Izuku The Next God Of Thunder...

By NezutheRatGod

Izuku Midoriya was a average teen who wished to be a hero but sadly was deemed quirkless regardless of his na... More

Chapter 1. Stormbreaker
Chapter 2. A New God Of Thunder
Chapter 3. Moving Into The Dorms
Chapter 4. First Day Of UA
Chapter 5. Battle Training
Chapter 6. Rumi's Past And The Date
Chapter 7. A God's Rage
Chapter 8. Leaving UA And Mjolnir
Chapter 9. Saving Eri From The Hero Association
Chapter 10. Helping Her Heal
Chapter 11. Lovers Reunited
Chapter 12. USJ Part 1
Chapter 13. USJ Part 2
Chapter 15. Freedom For The New King
Chapter 16. Back At UA
Chapter 17. Sports Festival

Chapter 14. Hope For Freedom

4.2K 120 47
By NezutheRatGod

(2 Days Later).

Afterwards of the USJ incident, the media ended up getting word that Izuku Midoriya was present and according to Nighteye, injured the students and tried to help the villains.

But he the media got word from some of the students, that were willing to talk. They informed them that Izuku saved them from the villains and even defeated a monster that almost killed the teacher and a student named Rumi Usagiyama.

Because of this, debates have been forming with some people saying Izuku is a villain along with the Asgardians. But at the exact same time another group of people have formed and we're siding with Izuku saying he was wrongfully accused along with the Asgardians all because one of them went rogue.

Now back at UA, the staff were having a meeting a meeting about the USJ and Izuku, they all agreed that they overlooked the USJ and didn't think that eventually a villain would attack them. Not only that but the whole thing with Izuku being hated, all because of one incident and then him attacking the hero association to save Eri from them.

"Things sure are changing fast and hopefully more people will see that Midoriya is a hero and was wrongly accused. But with the fact we're going to release a video showing the public that he did indeed fight and defeat that Nomu to protect the class, that should help him in the upcoming court case that'll decide if he's free and can come back to UA or not" said Nezu.

"If it wasn't for him, me and most likely most of the students would be dead, I wasn't strong enough to protect my class and it's only thanks to Midoriya, that they are even alive" said Aizawa through a microphone since he was in the Infirmary.

"In all fairness Shota, you were fighting a creature that was supposedly strong enough to fight All Might.

But then again that brings up another question, how is Midoriya strong enough to fight that creature and beat it" said Present Mic.

"Most likely has to do with his constant training and him now wielding Thor's hammer along with Stormbreaker. He's even more powerful and can do even more than before" said Nezu.

"Yeah that makes sense... But we also have to remember something else now that I think of it... Midoriya broke into the hero association HQ and took back that girl they took from us. That might hurt his court case" said Midnight.

"Don't worry I have a couple of ideas how to get around that, but first we need to work on protecting our students and preparing for the sports festival" said Nezu.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

With Izuku he just put Eri in her bed since she was taking a nap, he then stood up and walked outside where he saw Rumi sitting on a log reading.

She looked up and saw Izuku and smiled happily, she put her book for school away and stood up, once he was near her she wrapped her arms around him while burying her face in his chest.

Izuku wrapped his arms around her as well and gently rubbed her back "I'm glad your safe Rumi".

"I'm happy your ok too Izuku..." She said as memories of what happened flooded back in her mind "Izuku".

"Hm?".

"I...... I was scared... I wasn't scared about dying... No I was about never being able to see you, mom and Eri... And because of that I realized something...".

"What is it Rumi?" He said looking down at her and into her deep ruby red eyes.

"I... I truly do love you and... I want to show you how much I love you" she said.

(Lemon).

Izuku wasn't able to say anything before she kissed him while pushing him back and making him fall on his butt on the ground. She then started his legs and continued to kiss him, trying to deepen the kiss as much as possible while also wrapping her arms around his neck.

He was shocked because of her boldness, she's been assertive before but never to this level.

