In love with a Weasley (Charl...

Por SEHopeM

Its great being the older sister to the famous Harry Potter. Don't get me wrong I love my brother I really do... Mais

All about Rory Potter
POA 1
POA 2
POA 3
POA 4
POA 5
POA 6
POA 8
POA 9
POA 10
POV 11
POA 12
POA 13
POA 14
POA 15
POA 16
POA 17
POA 18
POA 19
GOF 1
GOF 2
GOF 3
GOF 4
GOF 5
GOF 6
GOF 7
GOF 8
GOF 9
GOF 10
GOF 11
GOF 12
GOF 13
GOF 14
GOF 15
GOF 16
GOF 17
GOF 18
GOF 19
GOF 20
GOF 21
GOF 22
GOF 23
GOF 24
GOF 25
GOF 26
GOF 27
GOF 28
OOTP 1
OOTP 2
OOTP 3
OOTP 4
OOTP 5
OOTP 6
OOTP 7
OOTP 8
OOTP 9
OOTP 10
OOTP 11
OOTP 12
OOTP 13
OOTP 14
OOTP 15
OOTP 16
OOTP 17
OOTP 18
OOTP 19
OOTP 20
OOTP 21
OOTP 22
OOTP 23
OOTP 24
OOTP 25
HBP 1
HBP 2
HBP 3
HBP 4
HBP 5
HBP 6
HBP 7
Wedding aesthetic
HBP 8
HBP 9
HBP 10
HBP 11
HBP 12
HBP 13
HBP 14
DH 1
DH 2
DH 3
DH 4
DH 5
DH 6
DH 7
DH 8
DH 9
DH 10
DH 11
DH 12
DH 13
DH 14
2 years later
rewrite
New book

POA 7

2.6K 61 24
Por SEHopeM

It's been a few weeks since Sirius Black had tried to get into the Gryffindor common room. None of the teachers could figure out how he had managed to get into the castle unnoticed. I find Harry sat at the Gryffindor table with the rest of the Gryffindor Quidditch team looking at his breakfast bowl. I take a seat next to him.

"You okay Harry? It's only Hufflepuff you've beaten them every time you've played them"

"It's not that Ror, It's the dementors presence thats making me more nervous you've seen the effect they have on me" I wrap an arm around him.

"Don't worry about it too much Dumbledore will be there so nothing bad will happen to you. Now I could be wrong but I doubt it" I wink at him

"Thanks Rory you always know what to say" He smiles at me.

"Not always" I smile at him before quickly looking at Fred then back to my breakfast. Since Halloween we've barely said a sentence to each other and the worse part is I don't even know what I've done wrong. I push my food around my plate for a little while before deciding I've had enough even though all I managed was to drink a coffee too busy thinking about my best friend who won't speak to me. I stand and walk over to the twins quick before leaving the hall "Good luck guys you'll be great" At my words George stands to give me a hug whilst Fred just nods. As much as it pains me that one of my best friends won't talk to me I wouldn't feel right if I didn't wish him luck like I always have before a game "I'll see you later" I say as I leave the hall running into Ollie just outside.

"Hey Rory" He says quickly peeking me on the lips.

"Hello Ollie. Good luck today I'll be cheering you on" He smiles at me pulling me in for another kiss before he heads into the hall.

"Oh look the uglier Potter finally managed to get a boyfriend" I turn to see Pansy Parkinson a Slytherin in Harry's year.

"I mean everyone has the right to be ugly Pansy but you're over doing it a bit" I smirk at her as I see the anger rising.

"You'll regret that" She snarls.

"I'd agree with you but then we'd both be wrong" She stomps her foot slightly before storming into the hall. I just laugh and head off to see if I can find Ron and Hermione seeing as all my friends and boyfriend are on the Quidditch team. I find them as they're leaving the common room "Hey guys, you going to the match?"

"Yea did you wanna join us" Ron smiles at me.

"If that's alright with you two"

"Fine with me, Hermione?" Ron looks at her distracting her from her book.

"Oh it's fine with me" She smiles at me before going back to her book. We all head down to the stands wrapped in multiple layers ready to brave the elements. The pitch is barely visible as we find our seats.

"Shit it's cold" I mutter. The rain feeling like tiny needles all over my face as I pull my scarf up to cover up to my nose "I hope this is a quick game" I shout to Ron.

