Impassioned Psychopath

By silentecos

"I get jealous over anyone who comes near you. I Don't want to let you out of my sight for even a second, eve... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Four Years On
Chapter 2: Pinefall Island
Chapter 3: A vistor on Island
Chapter 4: Incounter
Chapter 5: Baby Austin
Chapter 6: Phone Call
Chapter 7: House Guests
Chapter 8: Reunion
Chapter 9: Roomies
Chapter 10: Off To Work
Chapter 11: Whore
Chapter 13: Nate
Hiatus
Update
Chapter 14: Amanda
Chapter 15: INSECURE
Chapter 16:Wingman?
Chapter 17:Ramon
Q&A
Chapter 18: MOM
Chapter 19: Confession
Chapter 20: Ethan
Chapter 21: Therapy
Chapter 22: Anger
Chapter 23: Fear
Chapter 24:Sleep Over
Chapter 25: Leo
Chapter 26: As Planned
Chapter 27: NYC
Chapter 28: The Mansion
Chapter 29: Few Months..
Chapter 30: Big Brother
Not An Update
Chapter 31: At The Hospital...
Chapter 32: Escaping
Chapter 33:Wishes
Chapter 34: Betrayal?
Chapter 35:Birthday Party
Chapter 36: presents
Chapter 37: Break
Chapter 38: Picnic
Chapter 39: Mi cielo
Chapter 40: Rage Blackout
Chapter 41:H&Z
Q&A
Chapter 42: Damage Control
Chapter 43:A Baby?
Chapter 44: Captivity
Chapter 45: Girls night...
Chapter 46:Day Break
Chapter 47: New adventure
Dear Reader(s)
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 12: Ginger

487 29 5
By silentecos

Skylar's POV

"I didn't think I'd ever see that seen again" Amanda commented as we walked.

"Oh the fight, you seem quite happy about it" I noted.

She chuckled.

"I found them bickering like that comforting, it's been a while-oh no don't think that was a real fight or anything, I've seen How ugly and serious it gets when they fight for real. Zack is just jealous, I don't think he is really angry" she explained.

"You seemed familiar with that scene, Did Hunter and Zack fight a lot"

"Not really, they did tease each other a lot and their chose of wording sometimes was a bit suspicious but Anyway I always pictured little children saying that instead of grown men" she explained.

She smiled.

"I see. you should take the main road when going back, I'll try to find Zack and help him and Rai patch things up"I assured.

She stared at me as she stopped walking. She smiled. We were just outside the entrance of the hospital.

"I'll leave it up to you then, I'll prepare everything at home, call me when you are almost home" she ordered.

"Alright but, it was just a headache you know, he doesn't need all this extra attention" I advised.

"I know but I want to grab any opportunity I can to pamper him"

'Its been such a long time since she saw Hunter how can she'

"Amanda pardon me for asking but are you still in love with Hunter or is this just guilt because you blame yourself for what happened to him" I blurted out.

Her smile dropped.

"What an odd question- I don't know Maybe it's guilt, maybe I do still love him, what I know is I'm happy he is alive" she explained.

"Uh you should get going before it gets too dark," I said changing the topic.

"Bye," she waved then walked away.

"You made my little Honey uncomfortable" I heard a voice in a corner making me flinch.

"Zack" I called.

I walked to that corner and there he was, smoking a cigarette. It was a bit dark out making his golden eyes seemed brighter.

"Why did you ask her such a question," he asked huffing out some smoke.

'He was listening in on our conversation'

"Did it sound that rude?" I asked.

"Rude? not really but it did make her uncomfortable, didn't it? I don't like it when someone makes her or Hunter upset" he stated.

He seemed really scary and intimidating. I noticed he didn't smile a lot around other people only when he was around Rai did he seem to have a smile permanently stuck on his face.

'He's much easier to talk to when he is all smiles and being playful'

"I-I didn't mean to make her upset, she's my friend so I thought it would be OK to ask" I stated.

"Why do you look so scared, I'm not going to eat you....hmm eating you?- Eating you out, Well that doesn't sound like such a bad idea though" he replied with a smirk.

My cheeks heated up.

"How are you this courageous, don't you ever feel embarrassed saying such things," I asked.

He laughed.

"Of course I do-not....... I'm only joking with you, don't take it to heart Doctor" he said.

"Why do you always call me doctor" I unconsciously asked.

" you are a doctor aren't you," he asked.

My cheeks heated up.

