My Dearest Evelyn

By stardust88___

Evelyn Chandler and Mason Brooke have been in love since they first met in kindergarten. They went through ev... More

01. Letter To An Angel
02. White Shirt Memorabilia
03. Back To Reality

Introduction

28 1 0
By stardust88___

Hellooo wattpad unicorns!!! Xx
Welcome to "My Dearest Evelyn"! (:

This story may or may not infect you with this bittersweet disease called "The Feels" or formerly known as "feelings"

This story might also be cliché, cheesy and a bit old-fashioned. But that's because I'm a hopeless romantic. And I have a soft spot for old-fashioned things.

Sometimes I feel like I was born in the wrong era haha.

Also:
" " <- this symbolises Dialogue

~ ~ <- this symbolises who's point of view it is.

( ) <- This will tell you when and where the memory happened.

This is just to avoid any confusion.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy! Xx
Stay fab 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

330K 8.4K 118
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
49.2K 1.4K 35
„You are the reason why I'm here today." _-_-_-_-_ After the truth about the relationship between Max Verstappen and Kelly Piquet came out, his world...
3.7M 87.7K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
991K 22.4K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...