We could just about see the teams walking onto the pitch the wind so strong that they all staggered sideways as they walked out onto the field. The cheering crowd barely audible over the wind and thunder. How on earth was Harry going to see the Snitch in this? The Hufflepuff Captain walked to the middle as did Ollie to shake hands. The players all mounted their brooms. Madam Hooch put her whistle to her lips and gave it a blast that sounded shrill and distant and they were off I saw Harry rise fast, but he was swerving slightly with the wind. He managed to hold it as steady as he possible and turned, my guess is he's looking for the snitch although how he's going to spot that in this weather I don't know. He flew backward and forward across the field past blurred red and yellow shapes of the other players. Lee was doing his usual commentary although we could barely hear a word he was saying over the wind. I saw Harry come very close to being unseated by a Bludger twice making me extremely anxious for this game to end. The sky was getting darker, as though night had decided to come early. With the first flash of lightning came the sound of Madam Hooch's whistle and both teams headed for the ground momentarily. I could just about see the Gryffindor team huddled at the edge of the field under a large umbrella. After a few minutes both teams were back in the air flying around again. There was another clap of thunder, followed immediately by forked lightning. This was getting more and more dangerous. Harry needed to get the Snitch quickly. He turned, looking like he was going to head back toward the middle of the field, but at that moment, another flash of lightning illuminated the stands. Harry's hands slipped on his broom handle causing him to drop a few feet. Then I heard Ollie's voice

"Harry! Harry, behind you!" Harry looked around frantically. The Hufflepuff seeker Cedric Diggory was pelting up the field after something which must have been the snitch not that anyone could see it. Harry flattened himself against his broom handle and zoomed toward the Snitch. Something odd was happening. An eerie silence was falling across the stadium. The wind, though as strong as ever, was forgetting to roar. It was as though someone had turned off the sound. A horribly familiar wave of cold swept over me, looking up I noticed at least a hundred dementors, their hidden faces pointing up at Harry. The next thing I saw was Harry falling threw the air straight to the ground making me scream in panic. All of a sudden he stopped before hitting the ground I looked up and saw Dumbledore with his wand raised before he turned and stormed up to the castle. I quickly ran down to the pitch where Harry was laying unconscious. He was taken to the hospital wing and I followed along with Ron, Hermione and the rest of the team minus Ollie. I sat on the chair next to his bed zoning out the chatter around me until I notice Harry eyes open.

"Harry!" Fred said, who looked extremely white underneath, the mud "How're you feeling?"

"What happened?" he said, sitting up so suddenly.

"You fell off," Fred told him. "Must've been -- what -- fifty feet?"

"We thought you'd died," Alicia added, she was currently shaking. Hermione made a small, squeaky noise. Her eyes were extremely bloodshot.

"But the match," said Harry. "What happened? Are we doing a replay?" No one said anything. The horrible truth sank into Harry like a stone. "We didn't -- lose?" Trust Harry to care about that the moment he'd woken up.

"Diggory got the Snitch," said George. "Just after you fell. He didn't realize what had happened. When he looked back and saw you on the ground, he tried to call it off. Wanted a rematch. But they won fair and square... even Wood admits it."

"Where is Wood?" said Harry, suddenly realizing he wasn't there.

"Still in the showers," said Fred. "We think he's trying to drown himself." Harry put his face to his knees, his hands gripping his hair. Fred grabbed his shoulder and shook it roughly. "C'mon, Harry, you've never missed the Snitch before."

"There had to be one time you didn't get it," said George.

"I'm glad you're alright Harry" I say placing a hand on his shoulder "I'm going to go check Ollie's okay. I'll be back later"

"That's right run along to your boyfriend like always" Fred said low enough that only I heard. I didn't say anything in return and just walked out of the hospital wing. What is his problem. Changing my mind about finding Ollie I decide to let him have some time alone and head up to my dorm instead. Heading for the shower I strip off my wet clothes and stand under the warm water, letting it run over me. All my emotions getting too much for me, I slide down the wall putting my head in my hands whilst the water runs down my back. Why does Fred hate me so much at the moment? What did I do that was so bad to him? The tears run down my cheeks as I look down at my hands noticing the purple light that surrounds them. Standing up I start to panic only making it worse

"Come on Rory relax it's okay you just need to calm down" I try to tell myself but it doesn't help. Clasping my hands together I try to pull the energy back into me making me fall to my knees everything goes black for a moment. When I open my eyes I notice my hands are now back to normal. I quickly get out of the shower wrapping a towel around me and heading for my trunk. I grab a pair of black jeans, blue knitted jumper and white tank top and dress quickly putting on my black boots and chucking my leather jacket over my top before running out of the dorm and straight out the portrait hole into Fred.

"Watch it" He snaps before looking down at my face. I see the hurt and guilt flash across his face "Rory" He says softer.

"Stay away from me please I don't want to hurt you" I say pushing past him and running.

"Rory" I hear him calling after me. I run straight to the Forbidden Forrest not caring about the rain or cold and head straight to the clearing I'd been practicing in the magical barrier keeping the rain out. I let out a scream as I fall to my knees all the energy I'd absorbed before flowing out of me only stopped by the barrier as I pass out.