"That's not my name though" I commented.

He chuckled then leaned closer.

"Really, Do you feel nice when I call you by your name, Skylar," he asked.

The blew smoke in my face, his face had a mischievous smirk.

"S-smoking is harmful to your lungs, it's even more dangerous to people who smoke it second hand" I blabbered unable to formulate a proper reply.

'He's so close, why does he have to have such a handsome face'

"And yet you wonder why I call you Doctor. Anyway, Ginger, the results of the DNA will be here tomorrow and I called a therapist over, I'm worried after he just passed out like that" he stated.

"Ginger really, my name is Skylar, you just said it a minute ago and I have no problem with a therapist coming to examine him"I stated.

" uh I think ginger is cute," he said staring at my lips and then into my eyes.

"Very beautiful" he commented. My heart was beating hard against my chest.

He moved away from me and then sighed. He looked away, he dropped the cigarette then stepped on it.

He seemed annoyed.

I turned around and saw Rai and Ramon walking out of the hospital. Zack and I were standing at the side away from the entrance so they didn't notice us.

"Are you seriously jealous about him befriending someone else?" I asked.

"Ginger, you wouldn't understand even if I explained" he commented.

"Try me" I challenged.

"Z-Zack" Rai shouted.

I turned to glance and he was right behind me. Ramon wasn't with him.

"Are you done walking your-that guy to the door?" Zack asked. He turned to look at Rai.

"Why are you mad, how is me even finding a friend here so bad? I'm sorry for saying you were clingy earlier, I was just upset because you made it seem like I'm such a revolting person to be around so I don't deserve friends " Rai explained.

"What, I didn't mean it like that-shit, why would I ever imply that, I was just shocked when I found out you found someone else to be your b-bes-bes-that thing you called him earlier. It even leaves a better taste in my mouth just thinking about it"Zack commented.

" does that mean you are OK with it "Rai asked excitedly.

Zack grinned.

" of course not, I'm the only friend you need and If you go around waving that guy in front of me calling him your best friend I'll snap his neck "Zack threaded with an innocent smile.

'He's openly threatening Rai right now, he can't seriously do it right'

" hey hold on, you can't order him around like that, he has the right to have as many friends as he wants. Who are you to boss him around "I asked.

" she's right, you just recently came into my life, I had no idea you even existed a month ago "Rai added.

Zack glanced at me, and his smile dropped. He glared at me intensely, the way he looked at me gave me shivers.

" geez, I wonder whose fault that is that we were away for four years but If this is what my Honey wants I'll go along with it to make you happy. Go ahead and make him your bitch "Zack commented.

He started walking away but Rai rushed over and held his wrist.

" do you have more to say "Zack asked.

" n-no, I just-"

"Don't worry, I'm just going to arrange a car, it's quite dangerous walking around at night" Zack assured smiling at Rai.

Rai slowly let go.

"I-I'm sorry" Rai apologized.

Zack walked away leaving Rai staring at the ground.

"Rai, are you OK"

"I made Zack upset" he answered.

"He said he was OK, he even smiled at you" I assured him.

"That's how I know he's upset. What should I do, he must hate me now"

'Rai hasn't known him for long but I can see how much this guy has an effect on him, Rai has never been that desperate to please anyone'

"Rai, you did nothing wrong, why are you bending to his will? He is not the boss of you" I remarked.

Rai didn't reply, he just stared at Zack's retreating figure.

________

"Why is that guy so full of himself, he even threatened Rai last night," I asked pacing up and down my room.

"Honestly you are just giving yourself unnecessary headaches just stay out of it" Amanda commented.

"What, you are OK with this," I asked.

She put down the laptop from her lap.

"Listen Sky, I know these two better than most people. Hunter might have forgotten us but he is still Hunter, their relationship is weird like that, and it's hard to understand. They will patch things up by themselves if you try to interfere or will backfire. Hunter thinks of Zack as top priority because Zack is the only person close enough to be called family, even if Zack is in the wrong if you bad mouth him in front of Hunter, you'd only end up on the losing end" she explained.

' their relationship just sounds toxic'

I sighed, and I laid on the bed.

"They will kiss and make up before today is over" she commented.

She grabbed a few papers and started looking through them.

"You seem busy" I commented.

"Uh just work, I want to complete as much so I can have some free time" she replied.

"To spend with Rai," I asked.

"Of course. the therapist is coming to see him, I'm a bit worried, He seems to have to go through so much pain when he remembers something, What if it's causing extra damage" she commented.

