Enemies to glovers || Charlie...

By _lovelessroses_

"๐˜๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด?" "๐—ข๐—ต ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ธ!" "๐˜‰๐˜ถ๏ฟฝ... More

๐Ÿ.๐‹๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ๐š ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ.๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ซ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ ๐จ?
๐Ÿ‘.๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ, ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐œ๐š๐ข๐.
DISCONTINUED + WHAT WOULD HAPPEN:

IMPORTANT + 4.You are pure evil.

471 4 2
By _lovelessroses_

A/N This is my chapter after 2k words got deleted and half the plot was gone so here is your last technical chapter. I worked ten days on it and half got deleted and i dont know the time stamp in the movie. I might repick up this book in the near future but for now it is discontinued. I didn't edit anything so you get the unedited raw work. 

new a/n. I got bored and decided i wanted to finish this for once and for all. also its not finished by this update, i just got  tired and needed to pack

TW: Kincaid being an idiotic child

Y/n's pov

C-"I get why he couldn't tell the world about his secret identity, but.. Why couldn't he tell me? Am I that untrustable?"

Y-"You certainly weren't in fourth grade.."

He spits his coffee from the cup. 

~Flashback~

(he bullies Y/n over them being horrible to the point where Y/n gets so irritated she punches him and he spreads a rumour that she hits worse than chicken and that she only gave him a tiny 10 second pain so she hit him again in front of everyone and they saw him cry but because Y/n cannot be a bad person she gives him ice.)

I was talking to Maya when a boy comes up to me and splashes water all on my head

Y-"So, I was talking to Li- Oh my god!"

I feel water drip down my hair and my favourite outfit. My favourite outfit. Given to me by my grandparents. And he ruined it.  How dare he? Who does Kincaid think he is?!

The teacher starts talking to me and how I should go and get changed into something from the lost and found or something.

T-"Y/n! Go to the office and get a change of clothes! Bring Charlie with you."

Kincaid smirks at me while I stare at him in anger and annoyance. He has been doing it for weeks and the teacher never notices because hes the suck up! I start walking to my locker and grab two things while Kincaid follows while bothering me.  

C-"You should really give up! The teacher is never gonna put you in the 'good light'. She hates you. So there isn't anything you can do to stop me."

I'm done. I'm so done with him. I already tried ignoring. Time to give him a response.

Y-"You know what Kincaid?"

C-"Wh-"

Y-"Shut up. We are hurting each other? Oh, cool. My turn."

I turn around and sucker punch him in the face. 

Y-"You got the reaction you wanted. Drop the bullying. Now, lets get you some ice, idiot."

He stands up again with tears in his eyes from the punch. Was it mature? No. Did it matter to be mature in that moment? Yes. Do I care? Not really. I know in the future I was gonna wish I never did that, but boy did it feel good.

I walk into the office and ask for ice for my "headache".

C-"You are pure evil."

Kincaid says while I walk out with his ice.

Y-"And you are pure fragile masculinity. I mean really? Bullying? How dense is your ego? How much enjoyment do you get from people with less power being scared. That is sadistic."

He stares in shock that I would sum him up.

He never builled me again, but he did start a rumour..

"Did you hear that Y/n secretly forces the teachers to give them the answers for every test."

"Haven't you heard? Y/n bullies the teachers into giving them good marks."

"I wanna be friends with Y/n only for their test answers."

I'm tired. I hate rumours. Why would this idiot spread a rumour? Does he understand there are consequences to his actions?! 

People keep surrounding me with questions like "Can I have the test answers?" and "Is it true you have the answers?". I get the hustle but jeez give me a break, I'm 9.

Kincaid started teasing me. 

C-"Oh Y/n please give me the answers!"

Does he deserve another punch?

....

Yes.

Y-"Kincaid!"

Everyone shuts up and Kincaid stands there.  

C-"What."

I walk up quicky and..

get drops to the floor with a bloody nose.

Everyone whispers and mutters when a teacher walks by and sees blood on my hands.

T-"Office! Both of you! Now!"

Y-"Worth it."

~Flashback over~

C-"So you do remember.."