She continued to kiss him and then took his hands and brought them to her chest letting him play with them as she then trailed her own hands down his rock hard abs which she loved to touch.

Izuku was in cloud nine and kissed her back just as hard she was, he even began to overtake her and he brushed his tongue against her lips, she more than happily opened her mouth to him, letting him explore it.

They continued to make out and Izuku was kneading her breast which was making her start to moan and grind herself against him, as she did this she felt something hard press right against her core. It was rubbing right where her clit was and it was driving her insane for how good it felt.

After a couple more minutes they separated from the kiss with a noticeable trail of saliva, Rumi's eyes were glazed and her chest kept rising and lowering with every breath.

"Izu... I need you.. my fingers aren't enough anymore and I need you" she said with clear desperation in her voice as she grinded herself on him again.

He let out a groan from that and pulled her back into a kiss, he then grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it off.

Once her shirt fell off she more than happily took off her bra, it didn't even hit the ground before she felt Izuku put his mouth over her left tit and began to gently bite and suck on it. She let out a moan but quickly covered her mouth as to not wake Eri up.

Izuku trailed his hands down her spine which made a shiver go down it, he then ever so gently grabbed her cotton tail and gave it a light tug.

"Mmm" Rumi let out a very happy hum.

His hands then went down and grabbed her very large rump and gave the firm flesh a squeeze which made her even happier.

"Izuku... Please.. I need you~ I want you to eat this chocolate bunny~" she said with lust all but burning in her voice.

When he heard that he then leaned forward and pushed her to the ground so she was laying on the ground and he was on top of her, he then started to kiss her again before they started to trail downwards. He began with kissing her neck but then nipped her ear which made her let out another moan.

"I'm so happy I learned her weak points during all the times we made out" thought Izuku as he then continued down her body again.

Rumi felt his kisses go to her chest as he played with her breast for a little before he then began to kiss her stomach which showed signs of abs growing under the skin. He then got to where her waist band was and he looked up at her asking for permission, she nodded her head and he pulled them down along with her panties in one go.

Once they were off he looked back at her and saw that she opened her legs up showing him her pussy "come on Izu~ I can't wait anymore~ eat me out, eat this chocolate bunny~".

Izuku couldn't help but chuckle, she liked calling herself that and even liked him calling her that, she said it was a cute nickname she called herself.

He then leaned his head down before he kissed her knee and trailed the kisses down before he got back to her pussy and he gave it a lick. It didn't taste good, it tasted like having coins in your mouth, but he pushed through and continued to lick it and even gave it a couple of kisses.

Rumi let out a gasp and had to cover her mouth again to prevent a moan from escaping, it felt even better than anything her fingers could do and she could only begin to imagine how good it's going to feel when they start to have sex.

For Izuku he's now been eating her out for about 5 minutes and during that time he started to get into it and even started to like the taste. Not only that but he didn't know how to describe it, but the smell was making him want to continue to eat her out.

"I.. Izuku... D-don't stop.. I'm so close" she said as her breathing was picking up like crazy and she even started to play with her breasts, she took one of her hands and brought it to her mouth and started to suck on it thinking it was Izuku.

Izuku brought his tongue up and began to only lick her clit, he then brought his free hand up and inserted 2 of his fingers inside her letting instincts take control as he began pumping them back and forth.

"O-oh my god.. I... Izuku don't stop.. I'm gonna" said Rumi before she completely covered her mouth as her hips started to buck up and down and Izuku continued to lick/finger her through her orgasm which made it 4 times more pleasurable.

His hand then reached up and tugged on her nipple right when he picked up in speed for eating her out and fingering her.

Rumi felt a spring that has been coiling this whole time finally snap and when it did, it hit her hard and she had to cover her mouth as she let out a scream in pleasure.

Izuku suddenly felt her wrap her legs around his head to the point that it was only thanks to him being half Asgardian that his skull didn't crack from the sheer pressure of her leg muscles. But even then he continued to pleasure her through it, he wanted her to see how much he loved her and for staying with him through all of this.

