the bonds of fellowship we forged.

Red Fang: Bonds? Ha! You still owe us!

He says before shoving Philip to the ground.

Philip: When I accomplish my mission, I promise you, you'll have your snails!

Green Fang: Listen to this. "With my new and bravest companion, Blue Fang, I set forth."

He said in a mocking manner, earning a laugh from Red Fang.

Green Fang: "His strength should make fast work of any task."

Red Fang: His pretty little words should make pretty good kindling.

He says, ready to set the journal ablaze with fire magic only for a black tendril to shoot out, snatching the journal and pulling it into Luz's hands.

Luz: Leave him alone!

She says as Venom forms black clawed hands around the teen, surprising Philip as he observes the black goo.

Lilith: You two should be ashamed of such behavior!

She says, Riot forming grey tendrils from the witch's back.

Red Fang was about to step forward, only to be stopped by Green Fang.

Green Fang: Don't waste your time on the kid. We should keep looking.

Red Fang: Fine. You two just ask your friend there what happened to our brother Blue Fang and his palismen.

They say before walking away.

With that conflict resolved, Luz and Lilith turn to see Philip struggling to get up due to an injured leg.

Luz: Here let me help.

She said, helping the man up.

Luz: Oh, and here you go.

Philip: Thank you.

Luz: You're Philip Whittibane, right?

Philip: Come to gawk?

Venom: 'Is he serious? We just helped him.'

The symbiote said in their minds as Luz shushed her before speaking.

Luz: No. I just heard about your exploits, so it's kind of an honor to meet you.

Philip: Oh. I see. Well, I must say that your abomination magic is quite astounding. Most I've seen are purple and a few being pink, but I have never seen black or grey abomination goop before.

He said as Lilith lets out a nervous chuckle.

Lilith: Yes, it's . . . extremely rare abomination colors.

Philip: Remarkable. The two of you must be powerful witches.

Luz: Thanks.

Philip: No need. I should be thanking you. In fact, I should repay your kindness, I have a proposition for you, if you're interested?

Back at the owl house, Eda locked herself up in her room as Gwendolyn knocks on the door.

Gwendolyn: Witchlet? Aren't you going to say hello to your father? It's been-

Eda: Years! Yep, been years. I know. I'm, uh, just sharpening my tooth. Don't want pops to see me looking all blech, you feel?

Gwendolyn: I feel like you're avoiding him. AGAIN. Don't make me get King and Toxin to break the door down! You know they can, young lady!

Eda: I'm avoiding dad, mom! Promise! I'll be out in a minute!

She says, having just packed a bag full of elixirs.

Carnage: What's up with you, Eda? Why're you so scared of seeing your dad?

Eda: I'm not scared of him. I just haven't seen him since I ruined his-I mean, since the owlbeast ruined his-I'm just not ready, okay!? Now let's go.

She says, walking towards the balcony only for Toxin to appear, standing in her way.

Eda: Toxin, move it.

She says before Toxin reveals King's face.

King: You can't just run from your problems, Eda. I tried that, remember?

Carnage: He's right.

The symbiote says before enveloping Eda.

Eda: Carnage! What're you doing!?

She yelled from inside Carnage.

Carnage: I'm taking you to your dad, whether you like it or not.

Eda: What?! No! Get me out of here!

The owl lady yelled as she futilely tried to dig her way out of the red and black slime that was her symbiote before finding herself outside the owl house, face to face with a surprised Dell Clawthorne.

Dell Clawthorne: Witchlet . . .

Eda: Dad . . .

Carnage: Just pretend I'm not here.

She says, retreating into Eda's body.

Back in the Deadwardian Era, Luz, Venom, Lilith, Riot and Philip made their way to a dark cave.

Philip: Anyone have a torch?

He asks before Luz makes a light glyph, lighting the way.

Philip: Incredible! I thought I was the only one who used picto-glyphs.

Luz: You use glyphs too?

Philip: How else could I have survived here? Plant growth, ice, fire . . . took years to find them. Almost as if the world wanted to hide them from me.

He says before writing down the light glyph in his journal.

Philip: I even found one in a snowflake.

Luz: No way. Me too!

Philip: A warrior and a scholar. Truly impressive.

He says before they continued forward.

Luz: 'Did you see that, Venom? I just taught Philip something new!'

Venom: 'Yeah . . . neato.'

They said telepathically as Venom and Lilith were feeling suspicious towards the older human.

Philip: This should do it.

He says, everyone stopping dead in their tracks as he began to make a large, complex glyph combination.

Luz: What is it?

Philip: A shortcut. To the Collector.

He says, tapping the glyph, making it glow as they were all teleported somewhere else.

Lilith: Where are we?

She says before Luz finds a hole in the wall, looking out to immediately realize where they were.

Luz: We're in the Titan's skull!

Lilith: What?! But this is sacred ground!

Philip: I suppose that's why no one wanted to accompany me.

Luz: Philip, you said something about someone called the collector. Who is that?

Philip: The collector is a being of legends, every one I've seen describing him as lying here. He is likely the only being who can aid me in my quest.

He said as they walked across a bridge to a large door.

Philip: He is behind this door, I just can't figure out the mechanism to open it. If I weren't so frail.

He says before groaning in pain as he fell to one knee.

Luz: Don't worry, we'll help you with the door. You just rest up.