Y-"How could I forget? It was at school, you bullied me too a point where I punched you. You started a rumour. I punched you again. I still don't regret it."

C-"It wasn't true. You never scared teachers into giving the answers.."

Y-"I know, 'cause I'm not stupid enough to need to get answers from teachers. But, you do know the nickname 'cheater' and 'fake einstien"ran around every school we went too for 3 years? It only stopped two years ago."

C-"And that is why you left the country for two months.."

I look at him confused.

Y-"What? No, I was in a mental hospital, you dingus."

C-"I'm sorry, where?"

Y-"I'll explain later."

We heard the elavtor ding and I get an uneasy feeling.

C-"Must be Lizzie?"

Y-"I don't think so.."

We walk out the room towards the holograph.

C-"When did Lizzie get a flashLIGHT?-"

I drag him down because it all feel horrible. Something is wrong, very wrong.

I start whispering to Kincaid.

Y-"Something is wrong. We gotta move, come on."

We start squat crawling and try our best to dodge all lights. We find Berger, thank god.

He was record, not thank god! I run up to him and cover his mouth, to which he responds with a squeal. Maya, who stood beside him, understood to stay quiet.

M-"Shh!"

Y-"Okay, we gotta hide. There are people here with guns."

Berger yells quiet loudly.

B-"THE MAFIA?!"

M-"Sh!"

Y-"No, they looked more paramilitary to me."

C-"How could you tell?"

Y-"Equipment. I saw a Sig Sauer MDX-"

M-"Oh my god, where did they get ahold of that thing.."

Y-"Zev Dragonfly Glock 17, Plate Carriers, and gernades."

C-"Woah.." He says, fascinated over me almost getting into a rant but stopping myself and cutting it down to just a few. 

M-"I wish I could have that inventory.. We gotta get Lizzie and.." Maya audibly gasps.

Y-"Oh, my god, Lizzie! How are we gonna get Lizzie she is upstairs and we can barely move."

Berger starts using his inhaler.

Y-"The same one Lizzied used?"

B-"Well, I don't have time to replace it!"

Y-"Simp.." I mutter under my breath.

C-"What are we gonna do?"

B-"I have an idea, we hide until Charlie's dad gets back and saves us. How long is he gone for again?"

Y-"Kincaid, you said a couple of days, right? Berger we can't hide for long with company."

B-"A couple as in 2 or a couple as in 10?"

Y-"Wouldn't matter. They know we are here. Kincaid's coffee is still out, nice and warm, and Lizzie is upstairs. Wouldn't be shocked if they found her already."

M-"Guys, come on, Lizzie is up there and we gotta help her."

B-"How? The only way out is the elevator."

C-"The garage. That's where the camper van came out of. There must be an exit, right? Lets go."

We start running to where the camper van came from. The stupid robot speaks again. "LOCKDOWN INITIATED." It starts counting down.

M-"Hurry up!" 

B-"Go, go, go!"

C-"We can make it!"

Y-"We can try to make it!"

And... we don't make it. 

Y-"Damn it.." I mutter.

M-"Go back!" Maya whisper-shouts.

We run into a random room with a glowing orb. It's... mesmorizing.. 

The three of them keep running but I stay. Something is drawing me to that orb. 

Kincaid runs back after realizing I wasn't there.

C-"What are you doing? We have to go!"

I start walking on the steps. I need to touch it. Something is pulling me towards touching it. 

... This feels like the common movie symptoms for corruption.. Am I going to be the villain again? 

I slowly put my hand on it. I remove it slowly while touching the slightly warm ball. I hear Miss Robot speak again. "Power source, removed." 

Y-"Shit."

Another Miss Robot spoke, this time in my head. "Generating predictions, succeeding guardian.."

 Y-"I'm sorry, what now?

My mentality gets drawn out of this world and into a purple wormhole looking thing with gold dusts floating.

Am I on drugs? Was I kidnapped and then drugged and this is my fictional world because I would prefer to go back now!

Words in incripted language appear with imagary of whatever corresponds with the word. I am somehow able to read the words perfectly, WAR, FAMINE, EXTINCTION.