Soon Rumi's legs lost all their strength and slumped down, allowing Izuku to stand back up and lick his lips before he wiped his mouth clean, he looked down at her and saw that she was a panting mess, he legs wouldn't stop shaking and she had a stupid grin on her face.

"H-holy fuck... That was the best orgasm ever..." She said trying to regain her breath "now... breed me~".

Izuku couldn't take his pants off fast enough and once they were off Rumi couldn't stop a blush from forming as she saw it, it wasn't massive but it was well more than enough to pleasure her. "Mmm I can't wait for you to make it so I can't walk tomorrow".

He then leaned forward and began kissing her which she happily returned and she reached one of her hands down till she grabbed his dick and began to stroke it as they continued to kiss him.

Rumi guided him to her entrance and he slowly pushed in making her gasp while also gripping against his shirt as he continued to push in. After a moment he felt a barrier and looked at, he reached over and took her left hand, their fingers together. Rumi herself felt her heart skip a beat at the kind gesture end she nodded her head giving him the go ahead.

Izuku then pushed the rest of the way In and saw her give a small wince, he leaned down again and kissed her trying to give her more pleasure instead of pain.

"I-it's ok Izuku... Now please breed me" she said.

He began thrusting in her which made her let out moans and squeaks from it, she wrapped her legs around his waist to try and make him go deeper in her.

"Fuck~" squeaked Rumi as Izuku started to thrust himself in her with more force "harder.. I don't wanna walk tomorrow~" when she said that she wrapped her arms around him and started to drag her nails

Izuku then started to roughly fuck her making her squeak and lightly scream in pleasure from it. He then had a idea and grabbed her hands and pinned them over her head with one hand and used the other to squeeze her boobs.

When he did that she squeaked louder and he realized she wants to be dominated.

"Harder~" she said desperately.

Izuku used some of his Asgardian strength and it started to crack the ground under her and giving the fact her walls clamped down harder and he saw hearts in her eyes meant she loved it.

They continued only for about 5 more minutes before he was getting near his limit "R-rumi I'm about to cum...".

"I-inside... I want you to breed me~" she said tightening her legs around him, she didn't know what it was but her instincts were screaming at her to be bred by him.

"B-but I'm a-" "I'm on the pill... Now please breed me Izuku~ I need you..." She said desperately cutting Izuku off.

He bit his lip and trying to hold back but she pulled him down into a kiss and he couldn't hold back anymore and released himself into her completely filling up her womb.

Rumi's legs tightened around his waist so much that it would've broken a regular humans hips, her orgasm also hit her at the same time as Izuku cumming and it made her bite his collar bone to not scream loudly.

Izuku stilled and almost passed out from how good it felt, especially since it felt like he just released a months worth of stress in a mere moment.

"Izu~" she cooed to him "I love you...".

"I love you too Rumi" he said as he kissed her.

"Mmm... Let's stay like this for a moment then get dressed, I wanna spend the rest of the day cuddling" she said.

Izuku was about to move to a more comfortable position but she didn't let him move at all.

"No.. I meant like this.. I wanna be connected to you longer, it makes me feel hole. Also sex is going to be a regular thing because I'm not masturbating anymore, your gonna be the one that does it" said Rumi.

He let out a small chuckle and kissed her "I'm more than happy to help you".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

787 25 22
Izuku Midoriya always wanted to be a hero since he was a little kid. Since he saw the great All Might save so many lives, that has been his one dream...
3.9K 86 8
Midoriya Izuku, after being told he cannot be a hero from his idol All Might, does he stop trying? NO! Midoriya doesn't have a quirk, but he's so int...
66.3K 1K 15
After Tony Stark snapped, saving the world in Avengers Endgame, his soul was given a strange mission before it could pass on, go to another world and...
41.9K 890 14
First off this is a Spinoff of my other Story "Izuku The Reincarnation Of Thor" so check that out first anyway As Izuku is walking Home from being to...