Philip: Thank you, once again, for your kindness, child. Perhaps we were destined to meet.

He says, making Luz smile before the teen approaches the door alongside Lilith.

Lilith: This mechanism is unlike any I've seen before.

She says, making certain patterns of the door glow with just a touch of her hand.

Lilith: It'll make a remarkable addition to my exhibit, but . . .

Luz: What?

Lilith: Most of this puzzle has been solved already. And Philip . . .

She says as they looked to see him sitting on the bridge with back turned doing something.

Lilith: The confidence, the compliments, he says everything you wanna hear. It feels uncomfortably familiar.

Venom: Same here. I don't trust him.

Luz: Some of this is pretty wired. But it's the Boiling Isles. Everything's a little weird, right?

Riot: Yeah, you two must be paranoid.

Luz: Why don't you keep working on the puzzle while I talk to Philip?

She says before wandering off towards Philip as she and Venom could see him writing beneath a picture of a beast; "I single handedly defeated the beast behind the door. Tragically, I could not save my companions."

They read as Philip stops, having finished as he stands up.

Venom: 'He's acting sus, Luz.'

Luz: Philip, why did you bring us here?

She said as a rumbling could be heard, turning around to see the door opening.

Lilith: I did it! I solved the puzzle!

Philip: I needed a sacrifice.

He says before something grabs Lilith, pulling her into the darkness as Riot lets out a screech.

Venom: My baby!

She yelled as Luz assumes her superhero form, running in to see Lilith enveloped by Riot as the grey symbiote fought off the beast.

Luz: Don't worry! We're here to help!

She says, taking out an ice glyph and using it on the ground, making a path of ice that made the beast fall, releasing Riot.

The two then leap into the air as they punched, kicked and tangled the beast with black and grey tendrils while Philip dug up a mirror from the center of the room before creating another teleportation glyph combo to escape.

Riot: I'm gonna kill that guy when we find him!!

The symbiote yelled as Lilith's voice was muffled.

Riot: What?!

She says, exposing Lilith's face.

Lilith: It's a stone sleeper! Remember?!

She says, to which Riot's eyes widened before the symbiote began to tickle the creature behind one of it's ears.

This made the creature smile as it stopped fighting and fell on its side, kicking one of its legs like a dog that's getting good scratches from its owner.

Riot: Wow. Looks like you were right.

Luz: Venom, Lilith, sorry we didn't listen to you. You were right about Philip.

Riot: We're idiots.

Venom: Don't sweat it, kid.

Lilith: No need to apologize, partner.

It took not too long for them to find Philip while riding on the Stone Sleeper's back, jumping off as the four of them glared at him.

Luz: What could trying to have us killed possibly be worth getting that mirror!?

Philip: Hmph. Wouldn't you like to know.

Venom: That's it! Riot!?

Riot: Yeah, mom?

Venom: Let's teach this jerk a lesson!

Riot: Took the words right out of my mouth.

They said with an evil grin as they assumed their monster forms, earning a gasp from Philip before jumping the human, punching and kicking him as Philip lets out painful cries and screams.

After about a minute or two of getting his butt kicked, Venom and Riot had their fill as they got back on the Stone Sleeper's, riding off as they left the bloodied and bruised Philip on the ground.

They then made it back to the time pools, returning to the modern day and eventually returning home.

Luz: We're back!

She said as the four of them entered the owl house only to be surprised to see Eda and Carnage on the sofa with Dell.

Lilith: Father!

Dell: Sweet flea!

They said as father and daughter hugged only for Dell to pull Eda in as well.

Dell: I'm so glad to be here with both my daughters.

King: Can we get another hug, grandpa?

Toxin: Yeah! We need attention too!

Gwendolyn: Come here, you!

King: Too . . . much . . . love!

He managed to say as Gwendolyn squeezed him with her muscular arms.

Luz: Hello, Mr. Clawthorne. I'm Luz Noceda.

Venom: And I'm Venom.

Dell: Ah, yes. Edalyn and Carnage told me all about you two. Although it isn't official, I'm hoping it'd be all right if I considered you my granddaughters?

Luz: Of course you can!

She says, jumping towards the old witch in a hug.

Eda: Hey, careful with my dad! He's old!

Luz: Sorry!

The teen chuckled.

Dell: It's fine, really. Is dinner ready yet?

Eda: Yup. Come on, everybody. Let's eat!

She said as everyone entered the dining room together.

-To be continued-

If you guys are enjoying this story please give it a like, comment your thoughts, give me a follow and share this story with your friends.

If any of you have any ideas for a story you'd like me to write, feel free to let me know in the comments or in my DM.

With that said, I hope you all have a nice day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.8K 972 54
After confusing a dangerous monster for a real wizard, Luz is left a little depressed with how gullible she's been. So after walking aimlessly throug...
113K 2.6K 22
[Owl House x Male! Reader] "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐝𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭." [Y/n] Vadas, known to many as a cynical punk with attitude problems and the best friend...
253K 8.3K 53
After helping Amity save the Blight twins and Eda. Luz was able to make a club with Amity. She is very exited to talk to Amity again. After all in a...
91.7K 1.3K 22
Self-assured teenager Luz stumbles upon a portal to a magical realm where she befriends a rebellious witch, Eda, her son, Y/N, a mindless Scarecrow...