Is it calling me? What does it want me to do? I'm a 14 year old who still gets their ass kicked!

Just because I feel like Percy reading the words does not mean I want to be 'the succeeding guardian'. What does that even mean? Does that mean I'm the next guard? I barely know what this orb is! How can I trust it so much?

I get back into normal reality but keep my gaze on that orb.

B-"Y/n. Y/n."

Berger grasps onto my shoulders and shakes me.

B-"Y/n."

Y-"Jesus, what?"

M-"Come on!" We all ran and we got into a nice hallway before hearing something that sounded better than the school's PA system. 

?-"Whoever is here, I know you can hear me. We have this place locked down so there is no escape. We've come to retrieve an object, and we followed the energy trail to this exact spot. So we know it is in here."

Y-"The van.. We drove it too much.."

?-"We came for the object, not you, so you have a choice. You can just give it to us and no harm will come to you. Or you can get in our way and you will be sorry."

B-"Oh, no.."

Y-"Oh, god. I hope Lizzie is okay all by herself."

M-"'We came to retrieve an object'"

B-"I think he means that thing." Berger points to the glowing object.

M-"Yes, obviously he means that thing! Ok, where did you go?"

C-"They stopped in a room and slowly started walking to it while you two were running."

Y-"It showed me things.. A vision. It called me 'succeding guardian'. Whatever this thing is, it is powerful."

B-"Well, whatever it is, let's give it to them and get the hell out of here."

Y-"What? No! It's not ours to give, it belongs to Kincaid's dad!"

B-"Who cares? If we don't give 'em that thing, they're going to kill us."

M-"Well, they still might kill us even if we do. I don't trust militras."

B-"Then there is nothing we can do."

C-"Wrong. There is something we can do. Defend ourselves!"

Y-"Are you trying to get us killed? Or do you have an actual plan?"

Maya places their hand on the orb, followed by Kincaid. Berger looked uneasy. I hesitated for a second then placed my unoccupied hand ontop of Kincaid's (which I swore I saw the boy blush).

Berger evenutally gave in after a second and placed his hand ontop. This is gonna be one fun or scary day.

B-"Defend ourselves? How do you expect us to do that?" Berger says while using his inhaler between sentences.

Y-"Um.. I have an idea. Have you guys ever heard of guerrilla warfare?"

B-"Xbox or PS5?"

M-"No, actual guerrilla warfare."

Y-"Using your weaknesses as strengths? We are smaller than them but more mobile."

Me and Kincaid starts walking back in forth while in thought as Maya rants. 

M-"We have the home field advantage and a giant 3D printer. I say we get the gadgets, get scrappy, and fight our way out."

?-"Is this thing on? Yeah."

Y-"Is that a different person on the speakers?"

?-"Hi, I'm looking for a Charlie Kincaid. I got someone here who'd like to say hi to you."

L-"Charlie, these old guys have guns! Do whatever they say!"

M-"They got Lizzie.." Maya whispers to herself.

B.M-"Berger. Berger, hey, hey man. Look, if I die, I'm going to kill you!"

Y-"Big Mac!"

?-"Dude, shut up. Give me the source, Charlie Kincaid, or I'll kill your friends. You got it?"

B-"My brother is here. They're gonna kill my brother. Give me that!"

I start walking away with the source from Berger.

B-"Y/n. You can't be serious right now..."

C-"Berger, I know you are scared. I am, too. But we have a plan. We can fight back!"

M-"Shh.."

Berger faces Kincaid with darken eyes.

B-"Come on, Charlie, you aren't exactly the action hero type."

Berger keeps chasing me while talking to Kincaid.

C-"What am I then, since you seem too know?"

B-"You're a scaredy-cat. And you know what? Scaredy-cat is good. But this is not the time to play hero-cat, okay? Stick to scaredy-cat!"

M-"Shh!"

C-"This coming from a guy who is scared to leave the house without a backup inhaler? With all the asthma, the celiacs, the tube of Flonase?"

M-"Guys, come on. You guys are friends."

B-"We are risking our lives for that rock so Kincaid can prove to his dad how brave he is. But guess what? He doesn't care. He cares more about his job than he cares about his own son."