"Aurora" I hear someone saying my name and feel my head on someone's lap. Opening my eyes I look up and into the face of the person who had just spoken "I'm not going to hurt you I promise"

"Padfoot" I say in a small whisper before looking around noticing I'm still on the forest floor.

"It's me Little Wolf. Please believe me when I tell you I'm innocent, I was framed Aurora I would never betray your parents they was the only family I had along with Remus" I see the hurt in his eyes.

"I need more than that Padfoot. What happened?"

"Not hear. Follow me and I'll tell you everything" I nod sitting up as he stands and holds a hand out for me helping me up before he transforms into a dog "I knew that was you" He leads us towards the Whomping Willow. Pad's lowers himself down heading towards the trunk of the tree "So you don't want to kill me you're just gonna let a tree do it instead definitely feeling the love here Pads" I roll my eyes as he touches a knot at the bottom of the tree making it freeze before disappearing down a hole in the base I follow behind him until we end up in a creaky house where he changes back into his human form "Are we in the Shrieking Shake?"

"Yes now sit I owe you an explanation" He points to a chair as he sits on the edge of the bed "The witnesses that thought they saw me kill Peter didn't see what they thought they saw. I was supposed to be your parents secret keeper but like the fool I was I persuaded them to use Peter. I thought that Voldemort would expect it to be me so he'd come after me and they'd be safe but Peter was secretly working for Voldemort passing him information from within our group. I went to check on him on that night before going into hiding myself but when I got to his he wasn't there but there was absolutely no sign of a struggle which is when I realised. I got to your parents as fast as possible but I was too late, James was the first person I saw dead before I quickly ran upstairs and found Lily in front of Harry's cot. Harry was crying but he was okay then I looked for you but couldn't find you anywhere then I remembered you was with Remus. I was angry so I went after Peter with the intentions of killing him but when I had him cornered he shouted about how I had killed James and Lily before blowing up the street and cutting his finger off before transforming into a rat and disappearing. I was found there and sent straight to Azkaban, good old Fudge didn't even give me a hearing I was just guilty"

"Padfoot" I stand and walk over to him taking a seat next to him "I believe you. I never wanted to believe that you had betrayed them. My memories of you wouldn't allow my mind to see you as guilty" I hug him making him freeze momentarily before he wraps his arms around me.

"I missed you so much Aurora"

"I prefer Rory"

"I'll try to remember that" He smiles at me.

"What are you doing here?"

"Peters here"

"How can I help?"

"Rory I don't want you to help. You need to continue to just concentrate on controlling your powers I saw what happened earlier. I don't want that to happen again, I watch you every week with Remus and I'm so proud of how far you've come already but I want you to concentrate on that not me right now okay"

"Fine I'll do that for now but I want to help eventually deal" I hold out my pinky like I used to when I was younger to him as he does the same interlocking them.

"Deal" I stay with Sirius for a little while longer before heading back to the common room where I find Fred waiting for me.

"Rory. Come with me" He drags me to his dorm and locks the door before speaking again "What happened before?"

"Does it matter you clearly hate me right now and the worse bit is I don't know what I've done wrong to you" I have tears in my eyes as I close my eyes and take a few breaths scared to lose control whilst he's near me.

"I don't hate you Ror, I was angry" He looks at the ground.

"Angry about what Fred? What did I do that was so bad to you?"

"You got with Wood that's what"

"What. Why does that matter?"

"I thought you were in love with my brother and he you but you obviously don't feel anything for Charlie if you can move on so quick" He looked angry again.

"Fred it's not like that Charlie just see's me as a stupid teenager. I realised that after he put me in the same category as Harry in one of his letter and called me a teenager. So I decided to stop me getting hurt again and rejected I'd try to move on and I'm getting there with Ollie"

"Oh Rory. I'm so sorry. I didn't know about that I thought you was messing with Charlies feelings. Please forgive me I've been an arse" I wrap my arms around him as he does the same.

"I've missed you Fred"

"I've missed you too. Now are you gonna tell me what happened earlier" I tell him everything except for the bits that include Pad's "Rory I'm so sorry"

"It's not your fault I can't control my powers when I'm emotional"

"No but it's my fault you was upset and lost control"

"It's fine Freddie I just need to work on it"

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

550K 11.6K 71
Fred Weasley x F!Reader ----- When you stepped onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time, you had no idea that you were about to meet who would be...
2.2M 61.9K 68
Hanging over George's back, you grunted, "Seriously, put me down, Weasley." He shook his head and laughed gleefully while he carried you downstairs...
4K 206 83
"Even though we never said it to each other we knew." »»- -«« In this story, We see the point of view of a Weasley Girl, her name is Alice Abigail We...
136K 3.4K 104
Y/N l/n is about to start her fourth year at Hogwarts when she meets George and Fred Weasley. She's a Gryffindor like the twins, but their friendshi...