"I guess we'll just have to wait and see." I agreed.

"By the way, is Zack always like this, looking down on everyone and thinking he is the boss," I asked.

She stared at me confused.

"Zack isn't like that, I think you must be misunderstanding him" she assured.

"But he did change a lot when Hunter disappeared, He became violent, coldly distant, and self-destructive. Zack isn't that hard to understand though, He was abused by his biological family when he was sick then came Hunter who cared for him and literally sold himself to save Zack, of course, he'd cling to him. He received the love he was looking for from his family from a guy he just so happened to meet, having that attention being taken away and redirected to someone else, if you were in his shoes wouldn't you do everything in your power to sustain that sense of belonging" She asked.

'I had no idea, that could explain why he's so overprotective of Rai and doesn't want him having other friends'

"Wait what did you mean when you said, Hunter Literally Sold himself to save Zack," I asked.

She laughed.

"Did I say that?" she asked with a smile.

"Yes, you did" I quickly replied.

"Uh I'm going to make a call," she said.

"Uh wait -" she was already out the door before I could finish my sentence.

'Everything about these two is so mysterious'

I walked out the door as well and walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water when I found Rai cutting up some fruits.

"Hey" I greeted.

"Ah Skylar I was just about to come to see you" he stated.

He neatly started decorating the plate with the fruits he had cut up.

"Are these for me? " I asked.

"Uh I cut these for Amanda but if you want some too, I can give you these" he replied.

"If you made them for Amanda then give them to her, I'm not that Hungry. You said you wanted to come see me?, does anything hurt" I asked.

"Actually, Zack told me that, that day when the explosion happened, Amanda had a heart attack, he told me she is better now but I felt a lot of emotions when I found out, I don't even know how to describe them but for now, I don't want her to go through that again....." He explained staring at the plate. He seemed to be in a trance.

"Rai" I called snapping him out of it.

"I wanted to ask you, is it really OK if we let her continue cooking every day what if the heat from the stove is bad for her health, and What food is good for the heart," He asked.

'He's always been clinging to me and overly concerned about me but since Amanda and Zack came along, he's slowly started to change'

"I don't have her reports so I can say for sure but if Zack said she's OK and she takes her medication regularly then her doing minor household chores won't affect her health and as for food, I'll prepare a chat for you alright" I stated.

"Yes, thank you, Skylar," he said. He continued decorating the plate.

"Rai, you seem happy, I'm glad, their presence is making you happy, Have you already patched things up with Zack," I asked.

"I think so, he's acting and treating me the same as always. Their presence seems to be making you happy as well" he replied.

"They are a lively pair, it's fun having them around" I confessed.

Rai didn't seem happy.

"Does that mean you didn't like it when it was only the two of us? You actually prefer it this way" he asked. His gaze was on the floor.

"I didn't mean it like that, don't you feel happier now too, I agreed to them meeting you because I thought it would make you happy, are you happy right," I asked.

He chuckled.

"Make me happy?, was that your intention or Did you bring them here because I told you that I'm in love with you, so you allowed people from my past to see me so you could prove that I actually don't love you but what I feel is gratitude instead," he asked.

"Keep your voice down, someone might hear" I reminded. He stared at me with a smile.

"You don't have to worry, I have already given up on you. I know no matter how many times I say I love you, to you I'm nothing more than a charity cas-" he cut himself off staring at the door.

His eyes were wide from shock.

I followed his gaze and found Amanda and Zack by the door with wide eyes.

'Oh no'

" A-Amanda listen before you say anything -"I started.

"I think I've heard quite enough, it's quite beautiful outside, I think I'll go take a walk" she replied with a smile.

Tears were already pouring from her eyes.

"Amanda-" Rai called.

Amanda waved her hand in front of her.

"I'm fine-I'm okay, something just entered my eye" she stated before walking away.
-----

Please don't forget to

Vote

Comment

And/or

Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 10.3K 53
Book one of the temptation series AND ISN'T A STANDALONE โฆ๏ธŽ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
192K 6.4K 110
The phone started to ring, I got in and then picked up thinking it was dad. "Hello daddy" I answered. "Oh you've never called me daddy before, I have...
1.5M 49.4K 37
BOOK TWO OF THE BLACK SERIES *CANNOT be read as a stand-alone* -- "I mean, let's face it, Hayden," Casey said with a humourless laugh, looking away f...
78.5K 1.3K 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...