I get pissed. It is fine to recreate an old memory, but with a remix.

I quickly speed up to Berger and punch him as hard as I could in the pancreas.

Y-"Take that fucking back!" I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

He quickly grunts before standing up and slaps me in the face. 

I feel all the blood rush to my head, the anger almost puking out into the world. He grabs the orb from my hands but I keep my grip on it. 

M-"Guys, stop fighting." She walks up closer and closer until she rips it out of Berger's hands by pushing us apart.

M-"Hey, stop it! You idiots. This isn't the time for airing of grievances. Now let's work together."

B-"No way. I'd rather go Han Solo than team up with you."

Y-"That's rich coming from the guy who wants to save his brother and crush over the world. Talk about quality over quantity."

(A/N: I was writing and it legit cut off my work and then deleted like 100 words- I am so tired.)

I back away as he approaches me and Kincaid. He... walks off? Does he not understand the dangers and how stupid that was?

M-"Wait, Berger!"

Well fuck them. My two all time best friends leave me with my ex-bully, my rival, and the dude who has "hated" me since we were 6.

I grab a backpack and jacket while dragging Kincaid around, not saying a word. I stop in my tracks.

Y-"Hey, Kincaid?"

C-"Yes?"

Y-"If we live, remind me to tell you everything. And that is a promise."

C-"I promise to remind you when we will live."

I scrunch my face a bit before sticking out my pinky.

Y-"You didn't pinky promise."

I relax my face as he picks up his hand and locks our pinkies.

C-"I promise."

I smile and then drag him down to near where the guards and possibly militias are. He reached his hand and grabs a device before we get spotted. "Low power" Miss Robot spoke. 

C-"This one is dead, too."

Y-"They're all dead."

C-"We need a plan. Like right now."

I stare around for a bit trying to think of something.

Y-"Holy shit.. I have a plan. Just improvise."

I took his hand and started to run where we could be safe, I grabbed out all of our things. The portal hoops, the jackets, everything. 

Y-"Put the source on it. Trust me." I tell him. He doesn't think twice and takes the source and puts it to the equipment.

C-"Yes ma'am."

?-"Charging." Ms.Robot lady spoke. Never would have expected to think she would be a voice I yearned to hear. Kincaid looks at me with a smile before it quickly fades. 

C-"This is it. This is The Guard's energy source." He said, processing that. I furrowed my brows.

Y-"You literally gave a presentation about this yesterday." It was a bit shocking he was right but we don't have much time to dwell on that, we can do that if we survive this.

C-"Mrs. Squint owes me an apology." Kincaid muttered under his breath, I roll my eyes. 

C-"Do you think I could win a Nobel Prize from this?" I shook my head. Is he stupid?

Y-"Do you have science to back it up? Because I don't think so."

Berger and Maya appear again from behind us.

B-"Hey."

Maya was using the rod to hold up a guy in a suit, he seemed to be unconscious in the chair.

B-"Who's the hero-cat now, buttmunchers?" Buttmunchers? Really? Just say fucker, we are in a life or death scenario at this point. 

Y-"Still not you." I said, crossing my arms. 

We gently got the dude in the suit down. Who the hell is he? Since he wasn't the one we saw earlier with the guns. This one was a lot less intimidating. Me and Maya just start talking about what to do as a plan but all I could really focus on was Kincaid and Berger's conversation. 

C-"Sorry about what I said back there. Your ailments aren't what make you weak, they're actually what makes you strong." Ok at least he is being the bigger person and apologizing first. I like that.

C-"And I'm sorry I punched you." That's my boy. I smirk a bit, Maya raises a brow at me.

M-"Is something funny?" She asked, confused.

Y-"No, just the side of my lip was itchy and I didn't wanna scratch it. Just keep talking." I excused myself with a lie before Maya rambled on again. Any time she listed a plan and I did hear it, I would poke holes in the plan. 

B-"That was a really good apology. I wasn't ready to forgive you. I planned on throwing way more shade. But, I'm sorry, too." Finally, everything was back to normal. The two hug and Maya and I turned to them.

