(Highschool DXD X Star Wars O...

By DarrenJudkins

Disclaimer: I don't own Highschool DXD, Star Wars, or any pictures, videos, or gifs I put into here. Only thi... More

Obe Bio
Luna (Star Wars) Bio
Chapter 1: Journey To A New World
Chapter 3: New Friends And Training
Chapter 4: First day And The Familiar Forest
Chapter 5: Riser And Final Training
Chapter 6: Rating Game
Chapter 7: Battle With A Dark Lord
Chapter 8: Aftermath
Chapter 9: Hidden Pain (Short)
Chapter 10: Kiba's Pain (Short)
Chapter 11: Church's Warning
Chapter 12: A Talk With Sirzechs
Chapter 13: Duel Of Fates
Chapter 14: True Power Unleashed
Chapter 15: Reunification
Chapter 16: Lost Time (Short)
Chapter 17: Meeting Gasper
Chapter 18: An Evil Plot (Short)
Chapter 19: Return Of Riser
Chapter 20: Phoenix God Vs Sith God
Chapter 21: Attack Of The Sith Part 1
Chapter 22: Attack Of The Sith Part 2
Chapter 23: Revelations
Chapter 24: Aftermath and Farewell
Voting
Decision + Extra Vote
Final Story Choosing Vote
Decision

Chapter 2: Encountering And Meeting Devils

413 6 5
By DarrenJudkins

With Rias And The Rest Of ORC, Time: 8:30 a.m., Day: Saturday

Rias and Akeno had called the rest of the members of ORC to their clubroom to give them the news. Issei is the first to speak.

Issei: So prez, what was it you wanted to tell us this early?

Asia: Based on how you said it on the phone, it seems pretty important.

Rias: Two hours ago, while Akeno and I were filling out some paperwork, we sensed a major power surge. It may be in town, but we don't know if it could be a threat.

Kiba: Do you think it could be strays?

Rias: Possibly, I already let Sona know that we're going to investigate it. *she stands* So lets find the source of this energy.

Koneko: And then what?

Rias: I don't know. That'll depend on if whatever has the energy is a threat or not.

Everyone of ORC then set out to try to find the source of the energy Rias and Akeno sensed.

Time Skip 8 Hours  

The group had been searching for hours, but had just gotten done having a quick bite to restore their energy. They continue to walk through a park until Rias stops the group.

Rias: Wait... *the group stops* I can feel the energy... It's nearby. Follow me. 

Rias leads the group to where she's sensing the energy. She stops them when she sees two people.

Rias is quick to make the group hide.

Akeno: Are they the source?

Rias: The girl has a weird energy coming from her, but no, the one in robes and armor however... he is, but his energy feels so dark, but it's calm at the moment. Let's stay hidden for now.

They then follow the two to what seems to be an abandoned building, they're able to get close enough to hear them.

Girl: *sighs* I guess we'll have to settle for this huh? *the armored one nods at her* Let's head in then.

Armored: Huh?

The armored one turns around and the group quickly hides.

Armored: What was that?

Girl: What's wrong?

Armored: I thought I sensed something. Guess I'm just on edge. *adjusts helmet a bit*

As the two head in, the group thinks of what to do next.

Issei: Should we follow them in?

Kiba: Didn't you hear him? He almost caught us and he wasn't even looking at us.

Rias: Let's be extra careful. Let's go.

The group then begin to head into the abandoned building.

With Obe And Luna, Time: 4:30 p.m., Day: Saturday

The two have been walking for what felt like a few hours. They come near what looks like a town to them, Obe is quick to grab Luna and hide when people walk past them.

Luna: *quietly* Obe what are you doing?

Obe: *quietly* We don't exactly blend in Luna. If we don't want to be suspected, we have to find something we can use as disguises.

Luna: Like what exactly?

Obe: I don't know, but for now... we have to find something abandoned and just hang out there for now.

Luna: Guess we don't have a choice.

The two then begin to sneak around, making sure they aren't seen. By the time the sun is setting, they come by what seems to be an abandoned warehouse.

(Best I could do, sorry)

Luna: *sighs* I guess we'll have to settle for this huh? *Obe nods at her* Let's head in then.

Obe: Huh? *turns around* What was that?

Luna: What's wrong?

Obe: I thought I sensed something? Guess I'm just on edge. *adjusts helmet a bit*

The two head into the Wearhouse.

Luna: Well, it's something at least.

Obe: Take what we can get at this point.