Y-"Are we done?" I asked, Berger nodded and we all collectively looked over at the dude in the chair as he woke up, startling me a bit. He was stuck by the metal being wrapped around his body. He grunted as he woke up. We walk up to him, Kincaid holding the source in his hand.

C-"Hey, I think I saw this guy on TV yesterday." To which the chair-man shook his head and went "mm-mm" which was clear even though duct tape. Maya went up to him to rip the duct tape off. 

?-"Wait, wait, no, no." He muffled though the tape before she ripped it off. He groaned and then panted. He looked at us."

M-"Eighteen."
B-"Fourteen."
Y-"Does it matter?"
C-"Fif-... Si-" 

We all answered at once. We are so stupid. 

?-"It's just you guys down here?" He said, asking a follow up question as if he didn't just break in here... well so did we but we are morally clear. 

M-"We'll ask the questions." Maya said. I didn't want to talk to this guy any longer. He pissed me off. 

Y-"I say we torture him to get info." I suggested, which caught everybodies attention. Berger looked at me like I was nuts, Kincaid looked at me with confusion, and Maya looked at me with agreement. The man laughed before looking me dead in the eyes with a smile. His face all bloody and bruised.

?-"And ho- how do you plan on torturin' me? Are you gonna tickle torture me?"

Y-"Kincaid, stick." I said, he handed me the stick that had the electric shock that brought him in the chair here in the first place. 

?-"Like what are you gonna do?" I immediately zapped him. I counted the seconds in my head. One Mississippi, two Mississippi, three Mississippi, four Mississippi, five Mississippi. I stopped, figuring it was enough.

?-"Dude, that was too long!" The man argued. He talks to us as if we were buddies. "Dude". Ugh.

C-"Does that feel like tickle torture?" I chortle a bit. It was always amusing when Kincaid was sassy about stuff in serious situations. 

?-"That thing's amazing. Ya wanna sell it?" He gets straight to the point. Greedy. Impatient. Annoying.

Y-"You wanna see it again?" I say, which he follows up with a chant of "no"'s. 

?-"No, no! No, no, no. You know, okay. What do you guys wanna know?" 

C-"Everything." When Kincaid sets his mind to something he also gets to the point. Determined. Focused. Tolerable.

?-"Ok that thing," He gestured his head to the source. "That glowing thing? That thing's highly advanced technology. It's like otherworldly technology." I'm sorry, what?

C-"'Otherworldly' as in aliens?" The man looked to his right as if that was obvious.

?-"Yeah. That's what 'otherworldly' means, it's not from this world." 

Y-"Watch it." I warned, he deserved another shock. 

M-"No way. That thing is clearly designed for humans." Maya tries arguing. 

?-"No, that's because it adapts to its environment. It's a world builder. It created this entire place! I mean, do you think The Guard built this? Not without that." 

Y-"It adapts to it's environment? Like an animal?" I knit my brows and scrunch my face.

?-"I- I guess?" He says. Not seeing how that was important. 

B-"Why do you want it?" Berger asked. 

Note for self: 55:52

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 36 43
this book is now, discontinued check out my other oneshot book:))
99K 2.8K 27
"๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐š๐ง๐...
238K 4.7K 44
แดกสœแด‡ษด ษช แดกแด€s แด€ แด„สœษชสŸแด… ษช'แด… sษชแด› า“แดส€ สœแดแดœส€s sแด›แด€ส€ษชษดษข ษชษดแด›แด แดแด˜แด‡ษด า“สŸแด€แดแด‡s sแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข ษชษด ษชแด› สœแด€แด… แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€, ษช แด„แดแดœสŸแด… ส™แด€ส€แด‡สŸส แด›แด‡แด€ส€ แดส แด‡สแด‡s แด€แดกแด€ส. แด›สœแด‡ แด แด€แดแด˜ษชส€แด‡ แด…ษชแด€ส€ษชแด‡s ๐Ÿท.๐Ÿถ๏ฟฝ...
9.9K 327 15
"Space Girl, show me the stars, You know the galaxies of my heart" ( SLOW UPDATES ) ( short story ) ( Mature language will be used ) Started - 20/0...