???: Especially since it'll be both your graves heheh.

The two then hear laughter around them and see four people coming near them.

Obe: And you all are?

???2: Doesn't matter who we are, what matters is that you are gonna be our next meal.

???3: Not that it'll matter after you're dead.

???4: Come on guys, let's not play with our food for too long.

Obe quickly passes his sword to Luna as the two see the strange men begin to transform into monsters before their eyes.

Luna: *shocked* What the hell!?

Obe: Stand strong Luna. Don't let them scare you.

???1: You're either very brave, or just very stupid.

Obe then ignites one of his lightsabers, the creatures step back a bit, but then begin to laugh.

???2: Look at that, he has a sword of light. How cute, HAHAHA!!

The creatures all begin to laugh until a slice and a thud is heard. They all look to see that the spider looking one was sliced in half with burn marks on where the slice happened.

???1: W- WHAT!? HOW DID A SWORD OF LIGHT DO THAT!?

Obe: I don't know what a "sword of light" is, but it seems to be a cheap imitation of a lightsaber.

Obe then quickly charges at the other three, he quickly dispatches of the first two, but the third is seen charging at Luna at a ramming speed to try to kill her. Luna acts quickly to get on the creature's head and stab it right through the head, instantly killing it. Luna jumps off the body and makes her way to Obe.

Luna: Seems like this place was occupied.

Obe: We should get out of here before more come. *senses something and quickly turns* You can come out, I know you're all there.

Then six people come out of the shadows revealing themselves.

(Best pic I could find that didn't come from the fandom wiki, for some reason I can't use pics from wiki's)

Obe: Are you with them? *gestures to the bodies*

Red hair: No.

Luna: But you know about these men? *gestures to the dead bodies*

Red hair: Yes, but it was good that you killed them. They either betrayed or killed their masters to pursue their own selfish desires.

Obe: *thoughts* Masters? Were these men slaves?

Luna: *looks at Obe* What do you think?

Obe: *relaxes his stance* I think they mean well, *turns to the red hair* but it doesn't mean I trust you yet.

Red hair: May we start with names then? I will tell you our names if you tell me yours.

Obe: Very well. I am Obelisk, Obe to those I trust.

Luna: I'm Luna. Pleased to meet you.

Rias: I am Rias Gremory of the house of Gremory. This is my peerage, *gestures to the people behind her* my Queen Akeno, my Knight Kiba, my Rook Koneko, my Bishop Asia, and my Pawn Issei.

Akeno: Pleased to make your acquaintance.

Kiba: Nice to meet you.

Koneko: Sup.

Asia: Greetings to both of you.

Issei: Hello.

Obe: This place at least has some civilized people.

Luna: Agreed.

Rias: Perhaps you two would like to talk more tomorrow? We have a place for you to stay the night. 

Obe: One question, What is the house of Gremory?

Everyone but Obe and Luna do an anime face fall, but are quick to stand back up.

Rias: How do you not know about the house of Gremory? You both are Devils aren't you? Or at least the girl a yokai?

Luna and Obe look at each other confused. Rias and the others see how genuinely confused the two are.

Rias: You honestly don't know what I'm talking about do you?

Obe: *looks at Rias* Can't say we do.

Rias: *sighs* Please come, I will explain in the morning, it's getting late.

Obe: *he and Luna nod at each other* Very well. Please lead the way miss Gremory.

The young Devils begin to lead Obe and Luna back to the ORC club building. Issei gets next to Rias.

Issei: *whispers* You think we can trust them?

Rias: *whispers* I honestly don't know, so keep your guard up just in case. *Issei nods at her*

Time Skip To Morning, Location: ORC Club Building, Meeting Room           

Everyone had gotten a good nights rest and had breakfast. Now everyone is gathered in the meeting room. Rias had just finished explaining their about their world to Obe and Luna.

Rias: And that's everything.

Obe: So let us see if we have all of this right, all of you are Devils? *Rias nods*

Luna: And there are Angels, Fallen Angels, and gods? *Rias nods again*

Obe: And high ranking Devils can make these groups known as "Peerages" to either show their strength or try to protect humans from stray Devils? *Rias nods once again*

Obe and Luna look at each other, then look to Rias.

Obe: That confirms our suspicions.

Rias: *raises brow* What suspicions?

Luna: I'm afraid the reason why we don't know anything about this world, *Luna looks at Obe, he nods at her, Luna looks back at Rias and her Peerage* is because we are not of this world, possibly not even part of your reality.

Rias and the other Devils look at the two shocked.

Obe: To be fair, we should've known that when we saw we got younger.

Issei: W- wait, *Obe looks at him* how old are you two?

Obe: We were nearing our forties, but specifically, we're both thirty-eight years old.

Rias: I must say that is a surprise. Could you explain to us your... reality I'll say, possibly what you two have been through, and how you got here?

Obe: Well get comfy, cause it's a long tale.

One explanation later. For those who want to know what Obe and Luna have been through, please look at the story "Journey to Godhood", and remember this is the continuation of that story's "Light Side Ending". But Obe does leave out the part where him and Luna were the rulers of the Sith Empire, cause plot reasons heh. 

Rias: Your reality sounds very unforgiving to live in.

Obe: It was, but things changed for the better.

Rias: Could I ask you both something?

Obe: *suspicious* You can, but you have to ask us alone.

Kiba: You can't honestly expect us to- *stopped by Rias raising her hand to him*

Rias: Leave us, I'll call you all back in when we're done.

Reluctantly, everyone else leaves the room. Leaving Rias alone with Luna and Obe. Obe removes his helmet.

(Imagine it looks serious, and ignore the eye cover, and they eyes are blue)

Obe: Now what is your question?

Rias: *takes a deep breath and looks Obe in the eye* Would you two like to join my Peerage? It's true that people in Peerages are servants to the king piece, but I treat my Peerage members like family.

Luna: *confused* Why do you- *Obe puts his hand on her shoulder, she nods at him*

Obe: *looks at Rias* I sense desperation within you, *Rias looks at him shocked* and a mix of a deep sadness. *sincere tone* You can be honest with us Rias, why do you want us in your Peerage?

Rias looks at Obe and Luna, she never expected two strangers to not only be so open to her, but also show that they truly want to know her reasons for wanting them in her Peerage, regardless of her desperate reasonings. To the shock of Luna and Obe, she begins to shed some tears as she tells them.

Rias: It's... It's because I'm being forced to marry someone.

Obe and Luna's eyes widen.

Luna: *angered* What!?

Obe: *holding in his anger* Who is it they are trying to force you to marry?

Rias: His name is Riser Phenex. *says with venom in her voice* He's nothing but cruel, arrogant, and a dishonorable excuse for a Devil.

Luna: Why are they making you marry him if he's like that?

Rias: They say it's necessary so the bloodline of Gremory will have a secure future, but I don't want anything to do with him.

Luna: Didn't you say your brother is one of the current rulers of Hell? *Rias nods* Then why isn't he doing anything about it?

Rias: *saddened* Because he's afraid of how the Phenex house will react, they're pretty high up on the ranks of Devils, I dare say they're near the Gremory house in political power for the underworld. 

Obe: *outraged* THAT SHOULDN'T MATTER!! You're his little sister for fuck's sake. If it were my own sibling I would stop at nothing to stop a marriage they wouldn't want.

Luna: Right. Rias, *Rias looks at her* I think I speak for both of us, *looks at Obe, he nods, looks back at Rias* we will help you get out of this marriage.

Rias: *eyes widen and she stands** Does that mean?

Obe: *stands up, walks up to her and puts hands on her shoulders* Yes. We will join your Peerage and help you get out of this marriage.

Rias starts tearing up greatly while Luna walks up to her as well. Rias then hugs them both tightly while crying her eyes out.

Rias: Thank you, thank you both.

Obe returns the hug while Luna pets Rias' head gently, reassuring the girl they'll do everything to help her as much as they can as the screen fades to black. 

A/n: That'll do for this chapter. Phew this was kind of a long one for me heh. I really hope you all enjoyed and I hope you're excited for what I have planned in the future. Until then, Cya in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 15.3K 60
Inspired by @Astro_Reaper22 and @TheWidowMaker, I decided to make a dxd x male reader(this is my first book so don't hate on me okay?) Disclaimer: I...
139K 1.7K 26
Jaune Arc, former leader of Team JNPR and former student of Beacon Academy was devastated, and betrayed due to Cardin's act. He was about to lose his...
69.2K 831 44
Rengoku was sent to a school by Oyakata to deal with some Devils. He's sent with his three students: Tanjirou, Zenistu, and Inosuke. But just by step...
33.4K 860 31
Just read it.. (I do not own ANYTHING here, RWBY, JJK, or any other pictures and stuff I say isn't owned.)